Nancy's Inferno Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even in the dark, in one fell swoop, Simone was able to raise herself up then bring her blooming pink slit straight down on top of Nancy's unsuspecting mouth.

".....Eat my pussy.....Yeahhh.....I know you want to," the young girl hissed as she closed her hands around each side of Nancy's head.

The darkness was disorientating enough on its own, and what she was allowing herself to do was pushing Nancy to her psychic limits. Touching Simone 'down there' was one thing, but to suddenly have the girl's swollen and soaked labia plastered across her face sent a rolling jolt of jumbled emotions through the marrow of her bones. Feeling all 10 of the girl's fingers kneading at her scalp, Nancy endured the effects of claustrophobia from having Simone's thighs wedged to each side of her cheeks.

With Simone's insistent demand filtering down like the distant and muffled voice of God from above, Nancy's tongue crept from her mouth then slipped inside the steaming gash draped across her lips, nose and chin.

Even though she'd never once contemplated performing oral on another woman, some sort of primal switch must have been flipped from the studious way Nancy took to her sudden task. The way Simone was holding Nancy's head in place didn't give the older woman much choice in the matter, but by the time the nectar was flowing from the sopping wet bloom of Simone's vagina, there was no turning back.

Her lips pressed flush against Simone's puffy labia, Nancy could literally feel the electricity coursing through the young girl's body as Simone humped her face with the same eagerness a stripper would doing an up close and personal lap dance.

It was a shame their interlude was taking place in the darkness of a hotel room with no one else there to witness the carnal beauty of it all. Her skirt hiked up to her waist, Simone churned her athletic, caramel colored hips in poetic motion as she straddled Nancy's upper torso. Once she'd comfortably mounted Nancy, Simone was free to slide the straps of her blouse off her shoulders before tugging the form fitting material over her breasts then down to her smooth, flat belly.

Her perfectly sculpted bosom swaying just above the spot where Nancy's mouth was pressed against the slit of her sizzling, smoothly shaven quim, Simone reached back down and placed her hands around Nancy's head, holding it steady as she steadily, and greedily, built up to her own private nirvana.

Nancy's mind was scattering in a million different directions, doing anything to keep from focusing on the cruel reality of what she was allowing herself to do. It wasn't lost on Nancy however that Simone wasn't wearing any panties when the young girl had crawled up the length of her body and lowered her crotch down on her face. Had Simone actually gone to dinner and perhaps mingled with untold dozens of preachers, deacons and other assorted men of God without any underwear on, or had she simply just left them across the hall after Calvin was done with her?

Either way, Nancy felt her stomach roll with angst as she laid there on the bed with Simone's glistening honey-pot glued to her face.

Just thinking of Calvin's name caused butterflies to stir inside Nancy, and it didn't take long for it to dawn on her that the salty juices that were marinating inside Simone were most likely a result of what Calvin had left behind only minutes earlier. To think she was laying there, not only willfully dining on another woman's sex but also ingesting the semen the pastor of her church had just deposited inside her left Nancy as aghast and aroused as she'd ever been.

At that instant, whatever was acting as Nancy's governor seeped from her body and dissolved into the air like the soul of someone departed, leaving an empty shell desperate to be filled. In that moment of total submission, Nancy reached up with both arms and wrapped them around the base of Simone's back, forcing the ladle of her tongue deeper into the girl's frothy fissure.

Sensing the erosion of Nancy's reluctance, a gnarly grin oozed across Simone's face as she lowered herself even further down on top of the woman below. Swinging the tips of her breasts against the sides of Nancy's warm cheeks, Simone bent forward in an ungodly angle only a girl her age with a gymnastic background could pull off. Her eyes mere inches from the spot where Nancy's lips welded themselves to her labia, Simone brushed her hands lovingly through the older woman's short blonde hair.

"Yeeessss...eat me out....you sure you've never done this before?" she cooed and taunted, her voice rising in pitch each time Nancy's tongue slid across her clit.

______________________________________

In the days and weeks following the interlude with Simone, Nancy would fixate over how such a conservative, God-fearing, not to mention straight, woman could have suddenly been transformed into what she was that night. Perhaps the metamorphosis hadn't been so sudden, but the last thing Nancy wanted any part of was untangling the twisted wreckage of emotions and experiences she'd dealt with over the previous few years.

What she couldn't deny was how Simone's taste remained on her palate long after that night in Cleveland. Often times when alone, Nancy could close her eyes and still feel the warm traces of Simone's arousal dripping down her cheeks as she franticly lapped her tongue through the girl's slippery cunt. She could even remember Simone's fingertips massaging her scalp, digging a little deeper each time Nancy's tongue somehow traipsed over something sensitive.

If she tried hard enough when she was laying alone in bed, Nancy could also feel the girl's weight straddled across her chest, the imaginary warmth radiating from Simone's imaginary womb causing a distinctly real reddish hue to blotch Nancy's neck. All that would inevitably cause Nancy's loins to stir, and with very little fanfare she would alleviate that gnawing itch in the only manner she could before the blessing of sleep came.

Having avoided church like the plague since that night with Simone in the hotel, Nancy just knew she'd have a mental breakdown if she saw either her or Pastor Grady once more.

In those moments of solitude, Nancy vividly recalled the ferocity in which Simone came on top of her. Like someone who'd been sucked down by a whirlpool, Nancy could still feel the girl's body thrashing on top of her as a never ending cavalcade of obscenities shot like flares from her lips. She could also remember the molten stew her own vagina turned into as she laid there beneath Simone, forced for the first time to ingest the nectar of another woman's fruity harvest.

During those private interludes, this was when Nancy usually slipped her hand down to her crotch, re-living what Simone did next. Expecting Simone to simply dismount her once she'd gotten what she came for, Nancy was left speechless and stunned when Simone drifted off to the side then collapsed into a ball beside her. Her breath becoming hauntingly shallow as she mentally recaptured that moment, Nancy's head would twist, and a small cry would bleed from her throat when she remembered how Simone pulled the sweatpants she was sleeping in down before caressing her lips deep into the simmering buffet between Nancy's outstretched thighs. Simone then proceeded to bring the older woman off, not once or twice, but three debilitating times before the two fell asleep side by side.

In that respect it wasn't hard to understand why those private moments of solitude became increasingly frequent for Nancy.

Nancy sill didn't know how she made it through the following day. As best as she could to re-collect, she'd gone through that Sunday in a haze. Simone had woke up around sunrise and took a shower, then disappeared over to Calvin's room before Nancy could pull herself out of bed. She's managed to sit through Pastor Grady's sermon that morning, then the ride back to Canton in the backseat of Calvin's car with hardly a word being spoken.

Honestly Nancy didn't know which was worse. Simone actually acknowledging what had happened between the two and the fallout that would be certain to come, or pretending the intimacy they shared never happened. Deep down, Nancy knew both outcomes would wind up breaking her. The public ridicule would be crushing, yet keeping the secret of it all would fester like a sore just beneath her skin until it poisoned her entire being.

Pastor Grady had called several times wondering why Nancy hadn't made it to church for several weeks, and she'd successfully used the excuses of either being sick or having to work to ward him off in the short term. She could feel everything building towards critical mass however, and the only real options Nancy could come up with was either moving back to Florida, or somewhere a million miles away. She even held out hope she could stumble upon a serious crime and maybe take advantage of the witness relocation program.

Even though it wasn't a perfect out, moving back to Florida did make the most sense. Unfortunately that option was taken off the table when her Daughter, Lacy, came home sobbing a couple of days later.......

Part 6 is on the way

12