Naoko: Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatoure
eatoure
318 Followers

Time for a change. But before they changed position his right hand left her crotch and he took her nipple between his fingers and gently pulled. She sighed. He pinched her nipple harder. She moaned. He pulled a little. She said "Hai!" and murmured something in Japanese that sounded like ecstasy. He had just learned something about her. Those diminutive breasts -- you couldn't really call them boobs - were a big erogenous zone for Naoko and a big turn-on for Lucian. (Tadashi took them for granted because they were small.)

Naoko slid off his lap and kneeled on the floor in from of him, taking his dick in one hand and his balls in the other. At first she just kissed his cock, holding it in her right hand while her left hand rolled his balls back and forth. Then she started licking it, taking time to nibble underneath at the base, where Lucian knew from handling himself that his man odor was strongest. She took the tip of his cock in her mouth, tongue flicking across the eye, sucking softly, pulling it deeper into her mouth, getting used to it, feeling it fill her mouth, and finally feeling it nudge the back of her throat. She took a deep breath and swallowed hard, pushing her face forward and arching her neck so his penis went down her throat.

Lucian could not believe that this tiny woman was deep-throating him. Almost two-thirds the length of his penis was inside and she was making swallowing movements that milked it in her mouth. Her face turned pink, then slightly red, then very red. After what seemed like an hour of delight Naoko suddenly reared back, coughing, gasping, and laughing! She milked his dick with her hand and licked off a tiny pearl of precome. Then she did deep-throated him again. While she had him so deep in her mouth her hands would be manipulating his balls and pulling gently on his bag. And when she came up for air, his dick would stand out hard and he could feel it cool down from the heat of her mouth. Finally, Lucian groaned, he had to stop this. He was going to come if he didn't stop and he wanted to save it for later. After all, he wasn't thirty anymore and he could only come two or three times in a night.

When Lucian put his hands on both sides of her head and slowed her down, Naoko knew why. Her jaw was getting tired anyway. But she loved the silky feel of a penis, loved the manly odors that came from the crotch, loved the taste of semen, and loved to watch a hard cock spurt. And on top of all that, she loved handling cock because she was in control. For years the boys had overlooked her or just thought of her as a buddy, or, worst of all, tried to pretend that they liked her in order to meet her more shapely girl friends. But when she had a man's cock in her mouth, the interaction was on her terms and she was in control. It was the only time Tadashi treated her like a woman.

This went on for some time. Lucian began to feel close and knew he had to break it off. It's not that he didn't want to come in her mouth but he wanted to stay hard enough to fuck her. He wanted even more to feel what it was like in her pussy and to come there. He didn't think he could stay hard enough if he came now.

When Lucian put his hands on both sides of her head she knew why. Tadashi came in minutes and was so embarrassed. She had to bring him off at the beginning so he could control himself and come later. But older men were not like that. Once, when she was just starting out in and in another job, she had met a man older than this man who came to the office. He promised to buy her a dress if she came to his hotel room. She had had sex with him. Afterward, he told her he could only come once in a day. It had not been much fun with that man because he paid no attention to her pleasure, not like this kind man. She knew this man wanted sex with her to last a long time. She liked that. She wanted to feel him inside her down below, where women receive men, for a long time. It was never long enough with young men, like Tadashi.

He put his hands under her arms and as he rose he lifted her up onto her feet, pushing slightly backwards. She let herself fall on the bed on her back, laughing, theatrically kicking her legs to the side and scooting backward until she was just short of the pillows.

Lucian dived for the bed and between her legs. His cock was painfully stiff from her oral attention and it had taken all his will to keep from coming in her small, wet, talented mouth. Now his penis was safely tucked under him and could rest for a while as he lay on the bed.

First, he kissed her legs, licking patches of skin as he worked his way up the inside of her thighs to the top. His fingers raked her thatch of pubic hair and made a furrow down the middle, where he saw for the first time what he had only felt earlier. Her labia were smooth and taut and felt warm to the touch of his fingers. When he pulled them apart, a miniature world was revealed, a tiny hood over a little pearl . (Lucian noticed something Masumi did not know about herself -- she may have been tiny but her clit was at least as big as most women's.) Under that was a her little pee hole, then a little pink space, and below that, gaping in the separation by his fingers, her most wonderful entrance. If the rest of her tunnel looked anything like what he could see, it was a very pretty shade of pink with appealing, regular folds and ridges, moist and tight. He couldn't see but he had felt way up inside her and she was so small he wondered if his fingers got as high as her belly button. That's where his penis was going, in a few minutes.

For now, he brought his head down and licked her labia, first tasting a little wetness that tasted clean, then licking her outer and inner lips in turn several times, taking them as far into his mouth as they would go and. Then he licked from the back slowly to the front, lingering at her opening and at the little pee hole, skipping her pearl and going to the hood, which elicited a moan and a tilt of her pelvis.

He did that several times, then thrust his tongue as deep into her as it would go. He really liked the way her pussy tasted and smelled. It seemed to him that she was making more juice as he sucked it out of her. She was squirming now and he thought it was time to move in for her first climax. His tongue glanced across her pearl and she shuddered. He did it again and then started making circling motions around her clit with his tongue, stopping from time to time to suck as much of her into his mouth as he could.

She felt it as pulling on her clit and making it expand with want and need. She thought of it as him feasting on her, taking sustenance and drink from her very body. It was a sign that this man needed her at that moment, that she had and was something very special. It made her very hot. If he hadn't been lapping up everything she made, she thought she would be gushing by now. (She was always good at staying wet, if given the chance.) This was very good. She particularly liked the way he stopped to flick his tongue over her clit or to bury the tip up it under her hood. This was very good and he seemed to have moved his hands from under her ass, holding her up, and now they were wrapped under her legs and over her hips, with his hands on her lower belly, gently pushing down right over where her womb would be and stroking, as if to stimulate and caress the sex organs underneath. She started to feel warmth flooding her pussy and spreading out in her pelvic parts. "First orgasm!" she thought. She dropped her arms by her sides and threw her head back, reveling in the sensations. "Too long since one like this, too long!" she thought to herself, while moaning softly.

Lucian was amazed at how powerfully she came. She just seemed to go limp as she went over the edge but her body was doing all kinds of things. Her face and upper chest went beet red. Her vagina seemed to twitch around his tongue and there was a gush of watery fluid that flowed into his mouth as he sucked her. She was panting and moaning and saying a few words in Japanese he did not understand. It seemed like it took her a long time to recover. Lucian had never had a woman respond to oral sex so completely and for so long, especially without thrashing around or locking his head between her legs. This was very good, he thought, for what was to come. She was very tight and the more relaxed, looser, and wetter he could make her, the easier penetration would be.

Naoko was thinking the same thing. Sometimes it was even hard for Tadashi to penetrate her, and his cock was a lot smaller. But this man made her much hotter and was willing to work harder to bring her off. She liked that. She liked that very much.

After Masumi settled down, Lucian detached his mouth from her genitals and sat back. She lay there, legs wide open, looking dreamy and contented. She was smiling but her eyes were closed.

Lucian felt a little mischievous and wanted to let her know that the time had come. He grabbed her ankles and pulled her a third of the way down the bed so his head would not hit the headboard. Her eyes flew open and she squealed in delight. But as he was leaning over her, she put her hand on his chest and pushed him away. "We put on raincoat!" she said -- greatly amusing him by the word she used. He reared back again and watched her roll over and get the condom pack from her purse on the bedside table. She sat up for a minute, tore a packet open with her teeth, and pulled out the little latex sheath. Now Lucian would know for sure if she was a professional or trying to become one -- hookers put condoms on johns with their mouth.

Masumi took his penis in her hand and stroked it up and down a few times as Lucian leaned back on his arms. It had gone down while he focused attention on her pussy and now it just needed a little stimulation to get hard again. Then she rolled the condom over his cock with her other hand, stopping once to squeeze it affectionately and smile. He had his answer. He was relieved that there was no doubt now that Masumi was an amateur. His dick felt a little uncomfortable, though. The condom was on very tight and the rolled up part felt like a cock ring. Well, he thought, this will make me last longer.

Grinning broadly and licking her lips, Naoko got onto her back on the bed in the former position and spread her legs, inviting him into the warmth of her body. Lucian, now rock-hard, leaned over to kiss her on both breasts and on her mouth before his head would be too high for that. His body completely covered hers as he got on all fours and mounted her, and she felt like she was protected in a little nook. She felt the head of his dick nuzzle against her, a little low, but she reached down and pointed it toward her opening. Lucian eased forward and the penis rubbed against her outer lips, repositioned, then separated her inner lips, then pushed at her entrance, and with a little pressure, went about a centimeter into her. There she felt him pause and then push harder. He nudged himself in another half centimeter. He pushed hard and she felt him sink in another centimeter. She willed her body to let him in -- not to fight him so much - but her vagina was simply very tight. If she hadn't been wet he could not have gotten even this far. Lucian tried another way, he rocked back and forth and with every thrust forward he pushed as hard as he could. That seemed to work better. Centimeter by centimeter, Naoko found herself getting stuffed and loving it. This was the biggest dick she had ever had and it was filling her up wonderfully.

Lucian was working quite hard to penetrate her. He knew she would be tight but this was extreme. His dick felt like a hand was squeezing it. Every thrust took him only about another half inch into her. She was lubricating, which made it easier, and as he penetrated her, her tightness was pulling on more dick, which made it harder, but he still had to push hard. Maybe it would work better if he pushed as hard as he could for as long as he could. He made the move. Masumi stifled a scream of surprise.

Suddenly Lucian felt a tear and a wetness around his dick. "Omigod!" he thought, horrified. "Was she a virgin?" He suddenly panicked. "How old is this person, anyway?" Of course, he knew the answer already because when he felt her up she didn't have a hymen. Besides, she had to be older. Her face may have been young and unlined but her genitals were all woman.

Naoko felt the tear too, and knew exactly what it was. She had kind of worried about it ever since she put the condom on and saw how tight it was on him. Reluctantly, she pulled off him, because she always insisted on safe sex, even with Tadashi. (Hard as it was at the time to imagine another girl being interested in Tadashi, she thought, almost hoped, he might have bought sex from a prostitute from time to time.) She looked down at the split condom and frowned. She wasn't using other birth control. Especially now, she absolutely could not get pregnant. She would never be able to hide it because the doctor would find it. And she could not get a disease, especially now, because the doctor would find it. She would disgrace her parents if something happened. If this man ejaculated, his manly, rich, creamy semen would have flooded her sex canal with potent sperm and made her pregnant. The thought thrilled her. She kept it as a fantasy for a long time. If only things were different, but they weren't and that's why she was here.

Lucian felt a wave of relief followed by a wave of fear. It was just a condom failure, the result of Masumi buying an inferior brand that could not stand up to the strain. But what if he had knocked her up? His cock was long and his sperm would have flooded her little cunt, frothy and white, while he thrust. He fantasized that she would grow so big that her pregnant womb would weigh as much as she did. How would she give birth with that tiny vagina? He suddenly realized that his imagination was getting a little carried away with him -- these were weird thoughts. The idea of making this little woman pregnant with his child was exciting him more than he wanted it to. These thoughts had to come from somewhere -- some place in his brain was obviously powerfully stimulated by the idea -- by Masumi. By now Masumi had pulled the broken condom off him. He wondered if she realized that he could easily have knocked her up.

Lucian leaned over her and picked up the other package of condoms from the bedside table. He pulled off a foil packet and opened it with his fingers. It was a name brand, sized for the market, and the one he usually used. Hah! As if he were lucky enough to use it often.

It was a more familiar, comfortable fit. With a smile, Naoko/Masumi resumed position and he mounted her again. This time it went a little easier, as if being opened once had stretched her a bit. She was still very tight but as Lucian pushed he went in an inch or more with every thrust, much better than before. He could also tell that she was wetter and he sensation was creamier, more buttery. He stopped for a moment to enjoy the feeling of soft pressure surrounding his cock. Then he pushed on again and when he was about half- or two-thirds of the way in he felt a firmness and knew he was already at her cervix. He pushed a little more and went past it an inch and felt resistance. He was a little more than three-fourths of the way in. Let's see if she can expand with a little help, he thought to himself.

When Lucian bumped up against her cervix, Naoko felt it as a little hollow feeling in her stomach, the way she felt when the doctor did an examination and touched it. She remembered the last time, just a few days ago. It was not an unpleasant feeling -- it reminded her that her woman's body had a woman's organ - but it was his entries and the rocking movement that really felt good, especially when his dick angled toward the front. If he pushed his bone hard against her groin it felt even better because she got some clit stimulation. It was early in the fuck and they were exploring each other. She knew that and she knew that he would set the rhythm and depth and decide how tightly to hold her and that is what she wanted -- him to take control of her sexual experience, for him to fuck her, not for her to lead him through every step. She'd had enough of that.

In short order Lucian and Masumi got into a good motion for both of them. He could not easily hold her because she was all the way under him and the best he could do to hold her was prop himself up on his elbows and keep them on either side of her head. A few minutes in, he did not have to work quite so hard to thrust his cock in and over time he noticed he was going deeper, as if she had relaxed and her tunnel was getting longer to accommodate him. They carried on like this for what seemed like an hour, changing position a couple of times to doggie (which required pillows under her knees to get her high enough) and back. Many times he felt himself getting close and when he did he would stop for a while, letting her squeeze him and kiss his chest, before starting slowly again.

Finally, Lucian came to the brink and stayed there. He didn't think he could hold off much longer but he adored the way Masumi moaned and writhed under him, like she had never been so aroused before. His dick was now, amazingly, all the way inside her and he could feel his balls slap against her tiny butt cheeks as he thrust home. Suddenly she stiffened, screwed up her tiny face, and shuddered. He could feel her contract, like she was milking him. Her chest and face turned beet red and she panted. It was amazing to see and the excitement pushed him over the edge, too.

He felt the familiar and welcome tightness in his groin, the little early contractions, and the gathering seed. With a gasp and a grunt Lucian came, thrusting his hips jerkily and happily as he spurted into the condom. Oh it felt good, and he was so glad to be inside her.

Naoko was feeling her marvelous afterglow, still pinned by her genitals under the body of this passionate man. "Second orgasm!" she thought to herself. She had just had the best come in her life and within seconds she had just made the man who made it possible come himself. She was a woman who could make strong men come. She was a woman that strong men wanted to come inside of. She was a woman that men wanted to give organisms to. She was a woman whose sexual organs and drive were of interest to a potent man. She took a long, deep breathe to inhale his scent, the manly smell of exertion and her own subtle womanly smell of sex, which she recognized but men usually did not notice. When he takes the condom off, she thought to herself, there will be a third scent and a new taste.

Lucian groaned as he pulled out, rolled over and lay on the bed next to her. She was so tight that the condom got hung up and stayed inside her. He had to pull it out and a bit of his semen spilled out onto the bedspread. "Masumi..." he started to say but faltered for a moment. "That was fabulous!" Masumi took a moment, seeming to formulate her language. "You were pretty good too yourself!" she said. He had to laugh -- she came up with the most amazingly appropriate sentences, even if they were a little off.

He had no way of knowing how hard Naoko had worked with Mrs. Yamashita on her English language skills. Yourself, herself, himself -- these were very hard to master and she had really concentrated on that lesson. It had stuck with her ever since. If she had been gone to the university, that is what she wanted to study. But she wasn't prepared correctly.

Not surprisingly, since she was much younger, Naoko recovered quickly. While Lucian lay there resting, Naoko sat up and leaned over his softening, wet cock. She took it in her hand, put it in her mouth and sucked gently, milking it to get the last drops. His semen tasted salty and a bit tangy. There was not so much left in his tube. So she reached over and got the half-filled condom and playfully emptied it on his belly, where there was not as much hair as on his chest. She saw that his eyes widened while she did this but he did not try to stop her. Then she leaned over and licked it off until he was clean again. It must be a big turn-on for a man to see that a woman really wants to taste him.

eatoure
eatoure
318 Followers