Narcissa's Slavery Ch. 01

Story Info
In an effort to save her son, she turns to one man.
1.6k words
3.8
40.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Severus Snape was lounging on one of the couches trying to ignore the constant mutterings of Peter Pettigrew, better known to his friends and enemies as Wormtail. Since the return of Lord Voldemort over a year ago, Snape has been playing the part of triple agent with each side believing that he was playing the role of double agent. Despite his success in feigning allegiance in Lord Voldemort, Snape was under constant surveillance by the Dark Lord and Death Eaters.

The latest effort of the Dark Lord to ensure Snape's obedience was tethering Wormtail to him as an assistant. Snape was certain that if given the chance, Wormtail would be only too happy to report him to Lord Voldemort. This would have been a bad enough of an experience if Wormtail hadn't spent his childhood tormenting him with James Potter, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin. The rage that boiled underneath Snape's smooth veneer of calm was difficult to control at times, but he rested in the knowledge that his revenge would be achieved. He'd already seen the death of James Potter and Sirius Black, so he bided his time.

During Snape's brooding, a sudden and unexpected knock came from his door. Snape's nerves made him jump with concern over who this uninvited visitor might be. He drew his wand, hidden in his left sleeve, and moved cautiously to the door. As he passed a window, he observed that there were two visitors rather than one. They were cloaked and their identities were unknown to him. He opened the door a sliver and waited. "Narcissa!" Severus Snape declared with a minimal amount of surprise in his voice. "What a pleasant surprise!"

"Severus," Narcissa Malfoy whispered. "May I speak to you? It's urgent."

After a moment's thought, Severus was no longer surprised that Narcissa Malfoy would be visiting him. Her son, Draco, had been selected by the Dark Lord to assassinate Albus Dumbledore. The idea was absurd to anyone, but it was widely recognized by everyone, excepting the participant, that it was to serve as a punishment to Lucius Malfoy. Draco's father was currently serving a life sentence in Azkaban after his blunder in the Ministry of Magic which resulted in the capture of not only himself, but many other Death Eaters. The Dark Lord was angry.

The second guest was Narcissa's sister, Bellatrix LeStrange, who disliked Snape almost as much as he disliked her. Severus assumed that the purpose of their visit was to convince him to dissuade the Dark Lord from calling upon the young Malfoy boy to kill one of the greatest wizards the world has ever known. Of course, Snape would not be foolish enough to make such an attempt, but perhaps he could use this situation to his advantage. After all, Snape has always sought to turn situations and people to his advantage and purposes.

Without a second thought, Snape invited the sisters into his home and with the appearance of civility ordered his "assistant" to fetch wine for everyone to drink. He waited patiently for Wormtail to fulfill his task and then dismissed him from the conversation, understanding that he could not be trusted with the information that would inevitably be presented in this meeting. Knowing that Wormtail would be listening, he cast the Muffliato spell over the room so that no one could hear what was going to happen very shortly. Snape had always been a fan of the Muffliato spell for situations just like the one he was about to initiate.

Upon Snape's assurance that it would be safe to speak, Narcissa entered into the tale of her plight and begged him to assist her in convincing the Dark Lord to use another puppet against Dumbledore. Snape responded, "I assure you, Narcissa, that the Dark Lord's anger is very great indeed. Very great. And I am not fool enough to attempt to talk him out of his purpose with your son."

"But Severus, he is only a boy. He does not understand the situation that he is in or the danger of it. Please you must be able to do something!" Narcissa pleaded with fear in her eyes and hope lost from her voice.

Yes, thought Snape, I have her exactly where I want her. Snape knew that Bellatrix did not care if Draco died as long as he was attempting to fill out the Dark Lord's orders. Yet, he could convince Narcissa to show her how much she wanted Draco to be saved. He'd help her... at a great cost. Narcissa had beautiful white hair that went past her shoulders. Her body was petite with well apportioned breasts that begged to be treated roughly. She could not have weighed more than 107 pounds and Snape wanted to experience everything her body had to offer. He'd help save her son, but she would not enjoy the cost.

Snape stood up and with cold eyes pointed at the ground before his feet. Narcissa thought she understood what that meant when she knelt before him begging continually for his assistance. "Shut up," Snape said and was pleased to see that she responded immediately to his command. He loved to be in command over other people. "You can show me how much you want Draco's life spared and my assistance in this matter. I warn you that it comes at a great and painful price...."

Snape could not help but smirk slightly at the surprised and shocked look on Narcissa's face as the implications of his statement settled upon her. She hadn't moved, so Snape went on, "Unless, of course, your only son's life does not mean that much to you."

He'd done it. Snape had broken through her defenses; Narcissa Malfoy belonged to Severus Snape and he intended to reap his reward. Narcissa's defeated eyes met Snape's cold ones, and she lowered her head. With trembling hands, she moved her hands towards the zipper on his dirty black pants. Her fingers fumbled with the zipper out of fear as she started at his crotch only to realize that his cock was growing in size as she attempted to gain access to a place she never dreamed of entering.

Snape grew frustrated with Narcissa's slowness and the lust in his heart was beginning to smolder as he began to think about all of the ways he intended to use Lucius's wife. In a fit of cold, calculated frustration, he slapped Narcissa across the face with his open palm and demanded, "You are my slut now and your body belongs to me. If you want your son to receive my help, then you had better satisfy my every wish. I warn you though, my lust feels insatiable."

With mounting fear for herself and her son, Narcissa finally unbuttoned and unzipped Snape's pants. While Snape's house smelled unpleasant, being near the unwashed dick of its owner, smelled many times worse. She was certain that he had not showered for many days. Yet, despite the indigence of what was about to happen and the fear she felt, she knew that she would suffer through it for the love she bore her son. She reached her right hand into the darkness of Snape's pants and grasped his cock in her hand. While she had always had petite, lady-like hands, she was surprised to feel how large Snape's dick was.

The pleasure that Snape felt when Narcissa's hand took hold of his dick was so pleasurable that he could not help but groan slightly. Yet it was not just the physical pleasure that made this experience so great, but was the dominance that he was displaying over his new slut. It was the fact that while consensual, the sex was not going to be enjoyable for her and she would do it with the greatest reluctance in her heart. Snape saw Narcissa's mouth part slightly as her head neared his dick and he became even harder than before.

Narcissa's tongue was flickering around the head of his cock, which transported Snape into a realm of pure pleasure. She began to take in the first inch of his dick, bobbing slightly while rubbing her tongue over his head. While this was certainly an enjoyable experience for Snape, he was more concerned that she not enjoy herself on any level. He wanted to use and abuse her body in every way imaginable. He gently placed his hands on Narcissa's cheeks feigning a tenderly touch to put her at a momentary ease. His hands slowly moved back to her hair that she began to caress, enjoying the softness of her hair.

With a wicked smile, Snape wrapped his hands in Narcissa's hair on either side of her head and pulled hard on it. Narcissa was shocked by the sudden pain that rippled through her head as Snape pulled on her hair. The dick she was sucking so tenderly was suddenly jammed deep into her throat causing her to gag. Yet despite the retching sounds and saliva that was pouring out of her mouth, Snape held firm to her hair keeping his dick logged in her throat. Tears were streaming down Narcissa's face as she experienced this deep humiliation. Snape, looking her coldly in the eyes said, "Is there a problem? Would you prefer that I do not help save your son from an awful fate, my slut?"

Narcissa understood how powerless she was in this situation. She felt beaten and humiliated, but she knew that she had no choice. She needed Severus's help and he knew that too. Snape released her hair from his grasp and Narcissa coughed wildly. Once her coughs were under control she whispered with her head bowed and eyes on the ground, "My body is yours."