Nancy's Descent Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhhh," he said again and again, always stroking her, until the sobs turned to hiccups, and the hiccups trailed off. After a time, he helped her to her feet and then lifted her easily into his arms. He carried her to the couch before draping her across his lap and cradling her in his arms. Her pants had fallen off when he picked her up, but her panties were still bunched around her knees. He stroked her legs up and down, toying with her panties for a moment, and then lifting his fingers to his nose and sniffing.

"Your panties are soaked," he said, smiling.

"Yes, Sir."

"That's a good girl," he said, holding her closer for a moment. She let her head fall against his shoulder and he stroked her hair.

It was such a strange moment for Nancy. She hated Mr. Hoyden more than ever, wanted to kick him in the balls repeatedly until he was the one sobbing and doubled over. And at the same time, she felt hopelessly pulled toward him and even a little attached. No one had ever held her like this before, nor had anyone ever ignited her sexuality so intensely. She felt cherished by him, as he stroked her hair, and she felt craved.

"Nancy, I want you to tell me what you've been up to since we last saw each other."

"I tried to deprogram it."

When he was quiet for a few moments, she raised her head to look at him. He was expressionless for a moment, before he cocked his head with that amused smile.

"Did you, now?"

She nodded. "Yes, Sir."

"And what exactly were you trying to deprogram, young lady?"

"Your suggestions," she said, nodding to the plaque on the wall. "I know what you are. I know what you've been doing."

Mr. Hoyden looked back at her in a way she hadn't seen before, but he smiled.

"I see," he said, slowly. "And how did you go about deprogramming my suggestions, little one?"

"I made my own suggestions."

"With what?"

"I recorded my own hypnosis track. I used binaural beats, too."

"That's adorable. Tell me what your main affirmations were."

"That I am in control and that you have no effect on me."

"Oh, I see. Well, that's very nearly impressive. The proactive nature of your resistance, not your technique. I can tell you right now that you've put your subconscious through a ringer. It doesn't work well to use affirmations in the negative."

"What do you mean?" she asked. She was still sniffling a bit and Mr. Hoyden pulled out a handkerchief and started carefully cleaning her face while he explained.

"Well, your subconscious doesn't really pick up on words like 'not', 'won't' or 'never'. In fact, it tends to ignore them. So when you tell it something like, 'I do not like chocolate', all it hears is 'I do like chocolate'," he said. He laid the handkerchief on the end table and placed his hand on her thigh.

"So..." Nancy started, her eyebrows knitting," I just told myself over and over that you do have an effect on me?"

"Yes. In combination with, 'I am in control'. I think you may have aided in my suggestions, if anything."

"Oh."

"Now, tell me how you knew about the certification. Tell me what my good girl wants to be when she grows up."

~

Nancy sat in her car after parking in her garage for ten minutes, when she finally got home. She felt as though she were still in a trance. She couldn't believe what had happened. And she had told him everything. And on top of all of it, he had given her more homework and new rules. She was to bring herself close to orgasm three times over the weekend. He assured her smugly that she would not be able to come, anyway. But she was to get close. She was also to shave her pussy Monday night. Third, she was to quit smoking. She didn't know whether to be furious or grateful, so she was both.

In addition to playing with herself until she felt like she couldn't stand it anymore, Nancy researched ways to extricate herself from Mr. Hoyden. He had said that the subconscious doesn't listen to negative wording. Why would he tell her that if he knew she wasn't going to stop trying? His confidence in his sway over her disturbed her. But the idea of him spanking her, looking at her tits, holding her, touching her...

Oh, God...she thought, and clenched her thighs together. She felt a weird tingling sensation all over and her belly twitched, in addition to the surge of arousal. That was new. It was new both in the sense of his control over her and in the sense of her feelings towards men, in general. She'd never felt quite like this. She didn't think it was love exactly, just...desire. God, if that smug fucker made her think she was in love with him, she would find a way to make him regret it.

On Sunday, Nancy had to take a trip to the grocery store. Her fridge was getting sparse, and she needed some fresh air. She had been hole up in her condo for over twenty four hours, masturbating and researching mind control. The absurdity of that contradiction was not lost on her. She was beginning to lose her resolve. She wanted to beat him, she wanted to show him that she wasn't weak-willed, that she couldn't be made to curl up and purr in his lap like a kitten. And at the same time, she felt like her pussy couldn't take much more. She had never experienced such need for release, before. It was soaking wet all of the time, almost burning and swollen with arousal. It was hard to concentrate on anything, she needed to come. And Mr. Hoyden wouldn't let her. If the only way she could come was to let him touch her, maybe...No! She screamed at herself. She banged her hand on the steering wheel of her car as she sat at a red light.

You're more than just a weak-willed horny girl. But did that matter? If a professional hypnotherapist seemed impressed by her determination to resist what had to be dozens of deep-reaching suggestions, maybe she wasn't so weak-willed. Well, if she was going to lose this game anyway, then by God...she'd make him work for it, at least.