Naked Vows Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfect. Wait right there." Sarah left the room. Laura heard her go downstairs then heard the jangle of keys and Sarah walked outside. A few seconds later she came back in, climbed the stairs and came into the room. She sat a cardboard box on the floor out of Laura's view.

Sarah rummaged through the box for a few seconds then handed a cylinder to Laura.

"What's this?"

"It's a vibrator."

"A what?" Laura almost dropped it. "What am I supposed to do with this?"

"You're supposed to rub your pussy with it and make yourself come."

"I think I'd rather not." Laura held the vibrator out to Sarah.

"I guess you don't want me after all."

"What do you mean?"

"I wanted you to put on a show for me."

"With this?" Laura frowned at the plastic cylinder. "Why don't you climb in bed and let me show you how much I want you."

"Nope, too easy."

"You really want me to use this thing on myself? While you watch? That sounds like something guys like."

"Does it make a difference? Lay back and give me a show."

"Fine." Laura lay back and rubbed the vibrator around her pussy. She felt ridiculous.

"You need to turn it on, there at the base."

Laura almost dropped it when it buzzed in her hand. She put it against her pussy and flinched when it contacted her oversensitive clit.

"Run it around your tit. That's it, go in circles all around your tit then make smaller and smaller circles until you hit your nipple."

Laura did as she was told and relaxed as the small device tickled her breast. She started with one then went to the other. By the time she pressed it against her nipples they were swollen and her pussy seemed to vibrate in sympathy with her full, sensitive breasts.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Sarah's voice sounded husky and she breathed deep. Laura kept her eyes closed to concentrate on the sensations on her breasts. "Now move down. Start at one thigh then go up your leg, through your bush then down your other leg. Make circles like you did with your tits. Make smaller and smaller circles until it gets to your pussy."

It felt good, real good. She pulled her legs wider apart when she got close to her pussy to circle her whole sex without quite touching it. Laura accidentally brought the tip across her anus and gasped. That felt good too. It felt so good she caressed the tight little opening until she started to feel an orgasm build. She let out a little moan then continued her journey to her pussy. When the vibrator moved across her clit, she arched up off the bed and moaned long and loud. Her clit wasn't too sensitive now, it was needy and wanted attention. An orgasm started to build and her free hand went to her breast. She barely heard what Sarah said.

"Put it inside you. Slide it as deep into your pussy as you can. Do it now before you come." Sarah's voice strained with tension and her breathing was as labored as Laura's.

As Laura positioned the vibrator at her entrance she wondered if Sarah had one for herself, if she slid another vibrator against her own clit. Was she about to push the device into herself like Laura?

She pushed it inside her. Her vagina squeezed around it and it felt like every part of her pussy was stimulated simultaneously. Her hand left her breast and rubbed frantically at her clit as she fucked herself with the little plastic toy. Laura lost herself as her orgasm shattered through her. She heard someone cry out but didn't know if it was her or Sarah.

When her orgasm subsided, she felt the toy slip out of her pussy and vibrate annoyingly between her thighs. She fumbled between her legs for it and switched it off. Laura sighed a deep satisfied sigh and melted on the bed and was almost asleep when Sarah spoke.

"You're right, watching you didn't do a thing for me. Besides, you enjoyed it way too much for it to be a way to prove you want me."

"I'm exhausted. Can't we do it tomorrow?"

"Nope." Sarah rummaged through the box again. "But this time you won't have to do anything but lay there."

"Thank you." Laura rolled on her side and snuggled against a pillow. "Did you have a vibrator too? Please tell me you came too."

"Why does that matter?" Sarah walked around the bed doing something to the posts but Laura was too tired to look.

"I want you to enjoy this too."

"I'll enjoy it when I know you want me."

Laura opened her eyes and sat up. At first she thought Sarah was playing a game. "Of course I want you. Do you seriously think-."

"Laura, lay back down and relax. You'll need all your energy for this." Sarah tied a green rope around a post. It looked shiny, like silk.

"What are you doing?"

"You'll find out." Sarah gave her a wicked grin. Laura relaxed a little. She knew that grin. It was the grin Sarah used when she wanted to make Laura have a messy orgasm. If she thought Sarah didn't want her she wouldn't use that particular grin.

When Sarah ran the green cord through a wide, padded, leather cuff, Laura got nervous. "What's that for?"

"I guess the secret is out. I'm going to tie you up. Then I'll do unspeakable things to your body."

"I'm not sure about this."

"Good." Sarah drew the word out, giving it extra emphasis. "I've found how to prove you want me. You do want me don't you?"

"Yes, of course. But-."

"You want to prove it don't you?"

"Sarah, isn't this a little much?"

"Don't you?" Sarah said it like there was only one acceptable answer.

"Yes."

"Good. Then put that cuff around your ankle." Sarah pointed at the cuff next to her right ankle. Laura sighed, she didn't really have a choice. She agreed weeks ago to do whatever Sarah wanted her to do. "Don't get it too tight. You don't want to explain bruises around your wrists and ankles to your coworkers."

Laura grimaced at the thought. When she had her right ankle cuffed, she moved on to her other ankle and then to her wrists.

"Good girl." Sarah checked each cuff to make sure they weren't too tight then she threw the pillows off the bed. "Lay back." She went around and tightened each rope until Laura lay spread-eagle on the bed. Sarah tied her tight enough that she couldn't move but not tight enough to strain her muscles.

"My god." Sarah looked down at Laura with naked desire on her face. "You're so beautiful." She shook herself out of her trance. "I've got to get a picture." Sarah got her new camera and took some pics. "There. Now we can get on with this."

"What are you going to do?" Laura's mouth was a little dry and she was more than a little nervous.

"Anything I want, lover. Anything I want." Sarah unbuttoned her blouse and tossed it aside. Her bra went next followed by her skirt and panties. When she was naked, she crawled on the bed and straddled Laura's waist. "I can feel you up." She took Laura's breasts in her hands and molded the soft flesh. "I can suck your nipples." She managed to push Laura's breasts together to suck on both nipples simultaneously. No one had ever done that before, she had never thought about it. Sarah squeezed her breasts rhythmically, digging her fingers into the soft flesh until it almost hurt. The tension on her nipples felt like Sarah was sucking her clit up into her breasts. She felt her body ready for another orgasm. Her pussy felt as wet as Sarah's mouth and she involuntarily thrust her pelvis forward. Laura clutched the cords holding her wrists in an attempt to anchor her to the real world. Her legs worked against the ropes in a vain attempt to find something to touch her pussy with.

Sarah released her breasts and pushed up. She reached behind her and felt Laura's pussy. Laura moaned loud as Sarah's fingers pushed into her slick sex finding no resistance. That simple penetration built Laura's tension until she almost came. Sarah pulled her hand away before Laura fell into another orgasm.

"You liked that, didn't you. I'll have to remember that for later. Now where was I? Oh, yea. I was exploring all the things I can do with you tied up and helpless. Let's see, what else can I do?" Sarah leaned over Laura until her lips were a fraction of an inch from Laura's mouth. "I can kiss you." She brought her mouth against Laura's and they kissed. Laura pushed her tongue into Sarah's mouth with no finesse at all. She sucked at her lips, trying to pull Sarah into her through her mouth. All too soon Sarah pulled away looking a little dazed. She blinked a couple of times. "Wow. I'm beginning to think you do want me."

"God yes! Please, Sarah. I need you. I really, really need you."

Sarah shuddered and moved up Laura's body. "Show me." Sarah positioned her pussy over Laura's mouth. Laura didn't hesitate, she clamped her mouth to Sarah's sex running her tongue over as much of her pussy as she could reach. She ran her tongue all around Sarah's lips then plunged as deep into her vagina as she could. She worked Sarah's clit with her lip while lapping into her cleft with her tongue. Laura moved her mouth lower, trying to reach Sarah's anus with her tongue while her nose worked against her clit. Then she tried to fit all of Sarah's sex in her mouth and suck her dry. Sarah's body went ridged and she trembled on Laura's face.

"Oh my god!" Sarah shrieked as she humped Laura's face. Laura tried to reach Sarah's clit with her mouth but Sarah's thrashing was too frantic. All Laura could do was push her face up against Sarah's pussy and hope her lover made enough contact to have the orgasm her body demanded. After a few seconds Sarah's body went ridged. Sarah grunted, a short, desperate sound. A small jet of liquid shot out of Sarah's pussy. An animalistic moan forced its way out of Sarah.

Laura couldn't help the grin spreading on her face as Sarah fell back on the bed. She breathed like she sprinted a mile and sweat made her body shine like she was covered in baby oil.

"I've never come like that." Sarah moved so she wasn't sprawled on top of Laura. "I thought I was going to explode."

"You did." Laura grinned at her lover. "I guess you like me helpless."

"I guess I do." She reached over and ran a languid finger up and down Laura's thigh. "As good as that was, you still haven't proven you want me." Sarah's hand went to Laura's pussy and she slipped a finger inside. "You're still wet as hell." She slowly slid her finger in and out of Laura. It wasn't enough to bring her to orgasm but it drove her wild with lust.

"I can do anything I want with you. I just fucked your face. If I can do that I can do anything." She left her finger inside Laura but moved around to look down into Laura's eyes. "I can bring in all my male friends and let them look at you all opened up and soaking wet. Do you think they'd like to see me pump your naked pussy with my fingers?"

"No!" Laura couldn't believe Sarah would do that.

"I think they would. Any straight guy in the world would love to see me finger your pussy."

"You can't!"

"Oh, I can. Don't doubt it." Sarah slipped another finger into Laura's pussy and now when she pushed into Laura, her thumb hit her clit. "Just think, the door opens and there's a strange man looking at your naked body, watching my fingers go in and out of you."

"No." Laura moaned, unsure what she protested. Sarah's hand brought her closer to orgasm but she hated the thought of being put on display like some cheap Vegas sex show.

"The door opens and another man comes in."

Laura started to pant. She hated the idea. Didn't she? If she hated it why was she about to come?

"He looks at your tits. They bounce a little when I push into you."

Laura was suddenly hyper aware of her breasts moving as her orgasm raced to completion.

"I suck your nipples to make sure they stay hard." Sarah sucked hard on the nearest nipple. "The room is filled with strangers watching you." She pumped faster. "They can see the sweat on your skin. They can hear the sound your sopping cunt is making and move in closer. They memorize your pubic hair, every fold of your pussy."

"God, oh god, oh god." Laura was on the edge, she could picture the men in the room. Sarah's words gave life to her imagination. She didn't want to be a sex show. Yet she wanted those strange men to watch her come.

"They can smell your sex." Sarah sucked her nipple again. "What's it like knowing all those strange men will watch you come?"

Laura cried out. She was so close. She wanted to hold it back, didn't want to be the show. Laura balanced on the edge and couldn't back away. She couldn't come. The pleasure built and built until it almost hurt. Then it built some more.

Sarah leaned in to whisper in Laura's ear. "In your next meeting all your employees will know what you look like when you come."

"Oh god!"

"That's it, baby. Show them how you come. Let the strangers see you."

"Oh, Sarah!" Laura came. Her pussy clamped around Sarah's fingers as she soaked the bedspread. It didn't stop, like her body got stuck in the orgasm. It went on for minutes even after Sarah pulled her hand out of her pussy. She thought she might pass out but it began to subside. Her chest heaved as she tried to catch her breath. Even as her pussy calmed down she knew she wasn't though. Instead of being sated she wanted more. She knew a simple touch would set off another orgasm.

"Can you hear them applause?" Sarah whispered in her ear. "Close your eyes and see them cheering."

"Sarah, please, no more. I can't take any more."

"It's time for the encore." Sarah rolled off the bed and pulled another device from that damned box. Laura knew it was another vibrator when Sarah turned it on. It had a handle with a vibrating ball on the end. She brought it down on Laura's pussy. "I'm giving this to one of the men to hold against your pussy. Someone you've never met before is about to make you come."

"Stop it!" Laura shouted even as she ground her pussy against the vibrator. It only took a few seconds before she came. This orgasm wasn't as powerful or intense as the last one.

"Just one more thing you have to do to prove you want me." Sarah set the vibrator down and reached for something else.

"I can't. I want you. Please no more."

"If you want me to stop, get up. Oh, that's right, you're helpless. You don't have a choice. You have to do what I want." Sarah draped her panties over Laura's eyes. "I'm going to let one of the men fuck you."

"What?" Laura heard Sarah move around but couldn't tell what she was doing.

"You heard me."

The door opened then closed a few seconds later. The bed shifted under someone's weight as they crawled between her legs. Something pushed against her pussy, demanding entrance. It felt like a big penis pushed into her. A warm body settled on her. Laura felt Sarah's tight nipples push into her chest.

"All you have to do is come on a strangers cock and I'll know you want me." Sarah whispered against Laura's ear. Her hot moist breath sent tingles through Laura's body. Sarah moved the fake penis in and out, slow, and deliberate. If it wasn't for Sarah's hard nipples sliding on her chest, Laura might have thought a stranger was fucking her.

"Come on this cock." Sarah pumped a little harder, a little faster. "You said you liked penetration." She moved faster, sliding in and out, filling her then leaving her empty.

"I can't." But she might. Her pussy was still wet and her body tensed with desire. Her throat was dry and raw from screaming and panting and breathing so hard. "I want to, but I don't think I can."

"Liar." Sarah sounded amused. She pushed up on her arms to get more speed and force on Laura's pussy. As the cock filled her then left her empty Laura's pussy began to tighten. "Come for me, baby. Come for me."

Laura did. It wasn't a powerful orgasm, it didn't leave her panting or screaming but she did manage to come one more time for Sarah. Shortly after that she drifted off to sleep, barely noticing Sarah's fake penis slip out of her pussy.

When Laura woke up, she realized she was untied. She felt groggy and needed a bath but didn't have the energy to get up. She had never been so well screwed in her life and couldn't remember feeling so relaxed.

Sarah walked into the room with a bag of Chinese take-out. "Good, I don't have to wake you up. How do you feel?"

Laura stretched on the bed. "Amazing. Absolutely amazing."

"Good. Lets eat. I think you burned half a million calories."

"I think you're right. What time is it?"

"Sixish. You only slept an hour or two."

"Sarah, do you honestly think I don't want you?"

"No, silly. You've been so stressed out for the past few weeks I thought you needed a little fun. That was all a game."

"So you won't make me come for a room full of strangers?"

"Hell no!" Sarah grinned at her. "You're all mine. Now eat up."

"Thank god." Laura grabbed some sweet and sour chicken.

"I don't know, you seemed to enjoy the fantasy."

"I loved the fantasy, but I wouldn't enjoy the reality."

"I wonder." Sarah looked at her, thoughtful.

"Sarah, don't even think about it."

"I'm kidding." Sarah grinned and unwrapped her chopsticks. "Seriously, though. You showed a lot of trust when you let me tie you up."

"It was worth it." Laura grinned at Sarah. "I'll prove it tomorrow night."

Sarah smiled back but apparently she wasn't ready to stop being serious. "I want you to know I'd never abuse your trust. I love you too much for that."

"I know." Laura reached across the food and squeezed Sarah's hand. "I know you do."

"Good. I guess the only question left is where do we go from here?"