Namaste Yoga Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to take a shower, because I'm covered in your juices and I want to be the 'control' since he never seems to get erect without my touching him. I can tell you're still aroused, shit woman, can I ever tell." Charlie leaned over to kiss her and slipped into a shower stall, still talking. "We'll put a blindfold on him and we'll switch in and out of the room, watching his reaction each time."

"What about," Emmy offered, "you bring in a pad with my juices just to see if it in fact can be isolated to my smell?"

"Brilliant! Fucking brilliant. Can you get that ready for me? You can use a sweat towel."

While Charlie washed, Emmy grabbed a small towel and wiped herself. The rough terry-cloth against her clit forced a sigh, and the thought of what she'd just asked Charlie to do forced a tsunami of liquid onto the towel. She giggled, shaking her head at how insane her body had become.

The shower quit and Charlie walked out, dripping, reaching for a dry towel. "You get enough?" She rubbed herself down before waiting for an answer.

A few moments later, she looked up. "You ready?"

They walked into the smaller studio where Charlie told her to wait.

After a few minutes she re-entered. "Okay, he's graciously humoring me in the large studio. He's sitting on a mat, naked, waiting for one of us to come in. The key here is to be as silent as possible. Even our footsteps might give us away, which is why your suggestion is so fantastic! Now, I've already been in there getting him set up with a blindfold and all that, and, true to form, he's not erect.

"But, while he's still soft, I'll go in first, walk around him and come back."

Emmy watched quietly from outside the studio.

"Okay!" Charlie whispered, joining Emmy in the hall. "I'm going to watch from the door. Go for it!"

Emmy was blushing nearly down to her navel, but she didn't know why exactly, except that somehow being a science experiment, that her own arousal might be the focus of a science experiment, made her very very horny. She could feel more moisture building up and knew before she got to the studio it would be leaking down her legs.

She walked in the door, and as quietly as possible so that only her passing breeze let him know someone was there, circled him and then walked out. Even before she had left the room, his cock had begun to harden, practically to half mast, a small baseball bat sticking out from his forest of curly black hairs.

"Okay," Charlie whispered away from the door. "I'm going in with the towel and we'll see if it goes down or up." She grabbed the towel, wiped more juice off of Emmy and quietly padded into the room. Holding it in front of her, she circled him once and then left.

Looking from the doorway, the two women were pleased to see Jacob's cock sticking high into the air.

Charlie turned to Emmy and pressed into her with a hard kiss. "Let's celebrate tonight, yeah?"

Emmy shrugged and smiled, not sure what response would make any difference. She already knew what was in store for her and she let down more liquid at the images popping up in her head. You are going to get dehydrated if you don't watch it. She giggled quietly and followed Charlie back into the room.

The receptionist knelt behind Jacob and ran her hands down his pectorals, rubbing all the way down to his cock. She whispered something in his ear that triggered a smile, and she looked up at Emmy mischievously.

"Jacob. We have decided to celebrate several things tonight." She sat back and wrapped her legs around him from behind. Emmy could imagine her wet slit was pushing against his lower back and she fought another tinge of jealousy.

"1. You are definitely turned on by Emmy's cum. We tested it three different ways, and in all cases, it clearly was the only variable that made a difference.

"2. Emmy has decided to join our ranks as a second full-time teacher. We'll need to work out the training schedule, but the important thing is we have a second set of classes! Yay!

"And 3. Emmy has begged me to be her Mistress, for her to be my pet!"

Emmy's look of alarm stopped Charlie mid-sentence.

"What is it, Pet? Did you think we could keep this a secret from Jacob? Our business partner?" She paused, looking her full in the face, her hands reaching around to hold Jacob's balls and stroke his shaft.

Emmy licked her lips, shifting her gaze from Charlie's face to her hands to Jacob's expanding member. "I...just...it's just so soon...and I...we...just talked about it only a little bit ago." But she knew she was letting go of any control and having her Mistress make the announcement seemed about right. It was just so huge! She gulped. "But I hadn't agreed yet to teaching, Mistress! Yogi Jacob."

She looked down, wondering why she wouldn't agree. "I'm not sure if I can afford the time training, I mean, six months? Every night? I have other things I'm doing, and..." She looked back at the two of them, his eyes still hidden, hers glistening and smiling. Charlie's hands were still playing with Jacob's rod, stiffening it, stroking it. Emmy licked her lips again unconsciously.

"Do not worry about the training time," Jacob said without a hitch, as if having his cock stroked by a naked woman was commonplace in his line of business.

Maybe it is. Emmy smiled thinly at the image.

"I am sure we can work with your schedule."

Emmy shifted, her pussy dripping between her legs.

"But that's not the real reason you're worried about the training, is it Pet?" Charlie formed a ring with her finger and thumb and squeezed Jacob's cock, just below the head. Emmy watched it bloom into a huge purple mushroom, and knew what her Mistress was driving at.

"No, Mistress Charlie. You're right."

"Tell Yogi Jacob you're real concerns about the training, Pet. I'm sure he'd be interested in hearing them."

Emmy swallowed and looked at Charlie's face, the humiliation building her arousal into a basketball sized glow in her stomach. "I...I think it might be more than just yoga training," she dripped out the words. "I think it might have something to do with my pet training, too." She was drenching her legs, the smell must be filling the room!

"Hmmm," Charlie mused, whispering something in Jacob's ear. She spoke for a few sentences, his expressions shifting from amusement to consideration, finally turning to face her. "Are you serious?" His tone sought confirmation as if he couldn't believe what she had said. She nodded, then realized he couldn't see her and leaned in, smiling, to kiss him on the lips. "Absolutely. 100%. If you agree." He leaned back, his lips tight and he nodded.

Emmy couldn't keep her eyes off of her Mistress's hands moving along Yogi Jacob's cock. How does he not cum? He's so hard and she's been stroking him this whole time! She realized she had been licking her lips and tried to bite her tongue to stop it.

"Pet," Charlie had been watching her. "I think you have something you want to ask us? You're a cute little kitten, aren't you? Tell your Mistress...no, beg your Mistress to let you do what you have been wanting to do for the past five minutes.

She was so turned on, so past the point of any shyness, she didn't stop to think. "Please, Mistress," she could barely get the words out, her mouth felt so dry. "Please let me suck his cock. Yogi Jacob? May I please have your cock deep into my throat? I want to feel you spasm and jerk and jet your cum deep into my stomach."

She slowly lowered to her knees and made her way to the two of them, watching Charlie's face and hands until she was kneeling in front of her. "Please Mistress? I am so fucking turned on right now. I just want to take him deep into me."

Charlie whispered something to Jacob who smiled ear to ear. "Show us, Pet. Show us what kind of cock-sucker you can be. I've seen you take him in the videos, but I want to witness it in person. You are so fucking hot. You have no idea how wet you're making me. Jacob knows, though, don't you? You can feel how wet my pussy is against your back, right? I bet he'd love to shove that into me, wouldn't you partner?"

Emmy leaned down and tried to find a position where Jacob's member could enter her throat, but she knew right away it wouldn't work. She rolled over onto her back and extended her head back, opening her throat. "Please Yogi Jacob," she begged hoarsely, "please use my throat to massage that beautiful cock!"

Charlie backed away and helped guide the blind-folded yogi onto his hands and knees until his purple head was just touching her lips. Leaving him to it, she scuttled to the other side of the mat to spread Emmy's legs and slowly lick the juices streaming out of her.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh, godfdfdsdf, ungh, ysfd, ysfys ysf," Emmy's sounds of pleasure became the soundtrack for their lovemaking. He slid his shaft deeper into her throat, feeling her open and massage him. It was so rare he'd been able to enter a woman this far down her mouth; he slowed, relishing the feeling.

She was able to breathe through her nose, keeping her stomach from flipping by concentrating on the hot, firm flesh moving down her throat. She barely noticed Charlie's tongue teasing her, laving her, barely brushing against her clit. She moaned as he slid the monster out of her, laying the head on her tongue to let her rest. She sucked her cheeks around it, running her tongue as far along its edge as she could before opening her mouth as wide as possible and begging for him to slide it back down inside of her.

She raised her hands above her and reached behind him, hoping to hold him tight against her face, to prevent him from pulling out, but she couldn't quite make it. Now, her hands stretched out behind her head, her body arched up, opening her throat even further, pushing her breasts up. She so wished he would touch them, pull on her nipples, anything, but in her memory she couldn't recall him ever touching her in a sexual way. Even as his thick pole slowly re-entered her throat, she realized, in that moment, that she had never been a source of sexual release for him. For the past several weeks, his touch was pushing her in her own need, or providing corrections to her position, or, she remembered, to make his position more comfortable for himself. The realization turned her on so much she groaned, and she heard Charlie's surprise at how much liquid gushed into her face.

She grunted, hoping the extra vibration would do something for him, but not really expecting anything. She was so close to going over the top; just feeling him penetrating her, his huge cock filling her throat, was almost enough. Charlie's lips and tongue against her open slit was all it took and she felt herself falling...falling upward and exploding into a thousand bright lights.

"Cum in her," Charlie directed him. "She deserves it. She's earned it. Maybe she'll be able to make you do it without being asked." She smiled.

Emmy couldn't hear the words, but she felt him expand, vibrating and pulsing until she felt his semen erupt deep in her throat. Through her own continuing climax she pulled on his cock with her muscles, milking him, hoping to drain him.

He finished and slowly pulled his shaft from Emmy's throat, dribbling cum along her tongue. She sucked on it as it left, not wanting it to go. As he pulled it out of her lips and shifted his legs under him, the enormity of what had happened in the past 30 minutes struck her.

She closed her eyes and moaned, pulling her arms around her breasts to hug herself. What will I tell my friends? My coworkers? My parents? I'm a lesbian? A submissive sex kitten? A naked Yoga instructor. None of the labels made any sense and she groaned again at how good she felt.

Looking down, she caught Charlie's eye and just stared at her, asking with her eyes if it all was really true.

"Welcome to the team, Pet. Let's talk about your training schedule."

12