Nancy's Neighborhood Swap Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leave that part to me—just get yourself and your husband over here on Friday night at 8:00 p.m. Bring a bottle of wine and dress sexy."

"Oh, this is exciting, I can hardly wait. I'll check with Jeff tonight and let you know tomorrow if everything is a go."

Ann put on her housecoat and headed back home. Nancy called Fred at work and told him not to plan anything for Friday night. They were going to have their first neighborhood swap party. Fred was ecstatic.

Friday was still a couple of days away, so Nancy started getting things ready. She found some interesting adult games at a sex shop downtown, and a few "toys" for adult activities. Ann called and confirmed everything was set on her end, and Jeff was looking forward to it. Ann said he was especially excited about being able to fuck her. Nancy laughed, but felt a twinge between her legs. It excited her, too.

==========

Friday night arrived, and Ann and Jeff showed up right on time. Nancy met them both at the door with a hug and a kiss. This was not the typical kiss on the cheek but a full on kiss on the lips, lingering perhaps just a little too long with each of them. Fred shook Jeff's hand and kissed Ann also on the lips. Ann was wearing a very short summer dress and obviously no bra. Her brown hair looked ravishing cascading over her shoulders. Her C-cup breasts jiggling on her 5'6" body as she walked into the kitchen. Nancy wore a similar spaghetti strap black dress. She also wore no bra (and no panties either). Her 5'5" body looked ravishing adorned with her D-cup breasts, and long black hair to her waist.

They retired to the family room for some wine and conversation about work, kids, school, construction on the local roads, and finally got around to Fred and Nancy's trip to the Roman Weekend. Ann already knew most of the details, but Jeff didn't, so he asked question after question. You could tell he was getting aroused by the answers.

Nancy broke in and said "OK, that's enough of the 20 questions. I found an interesting game at the store the other day and thought it might be fun to play. Why don't we go to the kitchen table where I've got things set up. They adjourned to the kitchen and sat down.

Nancy explained the game was a standard game of poker but the winner of a hand had to roll the special dice and do whatever they said to the person with the lowest hand. Jeff took a look at the dice, one of which contained body part names like Legs, Pussy, Cock, Lips, Face, and Breasts, while the other contained actions like Lick, Kiss, Suck, Blow On, and Fondle. The action had to be performed for a full two minutes. They all agreed to the rules and the first hand was dealt. Fred won and Nancy had the low hand. Fred rolled the dice and they came up saying "Kiss" "Lips". Fred said, "Oh is that all, I was hoping for something more." Everyone snickered while Fred leaned over and gave Nancy a deep tongue kiss that grew in intensity, and some groping was evident as well.

Jeff finally interrupted saying, "Ding, ding, ding. OK, time's up. Cool it, you two."

Everyone laughed but it broke the ice. Nancy won the next hand, Ann had the lowest. Nancy rolled the dice which came up "Fondle" "Breasts". She clapped her hands and said, "Oh goodie," then got up and walked around behind Ann and slowly slid her hands down inside the top of her dress and over her bare breasts, massaging them. Ann looked up as Nancy leaned down and kissed her hard, their tongues could be seen pressing against each other. Both Jeff and Fred sat there mesmerized, watching the two women intently. Finally, Jeff again called a halt with his mock timer forcing an end to the action.

The next hand was won by Ann with Fred being the loser. Ann rolled the dice which came up "Kiss" "Lips" again. Ann screamed with joy and approached Fred. Rather than just bend over, Ann sat sideways on his lap, wrapped an arm around his head and kissed him deeply. It was evident that tongue action was in play as they started wiggling and moaning through the kiss.

Nancy looked over at Jeff and said, "I think we can do better than that, don't you?"

"Well, I say let's give it a shot." Jeff replied with a smile from ear to ear.

Nancy got up and sat on Jeff's lap facing him, straddling his legs and kissed him passionately. Their tongues intertwined as Nancy placed her arms around Jeff's neck, pulling her chest up against him. Jeff in turn slid his hands down her back and grabbed her ass, pulling her tight against his stiffening cock. Since Nancy's dress had ridden up when she straddled him, Jeff ended up grabbing her bare ass. Both of them moaned as their groins rubbed together. This continued for both couples as the game was forgotten and the pure lust of the moment consumed them.

Nancy pushed one of her hands between their bodies and unfastened Jeff's pants. She slipped her hand into his pants and grabbed his cock. Jeff groaned when she grasped his member and lost all awareness of where he was and who might be watching. He moved his hands up to Nancy's breasts, squeezed them and tweaked her nipples. Nancy groaned loudly. Jeff stood up, still holding Nancy against him and moved to the living room carrying Nancy and sat down on the couch. Nancy continued stroking his cock while Jeff returned to massaging her breasts. They continued kissing like teenagers with their tongues exploring each other's mouths repeatedly. Suddenly, Nancy stood up and pulled her dress over her head, revealing she wasn't wearing any panties. She stood there stark naked while Jeff's eyes bugged out of his head. Nancy knelt down in front of him and pulled his pants down to free his raging hard-on. When she saw it, she gasped, "Oh my, what a nice cock you have, Jeff."

She leaned over and took it in her mouth, stroking the length of it. Jeff just groaned and said, "Oh my god, this must be a dream, that's so nice, keep doing that, Nancy..."

Through all this, Ann and Fred had moved to the love seat in the living room adjacent the couch. Fred lifted Ann up onto the arm of the love seat, leaned over, and began eating her pussy. She started moaning as Fred inserted two fingers in her love tunnel, and flicked his tongue over her clit. He looked up, smiled, and said, "So this is what my wife finds so tantalizing. I must say she has good taste," as he continued sucking and licking her pussy. Ann just moaned, "Oh god Fred that feels so good, oh keeping doing that, keep eating my cunt..."

Nancy felt Jeff approaching orgasm but she didn't want him to pop too soon so she backed off. "I want you in my cunt right now," she said. Not one to disappoint, Jeff grabbed her, laid her down on the floor then gently entered her pussy missionary style. He started pumping in and out while Nancy began a chant like she sometimes does when she has sex. "Oh that's it, right there, oh don't stop, oh yes, now harder, yes harder, no ram that cock in me, fuck me, baby. Oh fuck me hard..." This stream of dialog was having an effect on Jeff who rammed his cock into her harder and harder as she rambled on.

Fred and Ann were not immune to the ramblings either as they moved from pussy eating to full on fucking as Fred had Ann sit on his lap while he impaled her on his cock. Ann let go with a scream as she settled down on his cock allowing it to go further into her than anyone had ever before. She said "Oh my god, Fred, you are so far in me, it feels wonderful, oh keep fucking me..."

Both couples were now fucking openly in front of each other in reckless abandon. Each spouse was looking at the other, enjoying the sight of them being fucked by someone else. No one really knew why this was so exciting, but all four would have to admit it was a super turn on. Gradually, as the intensity increased, the participants started to orgasm one by one. Within the course of two minutes, all four had climaxed with the men pumping their loads into the women before collapsing in exhaustion.

Jeff spoke first while his cock was still in Nancy, "Holy fuck that was intense. I don't think I've ever come that hard before, wow, what a trip."

Nancy pulled him down to her and gave him a big kiss, "That was amazing, Jeff."

Fred and Ann were kissing deeply and couldn't or wouldn't say anything but it was obvious they enjoyed their coupling just as much.

After a few minutes, everyone got up and got dressed. Ann walked over to Jeff and gave him a big hug and a kiss and said, "Thank you for doing this with me, it means a lot."

Jeff chuckled and said, "It's me that should be thanking you, how often does a husband get to fuck his wife's best friend in front of her husband?"

"OK, you can thank me later big guy," while gently rubbing his cock.

Nancy spoke up then, "Do you think this is something others would be interested in—our little swap club?"

Everyone nodded agreement with Ann responding, "I had a chance to talk to Becky this morning and she jumped at the idea. She said she has already spoken to Dave and he's all for it."

"So that just leaves Jane, we'll have to talk to her next week at the coffee clutch, but based on what I've heard, I think she'll be a willing participant as well," Nancy replied.

Ann piped in, "Well, you guys know that Nancy and I have played around with each other this past week. I just want to make sure that it's OK with both of you."

Fred replied, "If it can help reduce some of my wife's sexual energy, I'm all for it. She's practically killing me when I get home from work every night."

Jeff said, "I'm all for it, too. Lately Ann has been hotter than a firecracker which I suspect is in part due to the sex she's been getting from you, Nancy. So have at it because I'm certainly reaping the benefits."

"OK, this has been a fun night, I know I certainly enjoyed it...thank you, Jeff. Shall we schedule another get together for next weekend?" asked Nancy.

Everyone agreed and also Ann and Nancy would try to get Becky and Janet along with their husbands to attend. After some good-bye hugs and kisses, Jeff and Ann left for home.

Nancy looked at Fred and said, "Oh my god, this really happened didn't it?"

Fred gave Nancy a hug and said, "It sure did, and it was amazing."

==========

Ann and Nancy talked over the weekend in preparation for the weekly coffee clutch on Monday morning. They had their plan of attack all worked out in preparation for the next swap party on Friday. The goal was to get Becky and Jane to attend.

The morning coffee clutch started as usual but the talk quickly turned to sex, much more quickly than usual. Becky was the first to speak up, "So tell me, Nancy, anything new on the topic of orgies?"

Nancy answered, "Well yes, but tell me first, did you tell your husband about my adventures at the RV park?"

"Oh yeah, and it got pretty hot. By the time I filled him in on the details, he was ready to fuck me right then and there. And he would have too, if we hadn't been downtown having lunch," she replied, laughing.

"So what was his reaction, did he say anything about wanting to try something like that?"

"Oh my god yes, he was ready to go out and buy an RV and drive down to Pensacola next week!"

They all laughed at that. Jane then spoke up, "Well, when I told Tim, at first he didn't believe me since he plays golf with Fred and said he's never mentioned anything about going to a swinger's party. But once I filled him in on the details, he started to get really tuned on and the next thing I knew he was fucking the shit out of me right on the living room floor. It was pretty hot."

The girls all giggled and laughed about that for a while. Becky interrupted then, "Nancy you said you'd had some news on the topic of orgies, so come on, spill."

"OK, well here goes, Ann and Jeff came over last Friday to our house and we had a swap party."

Cheers and laughter erupted with Becky and Jane smiling but staring wide eyed at Nancy and Ann. Becky finally said, "So did you do it, did you swap spouses?"

Ann piped in, "Yep we sure did, I fucked Fred, and Nancy fucked Jeff. Right in front of each other—and it was really hot! And that's not all—Nancy and I have been fucking each other on the side, too."

That was a real bombshell, Becky and Janet both looked stunned. Janet said, "Do your husbands know about this?"

"Yep, they sure do and approve if not encourage it. Their sex life has improved immensely since we started and they don't want to do anything to jeopardize it. So we can fuck each other as much as we want," Nancy said.

"Wow, this is too much to take in, you guys are not only fucking each other but fucking each other's husbands. We should rename our street to Temptation Lane or maybe Swinger's Alley," Jane laughed.

Becky spoke up next, "So when is the next swap party scheduled?"

Ann said, "This Friday."

"What do I have to do to get invited?"

"You're both invited if you want to come. It starts at 8:00 p.m. at Nancy's house," Ann said. "If you come and decide you don't want to participate, that's OK, too. No one will force you to do anything you don't want to."

Jane then said, "So how did you feel about fucking Fred? Were you scared or nervous?"

Ann said, "No, not at all, Nancy had us play a game that put us all in the mood, and the next thing you know, we were fucking in front of each other. Jeff and I talked about the whole thing before we came so there was no jealousy or recriminations, we both knew what the other one wanted, and agreed to it whole-heartedly. We knew this was just for fun, we weren't going to fall in love with someone, it's just sex."

"You're so nonchalant about it, doesn't it bother you that you're having sex with someone who is not your husband?" Jane asked.

"Like I said, this is not making love to someone, it's fucking...getting off...having an orgasm...sucking some dick...having your pussy eaten. It's a physical act not an emotional one. When I fucked Fred, I didn't fall in love with him, I just fucked him for the pleasure of it. Same thing when I fuck Nancy, I care for her as a friend but I'm not in love with her. She makes me feel good and I do the same for her. So get over it and loosen up—have some fun," Ann said.

Becky piped in, "Well I'm going to talk to Dave tonight and see if he's interested in going. I'm sure he will be but I just need to make sure. Besides, I really want to sample some of the meat your husbands are packing. Nancy, I'll call you tomorrow to confirm."

Jane said, "I'm going to have to think about this for a while. I'll talk to Tim this evening and see how he feels, but I need to figure out if this is what I want. Nancy, I'll let you know before Friday."

"OK, any last minute topics you want to bring up?" Ann asked.

No one said a word so the coffee clutch adjourned. Becky and Jane left leaving Ann and Nancy to talk about the meeting.

"How do you think it went?" asked Ann.

"Becky's a sure thing, but Jane is puzzling. My gut tells me she'll come around and we'll see her on Friday, fucking and sucking with the rest of us," Nancy replied.

==========

The next day Nancy got a call from Becky, "We're in! I talked with Dave last night and he's in all the way. So count on two more happy campers on Friday."

She didn't hear anything from Jane until Thursday morning. "Tim and I spoke about it for quite a while and he's all for it, but I'm not so sure. You said we could come and if we didn't want to participate, we didn't have to, right?"

"Yes that's right. You won't be forced to do anything you don't want to," Nancy replied.

"OK then count us in for Friday night. I think I must be crazy for doing this but we'll give it a try."

"Wonderful, I'm sure you won't regret it."

She hung up and called Ann right away, "We have confirmations for everyone, Becky and Jane both, but Jane may take some special handling so let's talk about it later this morning, are you free?"

"Sure I'll be over in about an hour."

"Good and wear something that's easy to take off 'cause I want to fuck you when you get here!" she giggled.

"In that case, I'll be there is 15 minutes," and hung up.

When Ann arrived, they spent a good hour fucking each other in the bedroom until they were totally satiated. It was spectacular sex and Nancy amazed herself with how much she loved eating another woman's pussy. Of course Nancy loved Ann eating her pussy, too, because she was so good at it.

Then it was time to plan their strategy for the party with the specific intent of getting Jane into the swinging mood. This was going to be fun. In about half an hour, they had their strategy laid out and were ready for Friday night.

==========

The party was at Nancy and Fred's house again mainly because they didn't have any kids to worry about waking up and walking in on an orgy in progress. Everyone arrived more or less on time, Ann and Jeff were the first, Becky and her husband Dave arrived next. Dave is a relatively short man at 5'9" tall but slim, and like his wife, has red hair and freckles. Jane and Tim were last. Tim is tall at 6'2", heavy set with blond hair. The all gathered in the family room at the back of the house for some hors d'oeuvres and wine. They mingled and chatted like people do at any party and everyone was very comfortable except Jane who looked nervous. Nancy pulled her aside and said, "Hey loosen up, you look like a deer caught in the headlights."

"Really, is it that obvious?"

"Yeah, it is. Remember how I said when Fred and I were overwhelmed at the Roman Weekend, I felt the same way you're feeling now. Just take a deep breath, have another glass of wine and relax, OK?"

"OK, I'll try"

"We're going to play some party games in a little while, so drink up and have fun."

After a few minutes, Nancy asked everyone to adjourn to the living room where there was enough chairs and couches for everyone to sit down. When they were all situated, Nancy began, "Welcome everyone to our first neighborhood swap party. There are a few rules that are hard and fast and must be obeyed. Rule number one, 'No' means 'No.' If someone says they don't want to do somethings you must stop immediately, no questions asked. Rule number two, if both partners are willing, nothing is off limits. It kind of goes with rule one, so if your partner or partners don't object, have at it. Lastly and most important, have fun. That's the whole purpose of this party, so enjoy. OK, now it's game time. Ann, if you'd do the honors?"

Ann took the floor and explained the first game. It was the poker and dice game played at the party last week. With eight people in play, the game was played as five card stud with no draws allowed. What you were dealt is what you were stuck with. No folding either. The first hand was won my Tim, the loser was Becky. Tim rolled the dice and they came up with "Kiss" "Neck". As with all actions, it had to be performed for two minutes. Everyone cheered as Tim walked over to Becky and started kissing her neck. Some ooooohh's and aaaaahh's were heard as the action got a little more heated but the two-minute limit ended it.

The next hand went to Fred with Ann being the loser. The dice came up "Kiss" "Lips". Fred motioned Ann to come over and sit on his lap, Ann complied and wrapped her arm around his neck and started kissing him. It was quite evident that tongues were involved and you could see their mouths moving. Fred's hands started moving upwards towards her breasts, but the timer cut off the action just in time. There were a few boos from the crowd as they wanted to see more.

The next hand was won by Jane, the loser was Jeff. Jane rolled the dice and got "Lick" "Face". Jeff looked over at Nancy who gave him a nod. Jeff and Fred had both been clued in on the strategy to get Jane to loosen up and enjoy the evening.