Nana Cotton's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
atkins
atkins
317 Followers

Nana pulled a throw pillow from behind her and put it on her lap. "Come," she said. "You worked hard today. And then you took me out. You're probably exhausted."

She slapped the pillow a couple of times until he finally slid over next to her. She smelled of scotch and something faintly floral. Was it the tulips?

Richard rested his head on its side so he could still watch the television. She moved a little under him and after a few moments she began stroking his hair the way she used to do so many years earlier. Once she leaned over to kiss the side of his head and he could feel those wonderful breasts slide across his shoulder.

"Some things never change," she said, patting his shoulder.

Richard felt the warmth of her thighs seeping through the pillow and it stirred his arousal even more. And then there was the scotch . . .

"Except little boys grow up," he said, turning to look up at her, seeing the pink cheek blooms once more on the broad, friendly face.

This made Nana involuntarily wiggle her drink which caused the scotch to splash along her chin and down her throat. She screamed and laughed while Richard found a cocktail napkin and began wiping her chin . . . her throat. He watched as the liquid crawled down her blouse past the aged and tan skin near the neckline to the smooth whiteness below. Richard looked into her eyes.

He tapped at her chest once with a napkin then pressed his mouth against her chest, smelling the flowers again, tasting the sweet scotch's icy flavor. He boldly flicked at the top button which popped open to reveal the delicious prize inside.

She wore no bra. All day with her and he had never noticed. He lapped between her breasts to suck up the last of the liquid. Then he jammed his fingers in her scotch glass and wiped it along the expanse of the huge old mammary.

A shouted call of surprise from Nana as her nipple and its wide aureole shrunk and Richard lapped at the nubs, licking gently then sucking harder.

Nana pulled him to her chest and began rolling her head back and forth as though she were asleep and in a nightmare. Or, perhaps, a wonderfully fulfilled dream.

She called Richard's name once and then took her free hand and began pulling on her other nipple while her lap rose and fell in a regular rhythm. The pillow slid to the floor.

Nana's eyes were closed and she moaned without stopping. She pulled her hands away from her tit and unbuttoned the rest of her blouse throwing it open like this was opening night of a promising new play.

"Pull," she gasped. "Pull my breast."

She was tugging on her nipple with such ferocity her tit was almost parallel to the floor. Richard held up the elderly dug he was working with both hands and pulled hard with his lips until she screamed even louder.

He pulled his hands away from her chest and kissed her hard on the mouth, her teeth no obstacle this time, her tongue reaching into him like something hungry and alive.

"Nana, Nana," he said, slobbering kisses and wet tongue lashes on her face.

"Suck on Nana's tits, darling," she said. "Nana wants to feed DIckie."

Richard was stunned at how monumentally glorious her boobs were, how deliciously malleable and sensitive to each chew or bite or kiss. He tried to suck as much of her as he could into his mouth as she renewed the rolling of her head.

At one point she seemed to take a breath and reached down to touch his crotch where his member was hard and eager. At that same moment, he freed a hand, yanked up the granny skirt that seemed to go on forever and ran his hands along her knees, her thighs and into the wet twat he had dreamed about for so long.

"Sweet, sweet," she said as he slid four fingers into her aged pussy and began gently sawing against the nub of her clitoris. "It is all right. It's always been all right."

If this was an apology, Richard accepted it completely.

"I want to kiss you there, Nana Cotton," he said. "I want to taste you."

"I love you, my sweet Dickie," she said, eyes still closed, head still now but perspiration breaking out on her forehead and her chest. "You can do anything you want to your Nana."

To his surprise, she reached into the scotch glass - without opening her eyes - and withdrew an ice cube. She moved his hand gently away and then jammed it into her cunt with a sweet grandmotherly shudder.

"You get it, Dickie," she said. "You get it for Nana."

Richard began lifting the skirt up further. Nana lifted her ass so he could push the skirt underneath her. Now her wonderful legs and wide, hairy snatch were completely visible for the first time. A cold stream of melted ice ran from her cunt, down her thigh and onto the couch.

Richard kissed the soft and sweetly scented cunt hair, scraping his nose along her sex before plunging in with his tongue to recover the nugget of ice.

'"Here, darling," she said, her mouth open, eyes shut again.

Richard placed his mouth over hers and he wondered if she could taste her own juices as she probed for the ice cube.

Nana's busy, hungry tongue didn't give the ice cube a chance. Richard worried that his fillings might melt. He stood up.

"Closer," she said, and in a single, hurried movement, she undid his belt and yanked open his fly. But then with an odd gentleness, she slowly slid off his briefs and cradled his scrotum in both hands, her breath coming faster as his steel hard cock waggled before her face.

Nana gave his balls a gentle squeeze and then grabbed his cock with both hands and slapped it between her tits. She looked up at him, not smiling, seeing only a cock thing when she looked at him. Nothing in her eyes but a hard wantonness.

"You don't know how many times I fantasized this moment, Richard," she said, rubbing his cock against her right nipple before lifting it almost reverently to her left tit, Richard's precum leaving a drooping, sticky bridge across the two glorious mounds.

She was breathing hard as he looked down on her, a red flush on her cheeks, a kind of growl or purring coming from her mouth when she wasn't speaking. She flicked at his cock with her tongue just once, lapping his juice, smacking her lips and shaking her head as if a delicious and previously unknown nectar had fallen upon her tongue.

"Darling Dickie, it was always you and me, wasn't it?" Nana said as if talking to herself, alternately stroking his cock and wiping it across her tits, her nipples, slapping her chin. Then again.

Was it true? Is this why his first marriage failed? Was it Nana Cotton he'd always wanted?

Richard dug both fingers into her thick hair and she moaned louder still.

"You give it to me, sweetheart. You give it to Nana. All of it. Now, baby."

The flapping tits, the broad smooth back, the tops of the thighs only barely visible now. And then she growled more feral than before. Demanding. Insistent.

"Now, darlin'."

And at that moment, the cum shot sprayed the point of her chin and Nana squeaked almost in surprise when the white gobs dripped onto her chest. She dropped his still hard cock and rubbed the cum into her tits, her nipples. Then she grabbed his shaft and jammed it hard against her right breast, throwing her head back as she did so.

Nana found another cum glob on her cheek and mashed it hard between her tits, rubbing it almost down to her navel, her body shaking as she did so. She made lazy circles on her chest until the cum dried.

Then she stood up and daintily slid the skirt off her legs, throwing it over her shoulder as she walked away.

Her beautiful ass cheeks rolled against each other and she smirked when she looked back and caught Richard watching them, his pants around his ankles, his still half-hard member standing by expectantly.

Then he heard water running, a shower door opening and closing and singing coming from Nana Cotton's bathroom. Richard dropped onto the couch, not even bothering to pull up his pants, and he thought he could hear his heart beating, even over the sound of the shower.

After about a minute he stood up and kicked his pants and underwear against the couch. Shoes. Socks. Then his shirt. The door to the bathroom was open and he walked in.

The stand-up shower had floor to ceiling windows but he could barely make out the fleshy shape inside through the steam.

He opened the door and Nana stood there, her back to him, a gentle rain from the showerhead rolling off her shoulders and streaming off the round globes of her ass. She was still humming something to herself and pushed her ass toward the shower head so the full spray now fell on both cheeks.

Richard took one butt cheek in each hand and she shifted her legs as he sidled up behind her, the water falling on him now. Her head was hung low. Defeated? Submissive? He couldn't tell.

"I love you, Nana," he said. "I've always loved you. From the first time From the first time you kissed me good night. No other woman had a chance. I realize that now."

Nana shivered as he spoke, turning her head slightly to the left, a wicked smile on the old rain-washed face. He kissed her neck softly, flicked at her ear with his tongue and felt the familiar energy in his loins return.

"You do what you want, Dickie," she growled softly. "Now it's your turn. Okay, baby?"

Richard dropped to his knees on the tile and stroked and nipped at Nana's ass and even with the water crashing on his head, he could hear her mewing, both hands bracing her body against the wall.

He ran his fingers along her thighs, inside and out, taunting her cunt just briefly before stroking her smooth legs to the ankles, the painted toes and each foot. They were smooth and soft and Nana lifted one foot and he took all the toes in his mouth, licking and biting. She moaned again. He stood up.

"You told me you tip-toed into a dark pond when you let me touch you all those years ago," Richard said into her ear. "But what you didn't know is I've carried a hunger for your darkness for years. I understand it. It's something we share. The dreams. The fantasies."

Nana's breathing was growing more rapid, the color on her face blooming once again. She pulled his head to her mouth and whispered hotly into his ear. "Make the fantasy real, Dickie," she said, biting at his earlobe. "No more waiting, darling."

Richard grabbed both mature breasts and felt the nipples harden under his palm, pressed his cock against her ass until she whelped. Then he fell to his knees once more and let the secret fantasy wash over him like the warm water.

This time he massaged the ass cheeks roughly, spread them wide and kissed the space between, burying his mouth against the puckered asshole and tasting the salty, warmth within. When Nana backed against him and screamed, he threw both arms around her waist and pulled her ass into his face, licking and sucking and biting.

"Wait," she said, chest heaving, mouth wide open to suck air. "I need to catch my breath."

Richard shut the shower off and listened to the soft echo of her gasping and then he opened the shower door. He stepped out and as he did, she stood up straight, her face wild, her lips wide apart, her tongue flicking out at him like a serpent's.

She stepped onto the rug with him and he pushed her against the shower door, his mouth wide open against hers, their tongues beating relentlessly against each other. She pulled him hard against her, pulling at his ass so his erection poked against her belly, water dripping from their bodies.

Nana bit his lip so Richard could taste his own blood. He touched his mouth and painted her lip with the blood and her tongue lapped at it hungrily.

"Your Nana," she said. "Your Nana." Again and again, her breath rising in intensity once more.

Richard took her hand and led her to the bedroom. He pulled back the sheets and she lay down, legs wide apart, her pubic hair wet and delicious to see. The lips of her vagina were red and plump and she ran her fingers languidly over them, her eyes flickering a little with each stroke, water soaking into the sheets.

Richard pressed his entire face against her cunt and she laughed and held his head down with one hand.

"Bite me, darling," she said. "Bite me there, baby."

Richard chewed gently on each of the vaginal lips.

"Harder," she croaked.

He attacked her cunt with new energy, biting and licking and moaning along with her. He took a free hand and worked one finger past the sphincter. Then two. Then three.

"Christ!" Nana screamed. "Christ in heaven!" as she pressed hard against his fingers then, almost as an afterthought, resumed her pressure on the back of his head. "I've never been touched there. You make me feel . . . glorious."

Richard's cock was harder than he ever remembered. Harder even than it was when he came on her chest - when was it, twenty minutes earlier?

Richard pulled away and straddled her body, gasping as he took in the elderly breasts splayed out on either side of her chest, her flickering eyes. Her open mouth.

She seemed to marshal all her energy and all her self control just to be able to speak. "Fuck me, Dickie. Fuck your Nana."

He brought his cock against her cunt. It was wet with her juices, his saliva, shower water. He reached under her body and grabbed her ass then paused. He looked her into the eyes.

"I've waited all my life for this moment," he said.

She nodded quickly, almost fearfully. Richard plunged his prick inside Nana while screaming her name and she thrashed like a laboratory bug under a pin, screaming "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" over and over while stroking her clit.

His sexual excitement was beyond anything he believed possible. He was able to withhold ejaculation only because he had cum a half-hour earlier.

She seemed ready for another orgasm when Richard pulled out and watched his sticky hardon bounce like a diving board over her chubby belly.

"No. Don't stop," she said. "Dicky!"

Richard flipped her over and she said nothing. Then a slight bob of her head.

Richard put his cock against her anus and pushed in easily thanks to his earlier preparations. "Fuck Nana's ass, Dickie. Yes. YES!"

He was deep inside her now, wild with lust as he watched Nana's great ass cheeks receive his thrusts while wiggling provocatively.

"Harder," she said, sliding up and down a little, trying to reach his ass to force his cock further into her. "Harder. And give me all your cum. Give it to me in my ass, Dickie."

"This is my fantasy, Nana," he said.

"And mine too, my darling."

All the way out, pause, then all the way in. At every stroke she moaned or screamed in pain, pleasure, he couldn't tell. She moved both hands under her, fingering her clit. Once he smacked an ass cheek and she urged him on. So again. And again.

Nothing, it seemed, was off limits.

Her next scream was transcendental and she arched her back with an animal shudder.

Richard pushed his cock into her rectum as hard and far as it would go and painted her bowels with a cum spray explosion that seemed to go on forever.

As he listened to her sighs, he understood that every fantasy he ever had was only a dull reflection of this indescribable reality.

Every dark dream was true.

atkins
atkins
317 Followers
12