Nanny for a Week Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Anna, what's up?" She put emphasis on her sisters name, so Steve would know who was on the phone.

Steve raised his eyebrow, but otherwise made no motion or sound. He could hear Anna talking through the tinny speakers, but couldn't quite make out what she was saying. His attention drifted to Kelly's breasts, and in particular, her hard, swollen nipples. He leaned forward to take one in his mouth, while cupping the other in his palm.

"Your flight is cancelled?" Kelly said, her voice slightly alarmed. She repeated what Anna had just said, not because the connection was bad, but because she wanted Steve to hear it, too. What if Anna had turned around and was on her way back home?

Steve was doing the most amazing thing with his tongue and teeth and fingers, but she tried to get him to stop. She was struck by the moral wrongness of the situation, talking with her sister on the phone while naked in bed with the woman's husband.

"You're trying to get a new flight?" Again she repeated what Anna said, more for Steve's benefit. Kelly was squirming now, trying to fend Steve off with her free hand.

Steve took her hand by the wrist, to keep her from swatting him. He pinned it down by her side, then started to kiss and lick a trail from one boob to the other. Clearly he didn't have the same moral sense of wrongness Kelly did. Kelly squirmed, partly from frustration, partly from arousal.

"Stop," she whispered, half-heartedly.

Steve did not stop. Instead, he started to kiss and lick a trail down across the flat of her tummy.

"Where am I?" Kelly repeated the question Anna asked her aloud. How should she answer that? Meanwhile, Steve wasn't making it easy for her to think. He was slowly kissing his way to the damp between her legs.

"I'm upstairs in your bedroom," she blurted out. Steve paused, looking up at Kelly's horrified expression. Kelly realized what she had said only too late.

"I just made the kids' beds and now I'm making yours?" she recovered weakly. Steve chuckled, and started kissing his way to Kelly's shaved mound. She squirmed more and tried to free her hand, but Steve held her fast.

"Where is Steve?" Again Kelly repeated the question Anna had asked. Steve lapped the lips of Kelly's wet pussy slowly.

"Ohhh," Kelly arched her back, the phone dropping away from her lips momentarily as she moaned.

"He went down," she said, bringing the phone back to her mouth and speaking into it quickly. "He went down ... to get something to eat."

Steve laughed, but it was muffled as he planted his face between her legs. Kelly bit her lips as Steve started to lick and lap at her cunt hungrily.

Whatever moral sense Kelly had developed at the start of the call faded quickly. She spread her legs apart and pushed down on her calves. Her hips thrust up slightly to give Steve greater access to the juncture between her thighs.

Sensing Kelly was no longer struggling against him, Steve let go of her wrist. Kelly lifted the back of her free hand to her forehead, closed her eyes, and tried to concentrate on what Anna was saying. Meanwhile, Steve was sliding his tongue in and out of her pussy. She heard and felt him lapping up the love juices from her earlier orgasm.

Kelly held the phone away as her body shuddered. An uncontrolled moan escaped her mouth. She brought the phone back to her ear, and tried to listen to what Anna was saying.

"Thomas?" she said, "Who is Thomas?"

Kelly thought that her sister had said something about a parked car and a phone number for Thomas.

"Oooooooooh," Kelly moaned, as Steve's tongue found her clit. Did she want Thomas's phone number? That's what Anna asked. Thomas was the limo driver. But Kelly was finding it very hard to listen right now. She was distracted by what her brother-in-law was doing to her clit.

"Yes," she said, looking down between her legs and making eye contact with Steve. "I love that."

Kelly realized she was talking info the phone and said, "Get it for me. Can you? I'd love that."

She put the phone down, and leaned up on both elbows. She reached down, slid her fingers through Steve's hair, and held his face to her cunt while he alternated between tongue-lashing her clit and thrusting his tongue down her pussy.

Kelly tossed her head back and moaned, she fumbled for the phone and opened her eyes long enough to tap the mute and speaker buttons. Anna was prattling something about how when a girl is pressed into a tight situation, she will find a way.

Kelly heard none of it. Her breath was coming out in rapid gasps now as she clenched her buttocks and lifted herself off the bed. She was grinding herself against the stubble of Steve's cheek and chin as he ate her pussy out.

"Oh. Yah... there. My god, yes!"

For the second time that morning, Kelly's whole body quivered, then trembled, then shook violently. This orgasm swept through her stronger than the first. What started as soft, cooing, whispers soon became uncontrolled screaming.

"Oh, fuck. YES. YESSSSSS!"

"Are you there?" she heard Anna's voice on the speaker.

She grabbed the phone flipped it off mute, and said breathlessly, "You got his number?"

"Mmbffth, of course," Anna laughed on the other end of the phone. "I, ummm, ahh ... I teased it out of him."

Anna sounded smug. Kelly flipped off the speaker and lifted the phone to her ear. She lifted Steve's chin, looked him in the eye and said into the phone, "That was great. Really great. Amazing great. Thank you."

Steve grinned, then wiped his chin with a bed sheet.

"Quite alright, sis," her sister said, thinking the words were meant for her. "My pleasure, actually."

Kelly's heart was still pounding in her ears, but she heard a strange sound on the phone. It sounded like gurgling and sucking noises. She strained to listen. There was more gurgling and smacking noises.

"Anna?"

The noises stopped. "No problem, sis. Anything for you."

She heard her sister giggle, and then could have swore she heard someone groan right into the speaker. "Mmmmmmmmm!"

What was happening? Kelly was about to ask Anna if she was ok, when Steve rose up to kneel between her legs.

Kelly looked down at his cock, and the question she was about to ask Anna was all but forgotten. Kelly watched as Steve rubbed his dick over her mound.

"I'm going to have to part--" Anna said something that Kelly couldn't quite hear, before speaking back into the phone. "Soon. Make sure my husband gets off to work on time."

Steve was sliding the tip of his moistened cock between Kelly's pussy lips, teasing her.

"Don't worry, sis." Kelly said. "I will make sure Steve gets off."

Steve growled softly, lifting Kelly's legs to his shoulders. She looked up into his eyes, begging him. She didn't have to speak her desire out loud. Steve started to slowly push his cock down, angling into her. Kelly gasped. In this position, with her legs up on his shoulders, he felt even larger, if that was possible.

There was a moan. Kelly wasn't sure if that was something she had done or something she heard on the phone.

Leaning his shoulders forward, Steve slowly folded Kelly in half. Her ankles came closer toward her head, and as they did, more and more of Steve's massive dick pushed into her.

"Anna?" she whispered.

"Yes?" Anna whispered back.

"I better get to that now," Kelly said. "Getting Steve off. To work I mean."

Kelly couldn't help but moan, like a fucking bitch in heat. But it sounded to her like Anna was moaning to.

"Okay," Anna said. She sounded a little out of breath. "I need to get off, too. Gotta finish my ride before my next flight. Love you, I'll call."

Kelly hung up the phone and flung it across the room.

"You are so fucking tight!" Steve growled.

"Oh God," Kelly cried, feeling her third orgasm of the morning welling up inside her.

Steve felt Kelly bucking her hips, pushing him up off the bed. He marveled at the strength of her abdomen muscles. She was trying to speed the pace, but he was in the position of control. She focused her eyes on his and tried to delay her orgasm, but it just overwhelmed her. Her eyes closed, her vagina clenched around him tightly, and she bit down on the back of her hand to keep from screaming.

"FUCK," Kelly screamed deliriously. "SO BIG. SO FUCKING BIG. OH MY FUCKING GAWWWWWWWWD."

The orgasm shattered threw her at that moment, shooting in wave after wave of tidal explosions. Steve could feel her the walls of her vagina grip and release, milking his cock.

When the sensations subsided, Kelly looked up into Steve's eyes.

"How do you do that?" she asked. "How do you make me cum so easily?"

Steve started to pull his hips back, slowly sliding his cock out of her. Kelly moaned softly.

"Please," she whispered.

"Please, what?" Steve asked, teasing her. His cock was almost completely out of her dripping snatch. Only the tip was pushing her pussy lips apart.

"I'm not sure I can do that again so soon." And she wasn't. Kelly had just experienced three of the most intense orgasms of her life, each more powerful than the one before it. Her pussy was sore and raw.

Steve slowly pushed his massive cock inside her.

"OH, FUCK!" Kelly screamed.

He started pumping his cock in and out of her, slowly at first, then faster as her body started to match his rhythms. Soon, the room was filled with the slap, slap, slap noises of their fucking. Those noises were soon drowned out by Kelly's screams.

"Yeah, yeah, right there ... OH FUCK, YES!!"

Kelly glanced over at her reflection in the full length mirror. Here she was, in her sister's wedding bed, with her sister's husband, while he fucked her senseless. And she loved it. It was so wrong but that just made her all the more excited by the forbidden act.

"Oh, fuck my pussy good," she begged. "Pound it inside me. Harder. HARDER!"

Steve was indeed pounding her, pulling his cock out nearly entirely, then ramming it back in. Kelly was meeting his thrusts earnestly, clenching at his buttocks with both hands, and trying to ram him in harder. Both of them were soon covered in a sheen of sweat.

"Cum inside me," Kelly begged. "I want to feel your cum."

Steve grunted, and started to pound her harder. Suddenly, finally, Steve exploded. Kelly became a whole lot wetter, and she could feel her brother-in-law pumping and pumping deep inside her womb. Her own orgasm shattered through her at that moment.

"Oh, god. Oh, yes. FUCK ME! FUCK ME! SO BIG!! FUCKYESSSSSS!" Stars exploded behind Kelly's tightly-shut eyes. If she had been able to see out the bedroom window, Kelly might have been embarrassed at the sight of the young jogging couple, on the way back from their run, listening to her screams of ecstasy through the screen window.

Kelly's whole body was still trembling as Steve eased back, unfolding her, letting her wrap her legs around him, then laying down all upon her. Kelly brought his face down to hers and kissed him. They kissed with mutual desire.

"Oh my god," Kelly whispered, when they finally both came up for air.

"This," she said weekly. "THIS! All fucking week!"

12