Nasty Canal Story

Story Info
Overweight pothead seduces young women.
3.2k words
3.2
30.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John is a big, fat, drunk, lardo. He likes nothing better than watching porn, jerking off and getting high as a kite on pot to improve the experience. He's currently walking home along the canal by his local pub and thinking about the five fingered delights that await him at home.

He goes under a wide bridge and hears the giggling of girls. He's come this route many times and knows there's a bench on the other side of the bridge. John's head has cleared a bit by this time and he needs a piss. So he stops under the bridge and takes a leak. While he's there he listens to the girls.

John soon realises that there are two girls one call Jane and the other Anne. Anne had a date the previous night with some lad called Jake. They'd gone to the pictures and finished the evening drinking cider in a quiet spot in the park. The conversation stalls here for a long time as this was the point, in the story, where Anne and Jake got physical. Anne describes how Jake started to stroke her hair and as the cider was finished she lay down on the grass and used his lap as a pillow. The hair stroking had continued, but slowly Jake had started to move south with one hand, while his other hand gently massaged her knee.

"Oh god! " said Anne. "His hands were slowly coming up to meet each other. I sort of just reacted when his hands went to between my legs and on my breast at the same time."

"Shit Anne, what did you do? How did it feel?"

"I didn't want an accident. I like Jake too much to hurt him. I just sort a put my hands lightly on each of his and that was enough to stop him. God! Jane, it felt so good. His large warm hands just stayed there warming my skin and gently tracing the outline of my nipple"

At this John realised the best bit was over. He finished his piss lit a joint and walked from under the bridge to join the party.

John saw the two girls turn and look at him. They're startled and a little scared of this strange man.

This is a revelation, to John. His first chance to see the girls. He's not disappointed as both are 18, young and pretty. The nearest is a brunette, who's standing and just about to make a gesture with here hand as John emerged. John assumes this is Anne. The blonde girl sitting on a short wall must be Jane. They are both wearing white blouses and pleated black skirts, as if they'd just left school for the day. The girls have stunning bodies with long legs, firm large breasts and shoulder length curly hair. Every man's deepest darkest fantasy and certainly Johns.

He looks at the girls in horror, then the joint, then back to the girls. A look of pure panic sweeps his face.

"Jesus fucking Christ where did you come from" he says. "I, I. Look err you girls. You girls you cant say you saw me with this. Oh God!" John begins pacing back and forward alternately looking up at the sky, the joint and the girls. Lets face it he's really hamming it up, but the girls are falling for it.

"Hay! we don't want any trouble mister," says Anne. John sees the cogs start to whirl in her head, he even thought he could hear them. "So What's that! You've got in your hand then." John plays along.

"Err! Oh err just a cigarette." He starts to walk slowly on and Jane's the first to twig.

"Gis a drag on your joint mate."

John turns. His head looks up to the heavens, like he's just been stopped by customs, with drugs stashed in his bag. His head comes down slowly, turns and looks Jane right between the eyes.

"Oh and so how old are you." Jane look's down and to her left.

"19 ½ ." John now knows she's lying from the direction of her gaze, but the ½ just makes it too easy.

"Yeah sure." He still looks her straight in the eyes, but this time he smirked as he says it. He turns again. This time he only takes a single step before the truth comes from Anne behind him.

"OK! OK! Were 18" says Anne. "Give as a drag or well bust you in." John turn's and smiles directly at Anne.

"I hate sharing take one each," he throws them to the girls and then lights them up.

The girls have obviously smoked a good many joints before. They know how to hold them between and during drags. They know to hold the smoke in as long as possible, but most importantly they don't cough up the first two or three drags, because the pot's burning the back of their throats.

Within a few minutes they are all stoned and talking freely. In fact the girls wont shut up. John is soon introduced and then informed about their sixth form College, their favourite colour, band and male lead actor.

Seeing that he's reached a new level of trust he suggests they move off the canal and into the doorway of an old warehouse, a few yards from where they're standing. The girls see the sense in this and actually go further into the building than John had hoped. The building has no roof so it's not dark and the two girls now use discarded masonry as make shift chairs. The three sit in a circle smoking their joints, chatting about crap and even having a laugh about some common media driven memory they share.

John can not believe his luck. Here he is sitting round getting stoned with two gorgeous, young women, with short revealing pleated skirts, that were even now riding up their young sleek inviting thighs. Worst case scenario is he now has good 'jerking off' material for tonight, but no, he wants more. He will kick himself for the rest of his life if he doesn't try something with them.

Thirty years from now he could be some old man sitting in his urine soaked rain coat riding a bus for entertainment on a bleak rain soaked November afternoon. For no apparent reason his fellow passengers would hear him say "SHIT" and only he would know that it was the lament for this missed fuck. Still driving him crazy after thirty years, like the missed fucks twenty years ago do know. That thought now drives John on.

John look's across at Jane. She has started to wilt. It is becoming obvious that he has before him the two definitive types of pot smokers. As Jane is getting more and more 'monged', by the pot, her head is getting heavier and heavier. Very soon she will have to lie down where ever she can. Anne on the other hand is a talker. He knows he could probably ask her anything right now, no matter how personal and Anne would tell him, not thinking a thing of it.

A few minutes later Anne is still chatting on about the latest soap on TV and the joints are all but gone. Jane slides down the wall she's on, until she's lying flat on the floor. Its long since reverted to grass so is not too uncomfortable. John looks at Jane and enjoys what he sees. Her skirt is now up round her waist, her white silk knickers plainly in view, as is the outline of her young sex. She's still awake and knows what's going on, but now she's just an observer until the drugs where off.

Anne look's down at here friend and is not shocked.

"She's lasted longer than usual today." They both smile at the shared joke. "So Anne do you have a boy friend." He knows full well the answer, but wants to get the subject on to sex a.s.a.p. "Yea he's great. He's a year older than me and has his own car." He knows this was supposed to impressed him, so play's along. "That's great, but does he like you?," John asks. She looks puzzled. "We've bin going out for WEEKS!," says Anne "Yes, but does he like you"? "Yes I think so. Why do you ask? What's it to you?" It's obvious Anne's threatened by these questions. John pick's up on this at once. "Oh nothing I was just wondering. So, if you know he likes you, then the two of you must have had sex. "

"What! No, no we haven't"

"OK so how do you know?" Asks John. "I, I just do. Look what are you getting at?" Asks Anne. "Well your a young girl I'm not surprised you don't know this. You haven't had a chance to get some understanding of men. Young men are very different from women. When a women meets a man she looks at him and judges his appearance. Then she hears what he says and judges his words. Finally she judges his future prospects and in her head a green light for, yes I like him or a red light for, walk away, goes on."

"A man on the other hand works in a much simpler way. He meets and goes out with a girl and all the time he's thinking when are we going to fuck. A man could go out with a woman for years and still that's the No. 1 item in his head. WHEN? The women might as well be reciting the English dictionary on their dates. A man will not make a judgement on a girl until he's laid her."

John pauses for a moment to let this sink in. Anne's looking at him open mouthed. He guesses half of her doesn't believe him and the other half of her is nursing her bruised ego, knowing what he's said is true. The thought that Jake might think her anything other than the most exciting person in the world had not entered her head until now. She finishes her joint. John had finished his a few minutes back. He lights up his fourth and stands up to pass it to her. As he does so he, walks over and sits down between Anne and the prostrate Jane.

"Oh hold on. Jake's not like that. He's told me he wants to wait until I'm ready."

"OK so what if he had said I want it NOW! You would have said no and thought him a selfish bastard. From his point of view the fish has slipped the hook.

The fact is that you will only know if he likes you when you have sex. It will no longer be an issue to Jake and he will start concentrating on what your saying." By this time Anne is looking like her whole world's come to an end. Her mouth's open and her face expressionless. John new this argument no matter how sound would have been given short shrift by a young girl like Anne if she wasn't off her skull on pot and getting higher. But still he was surprised at how much she was taking this to heart.

"So I have to have sex, if I'm going to be happy with Jake?," Anne said. The joint was being passed back and forth. "Yes Anne you have to have sex and soon." She started to sob a little. "Oh, what's up" said John. He puts his arm round her shoulder and leans his head close to hers. "Come on what's up. I didn't mean to make you cry." He rubs her shoulder gently, enjoying the firmness and warmth of here touch. The fragrant smell of her hair entices him to breath deeply into it. "I, I'm scared I don't know what to do. It all seams so." She sobbed again. "There there," John says. "Its OK ." He puts his hand on her chin and guides her face round to his and then places the joint in her mouth one last time. She drags the joint deeply down into her lungs and holds it for a few seconds. John sees the muscles in her face relax and he knows she's his. As she look's deep into his eyes, Anne sees Jake and John knows it. She's not with him in mind, only body. But that's OK that's what he wants..

"Now John. Now!," he thinks. He brushes her hair gently with his hand and kisses her softly on the lips. Her eyes close and she is lost in the moment. John continues the slow patient kissing. Brushing her hair and working his hand slowly down to her blouse. He releases her arms from a protective posture round her waist and wrap's them around his shoulders.

She begins to respond to his advances and soon her tongue is exploring the inside of his mouth and her hands come to life and run wild through the hair on the back of his head. This continues for a few minutes and then John sweeps Anne up into his arms and with one last kiss, turns her over so she's on all fours, with her arse up in the air presented for his pleasure. She's not got the energy to resist or request her preferences. Instead she supports herself on her elbows with her face resting on the soft mossy grass of the warehouse and her eyes still closed.

John just cant wait, but he makes himself.

He takes a second to admire the beautiful shape before him, as he unbuckles the thick, straining, brown leather belt that hold up his jeans. Her arse is still covered by the short black skirt, but now as he kicks off his jeans and boxers he rests his hands on the backs of her legs, just below the hem of her skirt. Her skin is warm and firm. There is only the slightest give in it as he lays his hands flat and brings them up underneath the hem until his fingers touch the start of her knickers. Anne sighs as she feel the heat of John hands on her legs. His hands cross her pants, taking the short skirt with them until the shirt is gathered around her wait.

Johns patience has gone. He rips both sides off the knickers simultaneously and exposes a full, firm white peach of a back side. Her legs are slightly apart and Johns 8 inch monster is already at attention, so he moves into position. As he puts the head of his dick at the entrance to her cunt he bends over her back, remembering the story told by Anne earlier, he puts his hands under her blouse. Then in one slow steady motion he impales her with his dick and runs his warm hands over her abdomen and up for his first snatch of her full breasts. Surprisingly she is already wet and so there is little more than a whimper of pleasure from Anne. Also John finds her insides warm, really warm and as a result once he starts fucking his dick seems more sensitive.

"Oh God, you good little bitch," he says. He groans as his fucking changes from short stabs to long sweeping strokes. He lifts her up by the breasts until she's standing and moaning with the pleasure of each thrust. Each thrust becomes more powerful and starts lifting Anne's slight body of her feet.

John can feel his lower body tense up and his spine fill with spunk. He looks across and sees Jane still lying on the floor looking up at him and smiling. He's about to cum, but there's something unsettling about the look Jane's giving him. Anne's whole body is by this time shuddering and her moans have become screams. John again looks down at Jane and sees she's playing with herself, quite expertly. Her fingers are extended and playing with her clit. She's climaxing fast and lifting and arching her back as she does. This is too much for Dave and he starts to pump his load into Anne's body as she too climaxes.

John stumbles to a halt. He's exhausted and drops the limp body of Anne to the floor. He's used and discarded her and now he look's across at Jane, for seconds .

However something's not right in Johns world. He takes a few faltering steps, then stumbles to the floor, his legs are refusing to work. He's still breathing hard from his excursions and looks up at the prostrate Jane. Her hands are no longer at work on her clit, but trying to remove her knickers which look to have had been inflicted with some sort of acid attack. She pays no attention to the struggling John and simply regains her feet, dusts herself down and walks over to talk to the now happily smiling Anne.

He's dammed if Jane's going to get away from him now, so he tries to get up. This time he manages to sit upright against an old foundation stone. He looks at his naked legs and groin and screams. He scream echo's all round the old warehouse and is that of a man seeing his worst nightmare. His legs and his, still hard dick, are now dissolving before his eyes. His hands go down instinctively to hold and heal the damaged area, but the rough and clumsy grasping of his penis only causes his flesh to come away, like the skin of an old, over ripe pear.

Johns mind goes into shock. He stops screaming and starts mumbling faint helps directed at the girls. The girls are huddled together dispassionately looking on, as john pathetically tries to stop the blood, which is now gushing from his body.

Within a few short minutes John's left sitting in a pool of his own blood and dissolved flesh. In each hand he holds the decomposing sods of skin and flesh that were once his balls and looking up at him on the floor is what appears to be a small severed fish head. John sits looking ahead, quiet and accepting of his future. His blood is still draining from his body and the world round him is getting smaller and smaller, like an old TV set shutting off for the night.

"Not angels," he said and then died.

"What was that," Anne said, "Not Angels, well DERRR. I swear Jane men are just so! Stupid!"

Jane walks over to John and closes his eyes and then walks back to Anne.

"Still he was! a go-ER. He gave you a good seeing too" said Jane, "Yeah and his pot was excellent," said Anne. "Y'know Jane he did say something that was interesting."

"What"

"Oh you know about what men are really thinking when their out with us"

"Oh yeah I caught that" says Jane. "Is that why you fucked him."

"Yeah I thought what the hell If that's what they really think. Still if this keeps happening where going to have to go to the clinic and get a shot or something. I cant imagine this is normal."

They walk to the door of the warehouse and take one final affectionate look back at the empty shell that was John.