Naomi

Story Info
A student earns an A from teacher.
1.6k words
4.22
36.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to Midland, a nice quaint mid-sized city in the heart of America. Housewives and blue collar workers, a few big buildings to gaze at, and the few opulent citizens make Midland the very picture of suburbia. The people of Midland are its greatest asset and today we will look in on 18 year old Naomi Tagama, a studious young woman with a very interesting story indeed...

"Damn it!" Exclaimed the young Asian girl as she slammed her books into the lunchroom table.

"What's your malfunction Omi?"

"Yeah what crawled up your ass?"

Gazing at her friends Daisy and Jenna respectively, Naomi almost couldn't resist the temptation to lash out and berate her friends for not taking her mini-tantrum seriously enough. Cooley she sat down as they giggled at their jokes and the furious face their petit Asian friend was making.

"Oh my god she's gonna blow up, look she's turning read like a volcano," said Jenna as she nudged Daisy in the arm with her elbow.

Realizing the seriousness of the situation Daisy ignored her amused friend and approached Naomi across the table with a sincere thought-felt question.

"Naomi babe what's wrong really, you look mad enough to burst a blood vessel."

"That ass hole Mr. Nobles refuses to round my grade up. I have an eighty-nine point five but he says that it's not in his policy to round and shit. I hate him! He's a pervert and I swear my grades rise and fall with what I wear in that damn class. He constantly stares at me. He's really fucking up my program, I have a perfect four point 0 and I'm not going to let him take it from me that easy, clearly he doesn't know who he's fucking with."

Astounded at the rolling exclamation laid upon them the two friends stared at Naomi perplexed until finally Jenna asked, "So what are you going to do? If it's not in his policy to round he doesn't have to Omi."

"Yeah sounds like you're S.O.L. babe," agreed Daisy.

"Yeah, I know, but I got two periods to figure this out I will not let that bastard ruin my graduation."

With that Naomi got up from the table and gathered her things and left the lunchroom to concoct a plan to get a rise out of Mr. Nobles...

***

It was five minutes after the last bell rang when Naomi knocked on Mr. Nobles' door.

"Come in please," answered a deep mellow voice as Naomi opened the door. "Ah Ms. Tagama, nice to see you again today, and how may I help you?"

Turning back to the stack of papers on his desk Mr. Nobles did not fully take in the scantily clad senior now leaning over his desk. Naomi had taken off her bra and unbuttoned her shirt enough to allow ample cleavage to show. Her skirt now rode up her legs and her bare midriff showed enough skin to gain membership to the school's rip club.

Getting close to Mr. Nobles' head Naomi whispered, "Well Mr. Nobles I've been thinking about my grade and I have found a way for you to give me a higher grade in the class."

At that astounding statement Gerald Nobles began speaking, "Now Ms. Tagama we've already went over my grade policy..." said Mr. Nobles as he raised his head to engage his student he'd stopped mid-sentence as he realized the state of the situation.

"No Mr. Nobles see I've noticed you watching me and I've noticed how my grades reflect how much you flirt with me and how much I reciprocate," and then she leaned right into Mr. Nobles' ear and whispered in her sexiest voice, "And I think that we can make a fair exchange, my A, for what you really want out of me."

"Well Naomi I don't think that's appropri..."

"Cut the shit Mr. Nobles how would anyone know," interjected the nearly exposed Asian teenager. "Think about it Teach who would know? What I'm offering you is something you've always wanted, me and my tight pussy. So what's it gonna be Teach, all I'm suggesting is an even exchange. I mean what could be wrong with that?"

Mr. Nobles was astonished that his beautiful pupil was approaching him with this proposal. Flabbergasted, he was even more stunned as the teen advanced behind his desk and dropped to her knees. Attempting to protest Reginald stood long enough to expose his belt buckle to Naomi, allowing her to undo his belt buckle.

Complaining as he was pushed into his chair with his pants around his ankles, Mr. Nobles couldn't deny his feelings as his boxers began to tent.

"See Mr. Nobles you won't say anything, but your body says you agree with me."

Namoi freed her teachers rigid cock from its fabric prison and began to kiss it, lick it, and place the mushroom head in hear mouth. Between licking his shaft and tounging her squirming, moaning, and pleased teacher, Naomi asked.

"So do you still think this is wrong Mr. Nobles, or do you want me to keep sucking your tasty cock?"

"This couldn't be more right you conniving slut. You say you knew I wanted to fuck you, and yet you continued to tease me dressing like you do in class. I'm gonna fuck you hard for that, yes ma'am you're gonna earn that A. You're gonna sure as hell earn that A," grunted her teacher through clenched teeth.

As Naomi swirled the black dick around her mouth, Mr. Nobles kept mumbling about Naomi earning her A. Using her hand and her mouth to piston up and down the chocolate shaft of her teachers dick, Naomi moaned and slathered saliva and redistributed Mr. Nobles' pre-cum all over his pubes leaving no stone unturned.

"That's it Omi, isn't that what they call you huh? Omi... suck my dick... take it all in your mouth... show me you deserve your precious A."

"Like this Mr. Nobles you like my little tiny mouth... on your big black dick like this huh? Do you wanna... fuck me Mr. Nobles? You wanna dick me... don't you? You have yellow fever for me? You wanna feel... how tight... I am when I'm on top or do you want to... fuck me from behind like a dog in heat?

Unable to take it anymore Mr. Nobles raised the teenager off her knees and laid her back onto the top of his desk, throwing all of the test finals, and papers onto the floor. Mr. Nobles ripped off Naomi's button down shirt and eyed the amazing body on his desk. Lust filled, he began to assert himself. Eyes glistening as he devoured the petite Asian's b cups, with his wide tongue. Raising her skirt to reveal Naomi's panty less bald pussy, Mr. Nobles guided his moist dick into the heated, awaiting teenager.

"Oh yes! Fuck me Mr. Nobles! Fuck me hard with your big black dick. You're so big, you fill me up so much, abuse me, use me Teach!"

"Stop with that Teach shit Ms. Omi. From now on you'll refer to me as... Mr. Nobles. Furthermore you'll earn that A today, but you best believe you'll earn it... now take this dick."

With that the teacher began to pump the student in hard thrusts. Pulling all but his dick head out, and slamming back into the burgeoning woman. Pulling on her thighs to add more pleasure pain to each thrust, Mr. Nobles palmed one of the bouncing, high yellow, tits in his hand and played with the his student's perky breast. Thrusting all the while, Mr. Nobles began to communicate.

"Do you like.., how I'm fucking you hard, little girl? Do you like how I'm pounding... your sweet little cunt?"

"Oh Mr. Noble it hurts so good. I already... came, and I'm gonna cum again. Your big black dick is magic. I've never been fucked... like this before."

"I know, you've never had it like this," the man behind the dick replied, as he slammed his dick back into tight hole, "You'll never have it like this again in your life." Mr. Nobles began to pound the velvet hole faster, producing grunts and groans from the girl sprawled on his desk. His nuts slapped her ass every time he drove deeper into his fuck. Sweating Mr. Nobles again sped up his rhythm, pounding harder with each thrust, causing the desk to wobble on its four legs. Driving deeper. He began to produce deep moans from both he and Naomi. Harder. Naomi's head began to float in every direction as she began to grit her teeth, and beg her teacher to fuck her harder still. Deeper. The young girl's body began to convulse. Harder.

Naomi's neck became rigid and tears began to roll down her cheeks. Harder. Mr. Nobles began to pull on the desk for extra leverage as he attempted to make his pupil earn her A. Deeper. Feeling a familiar sensation in his loins, Mr. Nobles drove harder and deeper into Naomi's now abused pussy. Harder. With one last angry thrust Mr. Nobles began to unload inside the young girl. After some spurts he took his erupting dick out you the young yellow girl's twat, and deposited the rest of his seed between her hole and belly button. Finally, finished spraying cum on the teenager Mr. Nobles pulled his pants up and viewed his handiwork.

"Your grades should be in the mail in two to three weeks. Close the door when you leave, and remember this is strictly confidential," he said to the still dazed teenager. Mr. Nobles exited his office and walked to his car, satisfied with himself. As Naomi lay there drenched in sweat and cum regaining her strength.

***

Three weeks later Naomi received her grades in the mail, she could not help but smirk at most deserved A displayed by Mr. Nobles' name.