Nan Breaks Out

Story Info
After swinging at her Mom's, Nan brings home a wild new self.
7.1k words
4.19
42.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Valendon
Valendon
173 Followers

This will work as a stand-alone story, but some characters have been introduced in previous tales. It is shorter than most of my later stories. It should be a quick read, and open the door to several more plot lines. Sequentially, this follows "Four for Friday." It switches to "Nan," Dene's daughter, as the protagonist. Nan has a PhD in nuclear physics. She lives and works in Oak Ridge, Tennessee and has just come home after stumbling into a swinging weekend at her mother's house. Nan's husband, Jimmy, has been working out of town for 3 weeks. On her trip, Nan confirmed a suspicion that her mother and "aunt" Kathy had been lovers since high school. She was seriously flabbergasted to learn that her son-in-law's mother was a unicorn.

As with other stories, I'm writing this as a first-person narrative with dialog. Comments are welcome-leave them as feedback on the story or PM me in the forum! Nibbles and kisses, Val

*****

"Am I ever glad to see you!" I sighed as Jimmy came through the door. To emphasize the point I took his suitcase, set it down beside us, drew him into a close hug and kissed him.

"I've really, really missed you," I said, kissing him longer and more deeply.

"Wow!" Jimmy smiled, softly breaking away, "that's no ordinary welcome home kiss! I like it!"

He drew me in for another peck before saying, "but I've gotta pee so bad my eyes are floating. Hold that thought!"

He wasn't kidding-he must have been holding in a gallon! God, it was good to have him back in the house, even to hear him taking a leak! And even if I was scared to death that those ordinary, wonderful moments might soon end with what I had to tell him.

"So," I said, moving in close as he came back, and playing with the top button on his shirt, "are you very tired?"

He cocked his head in a quizzical smile.

"I don't think I'm as tired as I was a couple of minutes ago-whaddya have in mind?" After 2+ decades of marriage, he knew damned well what signals I was sending out, but I continued the warm-up tease.

"I'm not sure you understand just how much I've missed you," I smiled back, "and I thought I might explain in more detail."

I slowly unbuttoned his shirt, kissed his neck and whispered breathily in his ear: "You might not have noticed, but I'm very, very horny."

"We may need a change of venue," Jimmy chuckled, "you know, in order for you to make your most effective presentation."

Somewhere in that exchange, he caught on that I was braless and began unbuttoning my blouse. I unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor while he continued to unbutton me-my panties were missing too! I drew him to me again for another kiss-letting my hands drop to his ass and pulling him tightly against my hips. Finally, I turned him toward our bedroom and gently pushed-it didn't take much convincing for him to lead the way.

In the bedroom, he kicked off his loafers as he walked toward the bed. I unbuckled his slacks as he stood, and stooped to help him step out of them, then pulled off his socks. I walked to the reading nook and draped the slacks neatly over my chair before returning to him. His eyes, I noticed with pleasure, were fastened on my tits and they swayed, partially visible under my open blouse. I kneeled in front of him now as I slid his boxers down past his hips and caressed his cock, already semi-hard and stiffening quickly.

One of my rules for sex was that he had to shower before I'd suck his dick. He turned toward the bathroom but I held him back. I did NOT want to interrupt the building tension! There was still the faintest scent of hotel soap on his thighs, but also the earthy smells of sweat and residual piss. That would have stopped me on ordinary days, but this wasn't one of them. I sucked the head of his dick into my mouth as I looked up at him.

"I can shower real quick if you want," he offered.

I shook my head without releasing his dick. I continued to lick and suck his salty, sweaty, piss-tangy cock with increasing fervor, taking more and more of his length. The head of his dick was pressing against the back of my throat-as far as I had ever taken him. Soon after we were married, Jimmy, poor guy, had given up on me deep throating him -I just couldn't' manage without gagging. I knew he still wanted it, even if he hadn't asked in forever, but in spite of seeing porn stars do it, I never thought it was erotic from a gal's point of view. I'd been re-thinking that after my trip to Mom's last weekend. I'd watched Kathy deep throat Rex, and it looked way hotter than a porn flick. I watched Rex too-there weren't any questions about how much HE liked it! I bought some kielbasa and I'd been practicing. I was determined to take every last inch of his dick down my throat tonight. I was trying to work up my nerve to do it now, worried both about whether I could and about what he'd think got me horny enough to give it a try. I let his cock pop free of my suction and turned my attention to his balls, sucking first one then the other, then (incredibly) managed to stuff both of them in my mouth. Jimmy's balls were friggin' enormous-I couldn't close my mouth very far, but I got both in for a little while, holding them in with my fingers, before working them over one at a time with my tongue.

"DAMN!" Jimmy gasped, "that's . . . just . . . fabulous!"

"You ain't seen nuthin' yet, lover," I said, taking his slobber-soaked balls back in my hands and giving them a rolling squeeze. He moaned.

This seemed like a good time to put the kielbasa training to use. I screwed up my courage and took his dick back in my mouth as I continued to roll his nuts around in my hands. I ever so slowly slid my mouth down his rock-hard shaft until it pressed against the back of my throat again. Instead of stopping, I increased the pressure and the head popped into my throat. I felt a twinge of gag reflex, but didn't move back off him. (Thank you Mike's Meat Market!) I held that position as the gag reflex subsided, then continued my downward journey until, finally, my nose was pressed into his abdomen. I'm not sure Jimmy realized how deep I'd taken him until he felt me bottom out against his crotch, but I felt an enormous sense of accomplishment!

"Fuck! Goddam! Nan! Oh, Nan! Jesus-Fuck! You're throating me! Goddam this is great! Nan! Damn! Oh Shit!"

I eased back off of him and asked, "You like?"

"Holy shit, Nan! That was fucking great! What on earth . . ."

I didn't let him finish. One good plunge deserves another, right? I started the very, very slow suck again, pausing even more briefly as the head went into my throat. This time, I bobbed back and forth an inch or so, pushing my nose and chin into his lower belly as I throat-fucked him.

I drew back off again and said: "Now, I'm gonna need some fuckin' pretty soon, so if I let you cum in my mouth, can you promise to get it up again and give me what I need?"

"You want me to cum in your mouth?!?!"

This, again, was almost unheard for us. So was my language; I very rarely used the F-bomb. When I did, it was almost exclusively as a curse, never as what it meant. I'd sucked him off plenty of times, but he was great about warning me. I had a move where I stuck his dick in my armpit and let him fuck me there for the final few strokes till he blew his load. It was an easy cleanup that way.

"I want you to cum in my mouth, and I want swallow it all!"

"Jesus H Christ, Nan, it's been a while since we went two in a row, but as hot as you've got me now, I may not even lose this boner after I pop!"

With that, I kicked the throat-fucking up to 'urgent' taking his full length in forceful plunges and sucking hard as I pulled back off.

"Unnnnnnngh" escaped from Jimmy.

I knew that sound.

I wasn't sure if letting him cum down my throat was a good idea, and (again, uncharacteristically for me) I craved a mouthful of cum. I backed off so just a couple of inches of dick remained in my mouth as his orgasmic spasms began.

"Ung!Ung!Ung!Ung!Ung!ARRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRGGGGHHHHHH!" Jimmy was at full volume as he came. "AAAAAAAHHHH RRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!"

He didn't disappoint! Cum blasted into my mouth in shot after shot for what I could have sworn a full minute. When he finally shuddered to a stop I released his dick and swallowed. It took three gulps to get it all down!

Jimmy lay back, panting.

"Nan," he began. But I didn't want questions just yet.

"Shhh-let's go grab a shower. We can save water if we take one together." (We hadn't done this for a long time either!)

What a sensuous thing it is to shower with a lover! I stood behind him first, pressing my tits into his back as I reached around to soap first his chest and then his cock and balls. When his package was squeaky clean, I turned my attention to his ass. I used the washcloth on his crack and bunghole, soaping and rinsing twice, then used my soapy finger to gently penetrate his ass.

"This OK with you?" I asked.

"If it's OK with you, it's sure as hell OK with me," came the response.

With that encouragement, I ran in a second soapy finger, and felt for his prostate. Standing up isn't a good way to do that, though, and I contented myself with making the inside of his ass as squeaky clean as the outside. I had a notion I might want to break through some of my inhibitions there too.

Then it was my turn. Jimmy stood behind me, his hard dick pressed into my ass crack and sliding up and down as he moved. (I might have wiggled some too!) I don't think my tits and pussy have ever been cleaner!! It was hard to tell if my juices were running down my leg along with the shower water, but I was sure they must be-his touches felt electric.

"So, would you like a little attention here too?" Jimmy asked, tentatively rubbing a finger on my butthole.

"Please and thank you," I replied, and got the same two-finger internal scrubbing I'd given him.

We were just about ready to step out when the water started cooling down quickly.

"Damn," Jimmy muttered, "that's a 50 gallon water heater and it used to keep up with two teenage girls!"

We dried each other, Jimmy sucking my tits as the toweled them. I sucked his dick a bit-no deep throat for now, though.

"Jimmy, you stud, take me to bed and fuck me forever!" I grinned at him, paraphrasing Top Gun.

"Off we go, my darlin'," he responded, and damned if he didn't pick me up and carry me to bed. That scared me-I'm no featherweight and he's no spring chicken-but not wanting to break the mood I kept my mouth shut and hoped he wouldn't blow out his back.

He got me there just fine. I can't say that he laid me down gently. It wasn't a plop, either, so I counted it as a very romantic gesture and said silent thanks it wasn't fodder for a "how things went wrong" story.

"My hero!" I exclaimed. He climbed in after me and settled his face between my thighs.

"I'm taking orgasm reservations, m'am. How many should I put you down for?" I couldn't quite see his face, but I heard the eagerness in his voice. I'm a very lucky girl.

"Two of your best to start with, I think!" I said, and laid back in anticipation.

Jimmy was good at this. Thank God for Aunt Kathy. None of my dates before Jimmy had it in mind to go down on me, and I was too shy to ask for it. She's not really my aunt, by the way, but she might as well be. She's my mom's closest friend. They grew up together in Corpus Christi and can't remember a time when they didn't know each other. Anyway, when I was in college I had some really explicit talks with her about sex, and she encouraged me to ask for what I liked. Jimmy has been eating me out since our second date!

"Ohhhhhhh, Jimmy! Yes!!"

After a couple of tentative licks up and down my slit, he had lifted my thighs back toward my head and slid his tongue down my perineum to my asshole. And he stayed there, nipping gently at my ass cheeks and continuing to tongue my rear door.

"Jimmy, that feels marvelous," I encouraged. This was rare too. He ate my pussy every time we made love, but the number of times he'd rimmed me was probably still in single digits.

"Good," he said, "I want you to feel as marvelous as you are!"

He began to work his tongue into my butt while his thumb and forefinger worked over the sides of my clit hood, rubbing on the shaft that it concealed. I was beginning to feel my thighs shake in anticipation. It must have been all of the wonderful foreplay we'd already had, but it took less than a minute before I bucked and spasmed and screamed in ecstasy. He let me get almost back down to earth from that one, but suddenly moved his mouth up to my clit, sucked it into his lips and began flipping it rapidly with his tongue.

10 seconds!! That's all it took for him to get me off again and it hit me even harder than the first one. I actually squirted!! Not a gusher like some porn movies, but I soaked his face and made a bigger wet spot on the sheets than he makes with his cum.

Jimmy started on me again.

"NO MAS!! NO MAS!!" I begged, pushing his head from between my legs. "Gimme a couple of minutes, huh?"

"So that was OK for you?" Jimmy teased, propping himself up on his elbow to catch my eye.

"Ohhhhhh, Honey," I panted, "you've outdone yourself. That was just . . . splendid."

"Speaking of outdoing oneself, what got you all revved up? Not that I'm complaining, but if there's a magic formula . . ."

"Jimmy, I don't know if I can. I'm . . . embarrassed, mainly. And scared. Maybe I'm mainly scared. And . . . well, yeah there was something. But. . ." I continued to stammer for a bit.

Finally Jimmy put took my hand. "Do you still love me?"

"Oh, God yes. A thousand times yes."

"Well, I love you too, so whatever it is, we've got all we need to explore it. Tell you what-just take a breath and blurt out the thing that scares you the most. Don't think-just say it, OK?"

I sat up, held my breath, closed my eyes, gritted my teeth and let it go: "Ihadtwolesbianflingswhileyouweregonepleasedon'thateme!"

I was shaking. I still had my eyes closed. I was clutching my knees to my chest with my head bowed.

Jimmy scooted up beside me, put his arm around my shoulders, and said gently into my ear: "I love you."

I erupted into sobs. Great, heaving, racking sobs as the relief flooded over me and I buried my face in his shoulder.

"I've . . .been . . . so . . . scared . . . to . . . tell . . . you . . ." I choked out between sobs. "I . . . cheated . . . on . . . you . . ." "How . . . can . . . you . . . still . . . love . . . me . . .?"

Jimmy didn't answer right away. He just held me, rubbed my back, stroked my hair, kissed my forehead and waited for me to quit blubbering.

When I finally simmered down, he said: "Nan, I've got a lot of practice loving you. It's got a lot of momentum. It would take something a lot wilder than a tryst with another woman to throw it off track. Another guy might make me nervous, but honestly, if you want to get me hard again, tell me all about it!"

"Really?"

"Really! I mean, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to, or you can keep whoever it is a secret, but it's kind of hot-my soccer mom, braniac, PTA, nerdy wife got it on with another woman? I'll take all the details you'll give me!"

"Well, the facts that I cheated on you and I discovered I'm unquestionably bi-sexual are what I was most worried about sharing with you, but the rest of the story is plain wild. You're sure you're OK with me liking girls? I swear, I'll never do it again."

"The only thing I'm scared of is that you'd leave me for another woman, like Kathy's husband left her for a guy. But God almighty, if we put all the sex we've ever had on a scale, what we just did would rocket to the top of the hot index! If that's what playing with girls does for us, I say keep going! And hey-I'm getting hard again!"

I glanced down. He wasn't just getting hard, he was already good and stiff! Maybe he wasn't just trying to calm me down.

"OK. You remember Lynn, my roomy in Barton Hall?"

"Sure, and I remember you said you made out with her sophomore year."

"Yeah. I freaked out after we kissed the first time and went tearing down to Aunt Kathy's right after. She told me not to worry-to enjoy Lynn, just to keep it quiet. And I don't think I told you we went past kissing. We never went down on each other, but we had some heavy make-out sessions. Deep frenching, sucking each other's titties, and finger-fucking each other. We never did get over feeling a guilty about it, but we kept it up until she moved back home. The other thing I found out then was that Aunt Kath had some lesbian lovers, and later, that Mom did too."

"So you kept up with the lesbian stuff? I mean, that was sophomore year, and we were together that spring, right?"

"You kept me happy the rest of the year," I grinned and gave his cock a squeeze. "And Lynn was dating Kyle by then, so we didn't get it on as often as we did earlier. And no, she was the last girl I made it with . . . until, well, you know."

"Ok, so the historical element is in place-you liked girls way back in Urbana. Let's fast forward-gimme the good stuff!" he said as he looked straight into my eyes with the biggest shit-eating grin on his face.

"In for a penny, in for a pound I guess. OK-we just finished up the water splitting fuel hydrogen project at work, right? And we all went into Knoxville to celebrate-all the teams. There's this Chem E. that I did a lot of work with, Annie, and we ended up sitting together. She's my kind of people, Jim. She's wicked smart, nice, funny-kind of a dry sense of humor-and we found tons of non-geeky stuff to talk about. We talked and drank and talked and drank and pretty soon everyone but us had left! When I stood up, I knew I was in no condition to drive home. Annie insisted that I stay with her. Her condo was about a half-mile from the restaurant and we walked. I honestly don't know what possessed me, but I kissed her when we got to her place. I wasn't planning it, wasn't thinking of sex, wasn't lusting after her-just a spontaneous smackeroo, right on the lips."

"I take it she didn't object?" Jimmy asked, still with that eager look.

"We were both shocked. I started to apologize, but then she kissed me! Lots hotter on the 2nd time-tongue, groping, humping each other's thighs. It was hot. It was way hot. I got wet instantly. I don't quite remember getting naked with her, but I sure remember being in bed. I think she got me off a half-dozen times! And the next morning she was cool about it. She said she really enjoyed the evening, but "didn't expect me to marry her now," was the way she put it. She said she hoped I'd find my way back every once in a while."

"Annie's the one with the red hair, right?"

"Yeah, tall, not as stacked as I am, nice hips and legs."

"So you went back the next night too?"

"NO!! This is the part I'm still having trouble believing. I haven't seen or talked to Annie since then. What I did was freak out over cheating on you. I took a few days of comp time and drove up to Mom and Rex's place."

"You did your mom?!?" Jimmy's eyes were wide.

"NO! GOD, no! I had the second fling with Sandrine."

"WHAAAAAT?!? You mean our whatever in-law she is, Sandrine?"

"Our daughter's mother-in-law, yes. It was more like she did me, but yeah, Sandrine. And she's the one who tutored me on deep throating you, so think of her kindly if you enjoyed that!"

"Holy shit." Jimmy shook his head.

"We're just getting started, buddy."

"Do go on."

"Ok. Do you know what a 'unicorn' is?"

"The mythical one, or the bi-sexual woman who likes 3-ways."

"That one. So revelation number 2: Sandrine is a unicorn now. And she runs a high-end catering business, and she works for a church headquarters, and she's lost a lot of weight, and she's fabulously toned and fit, and at the wedding Mom's husband fucked her after the rehearsal dinner and again after the wedding, and God, does she ever have the moves in bed!"

Valendon
Valendon
173 Followers
12