Namaste Yoga Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
335 Followers

It was the most erotic thing Charlie had seen in the studio in three years...and she'd seen a lot. The way Emmy had reduced herself to servicing him sent hot sparks into her core. She turned away, interrupted by a phone call and continued to think through her scheme.

*-*-*-*-*

By the time Emmy got back to her office, her mind was racing. You're supposed to go to yoga to relax! She smiled at the irony. On the one hand, this was the third time she'd returned to the office having climaxed and she couldn't help but feel relaxed. On the other, the memory of what she'd done with Greg the past Sunday made her pulse quicken. The cramping in her stomach was either from nerves or arousal but in either case, she hated herself for what she'd done. The phone interrupted her thoughts.

"This is Emmy. Oh! Hi Julie! No. No problem at all. I was just getting settled in from yoga this morning. Stop it!" She hissed the last part, looking around as if anyone could hear Julie's side of the conversation. "Tonight? After work? Nothing. Sure. Harry's. 5:15. See you."

She hung up, her cramps deepening at the worries about why Julie wanted to have drinks.

"Hey! Back here!" Emmy had gotten there a little early, grabbing a banquette and ordering a drink. She got up to give Julie a hug and settled back down, turning her thoughts over and over in her mind.

"What'd you order?" When the staff came around she ordered the same thing. "So, how is Yogi Jacob?" The tone of her voice and her expression implied Emmy had fucked him.

"Stop it! You're so crude. It was exactly what I needed. Let's leave it at that." She was giggling.

"Well, you sure look like you got some. I guess if you didn't, I can't imagine what you'd look like when you did."

Julie made small talk until her drink arrived, driving up Emmy's anxiety.

"So...what did you want to talk about?" Emmy took a drink, hiding behind the glass.

Julie smiled and turned to face her. "I understand from Greg that you're the girl he throat fucked in the sauna four years ago at that party we were all at. Is that right?"

Emmy almost choked, setting the glass down and swallowing as carefully as she could. Looking at Julie's face, she tried to understand the emotion she saw: intellectual curiosity, and a little bit of...she couldn't place it. She tried anger, but that wasn't it. Jealousy? No. Pride? Maybe. There was something other than simple curiosity, but it didn't seem malevolent.

She nodded, looking down at the table, waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Julie's hands came over, enveloping hers. "It's okay. I'm not jealous. Or angry. Or anything, really. I just wanted to know. He mentioned it briefly way back then, and never brought it up again, until Sunday. It's true, right?"

She looked up and nodded again, searching for any kind of judgment.

"He says you were upset when he recognized you. Is that right?"

She swallowed and thought about her answer. "I...Julie...really? You really want to talk about this?" She didn't move her hands, worried sick where the conversation was going to go.

"Why not? I don't want to have you uncomfortable, even if Greg is a bit of an oaf when it comes to this stuff. He thought he had hurt you back then, but this weekend he got clearer on that. Is it true you didn't feel as if he took advantage of you?"

Emmy couldn't believe this was the conversation they were having. She remembered to breathe, organizing her thoughts. She pulled her hands away to take a drink and dove in.

"Okay, so, this is crazy weird. First of all, what Greg and I did four years ago was...it was...personal. So personal I haven't shared it with anyone else. He did say he had felt as if he'd taken advantage of me, but when I suggested this past Sunday that wasn't the case..." Emmy paused, knowing she was about to break through some pretty thin ice. "...Julie, his reaction kind of scared me. He looked like a predatory animal. It was as if he wanted me to prove it to him.

"But I am more concerned about you. I mean, four years ago, he was fucking around behind your back! I couldn't forgive myself for getting between you two." She took a breath and a drink, stalling for time. Could she admit the next thing? The real elephant in the room as far as she was concerned? And if not now, when? Julie will really hate you if you don't tell her now.

"Fuck," she mumbled. "It gets worse..." She looked up, struggling to keep from crying. "What if...what if he had pushed me this past Sunday and made me...ummm...had me undressed...or worse?! Where would that put us? I don't want to...I can't be that girl! I don't want that grief!" She realized she had raised her voice, and wasn't crying, a pretty fair accomplishment given how this whole thing was making her crazy.

Julie stared into her eyes, trying to convey sincerity behind her words. "Shhh," she rubbed Emmy's hands. "It really is fine, Emmy. Really. I know what you did last Sunday. Shhhh, it's okay!"

Emmy stared at her in horror and lost it, the pent up anxiety flowed out of her eyes and down her cheeks.

Julie shrugged, rubbing her hands. "Fuck, whatever he does with his playmates doesn't bother me." She stared at her letting it sink in. "Do you think he doesn't know what Yogi Jacob is doing to me? I tell him as he shoves his hard cock into me every time I come home. It's what makes him hard. He longs to hear it, just as he loves to recount his conquests to me as I take him into my mouth. He was particularly hard Sunday afternoon when I finally came home." She smiled at the memory.

Emmy's thoughts were swirling as the words slammed into her. She knew! And she had known about the sauna all along! She shook her head slightly, slugging the rest of her drink. What. The. FUCK?

"What's the problem?" The way she said it, it was as if stealing from charity was perfectly okay, or pushing someone down the stairs was just in a day's work.

"Really? Really?" It was all she could muster, her feelings and thoughts all tangled and spinning. She could feel them working up to a small tornado, anger and embarrassment and sadness all whirling faster. "You mean to tell me that you're perfectly okay with your husband seducing me in your home and he's perfectly okay having you fucked by your Yoga teacher?"

Julie smiled thinly. "Yoga. Stylist. Dental hygienist. He hears about them all. He loves to know his red head is getting plenty, 'cuz he knows he'll get it in spades. I told you that!"

Emmy shook her head. "No. No. You didn't tell me that! You just said he got laid good and hard, but nothing about telling him."

Julie smiled a little broader. "Oh. Wait. Let me get this straight: it's okay to cheat on him as long as I don't tell him, but when I tell him, you get your panties in a sling. Is that about right?"

Emmy knew she was twisting her words, so she took another breath. This was getting way out of control. "Great. Glad to hear you have an open relationship. Sounds super healthy. Here's the thing: when your husband starts laying his shit on me without my knowing about your "arrangement" that's not cool. That's fucked up. And when your husband had his cock down my throat, without letting me in on the arrangement, that's pretty fucked too in my book.

"So, you think it's cool to have your guy make moves on me without my knowing it's cool with you?" She looked for the server to ask for a refresh.

Julie stopped smiling. "No. No. That's definitely not cool." She stared at her own drink and finished it, signaling a refill as well. "I...I'm sorry. That's not right at all." She reached for Emmy's hands again. "I owe you a little explanation, and I agree, Greg needs to clean up his act. You're right." She took some ice in her mouth and thought for a moment. "But I thought he had told you. He said he did...he says he always does..."

"Fuck, Julie! You think I'm going to believe some guy telling me he's 'got an arrangement' when his cock is pushing against my mouth? They all fucking say that!" She said it loud enough a few heads turned to see what the commotion was.

After three drinks, a lot of crying and not a little laughing, Emmy felt emptied. She was exhausted and had to head home. Julie, while giving her a parting hug, whispered in her ear, "I think you're hot, and I think your kink is even hotter. Let's get Greg properly on board this Sunday." She kissed her cheek and pulled back to look her in the eye, to make sure she understood.

Emmy didn't understand, but she was too wasted to think anymore. Julie's comment sparked that feeling in her stomach, and she realized as she flagged a cab, that it had been lingering there all night. The more sex she got, it seemed, the more horny she was. How's that possible? But it was true. Jacob had nailed her, given her multiple orgasms, and she had felt so...cleansed...when she had left the studio before lunch. Now, heading home, she could feel moisture building again. Images from her past—the sauna, the frat parties, the past Sunday's insanity and the craziness in the yoga studio this morning, Why did you do that? the voices were starting up on top of everything else—threatened to arouse her to the point she wouldn't be able to sleep.

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
335 Followers
12