Nancy's Quest Ch. 03

Story Info
Nancy and Mike go at it one last time before going home.
2.3k words
4.58
33.4k
5
0

Part 3 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion in James County XIII

Nancy's Quest

By D.C. Roi

Chapter three

The next morning, Nancy awoke in her hotel room with Mike Thomas asleep next to her. After she and Paul finishing their tryst, Nancy called her boss and told him she wasn't feeling well. Her boss told her he could manage things by himself and to get some rest. Early in the evening Mike called and asked if he could come up and see her. He said they'd call room service for dinner. They did, and after they ate, they wound up spending a second night together.

Now it was morning. Today she would be going home, back to her husband. Nancy laid there, looking at the man sleeping next to her, and as she did, memories of what she'd done during the convention flooded her mind and filled her with guilt. There was something inside her that drove her to do these horrible things, something she had no control over. She knew the way she had acted the past two days was horribly wrong, but she had no control over herself!

What would happen to her marriage if George ever found out? He once said he'd leave her if he ever found out she'd cheated on him! On the other hand, he didn't have to know, did he? He'd never found out before, and she certainly wasn't about to go home and confess that she'd been acting like a slut.

Being careful not to waken Mike, she slid out of bed and headed for the bathroom. One thing she liked about motels was the big showers most of them had, and that she could stay in the shower as long as she wanted without having to worry about running up the water bill. Taking a long, hot shower was one of her favorite activities.

A bit later, while she stood in the shower, under the piercing hot spray, washing herself, she heard the shower door open, turned, and jumped. Mike was standing there. She smiled and made no effort to cover her nakedness. "Mike! You startled me," she gasped.

"You don't mind if I join you, do you?" Mike asked. "I need a shower, too."

"No, of course not. Why should I?" Nancy said. She reached for the soap, intending to add lather to her washcloth.

Mike took the washcloth from her hand. "Would you like some help with that?" he asked.

Nancy grinned, glanced down, and saw his erect cock. "I think it would be wonderful," she giggled, "but we can't take too long, I don't want to miss my flight."

"You won't, I promise," Mike replied. He lathered the cloth and began washing her, paying very meticulous attention to her breasts.

Nancy's nipples - which were quite large when she was aroused - swiftly stiffened, poking through the white suds covering her fine breasts. "I..." she stammered. She felt her legs growing wobbly and clutched his arm. "I...Ahhh!...don't stop. Ahhhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhhh!!! God! I haven't done this in so long. George, he..." Her eyes clouded with confusion and doubt. "We..."

Before she could continue talking, Mike covered her lips with his. Her mouth opened, her arms slid around him, and their tongues lashed. Her wet body pressed against his, trapping his rigid cock against her soft belly. He slid the washcloth down her back and cupped her bottom.

When the kiss ended, Nancy took the washcloth from him. "Now it's my turn," she said softly. She took the soap and got the cloth even more covered with lather than he had it. She wrapped the lathery cloth around Mike's rigid cock and washed it extremely thoroughly. So thoroughly that, by the time she finished, his legs were shaking.

"If...if you keep...that up," he gasped, "I'm going to blow right here in the shower."

Nancy giggled. "I'd hate to waste a good load," she murmured, hanging on to his erect member. "I have a much better idea." She released him, turned her back to him, and bent over.

Mike didn't need to be told what she wanted. He centered his cock on her opening and drove it into her.

"Yesssss!!! Oh, God, Yessssss!!!" Nancy hissed when she felt Mike's engorged shaft sliding into her. "I...I was thinking about what we did last night a little earlier and I got that fluttery feeling inside just from thinking about it. I woke up needing you...Ohhhhhhh!!!...but I didn't want to wake you."

Mike continued to slide his cock in and out of her with an even pace. "I...I...wouldn't have...minded," he said. He leaned forward and took her breasts in his hands.

Nancy groaned and pressed back against him, trying to take him deeper into her. "I...I won't be...able...to wait...long if...Ohhhhhhhh!!!" she moaned. "Nowwwwwwwwww!!!! Nowwwwwwww!!! Nowwwwwww!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Her body stiffened, then she began to shudder as an orgasm roared through her.

Clutching her breasts, Mike exploded. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" he bawled, his body quivering, when torrents of his hot effluent jetted into her.

It was a quite a while after their shared orgasm ended before either of them could stand without assistance. When, at last, they were able to stand, Nancy turned, moved against Mike, put her arms around him, and laid her head on his chest.

"Mike, you are amazing!" she murmured. "I...I can't get enough of you. The minute you touch me, I want you!"

"I feel the same way," Mike told her. "Actually, I don't even have to touch you, all I have to do is look at you."

She looked at him and smiled. "You know, we should get out of the shower before we get all wrinkled," she giggled.

They got out and playfully toweled each other dry. While Nancy finished doing her hair and putting on her makeup, Mike got dressed and went to his room to get a change of clothes. Before he left, he stuck his head in the bathroom. "I'm going back to my room to change and pack my stuff so I can check out," he told her.

"Come back when you're finished. We can get some breakfast," Nancy said as she dried her hair with an electric hair dryer.

When Nancy finished with her hair, she slipped into a tan cashmere cardigan and snug brown corduroy slacks. She'd just finished dressing when a soft knock sounded on her door. She opened it and found Mike, smiling, standing there, his suitcase in his hand.

"I like your outfit," he said as he walked into the room. "It's really pretty."

"Thank you," Nancy said. She hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. Then she slipped out of his arms and walked to the sliding glass door that opened onto the small porch, which looked out over the hotel's parking lot.

Seeing Mike's suitcase once more reminded her that today she had to return to the real world, the world in which she couldn't behave as wantonly as she had the past few days. She'd also have to face her husband, and was a little fearful about what it would be like when she saw George again.

Mike walked over to her, put his arms around her from behind, and she leaned into his embrace. "What's the matter?" he asked. "Is something wrong? You got very quiet all of a sudden."

"Have...have we...made a mistake?" she asked softly. "I...I'm really scared about going home."

"I don't know what to say," Mike replied. "I...I'm a little nervous about going home and facing Sandy, too."

"I...I've never, ever acted like I have the last few days. I can't let George know how...how I acted," she continued. "If he ever found out he...he'd be destroyed."

"Are you sure you want to discuss this with me?" Mike asked. "After all, what's done is done. We can't change what's happened, can we?"

"I guess you're right," Nancy agreed. "I guess I'm just not sure what will happen."

"I hate to sound cold," Mike said, "but I think there isn't much I can do to help you with that, or that you can do to help me. Question is, are we going to get breakfast...or..."

"Or what?" Nancy asked.

Mike pulled her against him. When he did, she could feel his swelling cock pressing against her bottom. Thrills rushed through her once more. "Oh, Mike! My God! I can't believe it! You're insatiable!" she exclaimed, moving her bottom against his swollen organ.

Mike cupped her breasts through her sweater and she moaned softly. "This is unbelievable!" she murmured. "It's like I said earlier. The minute you touch me, I need you."

"I think that's kind nice, don't you?" Mike said.

"Yesss! I...I guess," Nancy replied. She still couldn't understand why she couldn't keep herself from acting like a tramp, but the more Mike's hands moved on her, the less she worried about that. More urgent matters forced the thoughts of recrimination from her mind.

Mike unbuttoned her sweater, then his hands slid onto her breasts, which were encased in a lacy white bra. Nancy moaned softly and let her head fall onto his shoulder. "Oh, Mike, this...this is crazy!" she cooed. "We...we're adults. But we're acting like a pair of horny kids."

"You aren't complaining, are you?" Mike asked. He found the bra clasp between her breasts and unhooked it. Then his hands slid onto her bared breasts and began a gentle, circular motion, causing her nipples to stiffen into his palms.

Nancy found what Mike was doing delightful. "No!" she groaned, shaking, "Oh, Mike! You make me feel so good!"

He began twirling her nipples with his thumbs and forefingers and the fleshy buds extended and hardened even more.

Nancy slid her hands between them, searching for his cock. She got his zipper open, then her warm hands moved inside his pants and she grasped his rigid shaft. She heard Mike groan and felt him shudder. "God, Mike, how can you be turned on already?" she gasped. "We...we just made love a little while ago!"

She felt Mike shrug. "I guess you just have that effect on me!" he choked as she stroked his rock-hard pole. He backed to the bed, released his grip on her breasts, turned her so she was facing him and their lips fused in a passionate kiss.

With their mouths still joined, Mike let himself fall onto the bed, pulling Nancy with him. Once they were on the bed, she fumbled his pants open, then grabbed his cock again. She felt his hands struggling with her clothes. He was a bit clumsy, but he did manage to get her sweater off and her slacks open. While he did that, she pulled off his T-shirt.

When all their clothes were finally off, Nancy fell atop him, her mouth capturing his. She felt Mike's hands roaming her back and bottom, caressing her gently, continuing to rouse her.

Nancy wrapped her hands around Mike's rigid cock and before he realized what she was doing, she had him sliding into her. She pushed herself up on straightened arms and began to move her hips. "I like this. It feels like you're in me really deep!" she murmured as she persisted with the unrelenting movements that were giving her so much delight. She felt Mike take her dancing breasts in his hands. He began to rub his thumbs over the stiffened tips. Her eyes closed and she let her head rolled back. "God, Mike! You know exactly what to do to make me feel good!" she groaned. The gesticulations of her hips became more earnest.

"I'm glad you like it," Mike replied, shoving his hips up off the bed, driving his cock as far into her as it would go.

Nancy was so close. She knew there was no way she could delay her orgasm any longer. Her body stiffened and began the vibrations she'd come to know so well. "Uhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Cries of ecstasy exploded from her and her hips went wild. "Ahhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!" she screamed, her body convulsing. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!"

"Yeahhhhhhhh!!! Oh, yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Mike groaned, spewing his hot seed into her like an erupting volcano.

Spent, Nancy collapsed and lay atop Mike. She felt him put his arms around her and hold her against him. While she laid in his arms, she thought about what she'd been doing the past few days.

She knew what she'd done with Mike and Paul was wrong, horribly wrong. If George ever found out, he'd be devastated and, despite the way she'd been acting, Nancy believed she still loved her husband. If she thought about it, making love with him, even though it no longer had the wildness of the sex she'd experienced at the conference, was in some ways a lot more satisfying. That realization puzzled her. She knew going home to George and their kids would be difficult.

She wouldn't be able to act the way she'd been acting at home, either. Not if she wanted what happened to remain a secret from her husband. And even though Mike and Paul had been wonderful lovers, the prospect of not seeing them again for at least a year, if ever, really didn't upset her that much. She lifted her head and smiled fondly at Mike, then she kissed him. "I get the feeling we aren't going to get to breakfast, don't you agree?"

Mike grinned at her. "I doubt it, not if we're going to make the eleven o'clock check out," he said.

Nancy sat up and smiled. "Thanks to you, I need another shower," she said. "You got me all sticky, again." She gave him a stern look. "This time, you stay out here. Taking a shower with you was a delight, but if I've got to make check-out and get to the airport. I don't have time."

"I'm not sure I could get it up again, even if we did have the time," Mike said.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers