Nancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I repeated my warning as my arousal ramped up a couple of notches. This time my teeth were clenched as I vainly attempted to delay the inevitable.

"Nancy... oh fuck" I moaned yet again, going for a little variation as the moment approached. By now her talented lips were touching my pubic hair.

I expected my dark haired Goddess to pull away at my final warning, but it only seemed to encourage her to increase her oral assault. It seemed she was anxious to receive my pearly offering.

One of my hands snaked onto the wall and the other remained on Nancy's head. My fingers combed her hair. I couldn't hold back. I tried, but I couldn't. With an animalistic wail, I erupted inside her fantastic mouth, blasting my accolade down her throat.

Nancy took it all, gleefully accepting one, two, three jets of thick man-juice in successive, quick blasts. Her mouth eagerly sought more, swallowing each diminishing rope as I staggered to stay upright.

Eventually, when she had teased out every last drop of my pearly tribute, her luscious lips stayed on me, her tongue licking and cleaning around the crown.

Oh fuck! Nancy! Oh fuuuuuuuuck!

*

My white dressing gown suited Nancy. Especially with the thin material allowing such a clear outline of her superbly full breasts. They thrust out magnificently, their majesty enhanced by the seemingly bullet hard nipples that were pushing through the cotton.

As if not content with the gifts she had already bestowed on this worthless author, she towelled her hair vigorously as she sat on the arm of the living room couch. Her movements caused her breasts to shake like a belly dancer. Fuuuuuuuuck! That seemed to have become my favorite phrase around this angel Goddess.

"You look much better," she purred, having watched me dress in the white, linen shirt and blue jeans that she'd found in my wardrobe. Then she grinned, "I bet you feel better too?"

I nodded. She was right. We both knew it wasn't just the change of clothes that had improved my mood.

"Now for the pièce de résistance ..." she purred.

"Pièce de résistance..." I repeated with a puzzled look.

"Shaved, washed, dressed, house cleaned," she explained patiently. "Time now for a story."

"You're going to tell me a story?" I asked, attempting another impression of the village idiot.

Her sigh told me that even angels have a limit to their patience. "No, Hal. You're going to write a story."

"I can't," I complained.

"You can," Nancy responded, her tone brooking no argument.

And after the way my black haired vision had performed in the shower, I had no inclination to disagree further. Even so, I attempted a different tack.

"I'm hungry," I said. "I need sustenance."

"And you shall have sustenance," Nancy responded. "I'll cook whilst you type."

She leaned down and kissed me gently on the forehead, her mouth-watering tits thrusting clear of the opened robe. They were level with my face. Just as I eased forward with a view to taking one of those dark, luscious nipples into my wide-open mouth, my masturbation fantasy stood up.

With a soft smile, she floated to the corner of the room and switched on the computer. I watched as the screen burst into light. In desperation, I tried another tack. "I might need encouragement."

She smiled at me. "Pushing our luck, are we, honey? You're a randy little beggar!"

Her smile gave me goose bumps, even if her words offered no cheer. Damn! Despite her oral ministrations in the shower, the sight of her naked tits thrusting from the robe had captured little Hal's full attention again.

"But..." she continued, finally offering some hope, "Do a good job and you may receive a reward. But only if I'm pleased with what you produce!"

My heart leapt. So did little Hal. Without question, he was ready for action again. I grinned at her like a puppy dog. If I had a tail, I'd be wagging it.

Maybe I should try and get started? But how? With what? I'd spent a month of trying. It was then that the brainwave hit me. Of course!

As I began to hit the keys, Nancy's dark eyes gleamed at me. She nodded her approval as she turned towards the kitchen. The words came surprisingly quickly after my recent drought, but then they would, wouldn't they?

After a while, the marvelous aroma of whatever Nancy was cooking pervaded the room. Was their no end to this Goddess's talents? I did think of sauntering into the kitchen to observe her at first hand, but I was on a roll. I kept going. Eventually Nancy returned to check my progress.

"Smells great," I complimented.

"Casserole," she purred. "It's in the oven. We'll eat it when you've finished your story and I'm satisfied it's good enough. We have a certain standard to uphold!"

Hmmm. We? Good enough? I didn't like the sound of that. I was getting pretty hungry now. And anyway, what if she didn't like the story?

"But..." I began.

"We'll have it when you've finished your story and I'm satisfied with it," my angel of mercy repeated.

I sighed. That was that then.

Nancy leaned back on the couch and locked her hands behind her head. Her pose had the effect of pushing her tits out and I could clearly see them, and her erect, dark nipples, through the thin material. Think of the most erotic sight you've ever seen. This topped it! I raised a hand to put my tongue back in my mouth.

It was difficult to concentrate after that. Despite having covered three quarter's of the story in no time at all, it took me another hour to conjure an ending. And not only because I kept stealing a look at Nancy's voluptuous tits.

Most of the story had been straightforward, but the ending was elusive. I just couldn't work it out. After another half an hour and a barrow load of sighs, I sat back. That really was the best I could do.

"Finished," I announced, in a tone more triumphant than I felt.

Nancy eased herself to her feet and floated across the room. "I need to read it."

I began to stand up but her soft hands on my shoulder restrained me in place. She slipped a long leg across my body and sat on my lap, facing away from me towards the screen.

Little Hal leapt to attention the moment her leg emerged from the robe and flung itself across my body. With her hard, peach like buttocks pressing down on him, my boy seemed determined to display his full length despite his cramped position.

Nancy read line after line, page, after page. She began to purr, and every so often, displayed her approval by wriggling her ass down harder onto my aching cock. Fuuuuuuuuck!

Halfway through, I received my next reward.

"You can put your hands on my tits while I read," she purred.

I swear little Hal tried to burst through my boxers and my jeans. I gave a soft child like whimper as my hands homed in on their desired location and then a louder growling noise as they reached their target.

Oh... my... God! As I cupped them, her breasts were everything they had promised to be. Full, firm, perfectly round, sensational to the touch.

I kneaded them, listening to my dark haired angel let out little murmurs of arousal as my thumbs flicked her hard nipples. We stayed that way for some time. I was in heaven and was more than prepared to remain there for the rest of my life.

And each time Nancy gave her approval to a particular passage, she wriggled down on little Hal. It was when I was close to cumming that my dream burst.

"Fuck," my wet dream said. It was the first time I'd heard her curse. And it wasn't a curse of pleasure or excitement. It was disapproval.

But as I was trying to gently rotate little Hal along her crevice whilst pleasuring those full tits, I must confess I wasn't paying that much attention.

"Pardon?" I lamely said.

"Call that an ending?"

"Well..." I began, knowing she was right. "Er..."

"Take your hands off my tits!"

Oh fuck! Happy Hour was over. Slowly and reluctantly, I let go of my twin prizes. Nancy gave an exasperated sigh. She stood up and turned to face me, leaning her tight ass against the computer desk. The only positive was that at least little Hal could breath again.

"Hal," she softly sighed. "That read so well until the ending."

"I know," I pitifully conceded, putting on my best puppy dog look. Perhaps she would take pity? "I tried my best..."

"Not good enough," my angel responded. But there was kindness in her voice. "This is Literotica, Hal. Do you really think the readers want to end on a nice romantic meal?"

"Well..." I began.

Her tone, rather than her words, stopped me. "Really, Hal!"

"I know," I responded shamefully.

I would have looked to the floor in disgrace, but at that point my dark haired beauty leant forward. The gown opened a little, revealing one of the breasts I'd just been kneading, topped by her dark, erect nipple. I so wanted it in my mouth...

"Hal, with an ending like that, I can't give you a reward," I heard her say.

I nodded regretfully. I already understood that, but was currently working on that age-old conundrum of whether if she had... would I take as much of her breast as I could into my mouth first, or start on the nipple?

"Hal, are you listening?" Nancy asked, folding her hands over her treasures to ensure she had my full attention.

My eyes jerked back to hers. I sighed and nodded. The ending was crap, but then without Nancy's guidance, what could I do? As my puppy dog eyes stared back into hers, she gave me a wistful smile.

"No reward... but it seems like you need a little more inspiration, honey," she purred.

My wet dream leant forward as I nodded wildly, my brain telling little Hal that salvation may yet be close by. He already knew. Nancy's fingers toying idly with the top button on my jeans has told him that.

"Yes, please," I croaked, like a pupil to his teacher.

The Goddess in front of me opened her robe and her magnificent tits were on display again. She watched as my eyes widened as they were inevitably drawn to the twin pleasures..

"You were good with your hands, honey," she purred. My heart beat faster with pride. "I think I may need this as much as you..."

Even as she spoke, Nancy had the button of my jeans undone. Her hand slipped inside to seek out little Hal. He wasn't little. She brought him out into the open, the air hitting him as if it was her soft, cool, breath. Her hand ran up and down the shaft for the second time that day.

"Take everything off," she breathed.

I know I broke my own personal best, and I'm pretty sure I was inside the qualifying time for the Olympics. Naked, with my cock jutting out proudly, I awaited the next instruction.

Nancy's hands went to her robe and it floated to the floor, almost in slow motion. My eyes took in her magnificence again. The perfection of this Goddess's body was complimented by the sexiness in her eyes and the aura of sensuality that surrounded her. I think my heart may have stopped for a second or two. The world was in slow motion.

"Come with me," she said, crooking her finger and walking towards my bedroom.

I followed far enough behind to enjoy the perfect roundness of her God-made buttocks. My legs began to tremble at the sight. My mouth was dry. She flicked her hair to the side and threw me a teasing look over her shoulder. I almost came there and then. Immediately I entered the bedroom, Nancy was all over me. She shoved me back on the bed and practically mauled my face with her lips. She was as turned on as I was! This was no longer only about helping Hal with his writer's block. It was about fucking each other senseless. The Goddess's breasts felt so good against my bare chest. Her hard nipples were two bullets pressing into me. And the size of little Hal seemed to be going for a world record of its own. Foreplay wasn't necessary. We were both so very ready.

My wet dream straddled me, her hands wrapping themselves around my hardness. As she did, she rolled her hips, caressing my shaft with her swollen labia. Oh fuck! She was using me like a dildo as she prepared herself.

Settling herself down on my rigid head, she edged me inside. It was as if the moment of entry was choreographed. It was certainly a thing of beauty. My black haired Goddess teasingly slowly took me inside, inch after inch, until finally she held me ball-deep in her molten core. Fuuuuuuuuck!

Her tanned skin developed a thin layer of sweat as she worked herself on me. Her head revolved from side to side. She gradually built up the pace. But each time I found myself caught up in her frenzied movements, Nancy slowed down again. As if reining a racehorse into a canter from a full gallop. We stayed that way for longer than I thought possible. How was I holding out?

"God, you feel good, Hal," she whispered huskily.

I felt a million dollars. My contribution seemed to consist of providing a vehicle for the angel above me to sate the lust that had accumulated in her body. And trying not to cum before that moment had arrived. I was in heaven.

She stretched her slender body backwards over me, running her fingers through her silken hair. It allowed me the most perfect view of her rounded, bouncing tits.

I half pulled myself upwards to cup them, pulling at her nipples, squeezing them gently at first and then harder. Nancy reacted to my tit-pleasuring, leaning forward to allow me better contact as for one final time, she increased the pace to a gallop.

Her head swung to the left, then right. Her dark hair flew from side to side like a porn star. As we entered the home straight, it was almost too much for me.

"Gonna cum, Nancy..."

"Not yet, baby," she purred.

Not yet, baby? She was fucking me like a dervish and it was all I could do to stay with her.

"Nancy...!" There was more urgency in my voice.

"Not yet, baby," she repeated, as if it was the easiest thing in the world to control myself as she moved into top gear.

I closed my eyes in an attempt to hide the erotic sight from my mind, but in the darkness all I saw was Nancy's bouncing tits. I gritted my teeth, desperately trying to deny the sensations that were even now threatening to purge themselves from my balls.

I couldn't hold back. A herd of wildebeests couldn't stop me now. As my eyes flew open to warn my wet dream, Nancy's closed.

"Now, baby," she cried.

Her body jerked as she came. Her hair tossed wildly. Her head snapped back. As her orgasm overtook her, she whipped her body backwards to allow her to clutch her ankles, her body bucking sensationally as she began to ride out the storm.

Put simply, it was the best fuck of my life. As I burst inside her, my cry of pleasure was almost bestial. I exploded with an intensity unknown to man. This man, anyway.

We each rode out our own orgasms, feeling the pleasure doubled from the impact of the others climax. Nancy's juices combined with my seed in a heady, sexual cocktail.

I have no idea how long we bucked and then shuddered against each other, but eventually my eyes closed as darkness engulfed me...

When they opened again, Nancy was dressed. She tenderly leant down to kiss my forehead. "Gotta go," she whispered. "I've just enough time to get back before my husband returns. Don't forget the casserole!"

As she reached the bedroom door, she turned one final time. "Nice to meet you, Hal. You won't have any more writer's block. Change the ending. Then publish."

I did change the ending. I've just published. You've just read it. Quite an adventure, don't you think?

12