Nanny Grows Up Ch. 02

Story Info
Nanny gets playful.
1.4k words
4.28
38.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because our nanny Beth is responsible for shuttling kids to and from my house after the divorce, she has a key to get in. I've started fantasizing about her dropping in unexpectedly.

In one fantasy she comes in drunk with her slutty, hottie friend Annie in the middle of the night. Sloppy, staggering, and laughing for no reason, they're trashed. Even in my sleepy state, my maleness is drawn like a magnet to ripe young female bodies in party dresses intended to attract men, lots of breast, lots of thigh. Like a wounded animal invites a lion's kill, I find myself drawn to taking advantage of the girls' vulnerability. Fresh meat. But Beth is my children's nanny. I have to restrain myself.

"I need to get back to sleep because I have to get up for work tomorrow. Why don't you two spend the night here," I say as I fill two large glasses of water and put them on the table, hoping they'll sit before falling over. As Beth slumps down into the kitchen chair her spaghetti strap dress top falls away affording me a sweet "down blouse" view of a whole bare breast and nipple. She doesn't notice my taking in the free show. Annie does.

"So you want us to sleep with you?" Annie teases. Annie makes extended eye contact and and then winks. Then her eyes shift to my pajama bottoms that are doing about as good of job hiding my semi-erect cock as Beth's dress is hiding her tits.

Beth isn't paying attention, and she looks over at me with glazed eyes. "I'm ready for bed. I'm going to one of the kids' beds. G'night." She pushes herself up with the help of the table an shuffles down the hall. I observe that her dress is pulled up in the back and half a bare, tanned check is exposed.

"C'mon Annie, it's your bedtime too." I point down the hall.

Annie makes a point of staring at my cock that was having trouble getting fulling stiff because it was still pointing down the pajama leg. "But since you're obviously up" she pauses and looks into my eyes, "wouldn't you like to stay up with me?"

I take a deep breathe. "Annie, there's nothing better I would like than staying up with you, but I really need to get some sleep." I nod my head at her, trying to show resolve.

"OK, show me where I can sleep." She pops up and starts walking down the hall with a fluid hip movement that was both graceful and sexy. She looks back over her shoulder and reaches back to me. "C,mon silly. You can tuck me in."

I show her to an empty room that is somewhat neat, standing in the doorway and pointing to the twin bed. As Annie is walking past me she stops, turns to face me, and advances until she is pressing firmly against me. I'm a good foot taller than she in her bare feet.

She looks nearly straight up at me and says, "Thank you Mr. Tinker for taking care of me."

I'm almost speechless as she slowly rotates her body toward the room and slides toward the bed. I don't know what to say. "Uh, just call me Tom, Ok?"

The warmth of her body against mine stirs an animal imperative to mate. I want so badly to kiss her, to grab her body, to throw her into the bad and fuck her. Yet, I hold back.

"OK, Tom, I'm calling you to come" she pauses and smiles "tuck me in."

She faces me from beside the bed, legs slightly spread, and reaches down to the hem of her dress and slowly, slowly pulls it up, watching me watch her. She exposes her shaved pussy, then a landing strip, all framed nicely with small bikini tan lines. My gaze alternates between her eyes and her show.

As the dress clears her thighs and exposed her flat tummy my hand involuntarily starts rubbing my cock.

Annie smiles broadly. "Like what you see?"

"Of course, you are a beautiful young woman." I take my hand away from my cock.

"Yeah?" She says as she pulls her dress over her titties displaying a fine pair of young, firm c-cups with no tan lines.

"Yeah."

Getting her dress off over her head is a bit more of a struggle, but then Annie stands before me in glorious nakedness. No shame, just pride.

"Sure you don't want to stay up Tom?" she says as she lies back on the bed and runs her hand down to her thigh and back up over a nipple.

"Yeah, I'm sure."

"You don't sound sure." She starts slowly opening her legs exposing her little pink pussy lips.

It takes all my strength to hold back. "Just get under the covers. I'll tuck you in."

"Why don't I tuck you in?" Annie started to light rub her pussy.

"Seriously Annie, get to bed." My precum is creating an obvious dark spot on my pajama leg.

Appearing to concede, Annie pulls the covers up over her lower body leaving her tits out. "Time for my goodnight kiss. C'mon over here."

Feeling victorious, I lean over to give her quick peck but find myself held firmly in place by two arms. The kiss starts softly but becomes passionate quickly. I am trying to pull away halfheartedly. Holding one arm around my neck, Annie reaches over and rubs her hand up and down my flannel covered hardness. I'm caught. I give in eagerly. I hook my hand in the top of my pajamas and work them down awkwardly over my erection.

Annie leans over and swallows my cock in the wonderful warm softness of her mouth. Pure pleasure. I'm so horny I know I won't last long, so I pull back and my cock slurps out of her mouth. I flip the covers off her. She spreads her legs wide, as ready as I am.

I love to eat pussy, and this one looks like a treat. I dive between her legs. I lick up the outside lips, slowly working my way into the center. Then, drawing my tongue deeper up the middle, Annie gasps and grabs my head. I spread her lips back with my fingers and start to play, a little flicking here, a little lapping there. Annie can't stay still.

"Fuck me, Tom," she says as I wiggle my tongue against her clit.

"Fuck me, Tom." I am plowing my tongue up and back between her lips.

"Fuck me, Tom!" I'm gently sucking her lips into my mouth.

"God Damn it! FUCK ME TOM!" I climb up her and slide into her hot wetness.

We fuck, replacing any artfulness with a ton of passion, smashing our bodies together, grinding, moaning, cumming. Her orgasmic contraction send me over the top, and I pump my loads of cum into Annie.

I lay on top of her until my cock starts to soften and then roll over, nearly falling out of the narrow bed.

Annie surprises me by saying "Let me clean you up a bit." She leans down and takes my gooey cock in her mouth, taking her time licking and sucking it clean... and hard.

"Fuck me, Tom." She whisper as she rolls over to get onto her hands and knees. I slide into her gooey cunt. I hold onto her hipbones, starting slowly and then speeding up. Long deep strokes. Annie pushes back to meet my thrusts. I love doggy style.

"Fuck me, Tom. Fuck me, Tom. Fuck me, Tom. Fuck me, Tom!"

We are in a groove, just cruising in a wonderful zone of pleasure. Almost timeless. Then she falls forward flat on the bed with her legs together and serious tightness around my cock. I fuck down into her. The feeling is intense. She starts bucking. I start cumming. Oh God, the pleasure.

This time I withdraw after we catch our breaths and get out of bed.

"Thank you, Annie."

She is asleep. As I creep out I hear a faint "Fuck me, Tom."

A few hours later I manage to struggle in to work. I decide to run home at lunch to check on the girls. They are sipping on coffee at the kitchen table dressed in my t-shirts and gym shorts. They apologize for dropping in drunk, and I tell them they are always welcome at my house when the kids are gone.

As they grab their things to head for the door, our nanny Beth brushes close by me, whispers, "Fuck me, Tom," giggles, winks, and leaves.