Nancy's Lessons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her eyes and looked into his, smiling softly and sighing. Then she leaned forward and kissed him deeply. When they broke, she began to move gently up and down on his shaft, gradually picking up the pace. Only after she was ecstatically bucking up and down his entire length, did the Rebel start to thrust. Gently at first, but with increasing force, he pushed up into her. Almost immediately, she had two more shattering orgasms.

Finally, the Rebel's breathing began to issue in the grunts that Nancy's mouth had brought out before. When he came, Nancy did too. Together they bounced and shook for nearly a minute, gasping and writhing in each other's arms. When it was over Nancy collapsed into him and they lay in a heap, breathing heavily.

It took some time before my own breathing returned to a normal rhythm. I felt wrung out, exhausted, as if I'd just completed that sexual marathon myself. Nancy had had more orgasms in the last hour than I had given her in the last week. Still, I wasn't at all sure she was finished. According to the time she had given him when they walked in, they still had more than an hour left. Somehow, I didn't think they'd waste it.

A few minutes passed before Nancy stirred. The Rebel's dick was still snug inside her. She leaned back and looked at him with a wry expression. "I don't want to take it out," she said.

"Then don't."

"I'm leaking come all over the place. I need to go get some tissues." Leave it to Nancy to think about staining the couch at a time like that.

"No problem," the Rebel assured her.

He cradled her butt in his hands and stood up. She laughed and put her arms around his neck as he carried her, still impaled on his pole, out of the room.

I heard the water run in the bathroom. They were laughing together when they came back in the living room, and he was still carrying her stuck on his dick. Nancy had a box of tissues in one hand and a wet washcloth in the other.

"I like a woman that's neat," the Rebel teased her, as he laid her down on the couch and finally pulled out.

His organ was astonishing. It wasn't as rigid, or quite as thick, as it had been going in, but it was only an inch or two shorter. It reminded me of the 17 clowns getting out of a Volkswagen at the circus.

Nancy clamped a wad of tissues over her gaping hole. Without his plug in there, the Rebel's come and her own love juice were pouring out in a minor river. But the sight of that glistening dripping prick was too much. She reached for it, with a soft cry of pure animal need.

The Rebel moved closer and brought it within range of her eager lips. Nancy began to lick it clean as if it were a giant popsicle. She was very thorough, at one point licking and sucking his balls to be sure she got every stray drop of come. The Rebel stood with his hips cocked forward, enjoying the tongue bath. Nancy finished with the head, taking it all in her mouth again. I could see it growing thick and rigid again. When the head popped from her mouth, it was ready for round two.

But the Rebel was a gentleman. He took the wad of tissues from her pussy, and proceeded to gently clean up the sticky remains of his come. Nancy lay back down, sighing softly at the tender attention to her love hole. He finished up with a few light strokes to her clit, which was so inflamed, it practically lifted Nancy off the couch. He brought his head forward and gently applied his tongue. Nancy lay back, groaning and shuddering, already on the point of another orgasm. The Rebel took it slow and easy, but Nancy was too far gone to last. Her orgasm was a series of contractions that hit her like a sledgehammer, bouncing her head off the couch, forcing the air from her lungs in sharp puffs.

When it was over, Nancy lay limp on the couch. The Rebel quietly massaged her thighs and pubic mound, but his meat was standing straight, red and bulging. When Nancy showed the first returning signs of life, he rolled her over on her stomach and spread her legs. Then he positioned himself over her and slid the head of his dick in her slot.

"Mmmm ..." Nancy moaned.

The Rebel began to rock back and forth, supporting most of his weight on his arms. He was careful not to go too deep to soon, using only a few inches of his length in each stroke. Nancy began to stir, raising her butt with each stroke to help it penetrate deeper. A minute later, she was on her hands and knees, getting every inch of him she could fit. The Rebel still held back, afraid to use his full length and possibly damage this beautiful woman who was freely giving him her all. She cried out with each stroke of his cock, but she wanted it. She wanted it all. Their rhythm increased in intensity. Nancy began to thrust back at him with each of his strokes. His eyes closed and I could tell he was close. Nancy's cries got louder and more determined. The Rebel's jaw dropped as he began to come. Nancy thrust back against him and finally took in his entire length. She screamed as her own orgasm shook her. The Rebel pulled halfway out and they slammed together again, grunting and crying in unison. Then again, and once again, and they collapsed on the couch.

They lay like that for some time. I couldn't take my eyes off them. In the soft lamplight, their bodies seemed to glow, their limbs intertwined with an unconscious grace. I knew they were done, and, for the first time, I felt like an intruder. It would have been the right thing to do to leave them alone, but I couldn't.

I don't know how much time passed, but eventually, the Rebel whispered, "I should go."

Nancy whimpered, "no."

"I don't want to get you in any trouble, Nancy."

"I know," she agreed sadly.

The Rebel stood up, slipping his sated cock out of Nancy. She moaned. It sounded like sadness at the loss mixed with genuine pain as her stretched and swollen tissues tried to resume their former shape. She didn't move. The Rebel swabbed off his cock with the remaining tissues, then knelt to clean up Nancy with the washcloth. This time she winced as he softly dabbed the rough terry cloth at her tender lower lips.

Nancy rolled over and held out her arms. The Rebel came into them and they kissed, long and hard. His hand played over her breast, a light caressing touch.

"Don't get me started again," he said, breaking the kiss and standing.

He put on his pants and jacket. Nancy lay on the couch watching him. He sat down at her feet to pull on his boots. "I hope we can do this again," he said, a note of uncertainty in his voice.

"I hope so too," Nancy answered.

The Rebel knelt and kissed her quickly one more time. Then he stood up and walked out of the living room. I heard the front door open and softly close. Nancy didn't move.

Five minutes passed, and still she didn't move. I decided the next move was mine. I slipped down the back stairs and out to the street, got my car, and pulled it into the carport. I made plenty of noise coming into the house and walking into the living room.

Nancy hadn't moved. The wad of come-soaked tissues looked forlorn on the coffee table. I stood over her, where the Rebel had said his goodbyes. Her body was molded to the couch in an attitude of complete relaxation. It was a beautiful body, but it was inert, spent. Only her eyes showed any sign of life. They looked back at me with a dull curiosity that I found disquieting.

"Did you watch?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"Was it what you imagined?"

"I ... It was better, I think. What about you?"

"Incredible," she said, but her voice was flat. Unconsciously, she put her hand to her aching pussy. "Only ..."

"Only what?"

"Remember you said I should pick out a guy and show him I wasn't just a tease, that I was for real."

"Yeah."

"Well, I was. I was for real. The rest of it was always just a game. This time it couldn't be. It had to be for real. I can't just fuck someone as part of a game. It's got to be me. It's got to be for real."

I tried to reassure her with my smile. "I never thought it could be any other way. It's one of the things I love about you."

"Yes, but ... what if someone else loves me too?"

"Then you just have to make up your mind if you love them. You don't have to love everyone you make love to."

"No. I know. But it's so complicated. I'm afraid ..." She couldn't say what she was afraid of.

"I don't think you are. You knew exactly what you wanted tonight. I could see that. The only thing you're afraid of is how it all fits with us. Isn't that it?"

"I guess so."

"Well, how do you feel about it? Do you want to do it again?"

Her eyes closed for a moment. Her hand played absently with her pubic hair. When her eyes opened again, they were bright again, full of the sparkle and snap that I loved. "Yes. Yes, I want to do it again. It doesn't have to be this guy. His name was Wendel, by the way. He was wonderful. But there are probably a million other wonderful guys out there. I want to try every one of them."

She was so earnest, so emphatic. I burst out laughing. She didn't know how to take it. Her brows knit in a question, which only made me laugh harder. Maybe she thought back on what she had said. Maybe she just finally trusted me. Anyway, after a minute, her lips started to curl into their mischievous set, her brow unfurled and her eyes crinkled. She chuckled softly. Then she started to laugh too.

"Why not," I managed between fits of hysterics. "A million nights like this. I'm up for it."

A little while later, when we'd calmed down, I took her upstairs to bed. She was too sore to make love, but we cuddled in a very satisfactory way. I was too excited to sleep. I lay there with her in my arms, contemplating the brave new world we had entered. I thought she was asleep, but she surprised me. There was just one more thing she needed to understand.

"But, Michael," she asked, in the silence and the darkness, "it doesn't seem fair. What do you get out of it?"

That was easy. "You remember what the Rebel - that's what I called him - what he said? You were the sexiest woman he'd ever seen. There's no question but that's true. How can you wonder what I get out of it when my lover is the sexiest woman in the world?"

12