Nancy's Quest Ch. 02

Story Info
Nancy is tempted--and can't resist.
3.5k words
4.53
49.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers

Passion in James County XIII

Nancy's Quest

By D.C. Roi

Chapter two

Nancy was very distracted during the convention sessions she attended the next day. She felt guilty about what she had allowed to happen with Mike the night before, but she couldn't keep memories of how wonderful what she'd done with him had been out of her mind, either. How long had it been since she'd been that turned on with her husband? She couldn't recall.

She loved her husband, but she couldn't help wondering if there might be something wrong with their relationship or, perhaps, there was something seriously wrong with her.

When they got up that morning, she and Mike made love, then he went off to his room to take a shower and get changed. He told her he probably wouldn't see her until late in the day because his boss wanted him to visit some clients who lived in the city where the convention was being held.

A handsome young black man approached her booth about midway through the morning. He told her his name was Paul Walker and said he was interested in the products her firm sold. "My company's just getting started," he explained, "but we've tried your product in our production line, and it seems to work well."

"Would you like more information?" Nancy asked. "Perhaps I could explain why, even though our product seems to be a bit more expensive, it really isn't if you consider the total package."

The man smiled, exposing a mouth filled with even white teeth, and nodded. "I'd be very interested in that," he said.

Nancy explained the range of products and services her company offered and, as she did, she realized she was powerfully attracted to him. More and more she thought about seducing him and less and less about selling her product to him. "What is wrong with me?" she mused. "Why am I suddenly having these kinds of thoughts? What is making me act like this?"

Even though she was disturbed by her thoughts, she couldn't keep herself from wondering what the handsome black man would be like in bed. She began to try to figure out how to get him there.

"Why don't I buy you lunch, Paul?" she said. "On the way, we can stop by my room. I have more material on this there. I'll be happy to give you copies."

Paul smiled. "I never, ever turn down an invitation to have lunch with an attractive woman," he said. "Especially when she's buying."

When they walked out of the exhibition hall, Nancy realized she was growing aroused at the prospect of being alone in her room with the handsome young man. She continued to speculate on what he'd be like in bed as they walked to the elevator to go up to her room, supposedly to get the papers she said she'd give him. "I can't believe I'm thinking like this!" she thought. "What's happening to me? Why am I acting like this?"

They arrived at her room and she unlocked the door and, after Paul walked inside, she followed him. While she went to get the papers she said she'd give the young man she kept watching him. The lascivious thought that had started flooding her mind while she was talking with him on the convention floor kept running through her mind, arousing her more and more. She'd never slept with a black man. She was sure she had an opportunity to find out what that would be like. Was she so wanton she would actually do it?

Paul watched the woman search through her briefcase. He was very aware that she had been giving him hot looks the whole time they were talking downstairs, and knew what she really wanted when she asked him to come up to her room. That didn't upset him. He found her very attractive. She was wearing a ribbed cotton knit sweater, with a soft white T-shirt under it, and a pair of brown stretch-knit leggings. The outfit showed off her lithe figure quite well.

"If you want, I can explain some of the things so you can explain it to your boss," Nancy said. "That might help him understand what I've explained to you."

"Ah..., OK," Paul murmured, smiling nervously. "I...I really appreciate getting you taking the time to do this. I mean, you didn't have to..." Even though he was sure the woman wanted to get it on with him, he was still a bit wary. After all, other guys he knew had gotten in big trouble messing around with white women. Maybe times were changing, but not that much.

"Paul, you look very tense. Are you always this tense?" Nancy asked, thrilled by the way the young man was reacting. "Do I make you nervous?" She was sure he could sense the sexual tension between them. She certainly did, and was enjoying it tremendously. It had been a long time since she'd had this kind of effect on anyone.

"Ah...no...ah...I...I'm not that, ah, tense," Paul protested.

Nancy smiled and let her eyes roam over him. He really was gorgeous! And his reticence made him even more attractive. "Relax, Paul, I don't bite," she said. "Sit down, I'll explain this information to you." "What am I doing?" she thought. "I shouldn't be acting like this. Not again. If I keep this up, I'm going to destroy my marriage and family!" She brushed aside the warnings.

They sat down at the table and Nancy began to give Paul a detailed explanation of the products and services her firm offered. After a while, she got up and walked around to Paul's side of the table to point out something on an information sheet she'd given him. When she leaned over him she purposely let her body brush against his. She was thrilled when she heard his breathing grow strained.

She looked down and realized that he was gazing into the neck of her blouse, which had fallen away from her body when she bent over. Thrills coursed through her. She didn't know what was happening to her! She couldn't believe how forward she was acting! The bizarre thing was, she didn't care! She wanted this to happen, this and much more! "Paul!" she said softly, "Are you doing what I think you are?"

The young man looked up at her, his face filled with trepidation. "Uh...I...I..." he stammered. He swallowed hard.

"Paul, you naughty boy! You were looking down my blouse, weren't you?" Nancy said.

Paul took a deep breath, averted her eyes, and nodded.

"Did you like what you saw, Paul?" Nancy asked. She could feel her nipples hardening and wetness seeping from her vagina. This was so wild! He hadn't even touched her and she was already aroused!

Paul nodded and looked at her. Sweat beaded on his forehead and began to trickle down his face. He had never before encountered a woman who was this direct about wanting sex and it disconcerted him. But, since she seemed to want what he did, he figured he might just as well let her do whatever it was she planned to do.

Nancy kept pressing against his arm and felt him trembling. "My goodness, Paul, you're sweating," she murmured, as thrills continued to deluge her. "Is it too warm in here for you?" She was electrified by his reaction. This was going even better than she'd hoped it would!

"Uh...yeah...it...it is a bit warm, I guess," Paul croaked.

"Why don't you take your jacket off?" Nancy suggested. "Maybe that will make you more comfortable."

Paul stood up, slipped his jacket off, folded it carefully and laid it over the back of his chair. He stood there, gazing at the pretty woman, his heart pounding. This was a trip, a real trip!

"I don't know, Paul, you still look warm," Nancy said as excitement continued booming through her. She could have him! And she would! "I think I know what might help," she said. She undid his tie and pulled it off, then she began to unbutton his shirt.

"Ah...what...what are...what are you doing?" Paul stammered. "We..." He shut his mouth and stood there, panting, while the woman continued opening his shirt.

Nancy peeled the young man's shirt off, baring the upper half of his body. "There, Paul, isn't that better?" she murmured. She looked at him. He was slim but well-muscled. She slid her hands over his bare chest, teasing his nipples with her fingernails. She loved the fact that her caresses caused him to gasp and made him tremble. "You have a fabulous body, Paul," she whispered. "Do you work out?"

"Ah...yeah...I...I do go to the health club sometimes," Paul stammered.

Nancy continued to flick her fingernails over his nipples, which grew hard as rocks. She could heard his breathing grow harsh. This was even more thrilling than what she'd done with Mike! "I bet I'm not the first woman who has told you that, am I?" she whispered.

Paul shook his head. "I...I...no," he replied softly. "You...you aren't."

"Paul, do you have a girlfriend?" Nancy murmured. She watched her pale hand slide over him. It was a stark contrast to his smooth, ebony skin. The sight vastly intensified her exhilaration.

"I...no...I...I'm married!" Paul gasped.

"I didn't know!" Nancy murmured. She didn't care, either! His wife wasn't here and she was! Her hands continued moving lightly over his swarthy skin, which shone with a coating of perspiration. "Is your marriage happy, Paul?"

Paul nodded.

The sheen of sweat on his dark skin made him even more tantalizing to Nancy, who could barely wait to find out what it would be like making it love with him. "Have you ever cheated on your wife, Paul?" Nancy asked. As far as she was concerned, he was going violate his marriage vows very soon!

Paul shook his head. Actually, that was a lie, but he had a feeling it would go better for him if she thought he had been faithful to his wife.

"Would...would you like to make love with me, Paul?" she asked.

He nodded. "I...uh...yeah...I..." he croaked. It was all he'd been thinking about since he realized she was coming on to him down on the convention floor.

"If that's the case, it would be much better if we were both naked, wouldn't it?" Nancy said. She slid her hands to the waist of his slacks, opened them, then she pushed them down to his ankles. The only clothes remaining on him were his jockey shorts, which formed a white band around the center of his dark, lean body.

Nancy saw the bulge in those shorts, licked her lips and gazed at his swollen crotch. "My goodness, Paul!" she exclaimed. She touched the bulge and he jolted as if she'd given him an electric shock. A tremor went through her, too. This was even more wonderful than she expected it to be!

"Oh, God!" Paul croaked, "I...I shouldn't be doing this! I...I'm married!"

"What's the matter, Paul, I thought you said you wanted me?" Nancy whispered. She grasped his cock and squeezed it. It was so hot! And so hard! She could feel it throbbing! "You do want me, don't you, Paul?"

"Yesssssssss!!!" he replied, "But...Agggghhhh!!! What about my wife?"

"She doesn't have to know!" Nancy murmured. "What you and I do here is between us." She slipped her hand into his shorts, grasped his swollen organ, and began to stroke the torrid, pulsing wand. He groaned even more fervently.

"Paul, do you really want me to stop?" Nancy whispered. "It doesn't feel like you do."

Paul shook his head. "No, Oh, God, no!" he groaned.

Still trembling, Paul stood there while Nancy pushed down his jockey shorts. The minute they were off, she stared at his erection. His penis wasn't the biggest she'd ever seen, but it was long and slim. She wrapped her pale hand around his slim, black shaft. "Oh, Paul, this is magnificent!" she whispered. "Would you mind if I kissed it?" She saw the man's eyes widen and heard his breathing turn harsh. She shoved him back, toward the bed. When his legs hit the mattress, he sat down. She knelt in front of him, bent, and took his straining ebony organ into her mouth.

"Oh, Godddddd!!!!" he groaned. The last thing he expected was that she'd give him a blow-job! God, it felt wild! He wasn't sure how long he was going to be able to stand what she was doing to him! "I'm going to come!" he murmured. "That feels too good!"

Paul's groan of pleasure was music to Nancy's ears. She stopped sucking him and looked up at him. "Go ahead, Paul, do whatever you have to do," she told him, then once more, she ingested his twitching cock. At the same time, she began to roll his swollen, hot balls in her soft hands.

A look of ecstasy contorted Paul's face, his hips began to lurch and he flopped back on the bed. He couldn't believe she wanted him to come in her mouth! Well, if that's what she wanted... "Oh!!! Ohh!!! Ohhhhhhh!!! Arrrrggghhhhh!!! Arrrrrgggghhhh!!!" he moaned. His cock started throbbing, then he was coming. "God!!! Oh, God!!! I'm commmminnnnngggggggg!!!!"

Nancy couldn't believe how much hot, viscous fluid the young man discharged into her mouth! She was so excited that when he came, she did, too! She couldn't believe it. She nursed the twitching black pole while he laid on the bed, breathing hard, not moving. Finally she felt it begin to soften.

Nancy wasn't finished. She'd just started. She let Paul's limp cock slide from her mouth then, more aroused than she'd ever been, she stood up and peeled off her clothes. She saw the young man staring at her as she disrobed and found the way his eyes looked very exciting! "Paul, do you think I have a good body?" she asked. She couldn't understand what had come over her, why she was acting like this, but nothing, not even guilt and shame, could stop her!

Paul's eyes were fastened on her breasts. He nodded and croaked, "Yes! I...I think you're gorgeous!"

"Would you like to touch me?" Nancy whispered.

Paul nodded.

Nancy found the situation very exciting! Being the one in control was incredibly arousing! The sumptuous young black man was totally at her command. He would do whatever she wanted! She laid down on the bed next to him, took his hand and placed it on her breast. "Go ahead, Paul, touch me!" she murmured. She was so excited she could hardly draw a breath. A tremor went through her when his hand contacted her breast. "Oh, God, Paul! Your hand is so soft...and warm!"

Paul began to explore her body. His dark hand slid over Nancy, exploring her, exciting her more than she thought possible. Soft murmurs of delight emanated from her as his caresses grew bolder and more ardent. "Oh, Paul!" she cooed. "Your touch is wonderful! I love the way you touch me!"

"You're fantastic!" he exclaimed, awed. "So fantastic!" He began to suck her nipple.

Nancy's back arched and she groaned. This was marvelous! She loved the way he sucked her nipples! "Yesssss, Paul!!! Oh, Yesssssss!!!!" she moaned as his dark, thick lips punished her nerve-filled nipple. She grabbed his head and pulled him against her. "Eat me, Paul!" she moaned. "I want you to eat me!"

"Yes, ma'am!" Paul exclaimed. He slid down so he was lying between her legs, then he began to investigate her sopping vagina with his finger. After a few delightful moments, his lips crushed against her middle and she went wild.

"Oh, Paul!!! Paul!!!" Nancy moaned, her hips twisting and lifting and she delighted in the tempestuous sensations he was bestowing on her! "That's fabulous! Oh, Paul!! That feels exquisite!"

With his ebony head nestled between Nancy's pale, trembling thighs, Paul's thick lips and probing tongue continued to assail her vagina. Her body shook, she clutched her breasts, and her head rolled from side to side on the bed. "Oh, Paul!!! Oh, Paul!!! That's it!! That's it!!!" she babbled. Her legs clamped around the young man's head. God, did he ever know how to use his tongue!

Then what Nancy wanted so desperately happened! "Oh, Paul!!! Suck my clit!!! Yessssss!!! Yessss!!!" she cried, writhing.

She felt Paul's fingers digging into her ass and the fantastic feelings he was giving her continued, as did her howls of amazement. "Paul!!! Oh, Paul, that feels good!!!" she moaned. "So good!!! So gooooooodddddddddd!!! So gooooooodddddddddd!!! So gooooooodddddddddd!!!" Her body gleamed with sweat resulting from her frantic exertions. "Commmmminnnnngggggg!!! Oh, Paul!!! I'm commmminnnnnggggg!! I'm commmminnnnnggggg!! I'm commmminnnnnngggg!!!!" she shrieked, "Don't stop!!! Don't stop!!! Don't stop!!! Eat me!! Eat meeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!" Her hips bucked ferociously. When her orgasm finally began to wane, her legs fell from Paul's shoulders and thumped onto the bed.

Nancy laid there, barely able to breathe! "My God, Paul!" she gasped. "That was marvelous!"

"Did I do good?" Paul asked.

"It...it was better than I dreamed it would be!" Nancy replied. "You made me feel so wonderful!" She glanced down and saw that his ebony shaft was again jutting proudly from his middle. She took hold of the swollen, stiff pole. "I believe we should do something about this," she said, "Don't you agree?"

"Yeah!" Paul croaked, shuddering. That was what he'd been waiting for, what he'd wanted her to say the minute he walked into the room!

Nancy pulled him on top of her. "Then put it in me!" she urged.

Paul rolled onto her, reached between them, and guided his tumescence into her opening, then his hips surged downward. "Uhhhhhhhhh!" he grunted as he lunged into her.

Nancy felt the dark wand sliding into her body and was stunned. She had no idea making love with him would be such a fabulous experience! Her hips thrust upward, responding to the motions of his lean, muscular hips. Her fingers dug into his bottom and she could feel the muscles in his ass tightening as he plunged into her! His hips were a blur of frantic motion and the force of his fucking shook her. It was obvious he wanted her desperately and had little control left. After a few wild moments, his body stiffened, the muscles of his neck and shoulders strained, then...

"Gonna come!!! Gonna come!!! Oh, God!! I'm gonna come!!!" he roared. "I...I'm commmminnnnnnngggggg!!!!"

"Yesssssss!!!! Yessssssss!!!! Yesssssss!!!!" Nancy shrieked, driven beyond rationality by his lunging hips and plunging cock, "I can feel it!!!!! Make me come, too!!! Make me come, too!!! Yessssssss!!! Yesssssssssssssss!!!! Yesssssssssssssss!!!! Yesssssssssssssss!!!!"

The experience they shared was so intense it was a while after they finished before either of them was able to talk.

"Paul, is this the first time you've cheated on your wife?" Nancy asked the young man.

"Yes," he admitted. "I...I never did anything like this before."

"Are you sorry you did it?" she asked.

Paul was thoughtful for a moment, then he shook his head. "I...I guess not," he said softly.

Nancy smiled at him. "I hope you don't think we're finished," she said. "There are many more things I'd like to do with you."

She got onto her knees and presented her ass to him. When Paul began to kiss and lick her bottom, she almost fainted with delight. This was something she hadn't anticipated. A bit later, she felt him move, then his cock slapped her bottom. He was hard again!

Paul was still turned on, and he knew she was, too. He plunged his cock into her, knowing he was giving her exactly what she wanted!

"Paul!!!" she cried, "Ohhhhh!! Yessssssss!!!! Do it!!! Do ittttt!!!!"

He stabbed deep, then leaned over her. Nancy felt his chest against her back, then he grabbed her breasts and lightning bolts of ecstasy flashed through her.

"Ohhh, Paul!!! That's so nice!!!" she cried and braced herself against his powerful thrusts.

"Making love with you is incredible!" the young man exclaimed. She was just about the hottest chick he'd ever been with in his life!

"Oh, God!! Is it ever!!" Nancy gushed. "Nowwwwwwww!!!! Oh, Paul!!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwww!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwww!!!!" she cried, her body jolting frantically. Once again she was coming, wonderfully, beautifully! "Oh, God, Paul!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! You're doing it agggggaiiinnnnnnn!!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! I'm commmminnnnggg!!!! I'm commmmmmmmiinnnnnnngggggg!!!!"

"Yahhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Paul groaned, shuddering as he spewed his seed into her.

Completely exhausted, they collapsed on the bed.

Nancy curled up with her back to the man she believed she had seduced and sobbed quietly. Now that it was over, she wished he'd leave. She could feel the heat from his body and the weight of him on the bed. All that did was remind her of the terrible things she'd done with him.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers
12