Nana and Rasha in Ottawa

Story Info
Indian gal falls for a tall Somali Hijabi.
2.3k words
5.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers

"I love you, Rasha," Nagad 'Nana' Hussein said, and the young Somali Muslim woman gently wrapped her arms around her girlfriend. Rasha Singh beamed at Nana, moved to tears by her words. The two young women stood in the middle of the quad at Canada's Capital University, hugging tenderly and enjoying each other's company on an unseasonably warm night in late November.

"Life would suck without you, Nana, I love you too," Rasha replied, and she took Nana's lovely face in her hands, and kissed her on the lips. A long time ago, Rasha, who'd been born and raised in the Punjab region of India, would have felt too ashamed to show affection to the gal she loved in such a public setting. Not anymore. She'd come a long way since she met Nana, that's for damn sure.

When Rasha first met Nana, she was mesmerized by the young woman's confidence and uniqueness. Rasha, who grew up in a very conservative part of India, didn't think that women like Nana existed. A Hijab-wearing Muslim woman who was openly lesbian, attended Friday prayers at the local mosque every week, and had the support of her family. Like a unicorn, that's how Nana seemed to Rasha, at first.

"Let's go home," Nana said, and she proudly clasped Rasha's hand in hers, and the two of them walked from the quad to the tunnel system linking the entire university campus. As they made their way through the tunnels, heading for the university center building, Nana and Rasha saw quite a few fellow students, some of whom they knew. Happily they greeted their fellow students, unashamed to show their love.

As they reached the Atrium, Nana smiled, remembering that this was the place where they met. It was almost five years ago. Rasha was dancing in the atrium with a group of fellow South Asian students, and Nana couldn't take her eyes off the short, curvy, brown-skinned and raven-haired young woman in the brightly colored Sari who moved with a grace that Beyonce couldn't match. Only five-foot-six, Rasha carried herself with the confidence of an Amazon.

"Hmm, I remember how you looked in that Sari, girl, that booty was popping," Nana said, and Rasha giggled. Nodding, she flashed Nana a bright smile. She remembered that fateful day when she and a group of fellow Indian students, Muslims, Sikhs, Tamils and others, teamed up to form their own dance troupe. They practiced in the Atrium at school because they couldn't afford to do it anywhere else. On that day, sensing someone's gaze on her, Rasha turned, facing Nana. Their eyes met, and the rest, as they say, was history.

Nana Hussein, the deeply conservative, Hijab-wearing Muslim daughter of a Somali immigrant family, felt stirrings deep inside when she looked at Rasha. Are you like me? Nana wondered silently. Rasha, the turban-wearing, proud Sikh daughter of Indian immigrants originally from the State of Punjab, felt her heart skip a beat when she looked at Nana. The six-foot-tall, curvy, dark-skinned, Hijab-wearing Somali Muslim gal's smoldering gaze set her on edge for reasons that she did not quite comprehend in those early days...

"Yeah, you came over to holler, supposedly under the pretext of joining our troupe, but I knew what you wanted," Rasha replied, and Nana grinned, then gave her girlfriend's plump ass a firm squeeze. Rasha, who was wearing a bright red tank top and yoga pants under her burgundy fall jacket, jerked up awkwardly. Rasha shot Nana an almost reproachful look, and the Somali gal grinned and shrugged. Shaking her head, Rasha burst out laughing. She couldn't get enough of her naughty, freaky Nana...

"Hey, Rasha, I'm a sucker for a gal with a nice ass, I think it runs in my family, all my brothers got big-booty wives, I'm just following tradition," Nana said, smiling innocently, and Rasha snickered, then pursed her lips. As they got ready to exit the Atrium, a trio of young black men came toward them, talking loudly. Rasha smiled at them, and kept right on holding Nana's hand.

"Salaam, my brothers, how are you?" Rasha asked, smiling pleasantly, and the three young black men, all of whom were wearing traditional Islamic clothing, nodded gently and returned her greeting. They nodded respectfully at Nana, and then continued on their merry way. Nana looked at Rasha and smiled. In that moment, she couldn't be prouder of her beloved Rasha. This woman is amazing, Nana thought.

Nana remembered how her first girlfriend, a blonde-haired butch lesbian gal named Alexis, originally from the City of Calgary, Alberta, reacted whenever they were out together and ran into some black folks, especially black males. Alexis acted majorly uncomfortable, looking at the black males in the vicinity with a mixture of distaste and suspicion. Alexis behaved in much the same way when Nana introduced her to her brothers Ali, Musa and Suleiman.

Nana noticed Alexis subtle dislike of black males, and queried her on it. This led to a major fight, and they ended up splitting. This was the day that Nana realized that there was racism in the lesbian community, and she couldn't be with someone who hated the men of her race simply due to their skin color. Alexis never acted uncomfortable when she and Nana ran into white males, so it wasn't maleness that she minded, but blackness.

"I love their outfits, and the tall one reminded me of your older brother Ali," Rasha said, smiling at Nana, who grinned and nodded. The two young women took the stairs, and then arrived at the parking lot. They made their way to the O-Train Station, and boarded the train, which arrived a couple of minutes after they reached the platform. They sat in the first car, in the seats closest to the conductor's booth, their favorite spot, due to the privacy it afforded.

"I love your outfit and can't wait to rip it off you," Nana whispered into Rasha's ear, and then she kissed her. Rasha kissed Nana back with all the passion she could muster. It was astonishing how much she loved this fiery young woman. They were so into each other that the train rolled past Carling Avenue and reached Bayview Station without them noticing. The train conductor, a tall, sturdy woman with bronze skin and short dark hair, cleared her throat loudly.

"Oh, thank you, ma'am, we're going," Rasha said, and she grabbed Nana's hand and made a beeline for the train door while the conductor lady stood there, smiling faintly as she watched them go. Young women nowadays, she thought, utterly mystified by them. Hand in hand, Rasha and Nana made their way up the hill. They caught a 95 bus heading to Barrhaven, in the west end of the City of Ottawa, Ontario. It was packed, and they ended squished against each other, which they didn't mind at all.

The OC Transpo bus reached Barrhaven's Marketplace Station about forty five minutes after it left Bayview Station, and Nana and Rasha hastily got off, then walked the rest of the way. They headed to their rented apartment in the Chapman Mills area, and once there, a cyclone of passion was unleashed. They'd barely gone inside when Nana grabbed Rasha and pulled her close.

"You are doing things to me, wearing them yoga pants," Nana whispered into Rasha's ear, while kicking off her shoes. Rasha grinned and kissed Nana, who grabbed her and carried her, bride-over-the-threshold-style, to the nearby living room. Rasha laughed as Nana dropped her on the couch, and then tossed aside her coat, revealing the sexy tank top and yoga pants that drove her girlfriend wild. Nana dropped down beside Rasha, looking at her adoringly.

"That's why I wore it, to tempt you, freaky slut," Rasha said, laughing, and with that, she straddled Nana. The two young women looked into each other's eyes and exchanged a smile, then they began making love. Off came Nana's long-sleeved, dark green T-shirt and loose-fitting blue jeans, followed by her Hijab. Rasha caressed Nana's long, neatly braided her, and then stroked her face gently.

"Hello gorgeous," Nana said, looking at the beautiful, curvaceous brown-skinned cutie who sat on her lap. Nana caressed Rasha's breasts, then gave her round ass a firm slap. Rasha grinned, pleased by Nana's feistiness. She knew that her girlfriend was an ass woman through and true. Nana's hand left Rasha's ass and slipped between her thick thighs. The young woman gasped as her lover slid her fingers into her, and just like that, the fun began.

"Hmm, just like that," Rasha whispered, and she moaned softly as Nana's fingers wormed their way into her vagina. The two young women continued with their fun, and ended up on the carpeted floor. Rasha lay there, eyes closed, a wan smile on her lovely face as Nana buried her beautiful face between her thighs, and ate her pussy like a champ, as they say.

"You taste wonderful," Nana paused to say, and she continued munching on Rasha's pussy, delighting in the sounds that her girlfriend made. Rasha lay on the carpet, moaning softly and caressing the back of Nana's head as she feasted on her. As Nana fingered Rasha's pussy and teased her clitoris with her tongue, the shorter gal cried out in pleasure, loving what her freaky girlfriend was doing to her.

"Oh fuck yes," Rasha squealed, and Nana laughed, watching as her lover writhed and moaned, caught in the throes of a violent orgasm. When Rasha finally stopped shaking, Nana held her in her arms. They kissed once more, and then it was Rasha's turn to pleasure Nana. Rasha kissed Nana's lips and slid her tongue down her throat, and at the same time she worked her hand between the Somali Muslim Amazon's strong thighs. Once upon a time, like a lot of tomboyish, stud-like, butch-identified or otherwise masculine-presenting queer gals, Nana had trouble opening up, but she'd since gotten over it thanks to her beloved Rasha...

"Oh yes, go for it," Nana said softly, and Rasha looked at her, flashed her a seductive wink and then went for it indeed. She spread Nana's thighs wide, inhaled her womanly scent, and then went to work. Nana shuddered violently as Rasha ate her out voraciously, thrusting two fingers into her snatch. Knowing that Nana liked the rough stuff, Rasha didn't hold back, tormenting her lover in the sweetest way possible.

"Nana, do you want me to fuck you?" Rasha demanded, much later, after taking her lover to cloud nine. Nana nodded, her eyes moist, her body still tingly from the sexual whammy that Rasha just laid on her. Rasha grinned, and then reached for her purse, pulling out her favorite sex toy. She dangled the silver dildo in front of Nana's face, and the Somali gal grinned.

"Fuck, tonight, I'm down for whatever," Nana said, and Rasha smiled and nodded. Slowly, gently, Rasha pushed the dildo into Nana's pussy, getting most of its length into her. The ten-inch, fairly thick dildo had pleasured Rasha for a long time, and she loved using it both on herself and her beloved Nana. Open up and enjoy what I dish out at you, sweetness, Rasha thought.

"Shut up and take it," Rasha said, silencing Nana's moans and squeals with a kiss while jabbing her pussy with the dildo. Rasha went to town on Nana, smacking her tits, and twisting the dildo inside her pussy, causing her to scream. To really shine Nana on, Rasha climbed on top of her, smothering her beautiful face with her big brown ass. Thrilled with Rasha's unexpected boldness, Nana began eating her normally shy girlfriend's pussy.

Rasha loved riding Nana's beautiful face, and the Somali gal gripped her ass with both hands and worked her tongue deep inside of her. Sitting on Nana's face like a queen on her throne, Rasha was happy as can be. Ever since they got together, Nana had been Rasha's teacher in the ways of lesbian sexuality, and she'd proven to be a most eager learner. There was always something new, kinky and fun for them to explore with one another.

As the night rolled on, Nana and Rasha explored new pathways to pleasure. At some point, Rasha found herself on all fours, with Nana wearing her favorite strap-on dildo, gripping her hips and fucking her with deep, vigorous thrusts. Nana enjoyed having things go back to normal. Usually, Nana was the sexy, passionate and inventive top in their bedroom antics, and Rasha was the eager bottom.

"Fuck, that was off the chain," Nana said, smiling and wiping sweat from her brow as she lay on the floor next to Rasha. The curvy Indian gal looked at her lover and kissed her on her lips. Rasha and Nana held each other tenderly, simply enjoying the moment. There was nothing to say, this was just another precious moment in their lives, and that was that.

"To many more nights like this one," Rasha whispered into Nana's ear, breaking the silence after a long moment. Nana smiled and took Rasha's hand and brought it to her lips. She knew her partner was a sucker for romantic gestures like that. Rasha purred like a kitten, and wrapped herself around Nana. After five years together, their passion and love for each other showed absolutely zero signs of eroding, and it was a beautiful thing.

"No one else I'd rather spend the rest of my life with," Nana said, and Rasha nodded, kissed her, and then just like that, the two passionate lovebirds began another round. After several hours spent sexually exhausting one another, they finally fell asleep. They stuck it out through coming out to parents, graduation, looking for jobs, moving in together and so on. Whatever came next, Nana and Rasha would face it together, like they'd always done. Goodnight.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

As Luck Would Have It Ch. 01 Jayden's life changes when he wins the lotto and a Porn Star.in Romance
Wearing My Kilt A letter to my lover.in Interracial Love
Cellmates Two black killers use Emily after an arrest.in NonConsent/Reluctance
BBC Worship Ch. 01 The Theology of Black Cock Worship.in Interracial Love
Nude Beach/Black Cock My wife meets a great black guy on a nude beach.in Interracial Love
More Stories