Nameless Breeding Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Layla slowly pulled away to sit upright on the couch. So good was her muscle control, not a single drop of Jason's jizz escaped her crevice. She kept all of the warm seed in her body, ensuring her impregnation. Through her deep breathing, Layla spoke to the married man.

"We aren't done here, baby," she informed.

Layla pushed her hand against Jason's chest, signaling him to give her room. Jason obliged and the buxom blonde turned, facing her wonderful backside to him. She leaned forward and bent over, showcasing two more than full ass lobes, and a small asshole.

Jason couldn't keep his cock from rising at the sight.

Glistening in Layla's natural lubricant, Jason's cock grew to full mast.

The girl bent over the couch pushed her asshole against Jason's engorged tip, sending a ripple of goose bumps through both of them.

"Do it, baby. My asshole is tiny, teenaged, and ready for you to ruin. Give me your fat cock. Buttfuck me," Layla urged as she threw a sultry glance behind her shoulder.

Jason's had every burning intention to drive into this young slut with all of his strength. His need to feel her anal cavity around him was so great; he wanted to plummet into her ass. But he restrained himself. Jason took hold of Layla's waist.

"Be careful what you wish for, slut," he spat.

Jason pushed his hips forward and began to slowly pull Layla's body onto his enormous growth.

The entrance to Layla's asshole resisted passionately. Jason's broad head forced itself against the orifice, battling to gain admittance. A sound in Layla's throat grew louder, which sounded between a lament and a laugh.

"You're almost there. You can do it. I feel it weakening," Layla hummed.

Jason pulled Layla a little closer. He felt her ass giving way. He pushed a little harder. He was almost in.

Jason's wide head pushed through and entered Layla's ass.

"Oh! You are too thick," Layla falsely complained.

The teen eyes were locked shut, the invasion of her ass causing great pressure. The lower half of her face supported the biggest, open mouthed grin she could possibly give. The smile betrayed her true feelings.

Jason slowly pressed on into her extremely tight anal cavity. The orifice hugged him more tightly as he inched inside, and he had many inches to fit. As he stuffed more of his cock into his lover, Layla's face made a variety of pained and pleasured expressions. Her need to cry out in pain and shout her elation contradicted each other, and she loved it. The contradicting feelings were too intense, and she couldn't keep her thoughts to herself.

"You gross man! You're sticking your hugery up my teenaged asshole! How dare you!?" Layla pretended to angrily accuse.

"Gross? Gross? You're the teenager with a dirty older man's massive cock up your ass!" Jason fought back, still pushing inside her.

Jason's pelvis pressed against Layla's incredibly round ass cheeks. His cock was buried into her as deeply as possible now. Layla's rear end was stuffed more completely than an ass ever should be, and she felt her legs shake and tremble.

"I feel like a shish kabob. Have I told you your dick is fucking enormous?" Layla asked.

"Your ass is so fucking tight Layla," Jason told her.

The man pulled his hips back, and his thick cock began retreating from Layla's sphincter. The asshole rubbed against his shaft as he pulled away, sending the best waves of feeling through Jason. When only his head was still inside his lover's rump, he dived back in.

"OH FUCK! THAT'S HOW YOU FUCK AN ASS!" Layla shouted as her cavity filled back up.

The blonde's bubble butt recoiled against Jason's pelvis, slapping together loudly. The sight was unbelievable and Jason had to thrust again.

"OH YES! FUCK MY ASS HARDER!" Layla screamed.

Jason obliged.

The man shoved his rod in and out of the young girl's butt, each thrust becoming fiercer than the last. Jason dug his fingers into her supple ass cheeks as he drove into her frame. Their softness was only matched by her huge honkers, and the feeling drove Jason to thrust harder. His head reached deep into his lover's bowels, eliciting joyous cries.

"You're fucking my ass too hard! I am so close!" the impassioned blonde yelled.

Layla's body began twitching as she raced to the finish line. She backed her plump posterior into Jason and gave a roll of her hips. Jason's following moans announced his approval, and she continued circling her ass on him.

"You can do it. Cum up my young ass. Fill up my asshole with your jizz. It's not like you can do that with your ugly wife," Layla sneered.

"I can't! She is so terrible at sex! She doesn't do anything! She hasn't ever let me stuff her asshole!" Jason admitted as he fucked more intensely.

"What a meanie! Who could refuse your massive, ass-destroying cock? You wouldn't even want to fuck her butt anymore, would you?" Layla safely guessed.

"No! Your butt is so big! It's so round! It's too tight! My wife can't compete with you in any category," he decreed.

A smirk curved on one side of Layla's full lips, already knowing what Jason said was true.

"You are going to fuck my butt so much from now on. Get familiar with my bubbly, bouncy butt. We are going to have so much anal," Layla promised.

The excitement inside Layla was blossoming at an exponential rate, and she wouldn't be able to contain her rapture much longer. The muscles in her body stiffened as her impending climax prepared, her rapid ass pummeling gaining speed. She gripped the couch tightly as Jason rammed his cock up her ass, bringing her to the precipice.

"I'M CUMMING! YOUR BUTT FUCKING IS SO GOOD! IT'S MAKING ME FUCKING CUM!" Layla's high pitched shriek exclaimed.

Layla's ass began to spasm on Jason's thickness as she rode her summit. The sexy body she possessed vibrated and shook, not totally able to anticipate the tsunami of bliss assaulting her. Her legs felt as if they were going to buckle. She backed into her lover, forcing him deeper into her than ever before.

"BLOW YOUR THICK LOAD UP MY TEENAGE BUTT!" the blonde ordered.

Layla's ass wildly constricted on Jason's pulsing prick as she haphazardly ass-gasmed. The fire burning in Jason's veins could no longer be contained. His balls were swollen and heavy. He needed sweet release.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum up your ass!" Jason blurted out.

Jason's cock tightened as his orgasm began. He buried his cock completely in the tight asshole, pushing his pelvis into Layla's two perfect ass cheeks. He pawed at the buoyant butt as his first rope launched into her anal depths. The stream blasted with incredible force, barreling into the butt.

Gasping as she felt her insides drenched in semen, Layla's eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"I feel like I'm going to fly off your cock like a rocket! Your ejaculate is so strong!" the girl proclaimed.

Jason cannoned more cum into her ass, his cock pulsing as he unleashed his load inside her. Rope after thick rope fired up her ass sleeve, coating her innards with pearly wetness. Layla reveled in the feeling of being filled to the brim, loud sounds of satisfaction escaping her. She ceased voicing her rapture when Jason let go of his last long spurt.

Jason stood over the teenage blonde, in post-coital sanctuary, with his dick still present inside her ass. He looked down at her glistening body, sexy with a sheen of sweat. The man leaned down so his mouth was near Layla's ear.

"You seemed so nice. You didn't seem like the kind of girl who would want a married man. I didn't think you could fuck me like our common slut friend," Jason breathed, barely loud enough to hear.

"When she told me about what you did to her, how could I not have some of the action?" the exhausted girl asked.

"I didn't know sex could be like this," Jason said to himself.

Layla carefully retreated from his member, making sure not to let go of any of his sperm. She clenched tightly and turned, sitting her round rump on the couch. Her lovely face expressed confusion as she looked at Jason. Her tone of voice became tender.

"Sweetheart, sex should ONLY be like that," she insisted delicately, placing and hand to his thigh.

"It's new to me..," Jason trailed off.

Layla stood, her curves bouncing as she did.

"Oh Honey, you'll have plenty of time to see. From now on you will be having more sex than ever before. The sex you deserve. Sex with the girls you deserve. Sex with so many girls. It's the responsibility of a bull," she assured.

Jason's eyebrows rose and he gawked. He knew Layla wasn't implying that his nameless slut was gathering more girls for him to fuck.

"There are more girls?" he asked, thrilled and scared for an answer.

"Of course," Layla laughed melodically.

"What do you mean by 'bull?'" he inquired cautiously.

Layla pressed her huge baps to Jason's chest and grabbed his hard buttocks. She could not hide her incredulous look. She couldn't believe he hadn't figured it out yet.

"There are going to be many girls, baby. You are going to breed them like you did me and our mutual friend," Layla informed.

Jason's jaw dropped. Layla whipped her long, golden locks to one side as she stood on her tip-toes. She inched her lips close to Jason's ear and spoke with sickeningly sugary cadence.

"Every. Single. Girl."