Nancy Finds a Sex Slave

Story Info
Hank the farm hand gets a surprise in the barn.
1k words
3.81
153.5k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henry "Hank" Johnson was a big strapping black man who worked on Nancy's father's farm. Nancy, a vivacious young woman with a sexual appetite that couldn't be satisfied, was well aware of Hank. But Hank seemed to be totally unaware that Nancy even existed.

Nancy knew that Hank was a big, dim-witted man who did the work of an ox. But she couldn't help notice the bulging muscles in his arms and chest when she found him working without his shirt on a hot summer day. And she loved the way he filled his jeans, and never missed the large bulge in the front, which promised that what Hank lacked in brains, was made up for in his physical body.

On certain nights, when the craving was strong enough, Nancy would lie in her bed, her fingers gently rubbing her swollen clitoris, and think about what it would be like to have sex with Hank Johnson. The thought brought her to a powerful orgasm every time.

The day came when Hank and Nancy were alone on the farm. The situation was perfect. She found him working in the hot hay loft, stripped to the waist, stacking the big square bales of hay. Hank was working hard and his torso gleamed from sweat as she approached. She had a cold glass of lemonade in her hand.

"Thought you might like a cold drink," she said.

Hank stopped what he was doing and looked around at Nancy. There she was, a petite 18-year-old girl, wearing only a flimsy halter top that barely covered her ample breasts, and a pair of very short shorts. He smiled and reached for the drink. "Thank you miss," he said.

She stood waiting, her hands on her hips, legs slightly apart, as he guzzled the lemonade. He noticed that his eyes were roaming over her body as he drank. "That was kind o' you," he said as he handed her the empty glass.

"So, is there anything else I can do for you?" she asked teasingly, her hands moving seductively up the inside of her legs, gently pressing across the front of her shorts. "Ain't nobody else on the farm today you know."

Henry stood looking at Nancy. "What you sayin?" he asked.

"I just thought you might like what you see. Don't you ever think of foolin' around with girls?" she asked, a big grin on her face. She noticed that the bulge in the front of Hank's jeans was swelling. He was getting the message loud and clear.

"I thinks about it," he said. "But your daddy would kill me if I done anything like that with a girl like you. I am kinda dumb, I know that. But I know what I ain't supposed to be doin' with the white girls."

"So who is going to know? She teased. As she talked, Nancy reached back and unfastened the halter, letting it fall away and exposing her breasts. "It will be just you and me. We can just keep it our little secret."

"Oh no," Hank said. "I don't wanna get in no trouble here."

"Hey, what is wrong with us having a little fun. That is all it will be. It isn't like I am in love with you or anything," she said. By now she was pulling down the shorts. She was wearing no underpants. Nancy now was standing naked in front of the big black man, offering herself to him for the taking.

By now the bulge in Hank's trousers was so large she thought he was going to burst a seam. She was amazed at just how large it was getting. Nancy leaned back against some of the stacked hay bales, opened her legs, and began rubbing herself. "Come on mister, don't you want some of this?" she cooed. "Just our little secret. Nobody needs to know."

Hank went for the bait. He quickly pulled off his shoes, unhooked his belt, and slid off his pants. Exposed was a massive, throbbing, uncircumcised cock. There was no foreplay. He pounced on her like a wild animal, thrusting his rock hard organ into her waiting pussy with unexpected speed and force.

It was so thick and long that Nancy actually experienced a little pain when he first entered her. But then came the fantastic pleasure as he overpowered her. His big mouth found hers and she found him kissing her as she fell backward into the hay, his heavy body falling on top of her. At first she was shocked at his kiss. But then, as she felt his great organ thrusting deep into her love canal, she began returning his kiss.

She found herself totally submitting now. Their mouths, their tongues, locked together. His great cock driven deep. Her legs and arms wrapped around his hot sweating body.

They reached orgasm together. She flushed, swooned, stiffened, and gasped as the power of sexual release swept through her ravaged body. He groaned and she felt his hot sperm filling her with powerful spasms.

Afterward, Henry got up and he would not look in her eyes. He felt ashamed at what he had done. "I hope you don't tell nobody," he said. He was standing before her, still naked, his big organ still twitching. It was wet from her pussy. She loved the look of him.

"I don't have to say anything to anybody," she answered with a smirk. "But you gotta do what I say now."

Hank looked at her with a worried expression. "What you mean miss?" he asked.

"I mean that you gotta have sex with me whenever I order you to," she said. "From now on you are also working for me. You are going to be my personal sex slave."

"You can't do that," he cried.

"Oh but I can," Nancy laughed. "You know what they do to black men around here when they get caught fooling around with the white man's daughter. Especially if the girl yells rape."

"You wasn't raped," he said.

"You know that. I know that. But it would be my word against yours. And who do you think they will believe?" she asked.

"Then I guess I am going to be your sex slave," Henry said, after giving it some thought. He smiled at the thought. "It ain't going to be such a bad deal, you know. You was a good fuck. I won't mind having more of that."

Hank wasn't as dumb as Nancy thought. The arrangement was going to work out just fine for both of them.