Name That Tune

Story Info
Alison knows how to win a contest, at any cost.
2.6k words
4
20.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The restaurant was booked solid. Morris clenched and unclenched his fists with satisfaction, knowing full well that tonight's take meant that the burnt orange lamborghini he had been eyeing, would be his.

This place was a fucking gold mine. Licks had become an underground mecca for the ultra horny, and ultra rich. He checked with the cameraman to make sure everything was in place.

Three elaborate booths had been set up for tonight's entertainment and would generate numerous revenues in pay per view opportunities for the ultra rich. The restaurant had been booked solid for seven months. Patrons had been phoning and begging to be allowed to attend. They even pleaded for a standing room only opportunity at the very back. Most had remembered the event from the year before and craved to attend.

Alison drove the windy roads and quick turns with a nervous anticipation. She had been getting paid for sex for six months now, and was considered a fresh face. Ever since she could remember Alison had loved sex. Her gorgeous barbie body, tall and lean, coupled with her beautiful face made boys, then men, lust after her and she did not disappoint.

The problem was, that her inner sex drive demanded of her bigger and bigger thrills to get off. That's why she decided to try a career in sex. She liked expensive jewelry, fast cars and beautiful clothes. Diamonds around her neck and wrists accented her luscious body. Alison's look was pure elegance.

Alison had no idea what she was getting into tonight but she did know it involved sex, and big cash, so she hadn't even hesitated or bothered to ask what the job was. All she knew was that the right ingredients were in place and she was in.

When she arrived Alison was shown a booth with a sex chair in the front, and a high table and three chairs behind her. A shiver of excitement went through her. She reached up and brushed her nipples, then tweaked them through her sheer satin dress. Morris, the owner, watched the monitor and saw the diamond studded beauty pinch her nipples. He decided he wanted a blow job, and he wanted one now.

Whatever tonight would bring, she was ready. Alison was always ready to experience new heights and pleasures.

Morris came to greet her and show her around. He told her about the contest and how it was run. She also heard that if she was the winner there would be 10 000 dollars more on the table for her and her teammates to pick up. That would buy a lot of sexy shoes. Right then, Alison's competitive edge took over and she established a mind set that she would win, at all and any cost.

Morris licked his lips. "So babe, do you wanna win this?"

As he walked around her, eyeing her exquisite body up and down like a piece of meat. he added, "I know how you can earn bonus points from one of the judges."

Alison didn't know what he meant by "judges". She thought the audience picked but she knew she wanted to win this contest.

On that comment Morris unbuckled and pulled out his manhood waving it at the sexy 28 year old beauty before him. He was nicely endowed and sexy in his boldness. Alison sunk to her knees and felt him push his hardness between her lips. He tasted so good. He was freshly showered and hard as rock.

Alison eagerly gave Morris a wildly orgasmic blow job.. Her tongue circled his balls then he dipped rapidly between her gorgeous lips. Morris grabbed her hair and held her in place as he pumped Alison's mouth mercilessly. Her head bobbed back and forth like many sluts before hers had. When she slid a well manicured finger in his tight ass he grunted his pleasure. Morris's orgasm was strong and glided down her throat. She swallowed every drop of his hot mix with enthusiasm. He helped her up from her knees, kissed her and said thank you. Alison wiped the remnants of Morris's cum from the side of her mouth as she glanced around at her surroundings. She did love contests.

Three open faced booths were situated in an area that looked like a stage. The rest of the restaurant consisted of small intimate little tables with red mini laptops for voting on them. The tables had been carefully assigned.

As the guests filed through the door Alison was getting ready in the back room. Her hair, makeup and clothes were perfect. She looked like pure innocence in her white stockings, garter, revealing bra and thong. Her long blonde hair outlined her beautiful features. She turned around and glanced at her sexy ass in her thong in the mirror. Looking in the mirror was satisfying. She knew she was a stunner and hoped that many more jobs might arise from this opportunity.

What stunned her moments later as the blaring spot lights shone in her eyes, was the crowd of people. She could see they were well attired and diamonds sparkled in abundance. There were many beautiful young women with older men. Men that likely demanded their wives or girlfriends obedience with their ability to provide creature comforts. Men that had it all, but still wanted a little bit more.

Some of the men were already fondling their dates openly. Legs spread and fingers dipped. As the action heated up on stage some of the men would decide to swap women with their friends at nearby tables. The excitement and sexual freedom in the room was an aphrodisiac that was hard to resist. A new cunt to fill was always a treat and the ultra rich felt entitled to extreme pleasure at any cost.

Alison was in position along with the others as the announcer spoke.

"Good Evening, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to LICKS, where pleasures are happily fulfilled. Tonight we are pleased to bring you a game called, "Name That Tune". Each of three tables will be competing against one another for the grand prize of $10 000. A song will be played and the contestants need to name the song and the artist for points. Randomly we will have special contests you can vote on. Please use the laptops to award points in each of the live events."

Alison was sitting with two well built men in their thirties. She couldn't help but sneak glances at their sexy muscular bodies as they sat there in shorts. She looked down at her big tits and the tiny white bra she had squeezed them into. The material barely covered her nipples. Alison noticed how hard her nipples were and felt an urge to touch her clit.

The first song began.

"Living in a Dream, Finger Eleven!" shouted out Alison.

It was an easy one. Several more songs were provided as audience members ordered drinks and settled in. Then a gong sounded. An announcer went to the front microphone and began to speak.

"Now for the taste a la resistance. The first erotic contest will begin."

An attendant came into the cubicle Alison was in and put two bottles on the table. Her eyes were wide and anticipation griped her.

The attendant whispered in the ears of the men and the announcer said....

"Begin."

The two men started stripping Alison, like the other men in the other rooms were doing with their sexy babes. Sexy music played as the men undressed their ladies revealing their best features to a very horny audience. Already pretty little heads were being shoved under the tables as men and women in the audience became so horny they craved to be eaten and sucked while watching the beautiful bitches on stage being fucked.

The men grabbed the bottles and started sliding them up and down Alison's body. They had been given instructions to fuck their girls and play with them using only the bottles in front of them. Already Alison heard moans coming from another one of the rooms. Soon Alison was escorted to the sex chair and urged to pick up her knees and spread her legs wide. The head of the bottle rested on her pussy lips. Then he suddenly shoved the bottle deep into her cunt, surprising her, and making her jolt upright, with her tits bouncing. There was a round of applause.

The other bottle came down to her mouth from up high. It brazed her lips as the young stud urged aggressively, "Suck it bitch! Pretend it's my cock and suck it hard."

Alison knew how to suck cock and wanted to impress. She sucked the bottle like it was an enormous delicious cock. The other room drew a burst of applause as the girl squealed her orgasm out to the audience.

As the emotion in the room settled, Alison noticed there were mere minutes left to impress and to win, and that is exactly what needed to happen. She really wanted to win. Alison looked at the audience and played with her big gorgeous tits, holding them up, one at a time, jiggling them and squeezing her nipples.

Then she laid on her side as one of the men lifted one of her legs up high. He then worked the bottle into her pussy. The other guy approached her toned tight ass. Everyone heard her moans as the bottle entered her. The men started fucking her in unison, then one at a time. The bottles began flying in a out of her orifices. Alison bucked and moaned in response. Her reaction was real. The sensations were wild and coming in waves. Her sexy body was being jerked back and forth by the force of the bottles invading her holes. They kept going deeper. She thought she would pass out as the timer went off and the crowd burst into a thunderous applause. When the results were announced Alison was very happy to find out they had won that round.

The game continued as normal until the second bonus round was announced. This time it was just as simple. The participants on stage were to entertain their audience and whoever put on the best show would win.

They started with a kiss. Each audience member voted on which group's kiss was the most seductive. Alison loved sex and it showed. She kissed one man seductively with an open tongue leaving audience members begging to be the one in her favour. The other man caressed her butt cheeks as the pair kissed with a dynamic style that created a flurry of increased fucking among the audience. Sloppy wet urgent kisses that told tales of wild sexual adventures lit up the stage.

When the audience members got their chance to vote, Alison's team won by a landslide. Next it was the men's turn to impress. They sucked her tits like she was the sexiest woman on the planet. Each man fastened onto her big beautiful tits and started sucking and teasing them. Votes were cast.

More interesting contests continued to stimulate the sexual activity in the audience. The best blow job got voted on, along with the best rim job. Feeling free to do as they pleased even more of the audience members got their dates to suck and fuck to the tune of the people on stage. Often the dates were put in the same position doing the same action as the people on stage. It was exciting to watch a man get sucked while having your hard cock serviced at the same time. The entire restaurant smelled of sex. The feeling in the air was pure happiness and pure pleasure.

The final round came up and the point values were close. Alison knew this was it. There needed to be a show stopper, but what and how. The two men stood in front of her feeding her their hard cocks one at a time. When she thought she was ready they both stood in front of her and slid their magnificent hard rods deep into her mouth. Her mouth was opened impossibly wide showing the audience how her tongue was snaking around each cock. Her men started fucking her mouth in unison. They did it slowly as not to hurt her. After a while they lost control of their senses and pumped at their own speeds, making her mouth purely a cum receptacle that needed filling. The effect was vibrant. The applause rumbled.

Taking one big cock in her ass and sucking the other gained mild applause. Alison knew she had to step it up if she wanted to win. She told one of the sexy men to bend over. Her tongue outlined his small hole in a circular motion as she spread his cheeks wide. The other guy was finger fucking her. She slid her tongue in and out of the man's tight little hole. The other man put two strong big fingers in her wet cunt and lifted her pelvis off the ground repeatedly by finger fucking her fast and hard. These actions drew a round of enthusiastic applause.

Another group was commanding the audience's attention with what they were doing. The man who was finger fucking her knew it wasn't enough and made a decision. He had to get the audience's attention.

He raised his fist and in a dramatic gesture dripped lube all over it. More eyes were coming his way. It was working. The lube oil dripped off his big fist. Alison was licking and fucking the man's ass with her long tongue when she felt the jolt. She wanted to scream. She thought she would pass out. What the fuck was happening?

The man shoved his strong hard fist in her tight little cunt and started pumping her. The audience went wild. Alison heard the response and made a conscious effort to ignore the pain as he fucked her hot little cunt with his big strong fist. He went faster and faster. The audience was in a flurry of excitement now. Cocks were being sucked. Cunts were being filled and blow jobs were in abundance. Now he was really lifting her off the ground every thrust. He kept pounding his fist into her. The audience kept fucking and sucking.

The announcer came on and spoke to the audience. He said one word.

"Switch!"

Men in the audience that were fucking their women now moved to the table beside them and entered the tight little holes of the beautiful women that they didn't know. The orgasmic cries were fierce and loud as the intensity heated. The climaxes around the room stimulated more and more orgasms. It was a true fuckfest and everyone was enjoying themselves.

The man took his fist and again put it high in the air dripping lube oil on it. The audience went wild. They wanted to see it. They wouldn't dare do it to their dates but they wanted to see it. They loved the raw sexual power.

The pain was even more gripping than before, but it made her pussy so fucking wet. Alison enjoyed the pain. It thrilled it. She relaxed into the feelings and sensations as the man's big fist entered her tight little toned ass over and over again. He was fucking her ass with his fist and she loved it. Alison's loud orgasmic release, was real and intense, making her scream and moan her success in a bold statement of excitement deep into the microphone making the audience energetically applaud her success. All votes went in her favour as the buzzer sounded and the contest was concluded.

There was a roar of applause as Alison's group took a bow and accepted the prize money. People approached her and thanked for her outstanding contribution to their orgasms. Many new jobs did arise as Alison had hoped. She was sore but knew she would heal. It was a good night.

Morris was a happy man. He thought he might call his new lamborghini, Alison.