Naomi's Swinging Debut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breathing suddenly got hurried and shallow, the movement of her fingers across her clit got faster and she came, scrunching her eyes even more tightly closed and arching beneath me.

Then she sighed and relaxed back onto the mattress, still gently caressing her clit.

As I withdrew from her, she moaned, an almost inaudible sound almost of regret, and slid her hand further down, between her legs, drawing her fingers across her cunt, which was starting to ooze with my cum.

I knelt there watching her as first she tentatively dipped the tips of her index and middle fingers between her swollen labia then pushed her fingers into herself and slowly drew them back out, across her pubes and belly, smearing herself with semen.

Beside her, Naomi was lying there with her eyes closed too, the dreamy, half-out-of-it expression still on her face.

In the absence of any stimulation from Mike, she was running her hands over her breasts, cupping, squeezing and stroking them.

It was quite a sight to begin with, both girls lying there pleasuring themselves in a dazed, post-orgasm ecstacy.

Then the most unexpected thing happened. One of them reached out - I really don't know which - and found the other's hand and a second later they rolled together in a blind embrace, mouths locked together.

Mike was as surprised as I was.

Their hands were all over each other's bodies and I observed with lustful fascination and an immediately renewed arousal as Tina cupped and squeezed Naomi's breasts, coveting them.

Naomi's hand fell between Tina's legs, her fingers stroking and probing the other girl's vagina for several seconds, before continuing on its journey across her body.

Naomi had a glistening smear of my cum on her cheek from when Tina had first drawn the hand with which she had been touching herself across her face and soon Naomi had similarly painted Tina's breasts from dabbling in her cum-filled cunt.

All the while, their tongues searched each other's mouths but their favoured hands fell more and more frequently between each other's legs until they were fully engrossed in mutual masturbation.

In retrospect, Mike and I should have left them to it and simply enjoyed the show but we made the mistake of moving in on either side of them.

I know I didn't intend to break up their lesbian interlude but it did and they each turned to us again, as seamlessly as they had turned to each other.

It had been like watching a pair of sleepwalkers or hypnotics. Now they were awake again and Naomi welcomed Mike's penetration of her from behind as they both lay on their left sides.

She pushed herself back onto him and dropped her hand to her clitoris, stimulating herself further.

I watched with Tina as her boyfriend thrust himself into Naomi while reaching under her arms and cupping overflowing handfuls of her breasts.

Mike began to groan 'Oh fuck! Oh fuck!' and he squeezed her breasts so hard that surely it must hurt but Naomi was starting to cum herself, 'ohh! ohh!' in time with his thrusts, and her hand was a blur frigging at her swollen clit. Then he lurched and began pumping Naomi full of his cream.

Tina rolled over, flushed, and buried her head against my chest. It seemed perhaps the sight of seeing her boyfriend cumming with Naomi was suddenly too much.

I held her while watching Mike finish grunting his load into Naomi. Then I drew Tina up and kissed her deeply, running my hands over her body, her beautiful little breasts, her narrow hips and tight arse, pressing my hips and hard cock against her.

She pulled away and looked at me appraisingly for a moment, green eyes under heavy lids. Then she reached down and gently squeezed my cock. She bit her bottom lip nervously, the expression recalling her earlier timidity. "In my mouth?"

"Yes," I replied and, recognising at last the submissive undercurrent of her nature, I pushed her down and forcedmy cock between her lips.

There was no subtlety this time, no opportunity for her gentle tongue work. I held Tina's head and fucked her mouth and watched Naomi watching me as I came, a hot flush of an orgasm spilling two or three trembling squirts of semen into the back of Tina's throat as she swallowed and gulped around my shaft, trying not to choke.

Afterwards, on the way home, Naomi told me how much she'd enjoyed watching that. Then she expressed her surprise that I'd cum twice.

"Do you wonder," I asked, "after watching you and her together?"

"What?" she responded.

She didn't even remember at first but after hearing my description of what they did, she said: "Oh yes..." and smiled to herself.

It was a sign of things to come. Or should that be cum?

12