Nancy's Delimma

Story Info
An older woman learns new fun.
1k words
3.45
32.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It began at a local soup kitchen where I volunteer. There are from 5 to 12 volunteers working at anytime. There is a warehouse like room behind the kitchen where they store the food on long shelves.

I happened to be in the warehouse with Nancy. Nancy was in her late sixties but still had an okay figure. She was rather small but had nice breasts. I am in my late fifties and had noticed her. Her husband had died many years before and she appeared to be a very conservative Christian woman.

This day I watched as she reached up to get a package off a top shelf. I moved toward her to help her when she slipped and I could see she was going to fall backwards. I jumped toward her and was able to catch her but her momentum was such that we both fell backward. Luckily there was a large pallet of rice. It was not a easy landing but the concrete floor would have been worse.

As I fell I was holding her and she fell on top of me. As we settled there on the rice I noticed that my hand was cupping her breasts and so I moved my other hand so now both my hands were holding her breasts.

"Are you okay?" I asked acting as if I was not aware of where my hands were.

"Yes, I think so," she responded and shifted her weight a bit. As she did I squeezed her breasts as I also shifted. She was still in a bit of surprised shock but quickly became aware of the position of my hands.

"Let me get up," she said.

"Ok," I said but still held her breasts long enough so she would have to know that I meant to do it. I then released them and pushed her to help her stand.

I pulled myself up and looked at her. She had a blush in her face and I smiled. As I did I looked straight at her chest.

"Are you sure you are okay?" I asked.

"Yes," she said as she brushed herself in an attempted to avoid my gaze.

"We were lucky we did not get hurt. But anytime you want to fall on me let me know," I said and laughed.

Nancy just looked at me but it seemed that something was going on with her. She was now blushing even more. I decided what the hell and as I stood beside her I let my hand brushed her butt.

"You have some dust on you," I explained as I patted her butt. I was surprised she did not move away but let me continue. By now I was slowing rubbing my hand across her butt.

"Nancy, you have a lovely body," I said wondering how much far I could go. Nancy was now blushing again and did not reply. I gave her butt one last good squeeze.

"You know I bet I could really make you feel good. Just let me know if you would like that."

Just about that time someone else was coming into the room so our conversation had to stop. During the rest of the day I made it a point to walk by Nancy every so often and when I could I would touch her. Sometimes just on the arm but when no one could see I would pat her butt. She never told me to stop so I decided that was a good thing.

I went in the office later and look at the list of worker. There I was able to get Nancy's phone number. Also, I got her address and I knew that she lived there alone since her husband died.

That night I gave Nancy a call.

"Hi Nancy, it is Josh. What are you doing?" I began.

"Nothing, I was just watching TV," she said in a rather nervous voice.

"I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed our little adventure today and the bit of playing we did."

"I did not mean to fall on you."

"I know that was an accident but I am very glad it happened. I enjoyed touching you."

"You should not be doing that Josh, that is not okay."

"If it is not okay why didn't you tell me and I would have stopped. From your reaction I thought you enjoyed my touching you," I explained.

"I just don't think it is good for you to do that, it is just not right. What would my Pastor say about such things?" she said her increasing anxiety was obvious in her voice.

"I really don't know what he would say but it is not any of his business and I am sure not going to tell him or anyone else that you liked me rubbing your butt," I said.

"But you should not do that."

"But you really liked it and you would really like me touching more of you, wouldn't you Nancy, be honest?" I asked in an assertive tone.

"I don't know, I just know it is not right."

"Nancy, I am not going to argue with you. I know you liked me squeezing your breasts and rubbing your butt. I could tell. And I could do things to you that would make you feel better than you have in years but I am certainly not going to try to make you do anything you don't want to do. I would love to caress your pussy and make you squeal in delight but that is your decision. I you don't me to touch you then I will not bother you at all," I explained in a strong voice.

"Oh, you should not use words like that, I could never let you do that to me, it would be wrong," she said.

"Okay, if that is the way you feel I will not bother you anymore. If you change your mind you let me know but don't wait too long. Bye." I said and hung up.

I did not really feel like I had much chance with Nancy but I decided to see what happened. The next few times at the Soup Kitchen I totally ignored her and said nothing to her.

It was about a week later that I got a phone call from Nancy.