Nancy's Quest Ch. 20

Story Info
Nancy fails to remain faithful to George again.
3k words
4.38
25.3k
2
0

Part 20 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion in James County XIII

Nancy's Quest

By D.C. Roi

Chapter twenty

The morning after the party, Nancy decided she would be faithful to her husband, no matter what it took. She turned down several invitations from Lee to meet at the motel, finding that each time she did, it became easier. And it had another effect, too. The more she turned them down, the fewer invitations she got from him. Walt still bugged her, but it was easy to brush him off. She even managed to avoid having any contact with Ben Morris, although that was far more difficult than turning down Lee or ignoring Walt. She was starting to feel proud of herself, as if she could keep control of her life.

Then, about six weeks after the party, her secretary buzzed her and announced a call that would sorely test Nancy's determination to remain a faithful wife. Ted Adamson was calling. She picked up the phone and realized her hands were trembling. "Nancy Dillon," she said.

"Good morning, my dear," Ted Adamson said.

Nancy felt unwanted sensations springing to life inside her the minute she heard his voice. "Oh, God, not now!" she thought. Her mind filled with anguish. "Not when I've been doing so well!" "Good morning, Ted," she said. She tried hard to keep her tone of voice business-like.

"I'm in town and I was wondering if you might have some time to meet with me this afternoon," Ted said.

Nancy wasn't sure what to do. Ted was a very important client of the firm. If she angered him by refusing to meet with him, he might take his business elsewhere. That would not please her employer at all. She knew his call had little or nothing to do with business, but he could claim she wasn't providing adequate service. She took a deep breath. "I...I guess I could cancel some appointments," she told him.

"I'm glad to hear that," he said, "When can I expect you?"

"In...in about an hour, I guess," Nancy said. Her heart was pounding and her mind was whirling with conflicting emotions.

She had her secretary change her afternoon's appointments and quickly finished what she had been working on, then she left the office, headed for the hotel where Ted always stayed.

She wished she hadn't dressed as nicely as she had today. What she had on was an outfit the sales clerk described as a suspender dress. It had a black full skirt with adjustable suspenders holding it up, and a cream-colored long-sleeved jersey top with padded shoulders. On her slim body, it looked fantastic.

Ted greeted her at the door to his room, and gave her an appreciative look when she walked into the room. "I do believe you get lovelier every time I see you," he said.

Nancy felt herself blushing. Ted managed to make his compliments sound really sincere.

The next thing Ted did was pull her into his arms and kiss her. When his body pressed against hers and their lips met, Nancy felt as if she were melting. Powerful emotions roiled inside her and she began to tremble. When the kiss ended, she was breathless. She tried to talk, but couldn't. The words she wanted to say wouldn't come. She knew that her determination to stay faithful to her husband had come to an end.

"I've missed you, Nancy," Ted said softly. "Ever since the last time I was here, all I've done is think about you."

"I...I've thought about you a...a lot, too," Nancy replied.

"You are very intoxicating, my dear, one of the most intoxicating women I've ever met," he said. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her again.

The second kiss served to fan the fires of passion ignited by the first one to white heat in Nancy. She wanted him desperately! His knowing touch and kisses had her weak with need!

Holding her in his strong arms, Ted led her to the bed, and began removing her clothes. Nancy didn't resist. She couldn't. Then she was nude, lying on the big bed, and Ted's hands were gliding over her, stirring her, making her wild with need. "Ahh!" she moaned, arching her back, when he began suckling her nipples; first one, then the other. At the same time, his hand roamed over her body, coming to the point where her legs and body joined.

"Uhh!" Nancy groaned when Ted's fingers slid over her clit, jolting her with delight, causing her hips to buck up off the bed. "God!"

Then he was on top of her, naked, and his cock was plunging into her. She had no idea when he'd undressed and didn't care. All she knew was she needed him and he was in her, giving her what she wanted! Her legs locked behind his and she ground herself against him as rapture began to overpower her.

"I...apologize...for...being...so...abrupt," Ted grunted as he jammed into her, rocking her with his thrusts, "You...have...no...idea...Ahhh!...how much...I needed you!"

"I needed you, too!" Nancy replied. "Oh, God, I needed you!"

Steadily, forcefully, Ted drove into her and Nancy responded. Suddenly, there was an explosion inside her, an explosion of joy. "Ahhh! Ohhh! Ted! Ted! Take me! Take me! Oh, God! I'm there! Yes! Yes! Oh, yes!" she screamed when ecstasy uncoiled inside her, sending her into paroxysms of delight.

"Now! Now!" Ted cried, erupting into her, bathing her insides with his heat.

"Oh, Ted, that was so lovely," Nancy said as they lay wrapped in each other's arms after they finished. His hands were moving over her tenderly, thrilling her with their gentle touch.

He kissed her on the forehead. "It was delightful, wasn't it?" he said softly. "I wish I'd had a little more control."

"Don't worry about that, Ted," Nancy said. "I find it a little overwhelming that you wanted me so much." She kissed him.

"All that matters is that you're happy," Ted said.

His caresses began to grow more insistent and Nancy felt her body beginning to respond once again.

Ted took his time making love to her the second time, stroking her, kissing her, touching her everywhere, slowly raising her passion to levels she didn't know existed. He lavished attention on her long, slim legs, his hands gliding over her warm, silken flesh, making it tingle. He spent what seemed like hours on her breasts, kissing them, sucking and teasing the nipples with his tongue. His lips roamed over her belly, and his tongue probed her navel.

Nancy loved it all. The whole time, her body was writhing, and continuous moans of joy poured from her lovely lips. She never wanted all this wonderful touching to end, but at the same time she couldn't wait to experience the joyous release she knew Ted would give her once more.

His lips glided over the incredibly smooth skin of her inner thighs, circling her vagina, but not touching it. Her hips writhed and strained as she tried to achieve contact with his mouth, but he held back. She could hardly stand it, it felt so good!

Then: "Ahh! Ahh! Ahhh! Yes! Oh, yes! Yesss!" she screamed. Her body went into convulsions of joy when his mouth covered her center and his tongue slid into her.

When at last her wild writhing calmed, Ted slid up next to her on the bed and held her in his arms.

Tears of joy streamed down Nancy's cheeks as she kissed him and kissed him. "What about you?" she asked. "You...you didn't..."

"Would you like you to take care of that for me?" Ted said. "If you want to."

Nancy knew exactly what he wanted. Without saying anything more, she began exploring his body, in exactly the way he'd explored hers. Her hands and lips moved over him, teasing his nipples, stroking his warm skin.

Ted responded avidly to her caresses and his groans of delight thrilled Nancy. It was so wonderful that she could do this for him. Before long, his erection jutted from his loins like a flagpole. Nancy encircled the hard shaft with her soft, lovely hands and began pumping it.

"Gahhh!" Ted groaned, his hips thrusting. "Oh, Nancy! Oh, God!"

Nancy bent and kissed the purple tip.

"Wahhh!" Ted cried. His hands tangled in her soft hair and he pulled her face down to his rampant cock. "Ahh!"

She let the shaft slide between her lips and began lashing it with her tongue. Ted's movements became much more urgent and he held onto her head as he thrust his cock into her mouth.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!" Ted chanted as his hips rose and fell. "So good! Oh, God, Nancy, that feels so fantastic!"

Nancy cupped his balls in one hand and rolled them gently. As she did, his movements became even more urgent. His swollen shaft was plunging so deep it almost gagged her, but she didn't care. She couldn't stop doing this.

"Wahh! Wahhhhh!" Ted cried, his grip on her hair got so tight it hurt, while he spewed his hot seed into her mouth.

Nancy felt Ted's eruption flooding her already crammed mouth and, even though she swallowed as much of his spend as she could, she could feel the overflow trickling down her chin. When, at last, his grip on her hair relaxed, she let his softening cock slide from her mouth.

Ted lay there, limp, his eyes closed, breathing evenly. Nancy slid out of bed and went to the bathroom to rinse her mouth and wash her face.

When she returned to the bed, Ted pulled her into a tight embrace. "You are an incredible woman, Nancy!" he exclaimed, "Absolutely incredible!"

"You...you liked...what...what I did?" Nancy asked.

Ted kissed her. "It was marvelous!" he replied.

A while later, Nancy was lying on her belly next to Ted when he rolled on his side and began to run his hands over her lightly again. Almost immediately she began to experience thrilling sensations as his hands roamed over her back, then slid onto her buttocks. "Oh, Ted!" she murmured. "That feels marvelous!"

"You have a magnificent bottom," Ted commented, as his fingers slid into the cleft between her nether cheeks. "I do believe it's the loveliest I've ever seen."

"Oh, Ted!" Nancy grunted when his finger glided across her anal opening. "Oh, God!"

"You like that, do you?" he asked.

"Yes!" Nancy whispered ardently. She wriggled her bottom against his finger. She wondered how he knew she'd love being touched there!

Ted slid his finger farther down, into her excitement-moist vagina, then back again, to the tiny opening above it. Again he probed gently, and again, she groaned and twisted with delight. She felt his other hand slide under her, onto her clit, and sparks of ecstasy arced through her. She hoped he would never stop touching her like he was!

While he caressed her clit, her hips began to move and more actively. Before she realized it, Ted's finger began invading her rear.

"You really do like this, don't you, Nancy?" Ted whispered as his caresses inflamed her more and more.

"Oh! Yes! Yess!" she groaned.

"You don't want me to stop, do you?" he asked. His finger was plunging actively into her bottom now, and he continued his wild strumming of her clit.

Nancy felt herself approaching release. "No! Oh, God, Ted, no! Don't stop!" she groaned.

Then everything became a whirl of madness and joy. "Gahhh! Gahhh! Gahhh!" she screamed, her body thrashing, while Ted sent wild sensations into it with his fingers. Wave after wave of passion swept over her. "Oh, God! I can't stop coming! I...I can't stop coming!"

Although she didn't think it would, the orgasm Ted triggered did eventually end and Nancy wound up cradled in his arms once again, feeling completely sated.

"Knowing you is such a delight," he said softly, kissing her on the tip of her nose. "You a very special person."

"I'm not so sure about that," Nancy replied. For some reason the reality of what she was doing suddenly became very real to her. "And...and it has nothing to do with you," she said, kissing him. "You make me feel wonderful!"

Ted studied her face, his eyes searching hers. "You know, Nancy, I've often wondered if you ever had second thoughts about what we've been doing," he said softly.

Nancy looked at him surprised. "You...you have?" she asked. "I...I didn't know..."

Ted nodded. "Yes," he said, "you don't seem like the kind of woman who'd do something like this." He paused, then he added, "Don't take me wrong, it isn't..."

"Ted, I...I don't know why I...I do things like this," Nancy said. "I...I have no idea why I'm here in bed with you. I...I'm married, my husband is a wonderful man, and I love my kids."

"Nancy, I...I know it's none of my business, but..." Ted started.

Nancy, knowing what he was getting at, interrupted him. "That's the crazy part about all this," she said. "I...I really do have a good marriage. I...I'm not just saying that. My husband is attentive, loving, and really cares about me. And he's a wonderful lover, too. I...I've got to be sick. I'm cheating on him and I..." She felt tears welling up in her eyes.

"It really does bother you, doesn't it?" Ted said.

Nancy nodded and wiped tears from her eyes with the back of her hand. "You...you can't imagine how much it...it bothers me," she replied. Then she looked at him. "You...you're married, aren't you?"

He nodded.

"How...how do you...do things like this and...and not feel guilty?" she asked.

Ted shrugged. "I do occasionally feel guilty about what I'm doing," he said. "But I don't think it's as severe as the guilt you're obviously feeling. I guess that's a comment on what kind of person I am." He caressed her face lightly with his fingers. "You really are a lovely, wonderful woman, Nancy," he said softly. "I don't think you have any idea how special you are."

"Yeah, right," she snorted. "I'm real a real special person. Screwing around on my husband makes me a real class broad. You don't have to bullshit me, Ted. I know what kind of woman I am."

"Do you?" Ted asked.

"Do I what?" Nancy retorted.

"Do you really know what kind of person you are, or who you are?" he asked. "Who are you, Nancy Dillon?"

He was raising issues Nancy didn't want to think about, much less discuss with a lover. "I...I don't know what you mean, Ted," she replied, "and...and I'm not sure I want to think about it or talk about it. When I start thinking about who and what I am, it makes me sick."

"It shouldn't," Ted told her. "I wasn't lying when I told you I think you're one of the most special people I've ever known."

Nancy snuggled against him. "Ted, please, I don't want to talk about me any more," she said.

"All right," Ted replied, putting his arms around her. "But I think you really should talk about this, perhaps with someone who knows more about things like this than I do. I sensed last time we were together that you weren't really happy doing what we were doing, and it looks as if my suspicions were right."

"But...but if you thought that, why...why did you call me today?" she asked, a bit confused.

"I guess, as I said earlier, that's more a commentary on the kind of person I am rather than on the kind of person you are," he said. "And I guess it's a sad commentary, actually. What kind of man am I if I'm willing to take advantage of someone I claim to admire?"

"But...but Ted, you...you're a wonderful person, I...I..." Nancy stammered. She wasn't sure what to say. She found his honesty disconcerting. She wished she could look at herself that honestly. "You...you really are wonderful."

Ted's eyes looked sad and he shook his head. "I'm touched that you think so," he said. "But, unfortunately, the reality is that the fact that I'm here with you proves that I'm not a very nice person at all. Actually, this conversation we've been having is as surprising to me as it seems to be to you. You have no idea how long it's been since I was truly honest with myself."

"So...so what are you saying?" Nancy asked.

"I'm not sure," Ted replied. Again, his fingers traced her face lightly. "Nancy, would...would you mind terribly if...if I were to take advantage of you once more?" he asked softly.

"God, no!" Nancy replied.

"Thank you, my dear!" he said.

He kissed her deeply, then he rolled on top of her and his cock, already hard, slid into Nancy, who felt rapture once more begin to fill her. Her hips strained up against his and passion flowered, then bloomed.

"Ted! Oh, God! Now! Already! Already!" she cried, as she felt an orgasm exploding, almost immediately. "Ted! Oh, Ted! Take me! Now! Take me! Ahh! Ahhh! Ahhhh!"

"Yes! Take it! Take it!" Ted cried, erupting into her once again.

"I...I really do have to get going," Nancy said when she and Ted finished making love.

Ted looked at her with a combination of fondness and sadness in his eyes. "I know you do, my dear," he said tenderly. "And Nancy..."

"What?" she asked.

"I wish you'd think about what we discussed earlier," he said. "You are suffering a lot of pain I'm not sure you have to suffer. I really do wish you'd do something to help yourself find happiness. I really do believe you are a wonderful person, and I hate to see you suffer the way it looks to me like you're suffering."

Nancy shrugged. "Do...do you really think there's anything I can do?" she asked.

Ted nodded. "Yes," he said, "I honestly believe there is. Perhaps therapy might work. You never know."

Nancy sat up in the bed and hugged herself. "I...I don't know," she said softly. "I...I don't know if I could do that. I...I'm not sure I could bare my soul to some stranger."

"Would it be any worse than suffering in silence?" Ted asked. "Nancy, please, think about it. You aren't happy. Why don't you try and find happiness?"

Nancy nodded. "Maybe...maybe I...maybe I will." "What harm could it do?" she thought.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers