Namaste Yoga Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
333 Followers

She opened her mouth and straightened her throat. "Fuck. My. Throat. With. Your. Hard. Cock." She felt the cool wine against her shoulders and ass cheeks and stared at his approaching erection.

In moments he pushed his shaft into her mouth, against her tongue and slowly moved it further into her throat. Even as she gagged on it, he felt her hands coming around to hold his ass cheeks and pull him in deeper. Looking down, he could see the thickness of his erection moving into her throat. He bottomed out and panted, squeezing his ass to make his shaft as big as possible.

She gagged and swallowed but wouldn't let him move out until she couldn't stand it any longer, relaxing her hands slightly. He pulled out swiftly and paused, his cock-head pulsing on her tongue while she sucked in a breath, before shoving back in with a grunt.

He had fantasized about this so many times since that night, not believing it had really happened, thinking he had taken advantage of some poor girl. Now, he couldn't believe his luck and thought about all of the things he had wished he'd done to her in the sauna. Adjusting his cock a little, he lay down, feeling her breasts against his stomach, moving his mouth to her swollen pussy.

"Fuck, you smell so good!" He arched his back slightly to pull out a little, letting her breathe, even as he drifted his lips down to suck on hers. Rubbing his face between her legs, he inhaled deeply. "Why do you smell so good???!" He pulled back some more, forcing her mouth to brush against his pubic hair, his cock bumping her cheek bones. He wanted to hear her say it.

"Please," she begged again. "Fuck my throat with your hard cock. Fuck me, Greg. Make me your plaything. Shoot your cum down my throat. YES! OHFUCK YES!"

He had moved his mouth over her clit and sucked on it. He felt her move her mouth to take him in again, reaching up to suck him in as deep as she could, even as she bucked from the intensity of his lips and tongue.

He knew he couldn't last much longer. The more he breathed in her aroma, the harder he got. And he didn't have to move a muscle: she was pulling herself onto him with her hands, until he passed the point of no return. Shoving his cock as deeply into her as he could, he felt his cum jetting up, imagining it splurting, hot, white and viscous against her throat.

She gurgled as the liquid shot into her, but she didn't relent, keeping her hands pressed hard against his cheeks until she had drained him, struggling for breath, nearly passing out. She pulled him out enough to clear her airway, belching and gasping, and then crying out as he pushed his tongue inside her, his chin rubbing against her clit. She was so close, the smell of his cum, the wine, a cool breeze against their sweat-drenched skin. He kept at her, eating her like it was his last meal, until she felt her orgasm building, blossoming, and spilling out of her in a gush of fluid against his mouth. She laughed at his surprised reaction, pulling his shrinking cock back into her mouth to suck on it again. As her orgasm spread and faded, she jerked each time his tongue played across her clit. She returned the favor, licking his cockhead.

He stopped, lying down on her and then carefully pulled away, his legs sticky from the spilled wine.

"Fuck," he exhaled, standing up and looking down at her. "You are fucking...beautiful."

She shifted down enough to bring her head onto the table, twisting her neck to relax the cramping and looking up to see if he was serious. Even as she tried to accept the complement, she thought about Julie and how she had fucked this up. Tears welled up, unasked for and uncontrolled. The orgasm, the taste of his cum, the sun and breeze and being naked. It all turned to crap as she thought about what they'd just done.

"I've got to go!" She scrambled off the table, grabbing her clothes from the ground and ran into the house. Running to bathroom she washed the wine off her skin as best she could, slipped on the dress and made her way to the front door.

"What are you doing?" Greg was standing in the entry, naked, his cock shiny and limp. She looked up at his face, wiping tears away, sniffling.

"I've...what? I've got to go! I can't be here right now!" She moved past him, through the door and rushed out to her car before Julie got home. She drove a block or two before she had to stop; she couldn't see the road because of her tears. Parking, she slammed her hand against the steering wheel, shouting at how stupid she had been, sobbing at how fucked up things were getting. What did you expect? The voices started. You went over this a million times. Did you think he would do something different? She got angrier with herself, as the reality of what had happened, and more critically, what would happen going forward, hit home. But you're getting what you wanted, right? He'll be there. He'll do it again. You want that, right? And back and forth, until the tears slowed. She groped for a tissue and wiped her face and blew her nose, wondering how she could possibly face Julie, or Greg, again.

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
333 Followers
12