Nassau Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I throw on an old pair of heavy tan cotton shorts and a white T-shirt that is ripped at the collar; I love these old clothes and you like the fact that they make me look like a bit of a rounder.

We head downstairs and jump on the bus 10B, it is only a 10-minute ride and the bus drops us off in the centre of town. We walk hand in hand in and out of the many shops dedicated to the ever-growing tourist trade. All the fashion and leather goods stores from Paris are well represented here. We wander into the Louis V store and we pick out a handbag and matching silk scarf. Life is good.

We spend an hour wandering around and then head down to the large very busy local straw market by the docks where the cruise ships come into port. As we wander through this maze of straw hats, t-shirts and knickknacks you spot a pair of black linen tie waist pants for me, they are amazing and you ask me to try them on. As I head into the change room I notice you right behind me. I close the door and you kiss me full on the lips as you twist my nipples, I immediately get hard as a rock, the head of my cock is trying to push out through my shorts. You whisper in my ear that you want to suck my cock and have me cum in your mouth; you drop to your knees pulling my shorts down as you do. My hard cock springs out and rubs up against your face; I am so hot that my legs are shaking. You take my hard cock in your hand and stroke it a few times until it starts to ooze the clear pre-cum fluid that you love to rub on your lips. You stop momentarily and pull a lipstick compact out of your purse and proceed to put lipstick on your lips while gazing up into my eyes. You are making me so hot with lust as you take my cock and rub it all over your lips, now it is my turn as I bend down and kiss you full on the lips. You then proceed to take just the head of my cock in your mouth sucking it very hard and using your tongue to lick the shaft. I can't stand it I am going to explode.

I grab the back of your head and force my cock down your throat, I need to feel your lips sucking on the base of my cock, between you sucking hard and twisting my nipples it is not long before you feel the head of my cock swell as I start to cum, I am shaking from the intensity as the shop owner knocks on the door and asks if everything is ok, my voice is shaky as I reply "Yes we will be right out..." You suck me hard as I continue to spurt my hot cum in your mouth, finally I stop, and oh my God that felt amazing. I pull my cock out of your mouth and pull you to your feet and kiss you on the lips. I can taste my cum on your lips and tongue. Wow that was incredible.

I quickly pull up my shorts and you whisper that you "are going to ride my cock later this evening and fuck me crazy". I laugh and say ok. We go out the door and proceed to buy the pants, both of us forgetting that I have not tried them on. It is time to head back to the hotel and get our butts down to the beach for some more sun.

You have a high cut black bikini on with a pair of flip-flops and damm you look hot. I have the beach bag filled with all the necessities including a big thermos of Margaritas I have had sent up from the bar. I can't stop kissing you in the elevator as we head down to the main floor. We walk to the end of the beach where our little secluded cabana hideout is, I have all the things we need to enjoy the afternoon and watch the sunset at 6:00 pm. Our little cabana is still there and is filled with fresh towels, I always making a point of giving some cash to the guys who look after the beach. You lay on the chaise lounge and feel the hot sun beat down on you, you are surprised as I hand you an ice cold Margarita, you take a sip and smile, ah the start of a great afternoon on the beach. I have organized the towels and my chaise lounge and poured myself a Margarita, man the sun is hot. You have finished your Margarita, and have got another nice little buzz on, you feel the heat of the sun all over your body and you close your eyes. You feel my hands touch you as I take off your bikini top, I am kneeling at the head of the chaise lounge on my knees in the sand, looking down the beautiful length of your body, I tell you relax and enjoy the sensation of my hands massaging you with the first drops of hot suntan lotion.

I spend 45 minutes giving you a body massage with hot oil, your eyes are heavy as you drift off to sleep, lulled by the steady, dull roar of the surf. I wander down to the Sea Doo rental booth and get us a 3 person GTX and some snorkelling gear. I am going to take you over to the reef just off shore of the island across the bay from us.

I head back to our little spot and run the Sea Doo up on the beach. You are still asleep, enjoying the warm breeze off the water caressing your body. I lean over and kiss you on the lips and you stir, slowly opening your eyes. I give to a chance to wake up before I lead you into the water for a quick swim and a rinse off. You ask me about the Sea Doo and I tell you that we are going for a ride and then snorkelling across the bay. I load up a couple of towels, the balance of the thermos of Margaritas and push the Sea Doo into the surf with you on the back. We head out racing the machine across the water doing some quick turns and spins and then head over to the small island where the locals take tourists on half day sailing and lunch trips. I head around the island to a small deserted beach I found the last time I was down here... We beach the Sea Doo, unload the towels, drinks and snorkelling gear, you look great as you stretch on the beach. We spend a couple hours out exploring the reef, holding hands as we swim. The colour of the fish and coral combined with the electric blue of the water is amazing. It is time to head back to the hotel beach to watch the sunset. Before we leave I take you in my arms and kiss you slowly and very passionately and thank you for such a great day.

The beach gets a little busy as people start to wander down to watch the sunset. You have your bikini top back on, you are a little buzzed and have a sun burn but there is this nice smile on your face. We hold hands as we watch the sun turn into a huge ball of orange fire as it starts its rapid descent into the ocean, and then darkness begins just as rapidly, it is time to take a shower and get dressed for an early intimate dinner as we head upstairs to the room.

I can't take my eyes off of you as we ride up on the elevator it is early about 6:15pm, but it seems much later. I sit you down in the big wicker chair, on the balcony overlooking the ocean. Thank God we have a privacy blind. You have a residue of sand, sun tan lotion, sweat and champagne on your body. I tug your bikini bottoms off and put your beautiful legs over the arms of the chair; I pass you an ice-cold glass of champagne and get down on my knees.

Your thighs are spread wide for me as I lean down and kiss your beautiful lips. You grab my head and pull me close to you, the sensation of my long thick wide tongue takes you over the top as I start to make love to you and suck on you, I am raping you with my tongue as you tilt your hips up to get all of my tongue inside you. I am once again going to make you a very happy girl, as I make love to you, my tongue experiences all the tastes of salt, sand, sun tan lotion, sweat and champagne, you taste fantastic. You take a deep breath and hold it as long as you can as you feel the start of your orgasm, you can't believe how much this technique intensifies the sensation of your orgasm, you thank me for this little tip I gave you. You are getting spoiled with this wild and sensual pleasure of cumming with my tongue, lips, voice, and my big hard cock. Our passion and lust runs together like the current of a river, you are surprised how much I love to pleasure you

I think I need to get a wake up call as we crawl under the sheets for yet another love induced nap; I call the front desk and ask them to wake us up at 8:00pm, so we can go for dinner at a reasonable hour. I warp my big arms around you as I pull up the duvet and pull you into me; you nestle into me spoon-like. Our bodies meld together under the covers, you in front of me and I kiss your neck.

I hear the phone at 8:00 and grab it, you are still asleep, I light a dozen candles in the bathroom before we take a shower, and as usual in the Caribbean it is dark like midnight in the room. I bought a flower scented bar of soap and a big soft natural sponge at the market to wash you down, and I will gently wash and condition your hair. I wake you gently, whispering into your ear, you stir and reach up and wrap your arms around me, kissing me on the lips. I take my hands and gently caress your face, looking at you is such a beautiful thing; I grab you and roll you over on top of me so that I can feel you on top of me. Your skin is so soft and I need to feel your weight on top of me, I run my hands up and down your back and softly across your ass. I feel you nuzzle my neck as I massage your back; I am the happiest man on the planet being this close to you.

We jump in the shower; both of us have a slight sting happening as the hot water hits our sun burned bodies. I take the bar of soap and lather it up in the big sponge and proceed to wash you top to bottom. You love to feel the warm water cascade over you as I wash you. I then proceed to wash and condition your hair, taking my time to massage your scalp with my strong hands. It has been a long 24 hours, both my tongue and my cock are sore but I am the happiest guy in Nassau. I am not surprised at the level of our passion, and how much fun we have together. We are a great fit for each other I think, you have a smile, body and eyes of a goddess, a great intellect and the humour that makes me cry with laughter.

Well enough of that romantic stuff I have to get you dressed and feed you, you know me I am not a sensitive or romantic kind of guy.

I have laid out a black silk dress on the bed for you, it has black mother of pearl buttons down the front and it is short; it comes down to your mid thigh. I have included a set of red silk bra and panties, Chanel red lipstick, and a pair of black high heeled sandals.

I go and sit on the balcony while you get dressed; a few minutes later you come out and my God you looking stunning. You are looking so hot, I get up and undo a button at the top of your dress so that a small piece of red lace is visible and I then get down on my knees and undue 3 buttons at the bottom of your dress so that I will be able to see the top of your thighs as you walk.. It is dark and we can see and hear other people on their balconies, I can't resist the urge to lick the top of your thighs. I gently pull your panties to one side and softly suck on your little man in the boat, it only takes a couple of minutes before you start to orgasm, I feel your dress brushing against my face as your legs tremble and you shudder with your orgasm. Mmmm that was nice, I get up and quickly go and wash my face, I come back grab your hand and off we go to dinner.

We walk the block to the restaurant, the air is warm and the scent of flowers is heavy in the air, it is a beautiful night. We are going to a little restaurant named Terroni; it is traditional Italian, with the long white tablecloths and lit by candlelight. The owner welcomes us and takes us to a small half circle booth in the corner. It is quiet here and very discreet, the only lighting is provided by a candle in the middle of the table. I have picked this table specifically so that you and I will have privacy during dinner. As you sit down I get a quick glimpse of your panties as your dress rides up your thighs, what a beautiful sight. As we settle in I lean over and kiss you, I order a bottle of Masi Chardonnay as the waiter hands us the menus. You are still tingling from your last little pleasure on the balcony, I can hardly wait for later this evening when you are going to ride my hard cock and make me cum inside you. The waiter comes back and we order dinner, grilled Maui Maui, half order of fettuccini Alfredo and an insalata mista; this is a nice light dinner as it is already 9:30. Dinner is nice; we chat and laugh and I am on my best behaviour, although it is tough for me knowing what lies under the long tablecloth beside me. We split a chocolate tartufo and then leave the restaurant, it is getting late and we have a big day again tomorrow so it's time to call it a night.

The walk back to the hotel is quiet and we are both tired, the sun, alcohol and all this passionate lovemaking has taken its toll. As we enter the hotel room I hand you a small gift-wrapped box. You open it and find a pale green silk slip to show off your great tan, something for you to wear to bed. We take turns in the bathroom washing our faces and brushing our teeth. You emerge from the bathroom with your new slip on and it looks amazing, it comes down to about 6 inches below you beautiful ass, your nipples are visible beneath it and are hard from the cool air and the feel of silk against them. I am wearing the black bottoms of my silk pj's, I turn back the duvet and we both crawl into bed, we kiss for a long time and then we roll on to our sides and snuggle up under the duvet. I am behind you with my big arms wrapped around you, we say goodnight and I love you and fall asleep.

I wake up and look at my watch it is just after 5:00 am, the only noise is the surf and your gentle breathing. The room is dark with the only light coming from the lights in the pool 8 stories below our room. Thank God we have a king size bed as you're sleeping on your back sprawled out and boy - you are sound asleep! I am wondering if I could do the sex in your sleep routine again... I crawl under the covers and feel the heat coming off your body and chuckle like a kid with a new toy. Your slip is bunched around your hips and your legs are spread across the bed and I can tell by your breathing that you are in a very deep sleep. I move my mouth up to your lips and gently push them apart with my tongue, I don't want to wake up you up so early this morning; I am just going to softly suck on your little man in the boat. I slowly and softly push the whole width of my tongue between you lips. I don't want to fondle your nipples for fear of waking you up so I engage in an exercise of softness. Although we have been lovers a very short time you are amazed at the level of sensitivity that I have with my hands, tongue, lips, and my cock.

I can be as gentle as a butterfly or as forceful as a bull. Passion is an incredible thing, sometimes rough but passionate make you lust for more and then there are the moments were you are in awe of my gentle and intense passion where I make you beg for more by gently sucking and licking your lips. When you are on top of me riding my cock the same applies, sometimes your passion exceeds even your expectations and you need to capture that moment and you fuck me so hard. Then there are other times when we have kissed for a long time and our passion seems like it is going to explode and you push my cock inside you and ride me slowly, looking into my blue eyes, squeezing me, my hands fondling your breasts or caressing your ass. This early morning you are mine again as I take you to another orgasm with the gently brushes of big thick tongue and the gentle sucking motion of my lips, you twist in your sleep as you start to cum. I feel you shudder as the orgasm washes over your body.

I slowly ease up off the bed careful not to wake you. You toss and turn and roll over still asleep, I put on my bathrobe and go out on the balcony and settle into the big rattan chaise lounge to watch the glorious sunrise that will begin in about 15 minutes. The sun rises and it is quiet except for the noise coming from the kitchen staff hustling to get the breakfast buffet together. It is almost 6:00am when you wander out on to the balcony in your silk slip, your hair is tussled, and you look incredibly sexy especially with the sun shining through your slip. You straddle my hips, lean over and give me a big good morning kiss. You sit up and toss your hair and smile like a Cheshire cat, I look up you ask what the smile is all about and you exclaim that you had another incredible sex dream and that you are very wet from it.

You lean over and kiss me again, taking my tongue in your mouth and sucking on it, you know this drives me wild, at the same time you open my bathrobe and you start to feel my cock hardening between your thighs. You twist my nipples to really get me hard and you spread your thighs and push down so that you can feel my hard cock between your lips that are still wet from 'your dream'. You move your hips back and forth so that my cock is sliding back and forth between your lips, I am not inside you but the sensation of the head of my cock and the length of my shaft sliding back and forth between your lips excites you. The rubbing of the head of my cock against your clitoris is too much as you start to cum really hard. You cum for what seems forever and you reach down and grab my cock and push the head inside you, you gasp as the head is really big, the mornings are always the best for me; you push back so that all of my cock is inside you. I push down hard on your ass as I take your nipple in my mouth; you are squeezing my cock hard and sliding up and down at the same time. You start to suck on my nipple hard and twist the other one as you can feel the start of my orgasm building; you are getting ready to orgasm as well. Our bodies are moving in sync as we both feel the onslaught of our orgasms. We both take deep breathes as I start to thrust hard in to you and you feel the spurts of my hot cum inside you making you cum as well. Our orgasms are so intense, the little breathing technique I have taught you does definitely increase the intensity of orgasms.

You collapse on my chest and I wrap my big arms around you, we are both shaking from the intense orgasms. You nuzzle my neck and tell me you love me and I hug you tight. The sun feels warm on your back and you have little droplets of sweat on your forehead; nothing like a good morning workout to build up an appetite.

You feel my cock softening inside you and your breathing is settling back to normal. We lay on the chaise lounge for about an hour, you stand up and grab my hand and lead me to the bed. I lie down on the bed and put a big pillow under my head, I love when you straddle my face and let me lick all the cum that is inside you. You grab hold of the headboard, and lower yourself on to my face feeling my thick tongue slide inside you. Your slip is brushing against my face as you feel my tongue lick you top to bottom, this excites you to no end, that coupled with my fingertips brushing your nipples through the silk. As you feel the width of my tongue licking you, I start to suck on your clitoris, your thighs tighten against my face as you are starting to cum once again, and you take a deep breath. I start to lick and suck you very hard bringing my arms down over your thighs to hold you in place so that I can make you cum a couple of times. You throw your head back and hold on to the headboard for dear life as one then another and then another orgasm rack your body. I finally stop as your whole body is shaking and it is all you can do to get a breath, you roll on to the bed your face and chest is flushed from the heat of passion. After a few minutes you lean over and kiss me and then tell me I am such a good boy, and that this is a hell of way to start the day and then you start to laugh.

We take a quick shower together and get dressed; it is definitely time for some breakfast. You throw on a pair of cute white short shorts, a white T-shirt and you grab one of my black NY Yankees baseball hats and put on a pair of sandals. Go figure, no underwear no bra, no makeup with the exception of some Chanel lipstick and you look like a million dollars. I have my old ripped shorts and a clean white T and a weather-beaten pair of sandals I picked up in Manzanillo 5 years ago and yes another but different black NY Yankees baseball hat. I grab your hand and we head down to the hotel breakfast buffet. You look so beautiful and I notice a few heads turn when we enter, ah the poor bastards, I am the lucky man who gets to share your pillow. We are both famished, I can't imagine why. On this sexual regime I figure we are burning 3-4000 calories a day on the Dr. Douglas low cal diet of love. We look at each other and decide to split a couple of things, French toast, an order of poached eggs, a fruit salad and a coffee for my good girl. You laugh at my animated impression of our little gay waiter. I lean over and kiss you full on the lips and tell you how much I love you. I think today we will just hangout on the beach and relax and go snorkelling. Time to recharge the batteries a little.