Nancy's Inferno Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hit me again you piece of shit," Lacy spat coldly, her voice more urging than it was daring him to do it.

Calvin wasted no time complying with her wishes, only this time Lacy didn't so much as blink or flinch when he brought the meaty expanse of his huge hand down for a third time.

"Pull my pants down if you want..maybe you think you can make it hurt more that way," she offered without hesitation.

"I bet your hand is starting to tingle," this time it was Lacy taunting. "We'll see who gives out first...You wanted to be a big man...Pull my pants down and smack my ass!!"

Unable to stop himself, Calvin did just that. Hooking his fingers into the waistband of Lacy's black tights, the older man jerked the backside of the leggings over her hips until he looked down and saw nothing but the girl's thong skimming the crack of her quickly reddening behind.

At that moment Pastor Calvin Grady had no clue his fate had already been sealed.

A sobering twinkle of demonic want filling Calvin's intensely focused eyes, the large man gouged his fingers between Lacy's thighs and stirred them through the simmering juices of her cunt until they were completely drenched. Tracing them back up to the girl's rear end, Calvin used those secretions to paint what in essence was a target on the already inflamed left cheek of her ass.

Within seconds Pastor Grady raised his hand again in vengeance and brought it down with a solid WHOPP.

"OUUCCHHH.....AHHHHHHEEEEAAHHH," Lacy cried out then cackled a haunting laugh when the afterglow of Calvin's open palm sizzled up her spine.

"Don't just leave my panties on..you want it all..take it," she turned her head and growled at the man holding her in place.

Propping herself up slightly in an effort to help the seething preacher do just that, Lacy quickly realized Calvin didn't need any assistance. Instead of rolling her thong over her hips and down her thighs, Calvin simply dug his hands around the sheer, flimsy material, muscled up, then ripped the fabric apart until the frayed remnants dropped harmlessly between his feet.

The old chair straining beneath Calvin and Lacy's combined weight, the preacher brimmed with anticipation seeing the way the young girl was draped across his lap. Preparing to raise his hand and spank her again, this time Calvin noticed Lacy extending her right hand towards his crotch.

Bringing his palm down for the half dozenth time, Calvin twisted then jerked straight up when Lacy closed her hand around his cock through his pants the instant his hand collided with her backside. Suddenly, Calvin sensed the stakes had been raised. Her fingers kneading at the rapidly inflating presence inside his slacks, Lacy squeezed at it that harder each time Calvin delivered another harsh blow.

"I'm gonna pull your dick out and you're gonna fuck me with it," Lacy leaned back and told Calvin through gritted teeth as her pussy creamed all over his right knee.

The older black man sat back and nodded, blindly trying to fumble for the zipper of his pants before Lacy corralled her fingers around it first.

"Holy..Fucking...God.....SHIT," the teenage girl mouthed when she finally managed to pull Calvin's fully aroused cock free.

"The damn thing is as big around as a beer can," she thought with amazement, but after a brief moment of trepidation, Lacy decided to soldier on.

"I know you've fucked plenty of the girls at the church, and plenty of the old ladies too...My Mom being the most recent I'm guessing....I bet none of them have ever let you take them up the ass with this thing, have they?" Lacy playfully taunted, holding the trunk like base of Pastor Grady's frighteningly thick manhood tight in her grip as she made her point.

"I'll let you fuck my pussy anytime," she continued with brazen affect. "Right now I want you to shove as much of this thing up my ass as you can until you cum..I don't care if you make me cry..or make me beg you to stop....don't stop until you've got your nut!"

Slithering her half naked body off Calvin's lap, Lacy quickly made her way over to the sofa and laid down on her chest, peeking over her shoulder once she was set as the older man prepared to follow.

Unsnapping his pants and hurriedly pushing them down as he stood up, Calvin pawed anxiously at his bobbing girth as he bore down on Nancy Grubb's prone Daughter.

Lacy had been exactly right in her previous assessment. None of the girls or women he'd been fooling around with had been brave or crazy enough to withstand him taking them anally. While Simone had probably given it the best shot, she'd even cried and tapped out before Calvin could get a third of his massive shaft inside her.

Digging his right hand deep between Lacy's milky white thighs, Calvin scooped up a healthy dose of the girl's vaginal dew before pulling it free. Using the moisture to lather the upper half of his cock, Calvin quickly splashed his hand back down inside the girl's quim and used the second dose of natural lubricant to prime the gates of Lacy's anal rim. Repeating the process several times with Lacy's seemingly non-stop flow of arousal, Calvin finally nudged his knee down to the sofa between the girl's outstretched legs and situated the head of his dick directly above her waiting anus.

Considering his substantial weight, not to mention the rigidity of his seething cock, Calvin could have probably just rammed straight down and embedded himself all the way inside Lacy's rear end. In such a heightened state of arousal, Calvin prayed he could wedge his monstrous manhood home before he shot his wad prematurely. Bracing his left hand across the back of Lacy's neck to secure her in place, Calvin guided his cock lower with his right until the spongy head of the anvil shaped beast pressed into the teenage girl's puckered asshole.

An immediate groan of shock and discomfort wailed from Lacy's throat, and just for an instant Calvin thought she was gonna beg out, but after a momentary pause to bite her lower lip and re-position herself on the sofa, the young girl spread her thighs apart even further and hunched her ass upwards as if to say "Give me more!"

Twisting his fingers into Lacy's dark blonde hair when his dick was firmly entrenched inside her rectum, Pastor Grady raised his right knee and placed it on the outside of Lacy's, giving himself free reign to press his crotch all the way down on top of her behind.

Crying out each time Calvin shoved another inch of his cock into her ass, all 10 of Lacy's toes visibly flexed, and her feet pounded the sofa cushions like drums as she writhed beneath the dominating man's presence.

"FUCK," she would shriek periodically, as if venting steam before urging Calvin on once again.

While Lacy wasn't exactly a novice at taking anal, she'd never been confronted with something as daunting as what Calvin had to offer. Her boyfriend Shawn probably had an inch or two of length on the older man, but the Pastor's girth was easily an inch or two more in circumference. The added bulk made all the difference in the world as the young girl laid there on her belly, fighting with every fiber of her being to accept what she'd so openly begged for.

"Never had a girl take that much, huh'" Lacy teased defiantly up to Calvin, her face flush and her eyes watering as she made fists into the fabric of the sofa, struggling mightily to withstand the pressure of the Pastor's cruel penetration.

Looking down at his prick as it steadily disappeared between Lacy's milky white asscheeks, Calvin couldn't help but think of a 4 lane superhighway suddenly being condensed down to an overcrowded one lane road. Seeing Lacy jerk her left hand beneath her body, Calvin knew she'd been forced to manually quell the fire raging inside her pussy as he sped up his momentum.

The sound of Lacy's fingers splashing through her cunt filling the living room, Calvin could picture the wet spot beneath her crotch growing with each passing second. Knowing he couldn't last much longer inside her, Calvin reached out with both hands and grabbed both of Lacy's feet, wenching them up to each side of his waist, in the process causing her belly to lift off the sofa, and for every bit of his manhood as humanly possible to plunge it's way inside her gaping ass.

"OH JESUS...OH GOD," Lacy grimaced over and over, the sound of her fingers swirling through her pussy mingling with the suction of Calvin's cock burrowing through her ass to create a majestic symphony of hedonistic bliss.

The back of the sofa banging into the wall each time Calvin plowed forward, the preacher gripped Lacy's ankles tight as she twisted her head side to side below.

Feeling his cum start to boil inside his sweaty and swinging balls, Calvin crashed his full weight down until is stomach was resting on Lacy's lower back.

A loud groan gurgled from Lacy's throat, but she never stopped rutting her behind upwards against the Pastor's vicious assault, while at the same time continuing to frig her own drenched fingers through her swollen cunt.

"UURRGGGHHHHHHH....UURRGGHHHHHH," Calvin finally gurgled like a gratified wild animal, his cum shooting like scalding paste from his cock and bathing the inner walls of Lacy's churning rectum.

Closing his eyes to absorb the ferocity of his virile release, when he finally opened them, Calvin was just in time to see Lacy jilling herself over the edge as well.

Her anus stuffed full of the preacher's cum-glazed spear, Lacy bucked and kicked like an untamed colt beneath Calvin's massive body but he never once let go of her feet, literally allowing himself to absorb every bit of expended energy from the young girl's release until she was whimpering husk of satisfied flesh below.

_________________________________

Having been a preacher for well over a decade at the same church, it had been a miracle that Calvin Grady's philandering ways had never come to the surface considering he pretty much started them from day one. There were times he would stare out over his congregation on a Sunday and see the faces of six or seven women he was involved with on some level. The fact that he could keep that many women in check, along with a Wife, spoke to his organizational skills and powers of persuasion.

Usually he was in total control of everything he did, but the interlude with Lacy Grubbs was the first time in a very long time he acted out of sheer instinct. While the interlude was undeniably amazing, the more Calvin thought about it, the more he worried that she may be someone he couldn't control. Yet, he still felt a overriding urge to try and break the girl and had fucked her several times since.

Considering the amount of women he'd had on a string at one time or another, it was amazing the ladies with loose sets of one type of lips, didn't succumb to the loose sets of the other.

All that changed one afternoon a few weeks later when Calvin was fucking young Simone in his church office.....

Chapter 9 to come

12