NASCAR Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have no idea how many cocks I actually sucked that night. Someone had pushed a fifth of Jack Daniels though the hole between the second and third guy. I didn't even hesitate or need any reinforcement to suck off number three after the second guy emptied his cum filled balls in my mouth and on me. By the time I finished the fifth of JD, I had lost count after the seventh guy covered my face and breasts in cum. Most of the cocks were average sized and easily slid down my throat. One was very small, but he still filled my mouth with his warm cum.

For some perverse reason, I found that was extremely turned on by this. I have always loved to suck cock, since I was a high school sophomore, and was well known for abilities in both high school and college. That night I put my abilities to the test. By the time the fifth was gone, my panties had long since been removed and my fingers were buried three deep in my pussy. I came hard. I came a lot. I was covered in the cum of strangers. I realized that I was truly a cock sucking whore.

As the latest and largest cock thrust in and out of the hole and in and out of my mouth, my jaw was tired and sore. I could barely get him all the way in my mouth, but he kept pushing his probably 10 plus inches down my throat. I was gagging and gasping as he fucked my mouth until he erupted in the biggest load of cum I have ever seen. My hair, face, and breasts already sticky and tight with the drying cum of the others were drenched. I was full from having swallowed so much cum. He sprayed me down like a fourth of July grand finale. When that last cock slid back out of the hole, I could see the gray of dawn coming through. I sat and waited, wondering if I was in fact done as I wiped the gobs of cum away from my eyes. I tentatively reached out and tried the door and it opened. Stumbling to my feet, I wiped the pools of cum from my body, surprising myself by licking my fingers clean with each scoop. I then pulled on my skirt and tank top and started to stumble back to our campsite.

SHIT! What the fuck do I tell my husband when he asks where I've been? How do I explain the obvious dried cum stuck all over my body?

The answer to the second question came as I passed a campsite. In the early morning light, I saw a solar shower set up towards the back. This is basically an elevated water tank with a gravity fed shower head. Checking it, I saw it was nearly full. I quickly peeled off my clothes which were stuck to my body by the cum of unknown men. Turning on the shower head I gasped as I stepped under the cold water. The idea behind the solar shower is the sun warms the water. Being the early morning hours, no sun had warmed this water in a while. Using some body wash I found there I gave myself a quick shower and used a towel hanging there to dry my body. Wet hair will be easier to explain than dried cum I thought and laughed to myself.

Pulling on my skirt and top, I walked the rest of the way back to our campsite. I quietly opened our RV so as not to wake my husband. Looking at the clock, I saw it was 5:45 AM. Shit! I had been sucking cock for almost 4 hours! I saw my husband was not in bed. Figuring he just passed out at the camp site of his poker game, I quickly stripped off my cum crusted clothes and put on my soft cotton pajamas. I quickly blow dried my hair thinking if he came in while I was doing that I would tell him I just got up. Once my hair was dry, I crawled into bed.

Just as I was drifting off to sleep, I heard whispering followed by the sound of the door to the RV opening. I opened my eyes just enough to see my husband and that asshole Ricky stumble in, obviously still drunk and still going on with their night.

"See I told you she'd still be sleeping," I heard my husband say. "She had a lot to drink last night and probably passed out right after we left here. Remember, we played poker all night right?"

"Oh yeah!" Ricky whispered, "We played poke her mouth! Man I wonder who that fucking slut was, I haven't had a blow job like that in years!"

"Just shut the fuck up about it!" My husband said. "Just shut the fuck up!"

"Don't worry man . . . It's our secret. Man too bad our wives don't suck cock like that slut in the porta-john! That was the best 20 bucks I spent!"

My husband made some comment to Ricky that I didn't really hear. I was shocked. I knew. I was the slut. They both paid my captor 20 bucks and I had sucked their cocks. A tear rolled down my cheek as I felt my husband crawl into bed next to me, his body curving to mine as his arm draped over me.

________________________________________

12