Nang Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, you better move away from here. We got some bad stuff down here." I told Nang.

She gave me a concerned look, "be careful."

I smiled back at her, "always. I have a lot of reasons why I need to be careful."

She smiled back at me, "I wait outside." She touched my arm gently .

"Best you move at least 100 yards or so away. Just in case. Ok?"

She nodded her head, then left the shed.

I surveyed the contents of the bunker and was able to read the labeling on the sides of the boxes so we knew what the boxes contained. Not really bad stuff, but just explosives that needed to be handled carefully when disposed of. They were commercial grade explosives that ordinarily shouldn't be a problem. However we didn't know how old they were and explosives tend to get a little touchy with age.

We closed up the bunker and the government official called a helper over to get a chain and padlock so that they could secure the building.

We continued our walk around and didn't turn up anything else. So we left and checked into a nearby hotel where I did my report. Took me about an hour to write out my recommendations, then merged them with some of the photos that Nang took. When that was done, I emailed them to the government official that we had met.

As I shut down my laptop, Nang climbed into my lap and sat down, straddling me in the process.

"Paul, is dangerous work you do. When I go outside, I worry that you get hurt."

"It can be dangerous. But if you don't take chances and only do things safely, then no one gets hurt. That's why others want me to help them. Because I don't take chances and no one gets hurt."

Nang, grimaced but then nodded her head as she digested what I told her.

"Promise me, you be careful. I not want you get hurt. Please?"

"I promise." I replied before she hugged me tightly and kissed me at length. I hugged her back and we clung to each other for several long moments.

"I not want lose you," Nang said softly.

---------------------------

We left Chiang Mai the next day and flew back to Phuket. On the drive back to our village, we talked about our wedding dinner that her aunt, Sim Noy, was arranging.

"What is a Thai wedding dinner party like?" I asked.

"Depends. We must ask Sim Noy. I hope she not make too formal."

"How formal can it be?" Probably a rhetorical question as far as weddings go, but I had to ask.

"Oh, can be very long. Too many people, too much food, too much drink, too much ....... priest, too much talk. I like simple. I want only my family, your family. They know how special we are to each other. I just want simple wedding. We go church and ask priest to pray. My mother, my father, my brothers and sisters, Sim Noy and her family, your family. Then come home, have dinner. Keep simple."

"Well let's talk to your aunt when we get home." So we met with her aunt, Sim Noy, and there was disagreement with almost everything. But eventually Noy agreed to just have a simple dinner after our wedding at the temple. But she also insisted that we invite our neighbors. A simple addition which seemed the right thing to do. So we agreed and Noy and Nang's mother took care of everything else.

Because of the preparation that was needed, Noy decided that we should schedule everything for about a week later. The timing was good as it allowed us to visit with the priest first and talk about our upcoming wedding. Noy also used the time to move the last of her belongings into our house. Although she had been living with me for awhile and most of her clothes and personal things were already moved over, there were still a few things left behind including her computer equipment.

"Cheung jai, may I use one room for my computer?"

"Sure. If you want to, you can put your things in my office. I have a lot of room."

She smiled, "Maybe I need more room?"

"More room? How much stuff do you have?" I asked.

"Plenty. When I quit my job I bring all my equipment home. So have plenty. Remember I do networks, so much equipment."

So we set up an admin work station and a small network server in my office that's next door to our bedroom. We stored the rest of her equipment in one of the spare bedrooms in the other wing of the house. And was there a lot of stuff. Servers, hard drives, monitors, computer terminals, cables, routers, racks ...... you name it and Nang had it. We stacked everything in the last bedroom in the other wing and it took up almost half of the room.

"That's a serious amount of hardware," I commented after we caught our breath.

She smiled. "Was good business. I can do almost anywhere. Even from here."

Her eyes twinkled when she said that. She knew that she was a computer geek and was proud of that!

I laughed. There were still sides to Nang that I was slowly discovering and they were delightful to find. A computer geek; who would have thought that this sexy model that I was marrying was a computer geek!

--------------------------------

The next day as we were eating breakfast, I asked Nang, "what would it take to get your networking business back up and running?"

"Need customers. Can put hardware almost anywhere. I can manage from here. Maybe some customer in Bangkok don't like old company and maybe want someone else do their network. I have to think about this. But I think maybe good idea." And she was smiling as she said that.

"Paul, we talk other day about make love."

"Yes."

"I know you like all times, yes?"

I smiled, "yes, I do. But only with you."

She smiled and kissed me quickly, "you make me happy. You say you like make love two, three times a day? More?"

I chuckled, "more! But only when you want to make love also. I won't force you to make love."

"But what you think if I want make love more too? I not want you think I bad woman."

I smiled, "no, you are definitely not a bad woman. If you want to make love often it just means that you enjoy making love. Just like me."

She smiled, "but only with you. Only with my cheung jai."

"You're just like me. I would only enjoy making love if it's with you. You're my cheung jai also. And only you will do for me."

She stood and began to disrobe, then walked over to me and began to take my shirt off. Taking her hint, I took off the rest of my clothes and was soon as naked as she was. She pushed me back into my chair then straddled me; her pussy lodged at the base of my cock.

As we kissed, she stroked my erection several times, then she raised herself momentarily until she was able to place the head of my cock at her entrance. Then she slowly slid down until I was completely inside of her.

"I want ....... all time." She whispered seductively as she began to slowly grind her hips into mine, rubbing her clit against me in the process. "I want ....... you cum in me ...... cum inside me......."

"Oh, fuck!" was all that I could manage to say as Nang's movements became more and more pronounced.