Nancy and Laura Ch. 01: The Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sensed he was losing and turned to his mom for help. "Right, mom? The ballet, it's crazy right?"

Laura didn't want to get involved in an argument between the two of them so she just said "I don't know. I always liked the ballet."

Steve knew he made an error is asking another woman. "Great so you go be bored" he said.

Nancy was annoyed and said, "maybe your mom and I will go and leave you to play games with your friends or whatever it is that uncultured men do."

With that the subject died out. Laura assumed it was all just talk but wasn't sure. And since Nancy and Steve actually seemed happy she kept quiet.

It was so late that soon Nancy said, "come on Steve, let's go to bed. I think your mom needs to get some rest. She looks like she had a busy day" and she shot Laura a very wicked look.

Laura had had a very confusing and incredible day. As she got ready for bed she kept telling herself that it was some weird lapse. She wasn't a lesbian and neither was the woman dating her son. It was just something weird and she wouldn't even think of it again. She'd just pretend it never happened.

She climbed into bed exhausted and turned out the lights. She was trying to clear her head and fall asleep but her mind focused on a picture in her head of a young woman in black underwear staring at her. She shook her head but the young woman stayed there staring. Laura found herself sliding a hand under her nightgown and into her panties and masturbating herself to sleep thinking about the woman in her head.

12