Napoli

Story Info
A surprise in Naples (Florida).
2.9k words
3.33
49.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt over on the hotel bed next to me and got rewarded with a handful of cold sheet. The nap after frolicking on the beach was necessary if expensive given the room rates. I seem to recall a wife being in the space next to mine a few minutes ago and I'm even pretty sure it had been my wife. No one was in the shower, no one on the patio; that means the hot tub or the pool for sure. Being bottled up with our young darling on this trip meant little time for adult pursuits. Now my little hottie has her swimsuit on and is probably cruising the pool looking to make "friends."

When I looked over the row of hibiscus trees around the pool and saw my husband kind of staggering in the bright sunlight, I wondered if he would even be able to see me seated at the far end of the pool. I'd finally heard someone speaking English after more than a day of nothing but German, French and Spanish that seemed to be typical of the summer tourist's language in Naples, FL this year. I took it upon myself to try and interrupt these two sexy older gents in their conversation to possibly deflect a little of their passionate interest in a more useful direction - mine. "I don't think this swimsuit is cut too low, but my husband keeps pulling it up on me. Maybe I should yank it down really low now and see what he says."

Well, what do you know? She has found herself some playmates. If my dick was as hard as those nipples right now maybe I wouldn't be out here looking for her. At least one of them has got a good-looking wife too. Wonder what that's about? Must be the other guy's wife is saddled with the kids at some theme park. Funny how all the foreigners seem to scatter when there is a threat of what we euphemistically call rain here. Monsoon would probably be closer to reality. That leaves the pool for the bold and the careful and, apparently, the topless. Oh no, she just has it pulled down low again...another ¼ inch...and the mystery will be slightly reduced if not over.

"I think that the rain just might get here before old fuddy-duddy. Maybe we should take cover and avoid getting hit by any nasty old lightning bolts." The guys looked at each other, at Jill (Jason's wife)then back at my boobs. Then they stared at the distant visage of my Mr. and kind of giggled to themselves. "We can duck in my room, its closest." mentioned Bob matter-of-factly. "Quick, it's starting to pour already." I squealed. We dashed for the shelter of the overhang, but were all drenched in seconds, a fact that didn't escape anyone's notice since it made all of our suits and outfits cling tight to our skin. Jason was most obviously uncomforted, judging by the tent in his shorts. Bob seemed to be mostly smiling a lot. Jill just kind of fidgeted about nervously. Hell, she probably thinks I'm some kind of pervert. Of course she doesn't yet know details but.....

The first thunderclap stunned me for an instant and I looked up. When I looked back down all I saw was raindrops. Most of the balconies and patios had curtains drawn and movies flickering behind sliding glass doors. Here and there someone left a footprint or a splashing sound behind but my wife and friends had vanished. I was already wet and had planned on some pool time anywayso I went to the area I had last seen them chatting at. A nearby patio had fresh wet footprints on it and a partially open curtain revealing some people moving around inside. I had to take a closer look. It would suck to miss out on anything interesting AGAIN.

"Let me get everyone some towels. " Jill offered. "I know where this hotel hides them. Very clever to put them in the bathroom." She tossed Jason and Bob a towel each and then a second one to Bob. "Give one to our new friend too."

"Only if I get to be gallant and assist with the drying process." Bob joked. "I always enjoy giving a helping hand to a lady; or if I can assist in any other way? " He snickered.

"What did you have in mind?" which was kind of a dumb question when I think about itsince he was already starting to snake out of the top of his trunks. But I like playing coy.

"I thought you might want to help dry this off, after you get it good and moist, of course!" Bob bellowed. Jill and Jason just smiled knowingly at each other.

"Well, sir, what do you mean by that?" I said with my eyelids fluttering Scarlet O'Hara style. Are you insinuating that I might be interesting in putting what looks to be 8 inches of hard man-meat into my little hands? Or worse yet put that totem pole of yours into my very mouth?"

As I crept up on the open curtain, I really hoped that some large angry anthromorph was not peeking out the other way at me. What I saw instead was far more interesting. A fair size pile of wet bathing suits and robes were stacked on the table by the window/door. A better than fair size dick was protruding from Kat's obviously willing lips. Grasping on securely to it with both hands, she was slowly lowering her head and then raising it while two interested spectators fondled each other. Make thatthree, interested spectators now that my own hand had slipped to touch my own growing erection. When I looked down for a second and then back up again, the second guy had also turned his attention to center stage. Reaching out with both hands he grasped Kat's ass cheeks and lined his also formidable looking tool up with her dripping wet snatch. Hell they're gonna DP her right in front of me and before I even got the chance to try it with her. That didn't seem fair, but I was mesmerized by what I was watching. I mean it isn't everyday in my life that Icatch my wife sneaking off and getting a group grope. The other gal in the room was also watching the action intently while she played with her nipples and aureoles. Meanwhile, her husband was rubbing his 7" tool in between Kat's ass cheeks for a couple of strokes and then between her legs for a couple of strokes and then repeating the journey. When he pulled back between her legs he would raise it slightly to make sure to hit first the clit that I knew so well and then to dredge the valley of love that was obviously ready for more, if the glistening wetness appearing on his protruding dick was any indication.

After I quickly wiped the rainwater off of Bob's impressive body, I decided to get down to business. No sense in wasting time, I always say. It had been twenty years since I'd seen a dick quite this large and inviting. Memories of college and the Explorers youth group came to mind as the room full of naked people converged upon each other. I'll bet that old pervert of a husband has figured out where we are by now. Probably he's watching at the window. Good thing I'm an exhibitionist – gives the old voyeur something to watch. Might as well make it worth all our whiles.

"I'll give you an hour and a half to quit rubbing that thing on my honey box." I whimpered over my shoulder at Jason. "Maybe Jill would like to rim you a little while you...ohhh...ohhh slip that...oooh beautiful, thick cock into my...oh, oh, oh, I think you have found the spot on your own!" I hadn't had so much fun since my last birthday party when I'd finally talked old big shot into a foursome. Handling two cocks at once was still a novelty for me, but not any longer. It took both hands to cover Bob and he still had plenty left to fit in my mouth. What little resistance I had left melted when Jason popped the head of his cock into my vagina. He wiggled it in and out just a couple of inches causing me to briefly let go of Bob. When I dropped my hands from Bob's purple marauder, he took advantage and pushed himself deep into my throat. I could only grab onto his thighs and hold on while Jason slowly buried himself deeper and deeper into my oh so willing cunt. When Jason finally slapped his balls against my ass he ground forward to fully impale me at both ends. Meanwhile, Jill was behind Jason, slurping at his anus-tonguing him loudly while fondling both his balls and occasionally my clit.

"Hey Bob, want to switch?" Jason beamed. "Only if that hot wife of yours rims me too." Bob answered. Even pressed all the way forward, Jason had not really given me that full- filled-up feeling. I was looking forward to gettingall of Bob where he could do some good.

I have to admit, watching this steamy action on this sultry Naples afternoon was almost as much fun as actually participating. Kat always talks about the size of this guy's dick or of that guy's technique. I'm never sure if she is guessing or revealing a personal experience. As I saw two pretty healthy looking specimens see-sawing in and out of my favorite sex-pot, I knew this was one she would chalk up pretty high on her scoreboard. When they rotated her around, I saw that she was in for a much bigger treat. Before Mr. Big could get re-inserted at the business end, the cute brunette that had been rimming her man slid on her back under Kat and began flicking her tongue up at her clit. This made Kat smile brightly and spread her legs wider. At first, Mr. Big paused to watch, then climbed on top of the brunette and began to work his impressive dick in between an equally impressive pair of tits.

All the while, Kat was sucking or at least tonguing the dick that had just been removed from her pussy while the brunette continued to flick her tongue and teeth at her clit. Her new female friend had enough presence of mind to even squeeze her mountains together to tighten the grip on a very happy looking man. The look of happiness grew a lot brighter when he crawled forward and placed Mr. Happy firmly at the opening to her vulva. I thought I could hear a deep gulping sound come from Kat as he quickly slid it in to the hilt. Her shoulders arched up and she had to drop the dick from her lips although she held onto it with one hand as a huge marauder-dick slammed into her from behind. First vigorously and then a bit more gently, he plowed into her. When he had slowed down to a gentle smooth series of light strokes, Kat extricated herself momentarily from all three connections and seemed to be telling Mr. Big to do something.

He lay down on his back and grabbed his still hard dick and pointed it in the air. Facing him, Kat lifted herself up and onto the tip of his member and slowly lowered herself down till she was fully impaled, her tits swinging in the face of the grateful gray haired man below her. It didn't take a genius to guess what the odd man out planned when faced with that blinking starfish. As Kat wriggled gently on the monster in her pussy another man made ready to penetrate her rosebud. He even was prepared for this contingency, it seemed, as he rubbed some Kama-Sutra massage oil onto his pecker before placing it at her rear port of entry. At first Kat seemed to tense up but then she relaxed as he worked just the tip past her anal ring. He poured more oil on his dick as he worked first an inch, then two, then three inches into her back door. Soon he had himself "indefinitely". Kat seemed to just be riding with it, her c-cup titties bouncing in one guy's face as the two men pumped her rhythmically. This was my own little porno movie - taking place live and in livid color. Before anyone started to wonder along with me just what was going on in there, I thought that this might be a good time to get involved a little more personally. I reached for the sliding glass door and, finding it unlocked, slid it to the side.

When Phred suddenly appeared at the door I was in such a state of ecstasy that I didn't know whether to even try and say anything. Since the guys weren't sure what to do I figured I better at least try and say something. I got about two groans and a grunt out when a familiar dick was placed in my open mouth. "You seem to have a hole unfilled. Let me take care of that." Funny guy. Everyone in the room was smiling, but Joan quickly added: "I hope you guys are saving some of that for me." A few more strokes in my mouth and Phred removed himself to go and do Joan's bidding. She was lying back on the couch with her legs splayed open while she played with her D cup breasts. Wasting as little time as usual, my hubbie jumped on Joan and plunged himself in her love-tunnel to the hilt with one quick lunge. It seemed to have the desired effect however, as Joan's eyes lit up and her legs clamped onto his back with a vise-like grip that allowed just enough room for him to pull his ass back and plunge forward again.

I didn't expect Jason to last very long, fucking my tight asshole, and I wasn't surprised when he suddenly withdrew and began jacking himself off on my ass crack. In a couple of seconds he was grunting and flooding my spine with warm semen. Spurt after spurt of cum flooded my back and ass. I had already lost track of how many orgasms I'd had but could feel another one on the way just as the missile I was astride made ready to explode big time. Phred glanced over at me as Bob was loudly proclaiming how he was gonna fill me up with his jism. I was not ready when Bob just scooped me up like a feather and stood me up in the center of the room all the while grabbing my ass cheeks and hammering me down onto his still very hard 8-incher. When he came, his legs straightened and his back bent slightly and he held me down on his erupting member while burst after burst of molten-hot cum pumped into me. Phred was still hammering away at Jill while Jason was getting his dick laved clean in her mouth. When Bob put me down on the loveseat he likewise placed his dick in my mouth for cleaning. I sucked and licked him dry, making sure to squeeze and encourage every last drop of cum from his balls.

Well, I may not have had exactly the experience I was expecting on this trip but this piece of pumping ass below me was making it well worth my while, that's for sure. Watching her suck her husband while that other guy was polishing off Kat was pretty interesting too. I'm never sure whether to be jealous, envious or proud at these moments. It then occurred to me that there was still one hole that hadn't been tried out yet. Slowing my strokes I plopped my dick out of this cute brunettes pussy and encouraged her to flip over. I pulled her legs up over the end of the couch and pulled them down to the proper level.

"You don't mind if I borrow a little of this massage oil?" I asked of no one in particular. I dribbled some in her ass crack and some on my cock. With only a bit of encouragement I pushed it right in. The scream she surrendered was a mixture of pleasure, pain and wonder. I doubt she'd taken Bob in this chute before, Jason maybe. Applying a bit more massage oil, I massaged her bowels from the inside for several more strokes. I could feel that I was very close now and wouldn't be able to hold back much longer. I pulled almost all the way out then rammed it home one final time. A tongue, which I deduced to be Kat, was pushing into my ass almost as insistently as I was pushing forward on my own mission. When I exploded and clenched every muscle and shed every drop of cum my prostate was capable of pumping, it was accompanied by a cheer from my spouse.

"Nice to see you've gotten into the swing of things! Oh, Phred, this is Jill and Jason and Bob. We've been invited out to dinner with them tonight. They know this romantic little place where it's clothing optional and the waitresses throw in a blow - job with the meal if they like you, interested?"

"What do the waiters throw in?" I had to ask.

"They didn't say. Ask Jason there, it's his place."

Jason just smiled.