Nanobotic Toilets

Story Info
Thanks to technology, girls poop and pee wherever they want.
2.7k words
4.24
113.2k
98

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedHatter76
RedHatter76
379 Followers

My mother is a genius, but nobody knows just how much of a genius she is, and it's not exactly something I can freely share with anyone, or at least not anyone I don't know and trust really well. You see, she's a world-class engineer who works for a private aerospace company. She and her team have been collaborating with the government for over a decade to devise the most fuel- and cost-efficient spaceplane possible.

As is often the case when exploring new and perilous territory, certain fundamental expectations of society may need to be abridged or circumvented in the name of pragmatics. Braving the final frontier is no time to stand on ceremony or to let purely cultural stigmas override safety or practicality. My mother, in her no-nonsense nerdiness (much of which I inherited), realized this more than perhaps anyone on her team. That is why it was she who ended up convincing her superiors to fund the development of what she called "sanitary nanobots" or "SNBs." These were basically microscopic machines that could expediently dissolve any natural biological waste, carrying away harmful or offensive byproducts and releasing the innocuous ones into the air. Once embedded into the carpet of the individual passenger cabins which had already been approved for incorporation into the spaceship design, they would spare the money and space of having separate toilets.

When it came time for some serious testing, my mom volunteered her own home as a Guinea pig. By that time, the prototypes had evolved such that there were few common fabrics left into which they couldn't be reliably integrated. After only a few days of nearly constant work, every carpeted or upholstered surface in the house and even our car was covered in Mom's tiny, invisible robots, as were our beds. Of course, she kept our conventional bathrooms completely operational, both for guests and for me just in case I never felt comfortable using anything else. Though Mom made no secret of the fact that she would be putting her invention through its paces and that I was allowed but by no means compelled to do the same, she kept her own self-relief as private as it ever was. If it wasn't behind a bathroom door, then it was behind her bedroom door.

Despite the fact that I had inherited her lack of squeamishness and that she had kept me appraised of the project throughout the development of it, I was still quite skeptical at first. Wanting me to make a truly informed choice, Mom figured out a rather clever way to give me a non-traumatic demonstration. For a while, I had fantasized about having a dog, so on the very same day that the SNBs were installed, she surprised me with the cutest German shephard puppy that she deliberately "forgot" to housebreak. Eventually, she did at least train Shep to not relieve himself on linoleum or hardwood and never anywhere in the view of guests. In any case, I'll never forget watching in awe as one of his first messes in our house just dissolved away into the carpet in mere seconds as if by magic.

Shep wouldn't be the only addition to our family. Mom was as compassionate as she was nerdy, and she believed firmly in sharing her well-earned wealth. This is why she fostered and soon after adopted my sisters, Kala and Catalina, the latter of whom everyone quickly just dubbed "Lina." It has always been interesting to see people react to finding out that this diverse bunch is all one family. My mother was a lean, blue-eyed brunette, while I was a mousy, emerald-eyed redhead, Kala was a slightly stocky beauty of Korean descent, and Lina was a tall and lovely Latina. In some ways, though, we seemed to converge on a kind of family resemblance. We all grew to have roughly the same curvy physique, with firm butts and full breasts that seemed to have little trouble attracting male attention.

Anyone who knew us even remotely well, though, didn't need to resort to our similar body shapes to discern our kinship. Within two years after my sisters came to live with Mom and me, we had all grown to love each other as if we'd been family all our lives, and I think it really showed in how we acted around each other. The memory of the first time Kala and Lina spontaneously called my mother "Mom" still makes me misty-eyed.

In fact, in a sense, we were even more intimate than even most completely biological families. By the time the three of us were 18, we had all acclimated more thoroughly to our home's unorthodox bathrooming facilities than our mother even anticipated, to the point that we no longer even minded relieving ourselves in full view of each bother. I was the first to start using my bedroom carpet as a toilet, tentatively at first, but once I realized the sheer convenience of it, there was no going back. Kala and Lina predictably found it weird but were otherwise surprisingly unfazed when Mom first informed them about the SNBs, and when I casually mentioned that I had begun taking advantage of them, their curiosity was piqued. After that, they couldn't resist trying it out for long, and again, it seemed to be the convenience more than anything else that won them over, to the point that, when it came time for us to get a car of our own, we asked Mom privately if she could put SNBs in it too. In a way touched by such endorsement, she happily complied. By then, the actual test of technology had long since run its course, but we certainly weren't going to stop using it any time soon.

Heck, even Beth, our best friend and neighbor, eventually became a partaker in our secret. For about a month after we decided to confide in her, we could tell that she felt a little awkward whenever she was in our house and one or more of us excused herself to an empty bedroom or closet to do her business, but after about a month, she was able to shrug it off. Actually participating in our unusual self-relief habits, however, required a little more of a nudge.

It was a fairly typical morning in the latter half of our senior year in high school. I was awakened as rudely as always by the blare of my alarm clock. Groaning, I switched it off and threw the covers off my naked body. By then, we were all in the habit of sleeping nude, because pajamas just got in the way if we had to relieve ourselves in the middle of the night or even at the start of an early morning. As usual, I was barely conscious for even a minute before I felt a familiar, tingly pressure in my groin. Sleepily keeping my head on my pillow, I folded my legs and raised myself into a low crouching position with my shins angled apart. A long moan escaped from my lips as I immediately started soaking the mattress with a loud torrent of pee, which carried on robustly for about one whole minute.

That was another thing we three sisters seemed to have in common. It was either feast or famine for our bladders and bowels, which worked out really well with having a home like ours. There was rarely any slow build-up of pressure or urge. We either didn't have to go at all, or we really had to go!

I wasn't even quite done wetting the bed before another pressing need made itself known. I didn't even hesitate to take my morning dump right there, letting my butthole spread wide to make way for a long, thick turd that slid readily out of my body and onto the linen between my shins. Sensing more to come, I finally straightened my arms and lifted my torso into more of a cat-like pose just as a second log was already peeking out. I leaned my head back and moaned once more as I promptly unloaded that one as well.

I was briefly interrupted by a knock on my door and Kala's voice. "Erica, Mom made cinammon rolls for breakfast! Hurry up before Lina wolfs them all down!"

"Okay," I called back. "Just give me a second to finish pooping." I sighed in satisfaction as I quickly released the third and final turd on top of the first two, feeling the already thick log swell a bit towards the end. I gave what I had just dumped only a sidelong glance as I hopped off the bed. The huge puddle of pee that would've otherwise surrounded it was already dry, and my dark brown mound was already partially dissolved and continuing to disintegrate rapidly. I yawned and opened my bedroom door, looking forward to a warm shower to help me wake up fully.

Five minutes later, I hurried downstairs to find my two sisters chowing down on the last bite of what looked like their second roll each. "Good morning, sleepyhead," Mom teased. "I just barely managed to save a couple for you."

"Thanks," I said with a smirk at my two sisters as I immediately began scarfing them down just as Linda wiped the lingering crumbs off her hand and headed back upstairs to brush her teeth and get dressed. Meanwhile, Kala started in the same direction but predictably paused on the way just to squat in the living room and take her morning pee on the carpet. She then followed Lina upstairs, with me just a few minutes behind her, still chewing on the last morsel of my rolls as I went.

In another five minutes, we were all dressed and about to exit the house when my iPhone signaled a call from Beth. "Hey, what's up?"

"Hi! Listen,..." She instantly sounded out-of-breath. "...I can't believe I'm doing thus, but our one bathroom's being repaired, and my brother's hogging the other one, but I gotta go, like, right now! I'm on my way over there as fast as I can without bursting. I figured your place is my best bet, in case I can't even make it to the bathroom, right?"

I opened my mouth to answer in the affirmative, but it was cut off by an urgent knock on the front door. Lina gave me a confused look as I gestured at her to open it, and in burst our buxom blonde friend. Gripping her crotch with both hands, Beth instantly started towards the nearest bathroom, but her aching groin's protest must've been the straw that broke the camel's back, because she just winced and said, "Ah, screw it!" With a final groan of resignation, she practically tore her jean shorts and panties to her knees and, not even bothering with a proper squat, dropped to her knees, spread her shins apart, and suspended her pelvis on her haunches an inch or two from the carpeted floor of our entryway.

She had not even quite reached this position when the floodgates opened, and she arched her back with a loud gasp as pee immediately began gushing out of her vagina almost as if from a firehose. "Oh, holy mother of God!" she moaned with half-lidded eyes, clearly no longer caring that she was shamelessly peeing right in front of us. Beth's heavy breathing soon steadied into a more contented rhythm, and she shuddered in intense relief as she kept on peeing. Her pale yellow flood had barely begun to dwindle when she smiled almost drunkenly. In her daze, she surprised us even more when she did nothing to resist or hide another urgent need. "I'm gonna poop now," she said plainly. "I just don't care anymore."

She had barely finished speaking before a huge doughy mass rushed out of her, curling between her feet. Finally coming out of her stupor but permanently cured of her shyness, she rose from her crouch somewhat, gripped her thighs, and lifted her butt a few more inches to let the next log come out more freely. As that one fell to the floor, she peeked behind her to satisfy any lingering skepticism and smiled in awe as she could already see the large brown pile being rapidly dissolved and absorbed into the paradoxically clean carpet! That was all the reassurance she needed, and it came just in time for her to gasp as the mother load crowned between her cheeks. She moaned softly as the largest and final turd swiftly snaked its way out of her body, probably about an inch in diameter and long enough to actually coil on top of itself as it gathered on the carpet.

After that incident, Beth's shyness and the need for discretion around her quickly eroded. We agreed to pick her up in the morning for school from then until the work on her bathroom was done. For the next week, the first thing she did after climbing into our car every day was tear her pants down and fiercely pee right there on her seat, and every second or third day, she also dumped a massive load on it as well. This was just fine with us, especially Lina, who still felt free to similarly empty her own bladder in the school parking lot before we all headed to homeroom each morning. It clearly wouldn't bother Beth anymore.

Nor was she fazed on her second day of riding with us, when we piled into our car to go home after a long afternoon in class. "I'm gonna take a dump before we take off," Lina said, though she had already lowered her jeans and panties in a single motion by the time she'd finished the sentence. It was my turn to drive, so I waited while she used the armrests to hoist her butt up a couple of inches above the seat and sighed in relief as a long turd with roughly the girth of a banana crawled swiftly out of her body. It had barely begun to dissolve before she easily squeezed out one more comparably sized brown bratwurst.

Beth's newly enhanced comfort with our self-relief habits also made it easier whenever she spent the night with us, which was fairly often. That same night, we were watching a random movie in our den when Kala, clearly too engrossed to move more than she had to, stood up just enough to pull her shorts down, hovered over the couch, and let a huge log of her own out of her butthole. If anything, Beth was playfully annoyed at the loud hiss she emitted as she subsequently began gushing pee on the same spot.

I especially benefitted from her accelerated acclimation, since she usually slept in my room and was already used to our habitual morning nudity. In fact, she herself didn't bother with pajamas anymore when she slept over. On one lazy weekend morning, I woke up with her just beginning to stir in a sleeping bag next to me, but I groggily threw the covers aside, rose into my sitting-cat pose, and simply let myself pee freely onto the bed. The hiss woke her up a bit more fully, but she just smiled sleepily, stretched, and raised herself into a half-sit, taking a quick glance at my gloriously silent alarm clock. "If we wanna make that movie, we should probably get showered and dressed."

"Right," I agreed. "Let me just poop first." She chuckled while I just sat there and pooped, moaning as I emptied my bowels of three nearly inch-thick brown masses, two of which felt almost a foot long each. This time, what I released was ever so slightly moister than it usually was, so I briefly spread my cheeks with my hands and rubbed my butt against the mattress as a form of wiping.

In an odd way, it was heartwarming but no longer surprising when, after breakfast, Beth squatted next to Kala in the living room and joined her for a nice, long pee. Kala then rose and started up the stairs when her deluge finally ended, but Beth just yawned and immediately began taking a casual dump right there, unloading two massive turds onto the carpet. Yep, she was completely used to it now!

RedHatter76
RedHatter76
379 Followers