Nancy's Inferno Ch. 06

Story Info
Nancy's shocking self-revelation.
5.8k words
4.35
43.9k
14

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A positive pregnancy test shaking in her hands, Lacy Grubbs showed her Mom the irrefutable proof of her own carelessness and stupidity.

For the first time since the family's ideal life started to swirl around the bowl a couple of years earlier, Nancy sat and watched her Daughter breakdown. The disintegration of her parent's marriage never elicited a single tear, nor had the upheaval of moving halfway across the country. Lacy had never once showed any interest or concern in the day in, day out struggle her Mom faced to keep food in the house and the lights turned on.

Now the 18-year-old girl sat there in the chair across from Nancy, bawling her eyes out because she was suddenly with child.

"It's just pure vanity and selfishness," Nancy mumbled under her breath as she assessed the withering pool of tear soaked flesh her Daughter had been reduced to.

"It's just hitting her that she might have had her last good night's sleep for the next 20 years..its hitting her that she wont be the sole focus of her existence anymore..it's hitting her that she's gonna get fat," Nancy thought to herself, leaning back on the sofa and folding her arms as Lacy snorted and sniffled three feet in front of her.

"You do know who the Father is, I assume?" Mom asked dryly.

The silence of Lacy's initial response caused Nancy to ruefully shake her head. Before she could prick another verbal needle into her already debilitated Daughter, Lacy finally stifled her sobs long enough to say she thought she did, but she wasn't 100% sure.

The baby was most likely her boyfriend Shawn's, but given his penchant for sharing Lacy with a handful of his friends, only a paternity test would be able to tell for sure. Thankfully for both their sakes, Lacy didn't divulge that tidbit of information to her Mother.

___________________________________

As the rest of the evening wore on, Nancy's anger and frustration with her Daughter gradually gave way to sympathy, and a willingness to help her. Lacy was her only child after all, and considering the nuclear wasteland the rest of her life had become, Nancy found herself strangely motivated by the thought of becoming a Grandma.

It wasn't like she was going back to church anytime soon. Having already been heartbroken over her secret discovery of Pastor Grady's moral indiscretions, not to mention her own sins of the flesh with the very woman he was having the affair with, there was no way Nancy could fathom setting foot back there. Even if Calvin was none the wiser, Nancy knew she'd combust in an instant if Simone ever laid eyes back on her.

While she knew plenty of obstacles would present themselves, Nancy prided herself on being a survivor. Little did she know how quickly those obstacles would arise, and what roads they would take her down.

_____________________________________

Within a week of finding out her Daughter was pregnant, Nancy was just getting home one evening from work when she saw Lacy's boyfriend's car parked in the driveway.

"What to do..what to do?" she pondered, her stomach rolling as she contemplated her options.

"This is your home," Nancy defiantly told herself. "Just march in there and if anything happens.....just deal with it."

Nancy's newfound courage remained strong as she switched off the ignition and stepped out the car. It continued to shine as she made her way up the walk, but the fizz of confidence quickly flattened when she heard the pair of arguing voices echoing through walls. Actually, it was more like the muffled sobs of her Daughter and the clearly agitated voice of her boyfriend, Shawn.

"Bet she just broke the news about the baby," Nancy correctly surmised as dusk gave way to darkness around her.

Tightening the strap of her purse around her shoulder, Nancy vacillated for several seconds, unable to quite extend her right hand towards the front door.

"Here you go again eavesdropping and being a voyeur," a voice chided inside her head. "You remember what happened the last few times you tried that?"

Stealing a few glances to her left and right to make sure no one was witnessing her display of indecisiveness, Nancy stood there a little longer trying to make some sense of the commotion inside. Naturally, Shawn's voice was much deeper and seemed to resonate.

"How do you know I'm the Father..the way you've been opening your legs to every guy you come across..and you're gonna pin this on me?" Nancy heard Shawn clearly demand through the wall.

If she could have heard her Daughter's sobbing response, Nancy would have known a lot of those guys Shawn was speaking of were friends of his he'd brought into their relationship just to satisfy his, and to some extent Lacy's, increasingly deviant urges. Standing on the other side of the door however, the only audible input Nancy was able to garner painted her Daughter in a very negative light. If she were to have walked into the house at that moment, Nancy might have been torn as to which side to take.

Instead, she remained on the front step, frozen in place as the tension rose inside. Needless to say, Nancy was lost in a dumbstruck haze a minute or so later when the front door suddenly swung open and Shawn rushed like a bull from the house. Obviously not seeing the motionless woman standing on the stoop through the blood flaring in his eyes, Shawn literally steamrolled through Nancy as he bolted through the door, desperate not to do anything he'd later regret to his impregnated girlfriend inside.

The adrenaline of the moment had shielded Nancy from any immediate pain after her collision with Shawn. Easily a foot taller and a hundred pounds heavier than the petite older woman, the fact that Shawn had lunged from the door with a full head of steam could have been much worse for Nancy. Luckily, she'd escaped with nothing more than a loss of breath and a minor scrap on her right elbow from the fall. Another two inches further back and her head may have struck the edge of the concrete walkway.

For his part, Shawn did reach down to help the fallen woman up, even brushing a few specks of dirt from her clothes before continuing on with his blind rush to the car.

By the time she'd gathered herself and headed inside, Nancy could hear the music blaring upstairs in Lacy's room, a sure sign her Daughter really didn't want to be bothered for awhile. Within an hour or so, Nancy also found herself in bed, the covers pulled tight to her chest as she contemplated the further commotion of her life.

Other than her elbow which was throbbing a little, and the center of her forehead that caught a good bit of the brunt of Shawn's chest when he'd barreled from the house, Nancy felt like she was OK on the outside at least. The longer she laid there however, re-living that moment of impact over and over, the more the insides of her thighs began to twitch. As she'd done so many nights in the past, those hands that were bunched on top of the covers found their way beneath it after she'd switched off the light beside the bed.

Just as she always did when the burn became too much and privacy provided the opportunity, Nancy sunk both her hands deep into the musky warmth between her legs. Often times imaging the seemingly unattainable prize of Pastor Grady in her mind, or the real life interlude she had with Simone to help alleviate the nagging pressure, occasionally other things would randomly pop into Nancy's mind, things that didn't really need to be spoken of in the light of day.

Eventually, orgasm would come (if she was lucky more than one) then Nancy would be able to clear her sweaty conscience for the time being and drift off to sleep. Where she would find herself the following day however would serve as the first domino in making many of those unspeakable visions become all too real.

________________________________

Riding around some of the not so friendly streets of inner city Canton in her broken down Mom-mobile wasn't how Nancy pictured her ideal afternoon off. Even though it was clearly her hands on the wheel, something deep and conniving inside her soul seemed to be steering it.

The "Church-Going Nancy" could have certainly used the excuse that she was down there scouting for a few ideas where the congregation could possibly make a difference in the lives of the town's poor. Even the "Socially Conscious and Curious Nancy" could say she was down there on that sunny, early Spring afternoon getting an idea of the lay of the land since she hadn't seen all Canton had to offer since moving there the previous Fall. The "Nancy" that was currently at the wheel was down there on a much more base and personal mission however, to find Lacy's boyfriend, Shawn.

Just from word of mouth, Nancy heard he liked to play basketball at some of the parks lining that side of town when the weather was nice. Turning up one street and down the next, inevitably a fist a dread began to tighten in her belly as she negotiated the narrow roads, diverting her eyes every so often from the clearly curious looks of many of the locals she passed.

"God..please don't let me break down out here," Nancy's inner fear babbled every so often, even though she was pretty sure nothing horrible would happen to her in broad daylight.

"This isn't Watts in the 60's," she reminded herself, but an unsettling sense of trepidation continued to linger.

In a strange way, that intangible fear of the unknown added to the angst riddled excitement coursing through her loins each time she turned down a new street, or made fleeting eye contact with a stranger. Much like the proverbial mutt chasing after a speeding fire engine, Nancy had no clue what she was going to do if she actually stumbled upon Shawn.

"Hell Nancy..most of the boys down here would serve his purpose," a sly and slippery voice whispered like the forked tongue of a snake into her ear.

"No..it has to be Shawn," Nancy's lips visibly quivered their reply as she gripped her hands tight around the steering wheel.

It took nearly an hour of driving around, and quite a few false alarms, before Nancy finally stumbled across Shawn walking up the street with three of his friends.

"What are you going to do now?" Nancy fidgeted and groused, her car nearly slowing to a crawl as she watched Shawn and his friends walk past.

Pressing the accelerator forward, Nancy sped up after several cars behind honked their horns, then took the first U-turn she came to so she could creep up on Shawn's group from behind.

Lost in conversation, and more than use to the hustle and bustle of that part of town, the four young men didn't know anything was amiss until they heard a woman's voice aimed in their direction from a rolled down window beside them.

The traffic now bottle-necking behind her, Nancy finally locked eyes with Shawn then spotted a parking space about a hundred yards ahead. Speeding up to claim the space, Nancy pulled in then waited for the four young men to make their way up the sidewalk.

Nancy immediately felt all eight of their eyes sizing her up the second she stepped from the car and walked around the front as they approached. She was wearing a tannish red and yellow sundress, of all the ones she owned probably hemmed the shortest. Having told herself when she got dressed she was wearing it because of how pretty of a day it was, when Nancy instantly felt the ticklish but tangible weight of their collective stares on the good bit of flesh she had exposed, she freely accepted the consequences of her wardrobe choice.

"Ms. Grubbs?" Shawn spoke up, recognizing the Mother of his Girlfriend through her darkly tinted sunglasses.

"Is everything alright with Lacy?" he asked, unable to quite comprehend why she'd obviously gone so far out of her way to find him.

"..Uh...Lacy...she's fine," Nancy stammered, as if she didn't know her own Daughter's name at first.

"I just..uh....I needed to talk to you," she added a few breaths later, sensing the strange mixture of unease, envy and curiosity seeping from the pores of Shawn's three associates.

"Alright....that's fine," Shawn replied, a blankness spreading across the chiseled features of his 22 year old face as he tossed his basketball to the guy standing to his right.

While Nancy's silence and demeanor was somewhat unsettling, Shawn still let himself into the woman's passenger seat as she walked back around to the driver's side. The two then sat and watched Shawn's three friends bounce the basketball up the sidewalk, each stealing the occasional glance back to make some sense of why Shawn decided to stay behind.

"I'm sorry about that little accident last night..running into you and all...it was dark and I just wasn't looking when I walked out of the house...." he tried to break the silence and apologize.

"I'm alright Shawn...I'm OK," Nancy cut him off, almost robotically as she craned her head side to side to make sure no one on either side of the street was watching.

Even though most of her senses were working on a seven second delay, the one thing she could clearly discern through her seeming hypnotic haze was the scent of perspiration beading like rain on Shawn's well muscled onyx flesh from just playing ball all morning. Sweat would generally be a turn-off for Nancy, especially in the closed confines of her car, but the primal radar at her core detected something alluring in that invisible cloud of scent. It smelt like a man, and more than food, water or the very air she breathed, that's what Nancy needed at that very moment.

"There were thousands of available men within a square mile or two," she would remind herself several times since she made the fateful decision to crisscross the town looking for Shawn.

"Even though you aren't a beauty queen..all you'd have to do is open your legs and plenty of them would be at your beck and call," Nancy would chastise herself. "So why are you so intent on chasing down this guy who's half you age...who's your Daughter's boyfriend ..who just knocked her up for God sakes?"

"Because..." the voice of brutal honesty in Nancy's head replied, but the five words that followed were just too painfully true for her to acknowledge.

Sitting there alone with Shawn in the front seat in broad daylight, the scent of his perspiration continuing to drill a hole in the last shreds of Nancy's will, her body began weaving a tale her lips couldn't utter.

Catching his first faint whiff of something as well, Shawn turned towards the woman in the driver's seat as the training of thousands of generations past subliminally kicked in.

It was tantamount to a lightning bolt snapping down from the Heavens, smashing with its full and forked effect directly between Nancy's parted thighs.

"UHHHHHHHH," she gasped, her eyes clenching shut behind her sunglasses as the pressure of Shawn's grip overtook her womb.

"You're just dreaming...all this has to be a dream," Nancy tried telling herself, but when she finally opened her eyes, she saw it was all too real.

Seeing Shawn's right arm buried up to the elbow beneath her knee length sundress, Nancy reached her trembling right hand down and wrapped it around the young man's forearm, not to push it away, but to feel his muscles flex as he started to finger the swollen fissure of her already damp pussy.

Nancy couldn't remember the last time she'd gone panty-less anywhere, much less out on an afternoon drive wearing such a short skirt. After seeing the way Simone had pranced around that day in the hotel without her underwear, and the visceral arousal that came seeing it, Nancy couldn't deny the raw sexuality she felt doing it herself. It hadn't taken Shawn more than a minute or two to gauge the situation before all five of his fingers were spinning in well trained unison through the bubbling cauldron between her legs.

Her sunglasses now tilting across the front of her face, Nancy's feet flailed out to each side of the brake and the accelerator, the soles of her strappy sandals twitching and pumping on the floor mat as Shawn scoured his digits through her rapidly liquefying cunt.

The small shred of decency left in the tempest of Shawn's 22-year-old libido couldn't help but wonder what had come over the decent, conservative and seemingly upstanding Mother of his pregnant Girlfriend, but he quickly shelved addressing any rhyme or reason to the situation when he felt the older woman's vaginal muscles literally trying to squeeze his entire hand up inside her.

"You need to get fucked, don't you?" Shawn leaned in and whispered into Nancy's right ear, raising a clearly defined pattern of goose bumps on the woman's pale white neck.

"Yesssss," she more or less hissed, her voice sounding like air being pressed from a balloon.

By then, several onlookers had caught on to what was happening in that parking space. That was a fact not lost on Shawn as he cast a wry smile through the windshield to several wide-eyed and disbelieving faces. Fondling Nancy's pussy with a clear ease of ownership, her crotch might as well have been skewered on a grappling hook as he wrenched it deeper into her womb. Eventually pinching his thumb and two forefingers around the insanely throbbing nub of Nancy's clitoris, Shawn twisted and tweaked at the raging bundle of nerves until Nancy's feet began to comically stomp on the floorboard of her car.

Fingering the woman off in broad daylight, Shawn watched Nancy's rear end slide steadily lower in her seat, impaling her pussy even harder against his hand as she drenched his fingers with her sweet, sticky arousal. Watching more and more of Nancy's thighs become exposed as she swiveled her backside across the seat, Shawn continued to magically spin his fingers through her sex, his biceps and triceps churning now like a well oiled machine as one piercing gasp after another bled from Nancy's throat.

The squishing sounds of his fingers cycloning through Nancy's cunt filling the cabin of the car, Shawn subtlety began to jab his right hand forward, fucking the strained and sugary walls of Nancy's vagina as he repeatedly pressed at her clit with the tip of his thumb.

"This is what you wanted me to do?" he leaned in and whispered again, causing Nancy to bob her head up and down so fiercely that her sunglasses toppled clumsily from her ears and nose and dropped straight down to her chest before settling on her lap.

Eventually brushing the sunglasses to the floor between Nancy's spastically twitching feet, Shawn concentrated his full efforts now into prodding her to orgasm.

"OHGOD..OHHH..GODDDD...OHHH..GOOODDDDDDD," Nancy's voice grew gruff and disjointed as she convulsed in the seat, her entire body now bathed in the midday sun shining brightly overhead.

By then, at least a half dozen people had dropped what they were doing and turned to watch what was happening behind the wheel of the parked car. Within a minute or so, the small compact vehicle started to rock side to side as the man inside forced his hand ruthlessly deep into the shrieking woman. The voyeurs that had the best angles could see Nancy's knees rise up to each side of the steering wheel as she provided clear access to the young man advances. By the time Nancy's screams of release rattled the glass of the car, 20 or more people were standing around in hushed silence, witnessing the genesis of what would be a very twisted relationship.

Pulling his hand free from Nancy's crotch with a messy plop when he was done, Shawn dragged all five of his fingers across the inside of Nancy's right thigh, leaving five distinct trails of the woman's velvet release on her skin as he eased his hand free.

"You still need to get fucked, don't you..you still got plenty of shit built up inside you, don't you?" Shawn prodded, unable to peel his eyes away from just how disheveled the older woman looked with her skirt still hiked up and all her hair askew.

12