Nanci's Birthday Party

Story Info
Nanci and friends have a picnic in the park.
3.2k words
3.93
73.8k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scuik
scuik
186 Followers

It is coming to the end of summer now. It is a warm, clear Sunday afternoon in Calgary as Lisa takes Nanci, hand in hand, for a walk into Bottomlands park. Lisa is taking Nanci to meet some of new friends for what she described as a "pre-birthday picnic".

Lisa leads Nanci over to a couple of guys sitting on a blanket on the grass. They introduce themselves as Alex and Will. The four of them chat a while. Nanci blushes as everyone makes a fuss of her, as they all congratulate her on being just two days from her twenty-ninth birthday.

After a while Alex suggests they move on to a party he knows is going on. Nanci doesn't really want to go, but Lisa insists. So they all climb into Will's car and drive out west along the Bow.

"So what kind of party are we going to?" asks Nanci.

"It's a surprise party!" exclaims Lisa excitedly.

"From what Lisa's told us about you, I think you'll like it." says Alex.

"Why, what's Lisa been telling you guys about me?"

"You'll just have to wait and see! I did say that it is going to be a surprise party." Lisa teases.

They turn northwards at West Hillhurst and get onto the Crowchild Trail.

"Okay, you've got to at least give me some details of where you're taking me."

There is a pause. "Well, since it's such a nice day, I think we might have an outdoors party." says Will.

"Outside? Where?"

"You'll see when we get there." says Will as he turns the car onto the Shaganappi Trail.

Nanci continues to try and find out where she's being taken. "So is it going to be like a surprise birthday kind of a party?"

"I guess. There will be a cake." says Alex.

Lisa reassures her. "Trust me, you'll love it!"

Will turns right, into the car park of Nose Hill park. They all get out and walk up the trail and into the park.

Lisa breaks the silence. "So like I said, I was telling the guys here all about you. You know, about when you were confiding to me how you're all into bondage and submission."

"Lisa! Shut up!" blurts Nanci in embarrassment.

Will and Alex begin to laugh. The four of them keep walking as they approach a group of trees.

"No, listen," continues Lisa. "They're totally into that too. Will's even an expert with ropes and different kinds of knots. Their friends are really into bondage and domination too."

Nanci finds herself plunged into a state of shock. "Their friends?! How many people have you told all this to?"

"You'll see. They've set all this up for you. Honestly, you'll love it."

"Madame, your birthday surprise awaits." Will gestures towards the group of trees with the open palm of his outstretched hand.

Nanci hesitates. She looks at Lisa, who smiles back at her, then at Alex and Will. Cautiously, she walks into the cluster of trees.

After walking a few yards into the wood, Nanci sees a group of people in a small clearing up ahead. Will, Alex and Lisa walk at her side towards the clearing. Nanci's shock intensifies as she gets closer and starts to pick out the people who make up the group, each of whom she recognises as her work colleagues.

Grouped together are her female friends, who all scream and cheer as they see her approaching. There is sexy redhead Cheryl, brunette Cheyenne, Epetha and the three blondes: Tammy, Marge and Betty.

Close by are the guys Nanci works with. There is Brad, tall with long dark hair, Nanci's supervisor Randy and twins Bill and Bob. On the floor next to them is a cardboard box, on top of which rests what looks like some hair extensions. There are also some cans of whipped cream, a leather strap with a metal ring at one end, a curved iron bar - about four foot long - with hooks at either end and a coil of rope. The guys all applaud as Nanci enters the clearing.

"Thank you, everyone!" shouts Alex to call the group to silence. "We are gathered here today, to celebrate Nanci's upcoming birthday. We've all heard from Lisa over the past few months about the terrible, wicked, bondage fantasies Nanci has. I know that the link to her web page has been circulated to all of you. The web page she's set up for herself on that porn site. Where she's uploaded filthy images of her own sexy, slender, naked body. You've all seen pictures of her perky breasts and firm tushy. I'm sure you're all as appalled as I am that she could be such a brazen slut."

"Nanci, as you stand here in front of your friends, you are charged with having sexual fantasies of a shocking nature. Do you plead guilty to these charges or do you protest your innocence?"

Her heart pounding with shame and her mind dizzy with adrenaline, Nanci pleads guilty.

"Very well. In light of your honesty, I present you with a choice of punishments. You can either go from this place and continue your life, forever feeling your shame at your workplace and with your friends. Knowing their judgement is being passed down silently upon you. Or you can use your own sinfully hot body to drag these good people down to your own, perverse level. Allowing us all to use your body in whatever way this group of your peers sees fit."

"Which do you choose? Will your punishment be emotional or physical?"

Nanci was in no doubt. "I want you to use my body in whatever way you all desire."

"Are you sure? Be aware that this will not be an easy option. Are you ready to be used and degraded in every way?"

"Yes. I'm sure. I want you all to do what you will with my body."

"Very well, let the punishment commence! Ladies, please ready the prisoner."

The group of women approach Nanci as Will and Alex move over to join the group of guys. Cheryl walks up in front of Nanci and fastens a dog collar around her neck. She moves to the side as Tammy and Marge set about removing all of Nanci's clothes. Betty pulls down Nanci's underwear and she obediently steps out of it. As she does so Cheyenne grabs her roughly by the wrist and shoulder and pushes Nanci down onto all fours.

Epetha removes her coat to reveal she is wearing nothing but frilly white lace lingerie. Making a wonderful contrast to her dark skin. She picks up the leather strap and attaches it to Nanci's dog collar.

"Now I'm gonna take you for a walk. To show you off to everyone." explains Epetha.

"Wait!" says Cheyenne. "She's not ready yet. You can't treat her like an animal unless she's got a tail." Cheyenne reaches down to the tangle of hair extensions and picks it up. Attached to the length of hair is a large butt plug. She walks up behind Nanci and kneels down.

Nanci feels the point of the cold plastic pushing against her anus. She relaxes her body as Cheyenne pushes the plastic cone slowly, yet firmly, all the way into Nanci's ass. With her tail fitted, Nanci is ready for her walk.

"Giddy up, Nanci!" encourages Cheyenne as she gives her a hard, open palmed slap to the ass. Epetha tugs on the lead and Nanci crawls along the floor of the clearing, following where she is led.

Epetha parades Nanci in a circle around the group of girls. Too flustered to make eye contact with anyone, Nanci keeps her head down and watches her hands as they paw along the ground. She burns with shame as each of the giggling girls spank her as she passes.

"Ooohhh, she likes that." says Cheryl.

"Yeah, smack that ass!" exclaims Tammy.

Epetha leads Nanci over to the group of guys, who all make lewd comments about her naked body and make wild suggestions of things that they would like to do to her.

She receives affectionate pats on the head from the twins Bill and Bob as she passes by them. Randy reaches down and gives a little tug on her tail, pulling the butt plug out about an inch. It stops just as the widest part of the plug reaches Nanci's anus, which tightens around it as she crawls, pulling it back into her as deeply as it will go.

"Time for you to sit up and beg." orders Epetha as she uses the lead to pull Nanci up into a kneeling position. With this, Brad, Bill, Bob and Randy all unzip their pants, take out their dicks and crowd around Nanci. They all start slapping their semi-erect members across Nanci's face. She moves her hands and mouth between each of them, until they are all stiff and ready.

Alex and Will each grab Nanci under one of her arms and pull her up and away from the group. She notices that while she was fellating the guys, the girls have all gotten undressed. Brad, Randy, Bob and Bill walk over to them and the girls start stripping the four guys down. Stroking and fondling them as they go.

Will and Alex put Nanci back down onto her knees. Alex pulls down his pants and grabs Nanci by the arm, forcing her hand onto his crotch, which Nanci obediently fondles.

Will picks up the rope, throws it over a strong overhanging branch and secures it. He picks up the iron bar and ties the other end of the rope to the middle of it. So it dangles about seven foot from the floor.

By now Brad, Randy, Bob and Bill are all naked. There is a seething mass of flesh as the girls crowd round the guys, kissing them and grabbing their cocks. The now erect Alex strips the remainder of his clothes as he walks over to join them. Will, who has also now removed his clothes, walks over to Nanci so she can make him hard too. She expertly obliges, using her hands and mouth eagerly.

"Okay girls, form a line!" orders Alex. The girls disentangle themselves from the guys' embraces and the guys move back. The girls all stand in a line, facing away from Nanci, then drop onto all fours. They all look expectantly over their shoulders as the guys crowd around them.

"I want you to wait here and don't move." Will commands Nanci. "We're all going to show you what you won't be getting." He grabs Nanci by the back of her neck and starts to fuck her throat harder and faster.

To the left of the line is Betty. Randy walks up behind her and kneels down. He pushes his dick into her wet pussy and starts to fuck her. Next in line is Cheyenne. Bill kneels behind her and fucks her. To her right is Marge, then Epetha. Alex and Brad respectively move in to fuck them from behind. Next is Tammy, who is fucked by Bob.

Will pushes his dick into Nanci's throat, as far as she is able to take it. He pulls out as Nanci gasps for breath, then walks over to Cheryl, last in line. He kneels behind her and pushes his cock into her.

Nanci kneels there alone on the floor, watching as all her friends fuck each other. Lisa, who had been watching apart from the group, moves over to her and puts a soft hand on Nanci's shoulder.

"Don't worry," she says. "I think you will get your turn soon. Are you having fun so far?"

"Oh, Lisa!" sobs Nanci as she puts her head against Lisa and hugs her around the middle. "Thank you for setting this up for me!"

Nanci and Lisa watch as the fucking continues. Nanci continuing to cling to Lisa as Lisa strokes Nanci's hair and fondles the forearm clasped around her waist.

"Nanci! Come here and taste your friends!" barks Alex. The guys all withdraw and stand up. Lisa pulls Nanci's arms from around her and moves over to the edge of the clearing. Nanci crawls on all fours over to the guys, who all crowd around her. Their cocks glistening with the juices of Nanci's friends. Eagerly, she kneels and fellates each of them in turn.

"Come back over here, boys!" calls Betty.

"Yeah, we want more!" demands Tammy.

The guys switch round and Alex moves over to Betty. Will takes Cheyenne, Bill takes Marge and Randy fucks Epetha. Tammy is penetrated by Bob and Brad has Cheryl. Nanci sits down on the floor and watches the guys' bare asses thrusting back and forth as she awaits her next command.

"Right Nanci, now we're going to show you a bit of what you are going to get." says Will. Each of the guys withdraws and stands up, before crouching down in a wide stance behind their girl. Gasps of pleasure disappear into the trees as Nanci watches each of the guys ease his cock into the ass hole of the girl in front of him.

With such a clear view of all these big cocks pushing into the row of sexy, upturned asses, Nanci is unable to sit idle. She crawls up behind Alex and Betty and runs her tongue along Betty's pussy and flicks the tip of it over Alex's balls whenever he thrusts his dick up to the hilt into Betty's ass. After a few minutes, she switches her attention to Will and Cheyenne, then slowly moves down the line in this fashion.

When she reaches the end of the line, Brad pulls his dick out of Cheryl's ass and dangles it in front of Nanci's face. She moves her head round and sucks on it greedily.

"Right, I think Nanci has qualified to move on to the next stage of our proceedings." declares Alex. The guys all withdraw and crowd around Nanci once more. Again, she fellates each of them. This time ensuring she makes a special effort to take each one of them as far into her throat as she can.

"Time to get you into position." says Will. Brad and Alex grab Nanci's arms and pull her to her feet. Will grabs a loop of rope and places it over the top of the dangling iron bar. Brad and Alex lift Nanci through the loop, so the rope runs under her arms and along the top of her back.

Will picks up the last two pieces of rope. Each of them has a small loop at one end and a larger loop at he other. He puts a large loop over Nanci's left foot and pulls it up to under her bent knee. The loop at the other end it placed onto the hook at the end of the bar. The same process is repeated over on Nanci's right hand side. Brad and Alex let go of Nanci and she is left dangling there in an upright position, with her knees up and legs spread.

Cheryl opens the box that lays on the floor and produces a cake from it. "Happy birthday Nanci. Here's your cake." she says as she carries it over and places it on the floor under Nanci. "All it needs now is some toppings." Cheryl tugs at Nanci's tail and slowly pulls the butt plug out.

Tammy picks up a can of whipped cream and walks over to Nanci. "You'll have to make sure your aim is good. We need that cake covered." advises Tammy as she removes the top from the can of cream and slowly inserts the nozzle into Nanci's ass hole. She presses the button and squirts a jet of whipped cream inside Nanci.

Nanci gasps at the coldness rushing up into her. "Decorate your cake now, Nanci!" taunts Marge as she walks over, shaking another can of cream. Nanci tenses her abdomen and squirts a jet of cream on top of her birthday cake. A loud cheer comes up from everyone and Nanci receives a warm round of applause for her efforts. Marge steps up and takes her turn at giving Nanci a dose of cream.

The guys and girls all crowd together. The girls licking and stroking the guys to keep them hard. One by one, each of the girls injects cream into Nanci's ass hole. Each time Nanci squeezes it out over the top of the cake to the delight of the crowd. After Epetha, the last to take her turn, has finished; she says "Only one more topping to go. Over to you, guys."

Will steps towards Nanci and wraps his hands around the outside of her thighs. He pulls her towards him and pushes his dick against her creamy ass. He penetrates her ass hole slowly, until his cock is all the way inside her. He starts to fuck her and quickly picks up pace until he is pounding her ass. Nanci groans with pleasure as Will shoots his load deep inside her ass. He pushes himself into her as far as he can as his cock spasms through his orgasm.

Spent, he pulls away and says "Come on now Nanci, top your cake." Nanci squeezes the copious load of sperm out of her ass and it lands with a splat on top of the cake. Next up is Brad, who walks round behind Nanci and shoves his dick into her waiting ass. Will dresses himself and begins to take pictures of the action as Brad fucks Nanci and cums inside her. Again Nanci pushes the sperm out of her ass and onto the cake. Alex takes his turn at Nanci's ass, followed by Randy.

Finally, Bob moves in behind Nanci to take his turn. Bill walks over and pushes his cock inside Nanci's pussy. Nanci orgasms as they double penetrate her roughly. At this, they both step back and spin her around 180 degrees as she swings on the ropes. Allowing Bob access to her pussy while Bill takes her ass. As they slam their hard cocks into both of her holes, Nanci comes again. At the same time, Bill and Bob shoot their loads into her ass and pussy. Their sperm drips out of Nanci's gaping orifices and down onto the cake below.

Everyone finishes getting dressed as Will continues to take pictures of Nanci. Cheryl and Cheyenne pick up the creamy, spermy cake to show it to Nanci and congratulate her on how well she has decorated it.

"Happy Birthday Nanci!" they both exclaim as they shove the cake into her face.

Randy and Brad lift Nanci down as Will gathers up the ropes. He takes one of them and wraps it round Nanci's slender waist, pulling the rope through the loop at the end and handing it to Lisa. He hands the rest of the ropes to Alex, who then collects the metal bar, the cans of cream, the butt plug with a tail and Nanci's clothes.

Holding onto the rope, Lisa leads Nanci out of the wooded area and into the park, where dusk is starting to fall. Walking ten paces in front of the following group, Lisa leads Nanci, naked but for her dog collar and the mess on her face, through the park and over to Will's car.

Lisa and Nanci climb into the back seat. Lisa drapes a blanket over Nanci and hands her a towel to wipe her face as Alex fills up the trunk with the assorted paraphernalia from the afternoon's revelries.

"So what happens now, Lisa? Are you taking me home?"

"You'll see Nanci. You'll see."

scuik
scuik
186 Followers