Nancy's Quest Ch. 24

Story Info
A distraught Nancy turns to Ben Morris for comfort.
2.2k words
4.51
22.4k
2
0

Part 24 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,327 Followers

Passion in James County XIII

Nancy's Quest

By D.C. Roi

Chapter twenty-four

Sobbing, Nancy drove aimlessly around Jamestown for what seemed like hours. The whole time, images of what she'd seen her husband and best friend doing kept flashing through her mind. "I can't believe it! I can't believe they'd do something like that to me!" she thought, her pain causing her to temporarily forget her own transgressions. "My husband! And my so-called best friend! Fucking like a couple of rabbits!"

She had to stop at a traffic light and when she did, she glanced down at her mini-van's dashboard. It was lucky she did. The gas gauge said her tank was almost empty. "The last thing I need is to run out of gas," she thought. "It would be rich if I had to call George to come and get me, wouldn't it? I wonder if he could find time, seeing as how Fran needs him so much!" Deep sobs again wracked her and the tears flowing from her eyes made it hard for her to see.

She managed to pull into a self-service gas station and brake to a stop in front of the pumps. She sat there for a few seconds, trying to compose herself. When she felt as if she was at least a little bit under control, she got out of her van and went to open the door that covered the gas filler pipe. She fumbled with the gas filler door and broke her fingernail. For reasons that made no sense to her, then or later, breaking that nail was the last straw. Overwhelming feelings of despondency swept over her and she stood at the rear of her van, sobbing, barely able to move.

"Nancy! What's the matter?" a male voice said. Then an arm wrapped around her shoulder.

Nancy looked up into Ben Morris's concerned face. "B...Ben...Oh, B...Ben..." she sobbed. "I...I broke...I broke my...my nail!" She held her finger up to show him. "I...I need gas...I...I broke my nail," she stammered. "Oh, B...Ben!"

Ben had no idea what was wrong with Nancy. He'd never seen her like this. She was almost acting drunk, but he couldn't smell alcohol on her breath. What could have happened to make her like this? "Why don't I put you in my truck?" he man said. "I'll fill your tank, then I'll pull your van over there. I don't think you're in any shape to drive."

"O...O...OK," Nancy sobbed. She let Ben lead her to his truck. He helped her get up in the cab, then he turned and went back to where her van sat and filled the gas tank. After the car was gassed up, he paid for the gas then he pulled the mini-van into a parking space behind the gas station. He locked the van up, then he rejoined Nancy in the truck. She was still sobbing uncontrollably.

"Nancy, what happened?" Ben asked, studying her, looking very confused. "What's wrong? Are you hurt or something? Did something happen to the kids?"

"Ben, can...can we...can we go...somewhere?" Nancy stammered. "I...I don't want to sit here like...like this."

"We can go to my place, I guess," Ben said.

"What...what about your...your mother?" Nancy sobbed.

"She's got a new boyfriend. They're up in the mountains at some kind of murder mystery weekend thing," he replied. He started his truck's engine, put it in gear, and pulled out of the gas station. "Something really terrible must have happened to her to make her this upset," he thought as he drove down the street. "I wonder what it is?"

Nancy was only vaguely aware that the truck was moving. Her thoughts had returned to the scene she'd observed in the Melanson home. "I...I guess I can't blame George for wanting Fran more than he wants me," she thought. "She has big breasts, she isn't skinny and flat-chested like I am." She took a deep shuddering breath. "And she really is pretty...a lot prettier than I am. At least George seems to think so. Maybe...maybe if I hadn't gotten pregnant with Mike, he wouldn't have married me at all." Another shudder ran though her.

Ben glanced over at his passenger. She had a kind of far-away look on her face. "Nancy, are you sure you're OK?" he asked.

"I...I'm better...now...now that you're here," Nancy replied. She reached across the truck and laid her hand on the young man's arm. She gave no thought to the fact that the last time they were together, Ben had told her he'd found a girl his age he really liked.

The truck turned a corner. Nancy continued mulling over her situation, not realizing that her anguish made it impossible for her to think clearly. "What am I going to do?" she thought. "George will probably divorce me so he can be with Fran. What if he wants custody of the kids? My God, what are the kids going to think?" Then as her mind swirled with emotion, anger boiled to the fore. "That bastard!" she thought bitterly. "He's not getting my kids! I'll show him!"

She realized the truck had stopped, looked up and saw that they were parked in the garage attached to Ben's home.

"Do...do you want to come in?" Ben asked. "I...I can get you a cup of coffee or something."

"Yes, I do want to go inside," Nancy replied, a look of determination formed on her face. "I'll show George!" she thought as she slipped out of the truck and started into the house. "If he thinks he's going to get away with screwing around on me, I'll show him!"

When they got in the house, Ben started toward the kitchen counter. Nancy walked to the doorway that opened onto the hallway that led to the bedrooms. She was wearing a loose black dress with a long skirt that had red and white flowers all over it. The dress wrapped around her slim body, and had ruffles along the collar. She took a deep breath, turned, and began undoing the ties that held her dress closed. When the ties were open, she said, "Ben!" very softly.

The young man turned around. His face flushed and his eyes widened when he saw Nancy shrugging out of her dress.

Nancy stood in the doorway wearing just a scalloped lacy black bra and matching thong bikini. Her heart was pounding and her chest was tight. She smiled when she saw the stunned look in the young man's eyes. Moving slowly, she reached behind her, unhooked the bra, and let it drop to the floor, along with her dress.

Ben couldn't believe that she was taking off her clothing like this. First she was sobbing and carrying on like the world had come to an end, now this! Even though he was concerned about her, he could feel his body responding to the sight of her lovely nude body. "Nancy, what...what are you...doing?" he gasped.

Nancy hooked her fingers in her bikini, then she bent and stripped it off while she looked Ben directly in the eye. "I don't want to talk, Ben," she said softly. "I want you to fuck me! Now!" She turned and started down the hallway, headed toward his bedroom.

Ben still shocked by what had happened since he bumped into Nancy at the gas station, couldn't move at first. Then he bolted down the hallway. When he reached his bedroom, he found Nancy, her arms outstretched, lying on the bed.

"What took you so long?" she asked.

Ben stripped his clothes off as he staggered across his room. He tumbled on top of Nancy and his lips immediately went to her protruding nipples while her hands sought his erection.

"Take me, Ben! Take me now!" Nancy groaned, pulling at the young man who lay on top of her.

Ben raised his hips, then lowered them. Without assistance, his rigid shaft slid into her warm, damp channel.

"Yes! Oh, yes! Yesss!" Nancy groaned when she felt the young man's erection entering her. "Take me, Ben! That's what I need!"

Ben, unable to lie still, began to move his hips and they rode breaking waves of jubilation. Their bodies strained together, exchanging the utmost in erotic sensations and seeking more.

Nancy's felt herself rapidly plunging toward the release she so desperately sought. Joyful explosions of bliss boomed through her. "Yes! Yes! Oh, Ben, yes!" she cried. "I'm coming! Take me! Take me! Take meee!"

"Nancy! Oh, Nancy!" Ben cried when his torrid juices exploded into his partner's rocking, twisting body.

Finished, Ben rolled off Nancy, onto his back, and lay there, gasping for breath. He could barely comprehend what had happened and Nancy gave him no respite.

She immediately slid down and began to run her hands over his body. Then she grabbed his cock, and heard him utter a groan of delight. She insistently stroked the young man's throbbing, come-slick organ with one hand, while the other rolled his balls and her fingers teased his scrotum.

Ben groaned with delight and arched his back, pushing his hips up off the bed. "Nancy...my God! What are you doing to me?" he moaned, his hips twisting and turning. "Godddd!"

Nancy took his cock in her mouth.

"Ahh!" Ben moaned. He clawed at the bedspread with his fingers as wave after wave of delight, induced by Nancy's fervid ministrations, swept over him. "Ahhhhhhhhh!" he groaned, "Nancy! Oh, God, Nancy! I...I'm gonna come! It...that feels too good!"

Nancy let the young man's cock slide from her mouth and slit up, on top of his body. She felt his erect cock sliding against her belly as she moved over him and a ripple of delight went through her. She rocked her hips, felt the rigid pole caressing her belly, and experienced another tremor of bliss. She wanted that big cock plunging into her again! She needed it filling her, making her feel good!

Ben slid one hand between their writhing bodies, grasped his cock and, with some difficulty, managed to get the flared purple tip between the lips of Nancy's dripping opening.

Nancy, aroused beyond belief, was moving instinctively, barely aware of what she was doing. As her body writhed, Ben's shaft slid into her. She shuddered with exhilaration in reaction to the young man's invasion of her body. The sensations she was experiencing were more intense than any she'd shared with him before!

His hands went to her chest, clamped around her breasts, and he began rubbing her nipples, sending even delight into her while his swollen prod rubbed the super-sensitive walls of her furrow. Exquisite sensations began to race though her in wave after wave of ecstasy. "Oh!" she moaned, more out of control than she'd ever been in her life! "It's gonna happen! Feels too good! Oh, God! I'm gonna come again! Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Ahhh! Yesss!"

Ben felt Nancy shaking and quivering. Her movements were so frenzied he was afraid she'd break his cock off. He looked at her face and saw that it was slack with passion, bobbing limply on her lovely neck. She clutched his arms fiercely and her fingernails bit into his skin. Her cave gripped his cock, rippling, squeezing.

"I'm coming! I'm coming! Yes! I'm coming! Eyahhhh!" Nancy screamed, her body straining. And, when she came, so did her young lover.

"Yeah!" the young man groaned. His neck arched and his hips rose off the bed as what remained of his essence gushed into Nancy's vibrating body. "I'm coming, too! Oh, God, Nancy! Oh, God!"

Her lust spent, Nancy collapsed atop Ben, too weak to move. She felt his arms encircle her, and his lips softly kiss her on the neck.

Ben lay there, holding Nancy, who lay limp on top of him. His cock, which he feared might never get soft again, was still lodged in her.

After a few minutes, Nancy pushed herself up on her arms and looked down at Ben. "I can't believe you're still hard!" she exclaimed, a bit surprised to feel his erection still in her.

"Ah...I...I'm not sure I'll ever get soft again!" Ben replied, looking puzzled. He groaned softly when she moved her hips, making his cock lash her insides once more.

"Well..." Nancy murmured. Her face went slack as passion began to spread through her once more. "...as long as you're hard, and in the right place, we might as well take advantage of it, right?" She increased the pace with which her hips were moving. "Yes!" she murmured. "That's what I need! Oh, yes!"

Ben grabbed his partner's hips and began lifting his hips, driving deep into her.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Nancy groaned as the young man's indomitable wand pistoned into her. "Ben! Ben! Oh, Ben! Take me! Take me!"

Ben continued to hold her hips and watched her breasts bob and jiggle as his frantic movements rocked her body.

"Ahhh! Oh, Ben! Oh, Ben! Oh, Ben! This feels so good! So good! Oh, Ben! Oh, Ben! Don't ever stop! Don't ever, ever stop! Ahhh! Ahhhh!" Nancy screamed as still more explosions of bliss jolted her.

"Uhh! Uhhh!" Ben groaned as he came yet again, with spasms so intense they were almost painful.

Once again, when she finished, Nancy collapsed atop him.

Ben didn't move. He couldn't. He was too used up.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,327 Followers