Nancy's Summer Job Pt. 04

Story Info
Nancy models in bondage and is sexually surprised.
12.4k words
4.42
27.3k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prolog

Nancy Nichols had just finished her junior year at UNLV and decided to stay in town during the summer and take a couple of courses to relieve her crowded senior year schedule, rather than return to her parents' home in Chicago. She had applied and gotten a part time job at "Monica's Stilettos and Lingerie" which was a shoe store that also sold vintage corsets, bras, and other clothing as well as certain other fetish items.

The job requirements Nancy saw on the internet job site were specific and rather unique since it read, "Temporary summer employment for a female college student as receptionist/model for a small firm in suburban Las Vegas. With no exceptions the applicant must be skilled in Microsoft Office software with good phone manners, 21 to 25 years old, slender, 5' 2" to 5' 4" height, shoe size 6-1/2, bra size of 36 C, and be willing to model high heel footwear and other items for the company catalog."

Nancy not only met the requirements of the job posting, she was also very pretty and petite at 5' 2'', with blue eyes and medium length blond hair that she had put in an "up" style hairdo. She interviewed for the job with Monica Morgan who was the owner of the business and was quickly accepted as a part time receptionist and ultra high heel shoe model. As a part of the interview, Monica had Nancy try on one of the company's cone bras in order to see if she could fill it out properly for modeling purposes. As it turned out, Nancy's perky breasts and extremely long nipples were perfect for that purpose and Monica was so impressed that she put Nancy on a nipple, figure, and ultra high heel training programs to further assist her in modeling the various Lingerie items and stiletto heels that were sold in the store.

During the first three weeks of working for Monica, Nancy had met and was attracted to a coworker, Jim Ford, who was an accountant and business advisor to the company. They had a few dates and both flirted with one another when alone at work. They just recently had entered into a sexual relationship and had very intense BDSM sessions at both their apartments.

Nancy had just finished her first modeling assignment which included photos and videos for the company's online catalog. The videos were parodies of the late 1950's and early 1960's Maidenform Bra print advertisements featuring women with a bra on in various situations saying that "I dreamed of 'Blank' wearing Maidenform Bra". 'Blank' could refer to anything situation or event. Nancy's video featured her as a private investigator's secretary, bound and gagged in a chair wearing the company's cone bra while a thug (played by Jim) was going through the files. After the digital recording of that video at a nearby studio, Nancy agreed to go Jim's Apartment that same evening.

Chapter 8

On the way to Jim's apartment that Friday evening after recording the videos at the studio, Nancy stopped at a gas station that also sold liquor to buy some wine and bourbon to take to his apartment as a gift. She was wearing a black business suit without the jacket, pencil skirt, a white opaque blouse, and a tightly cinched black calf belt. Her thrusting sharp pointed cone bra tips were therefore perfectly displayed under the blouse! On a whim, she also wore the black calf 6 inch stiletto heeled opera pumps that she had been training in when she was in her apartment. It was the first time she had been out in public in them and also the first time Nancy had driven in them as well. It hadn't taken her long for her to get used to them since she had practiced in her parking lot by pressing the accelerator and brake pedals without the car running in order to get used to them while actually driving.

At the gas station, Nancy got out of the car and walked inside and went to the liquor section at the rear of the store, passing by a young couple shopping for snacks in the center aisle. Nancy noticed how they both looked up as she approached them and after passing, she could see them staring at her, through a reflection on the glass door of a cooler towards the back of the store. Nancy then continued and walked to the liquor counter where a good looking male cashier was standing watching her approach him in her 6 inch stiletto heels.

She then stood in front in front of him and confidently said while flaunting her pointy breasts at the cashier and saying, "I want 750 milliliter bottle of Jack Daniels and a bottle of Kendall-Jackson Chardonnay."

"That's an easy order. The Jack Daniels is right behind me on the shelf and the wine is down at the end of the counter," the man replied as he turned and got the bourbon and set it on the counter.

He then walked to end of the counter and retrieved the wine from the shelf, before asking, "Will that be all?"

Nancy indicated that was all she needed as he rang up the purchase. She paid him in cash and then picked up the plastic bag in her right hand and started walking away from the counter.

He watched her strut towards the door before saying, "I really like those heels."

Nancy stopped and turned back towards him and said, "Thank you very much. What is it you like about them?"

"I like the heel height and you wear them very well," the clerk answered as she modeled the stilettos by holding her left leg up displaying one of them for his closer inspection.

"Actually, I have heels higher than these, but I'm glad you noticed," Nancy mused as she thrust her chest slightly forward so that he also got a good look at her sharp pointed cone bra cups which were about to burst through her blouse.

She then quickly turned around and sashayed out the front door of the convenience store.

Nancy drove to Jim's apartment, which was located rather close to the store where they both worked, and arrived there around seven O'clock. She took the two bottles up to the front door and rang the doorbell. Donna knew where his apartment was located because he had showed it to her on one of their lunch breaks at work. Jim opened the door and helped her with the two bottles as she stepped inside. After he set the bottles on the kitchen counter, Nancy said she had to go back out and get her suitcase from the car. Jim said he would go get it himself. After he took the suitcase upstairs to the guest bedroom, Jim came back down and put her bottle of wine in an ice bucket before stepping over to Nancy and passionately French kissing her as she returned the favor.

After they kissed for a few minutes, Jim poured the wine for Nancy before making his own bourbon and water. As they sipped their drinks, Nancy mentioned to Jim that she had stopped at a convenience store to buy the liquor and put on a show for a couple of patrons as well as the clerk before coming to his apartment. Nancy said that she played the haughty role for the clerk in particular, after he complemented her of her 6 inch stilettos. Nancy said that she had made up her mind that if she was going to go to the trouble of figure and ultra high heel training to the extent that was planned for her; she wasn't going out of her way to hide the results. Nancy did say that she would be more conservative while attending class, but other than that, she wouldn't go to extreme measures to conceal her figure or wear lower than 5-1/4 inch heels. Jim said that he one hundred percent agreed with her and further noted that she didn't have anything to gain by dressing overly conservatively.

Jim then changed the subject and described a script he was writing for her next series of web site advertising videos featuring the "Fabulous Fifties Forever" bras and ultra high heels. Jim had several different bondage and non-bondage scenarios in mind for her that he was simultaneously working on, but tonight he wanted to begin tutoring Nancy to model various styles of bras and heels in a Maidenform-type of bra advertisement with her dressed in the harem costume that she had insisted on bringing over tonight. Jim said that he would also be featuring her in more extreme 'Damsel-in-Destress' bondage situations in future videos. The phrase "more extreme bondage situations" caught Nancy's attention, causing her nipples to begin stiffening just by those words.

Jim had picked up on her comment earlier that afternoon when Nancy said that that wanted to role play in that harem costume that she modeled earlier in the day, so he planned the evening around that theme. He said that she could play that role tonight and practice for the upcoming video at the same time because the harem video was the next in the series that he would be talking to Monica about producing for her online website catalog.

Jim continued and said that in the video she would be in the harem outfit and the bondage element would come as a result of a couple of different scenarios that he had in mind. One was that she would be abducted by a rival Sheik to her own Master because he thought that she could tell them about her owner's palace security, because they planned to break in and secretly steel some of his diamond treasures. Jim said it was a rather weak premise and that he would work on coming up with some other reasons, but the whole point was to display her bound and tortured, struggling in her Forever Fabulous Fifties bra's and ultra high heels. The purpose of this type of bondage video was to attract the attention from the BDSM-type customers that were also into other fetishes such as ultra high heels. He also said he had given quite a bit of thought to various stage settings and bondage positions, but hadn't settled on one for this type of video. Jim told Nancy that he was going to try to simulate the one that he was considering later on tonight and see what she thought of it, but she was free to add any thoughts of her own.

He said that she should go upstairs and change into the harem outfit so they could try out his bondage idea since he had stopped at the hardware store on his way home and picked up a few things in order to try and simulate the particular bondage setup for the video. Nancy was becoming even more aroused as he explained that she would be bound up in her harem costume that she had specifically wanted to role play in tonight.

"That sounds great. And I think you'll like the particular harem outfit that I brought because I think it will be perfect for what you have it mind," Nancy enthusiastically said while getting up and heading to the upstairs guest bedroom where Jim had put her suitcase.

After a few minutes, Nancy returned decked out in the harem outfit that she had modeled earlier that day. It was all purple and gold with gauzy harem pants except she had replaced the built-in panty with a purple bikini style with side ties. There was a slit in groin of the pants that would allow penetration without having to remove them entirely. A purple belt was cinched at the waist and tucked into it was some dangling beads and a hip scarf with matching gold printing. Nancy wore a rhinestone tiara headpiece with an attached purple veil, that in conjunction with a fancy purple and gold full face mask, completely shielded her face from being recognized.

Just like in the photography session earlier that day, the purple transparent gauzy top, with an empire bust line, had tiny breast slits which allowed the gold colored metal tips of the bra-like breast cones to poke through. It was one of Monica's open tipped cone bras that had been dyed purple and also wrapped tightly in purple silk which allowed the cups to maintain their extreme conical shape while adding to the exotic nature of the themed costume. Small metal cones had been attached and covered the otherwise open cup tips of the of the cone bra. Finally, small gold colored bells were attached to the metal tips with tiny two inch long miniature chains which poked out through the slits of the gauzy silk top and rang with her every movement!

Nancy had decided to start with the non-adult version of the matching harem bra by first using the bra with the gold colored cone tips. The metal tips could be removed from the bra leaving her stiff nipples and pouty areolas totally exposed for the adult version of the harem bra. Nancy wore a pair of heels that she had earlier modeled with the harem costume which were gold lame fabric covered open sided D'Orsay pumps with 5-5/8 inch French spiked heels.

She exquisitely modeled that costume for Jim by performing her belly dancing sequence and doing sensual poses that really made the disguised cone bra come alive with the ringing of both bells! He was really impressed by how authentic she appeared in the sexy costume since he had not seen her modeling it that morning at the photography session. After performing for about two or three minutes, Nancy said act two was coming up as she quickly left the room and went into the kitchen. Nancy was only gone for a little over a minute when she returned in a different bra. Actually it was the same bra, but she had removed the metal tips and converted it to the adult version which allowed her to attach the same type bells to each of her stiff nipples by adjustable two inch long tweezer clamps.

Nancy again modeled the costume by performing a belly dancing routine and rang the bells very effectively and, like earlier in the day, she almost could play a simple tune by wiggling her top in a rhythmic manner. She also demonstrated that she could almost ring the bells by jiggling her nipples by only using muscle control. Nancy told Jim that when she started her nipple and ultra high heel training, she had also had started pectoral muscle exercises including pushups, skipping rope, and bench pressing with dumbbells in order help firm up and enhance her reshaped breasts. What Nancy didn't tell Jim was that she also started performing Kegel Exercises to strengthen vaginal muscles for more intense orgasms and to better grip the male penis during intercourse.

Jim was very impressed with the entire show she had put on for his benefit. And the bulge in his trousers indicated to Nancy that she had gotten him in the mood to try out his new bondage technique for the upcoming video.

"I thought that being the nipple freak you are, you'd enjoy the bell ringing display that I did at the photo session this morning; and I see I was right. As I do more pectoral muscle exercises, I'm sure I can ring the bells with only muscle control," Nancy gleefully announced as she stared at his bulging crotch.

"You sure gave it a good try and I agree, when your nipples are fully trained they should be a fabulous selling point for the open tipped cone bras," Jim responded in a complementary and enthusiastic fashion.

Nancy then asked, "What's the bondage idea that you wanted to show me tonight?"

"Well since we practiced the chair bondage last night and recorded the video today, I think we should try something different tonight. But since I didn't have many bondage related props here at the apartment, I stopped at the hardware store after I left the studio and picked up some things to temporarily simulate a St. Andrews Cross for your bondage training lesson. I knew you wanted to role play in this harem costume so I thought it would be a good vehicle for you to show off your good points while being tortured to reveal the security information that the rival Sheik needed to break into your Master's fortress," Jim responded casually.

Nancy was puzzled by his comment since she wasn't sure what a St. Andrews Cross was, particularly in regard to a bondage prop. Jim recognized that she was confused about the term and explained that it was an X frame, typically made from wood, that a submissive could be strapped, tied, or manacled to at their wrists, ankles, and other locations in a spread-eagled manner. Jim explained that after stopping at the hardware store, he had rigged up a rather crude St. Andrews Cross without the wood cross itself. He said that he made it from two, 2 inch by 2 inch pieces of lumber, various chains, and eyehooks which he had assembled in the unfinished basement before she arrived that evening. Jim also said that starting tomorrow; he would start fabricating a formal wooden St, Andrews Cross and put together some other more sophisticated bondage props and equipment that he could make from standard materials available at a good hardware store. They could use them in the coming weeks for her bondage model training.

By now Nancy was highly aroused just by Jim's explanation of a St. Andrews Cross and all the other talk about her modeling bras and ultra high heels, particularly in bondage situations while playing the damsel in distress role. Jim sensed her arousal and suggested that they go to basement to start preparing her for the upcoming harem video using the bondage prop that he had just prepared in the basement. He told Nancy to put the gold tips with the bells back on her bra, but to bring along the nipples clips with bells attached since she would need them later. Donna complied by going into the kitchen, changing out the bra tips as Jim had requested, and brought the nipple clips and bells back with her to the bar area.

Jim then led Nancy, with the bells ringing with each step, down the open stairwell, which was finished and carpeted, and opened the six panel door at the bottom to the basement entrance. He turned on the wall switch to a lamp that was on an end table, located in between an easy chair and a couch, which he had had relegated to the front part of the unfinished basement. There was a washer and dryer located towards the rear portion where the furnace and air conditioning unit was positioned along with several storage shelves and cardboard storage boxes.

Jim had rigged up two makeshift spreader bars, about four feet long from two, 2 inch by 2 inch pieces of wood with eyehooks near the ends. They were setting on another table located in front of the couch towards the center part of the room. In addition, there was a large zippered duffel bag on the floor near the table and was much bigger than the one he had taken to Nancy's apartment last evening.

Jim led Nancy over to the center part of the room to a specific spot and had her stand facing the couch. Next, Jim went to the duffel bag and retrieved four, two inch wide, leather cuffs and systematically buckled and locked them on her wrists and ankles by adjusting the elasticized pantaloons and long sleeves of the blouse so that they were above the cuffs themselves.

He then got some small lengths of chain and eight, double ended, snap hooks from the duffel bag and attached four of them to the eye hooks at the ends of the two wooden spreader bars. Jim then attached four, six inch long pieces of the metal chain to the other ends of those four, double ended, snap hooks and kept the four remaining in one hand as he picked up the two spreader bars in the other hand and returned to were Nancy was silently standing.

Kneeling down before setting all the items on the floor, Jim attached another snap hook to the end of the chain at one end of a spreader bar and then onto the D ring of Nancy's right ankle cuff. Therefore, there was about six inches of chain between her ankle cuff and the eye hook on the spreader bar. Similarly, he had Nancy spread her left foot about three feet apart and then snapped the hook on that ankle cuff D ring to the other chain end. Nancy was therefore standing awkwardly with her ankles bent since her shoes were flat on the floor and spread apart slightly less than three feet. She could achieve a little slack by shifting her feet slightly further apart, but that was somewhat painful so Nancy kept the chains tight by keeping her feet together as close as possible.

Jim went back to the duffle bag and retrieved some more lengths of chain and double ended snap hooks and returned to where Nancy was standing with her feet spread apart. He first hooked the additional chains and snap hooks to the other spreader bar eye hooks where the first ones were also attached before connecting the entire wooden bar to two additional eye hooks that he had previously installed in the ceiling floor joists above where Nancy was standing so that they hung over her head by at least two and a half feet. Finally, Jim lifted Nancy's right arm and attached the dangling chain from one end of the overhead spreader bar to her wrist cup and quickly followed suit with her left arm leaving her in a vertical spread-eagle position with most of her weight on Nancy's 5-5/8 French spiked heels.