Nasty Habits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,751 Followers

"My wrists. They hurt. My hands are asleep," I whimpered.

"Word of advice. Relax and take it like a man. If you don't this will tear you up inside. Enjoy it. I've been told it's quite pleasurable," Sir said as I looked at the wiggling vibrator while wondering how many other asses it had been in here in this gross basement.

"Whatever you do, do not try and force it out. If you do, I'll pick it up stick it down your throat to clean it."

"Ow!" I gasped after he reached around and pushed a finger into my ass.

"Damn, you're tight," he said while telling me to spread my legs, and after I did he introduced me to his toy, turning it off before pressing it against my anus a for second before stopping.

"Here, stand on these," he said after kicking a couple of wire milk crates over to me.

I wasn't able to spread my legs wide enough because my arms were already extended up almost as far as I could, so when he got me up on the crates it made my wrists feel a lot better and enabled me to wiggle my fingers a bit to get the blood flowing.

That was small consolation but at least it was something, and being elevated made me the same height as my torturer who was getting ready to impale me with that thing.

"Omigod!" I gasped as the second thing to ever enter my ass was eased in, and while he was gentle enough it still hurt since it was entering pretty much virgin territory because while the old gentlemen's cock that had taken my cherry was pretty big it wasn't as big that this thing.

"Relax," he hissed while spinning more and more into me, and while it may not have been all the way in it sure felt like it. "That's it. Now comes the best part."

He hit the switch, and when that thing started to undulate inside my bowels I thought I was losing my mind. I'm sure I looked ridiculous but I couldn't help it. I was jerking around like a puppet, squirming and swaying just like the thing stuck up my ass was. It didn't feel bad. Just the opposite. It felt too good and I wanted to cum so bad but whatever was bound around my genitals wouldn't allow it.

"Please," I think I pleaded but that word was lost in what sounded like speaking in tongues.

My tormentor was clearing enjoying it, stroking his now fully engorged cock as he spread lube all over it while looking at me with wild eyes. As I did my milk crate dance he came over and undid the thing was binding my balls, and then after he reached up and took the strap off the base of my dick he stepped back.

I came seconds after it cam off and such sweet relief I can't remember ever experiencing. Glancing down at my dick, which was swollen and now of a ghastly crimson purple hue, I was just in time to see it jerk wildly up and down while spurting jets of cum halfway across the room.

I came and then came some more, all the while the vibrator kept churning away as I spastically wiggled and moaned, and just when I thought I had stopped cumming my dick started spurting again. It was beyond pleasurable and was turning into discomfort when he came over and reached under my dick and held my balls in his hand.

"My turn," he whispered as he turned off the toy and extracted the purple toy from me.

"I've never wanted anyone as bad as I want you right now," he said while standing in front of me, slowly stroking that veiny monster while leering at me.

It occurred to me that I was elevated enough so if I wanted to I could lift the chain up over that pipe above me, jump down from the crates and run out the door screaming for help. Of course, the chances are good that I wouldn't make it and would get my ass kicked or worse.

That wasn't why I didn't bolt and instead just stood there though. The fact was that I didn't run because I didn't want to. Everything this man did to me, even the things I didn't like, I actually liked. I know that sounds stupid but it's the way I felt.

I wanted that cock in me and while I would carry on and beg for mercy I would only do it because that was the way he wanted it. My complete submission and my acknowledgment of his superiority to me in every way was what turned him on, and I guess me as well.

"Don't shake your head, Timothy," he said just before giving me one last look at was he was about to impale me with. "You're going to remember this all of your life, the night you took 10 and a half thick inches of man up your ass and lived to tell about it - maybe."

He came behind me and started applying more lube into me. My anus felt like it was already wide open and what was to come would only make it worse but I didn't care. I kept looking straight ahead, looking at the appalling room at every around it.

The clothespins that had been on my nipples were on the floor, having apparently popped off at some point because of the profuse sweat that was pouring out of me. There were even little puddles of sweat on the floor below me and the air was filled with the scents of sex and sweat and ass. That didn't bother Sir though.

"Awww!" I groaned as I felt his monolith push into my anus while the image of what he was doing to my little puckered ring and what it must look like filled my head. "Please. It's way too big."

What I got was what I expected, which was a derisive growl and another couple of inches of cock impaling me.

"You love my big cock in your ass, don't you Timothy?" he growled from behind me while wrapping his arms around me and probing even deeper.

"It hurts too much," I whimpered, shivering from the feel of his hairy body against my smooth back. "It's really too big sir."

"Take like a man, Timothy," he sneered as he started thrusting in and out of me, letting out a grunt each time he pushed in.

I matched that with a grunt of my own, the product of the sweet mixture of pleasure and pain I was feeling. Down below I felt him grab my spent dick, and when I looked down I saw him pulling on it savagely, stretching it out at far as he could each time.

There was no clock so I don't know how long it lasted. Five minutes or fifty. I couldn't say because I was in another world and it hadn't be caused my the half can of beer I had swallowed. In and out his huge cock went, sometimes slow and sometimes fast but always deep and hard.

Halfway through this I came, the result of his brutal yanking on my dick. I hadn't been hard when I came, and my orgasm wasn't nearly as good as the first one but it didn't matter. What mattered was what he wanted.

Eventually he came, and it was just as well because my hands were numb and my hamstrings were quivering. His arms wrapped around me as he started thrusting into me even harder, which I didn't think possible, the force lifting me off the crates with each brutal impalement until he let out a loud moan while my ravaged insides got treated to a soothing warmness.

He held me until his cock slithered out of me and then he pulled the cuffs down off the pipes and helped me down off the crates, even catching me when my knees turned to jelly for a second.

"You okay?" he asked, and I was shocked at his concern but nooded.

He undid the cuffs from my wrists and rubbed my hands for me, which I couldn't even feel for another ten minutes, and he even got me a beer. I downed it fast because I was parched and also because it was hard to handle with dead hands and then he got me another.

"Thank you," I said and then put my arm around his back and put my head on his shoulders.

I couldn't believe I did that and I also couldn't believe he let me, but I did and he did. I felt disgusting being all sweaty and feeling his cum trickling out of my anus but for some reason I also felt something else and after about 5 minutes of standing there I spoke.

"Do you want me again?" I asked.

"No. I only do guys once," he explained. "Besides, it would take me a while to get it up again."

"Maybe I could try," I said. "I kinda know what you like."

He said nothing but didn't stop me when I leaned down and began sucking on his nipples which were big and fat under the black fur. Back and forth I went, feeling the buds get stiff in my mouth while my fingers raked through the soft damp fur, but when I reached down and grabbed his messy cock it was still limp.

What if he wanted me to suck it? I didn't know if I could. What if he actually did get hard again? My anus was throbbing and felt like it was still gaped wide open even though I had checked and it wasn't. I didn't necessarily want him to do it again, but I didn't want him to leave me. Go figure.

Not surprisingly, he lifted his arm and put his hand behind his head, the action making his already massive bicep bulge even more as he presented his armpit to me. He grabbed my head with his free hand to bring me close but I was already there, licking and chewing like the feral animal I had become.

As I lapped the sweaty jungle I checked down below in hopes that he was getting hard but nothing was happening.

"Anything you want me to do, I will," I said when I briefly lifted my face out from his armpit and whispered.

He said something but I didn't hear him so he repeated it. I told him I didn't know what that was so he explained it, and then we were going over to the kitchen table.

"Turning my back on you like this," he said as he bent over the table and spread his legs. "Don't get brave."

"I won't," I said admiring his broad back and shoulders and the way the muscles rippled as he moved.

Then I was kneeling behind him with my hands on his rock hard buttocks to spread his ass cheeks, exposing the hairy crack and the balloon knot which was barely visible. This was new territory for me, although I had it done to me by that old guy just before he put his dick in me, so I knew it felt good from that angle.

"That's it, get your face in there," he said as he wiggled his butt into my face. "Stick your tongue it. That's it. Deeper."

I did the best I could, what with the tart taste and scent making my eyes water. It smelled raunchy but I could tell by the way he was wiggling around he liked it so I kept licking even though my tongue was already sore from stretching it out to reach as far as I could.

"Oh yeah!" he growled while spreading his legs farther apart. "Eat that ass. Reach under and grab my cock. That's it. Use both hands. Milk it."

I reached around his dangling balls and grabbed his cock which was still soft, and while I kept licking his anus I began to pull on his cock like he was a cow.

"Harder! Milk that fucking cock like you mean it! Like you hate it instead of love it"

I started pulling on his cock harder, and when he scolded me to stop being a wimp I actually did try and yank it off. I don't know why I was shocked when he liked it but I was, but I kept milking and licking like he wanted.

After a few minutes I started to feel his cock start to stiffen under my assault on him and then I heard him let out that moan again. When I took my face out of his ass crack I saw cum pouring out of his cock and onto the floor.

"Not bad for a first time," he said after I had milked him dry, and as I rose and got my knees unstuck from the linoleum I watched him go to the fridge and get another beer.

"Help yourself if you do," he said after I declined his offer of another one. "That thing of yours always hard?"

He was referring to my dick, which was pointing straight ahead, and I shrugged my shoulders and smiled weakly.

"Nice to be young," he said. "Does it bother you? Having such a little one I mean?"

"Sometimes," I admitted.

"I wouldn't let it bother me if I were you."

"Easy for you to say," I lamented. "Want to trade?"

"No thanks," he said and we both grinned while imagining what that would look like. "Still, it's cute. Mine sure isn't."

"Yours is beautiful. At least I think so. Dicks aren't supposed to be cute," I opined.

"Yours is. Deal with it," he said and then he looked at me funny for a second before sitting in the rickety chair that groaned under his massive frame.

"Come here Tim," he said while motioning me over to him, and when I got there he took a deep breath while reaching out for me.

"This is very rare for me," he said while looking at my dick. "Old Art has only done this twice before."

"Art? That's your name?"

"Oops. Oh well, here goes," and with that he leaned forward and took my dick in his mouth.

I thought it was weird that he had only sucked two dicks before, but before we would part he explained that he didn't think he was gay despite everything he had done to me. I think it was the power that excited him and he probably didn't care if the victim was male or female.

Anyway, he was probably telling me the truth about his inexperience because he was just as bad as cock-sucking as I had been when I first started doing it. I did appreciate him trying but when he stopped for a minute, telling me to warn him before I came because he didn't want me to cum in his mouth, I suggested something else.

"I know this is weird," I sheepishly said as I stood in front of Art holding his limp dick and my hard one, rubbing the tips of our cocks together.

"I can't judge," Art said as he looked at my dick with half of the head hidden under his long foreskin, and then he brought his hand down to help crush our cocks together.

"Oh man," I groaned as our hands and cocks rubbed away and then I was cumming, spraying my load all over his cock and pubes.

I grabbed a grubby towel from the sink to wipe him off but Art declined, which I couldn't blame him for.

"I need a shower as bad as you do, so I'll keep your load as a souvenir until I get home," Art said as we got dressed.

"This isn't your house?"

"Hell no, this is just a..."

"Torture chamber?" I asked only half-kiddingly.

"Sometimes," Art said, not kiddingly. "You know how to get out of his neighborhood?"

"Don't dawdle. It's a shitty area," he warned me after I told him I would be fine.

"Do you have to go back to your precinct, or whatever it is?" I asked. "File a report?"

"Why? You want to turn me in?" Art asked, and I shook my head no. "Tell Sarge that Detective Art violated your rights along with your asshole and made you do horrible things?"

"No, I would never do that," I insisted.

"Well, in case you change your mind here's my badge number," Art said, and even though I shook my head and turned away when he opened his wallet to show my his badge, he insisted I look.

"Huh?" I said when I looked at the badge that didn't have a number on it, just a silver shield and the words DEPUTY SHERIFF above it. A toy badge, and not even a good looking one.

"Got it at the dollar store," he said as he laughed at my dazed expression while putting his wallet away. "Hey, I never said I was a cop. Just flashed the badge. You mad?"

"I don't know," I said, and I think I was more disappointed than angry. "Uh, can we get - you know - together again?"

"No," Art said curtly. "It wouldn't be the same the second time. We know each other too well. I know you and you seemed to figure me out pretty quick too. I thought you were acting a bit at times but you were so good that I didn't mind."

"We could try," I said lamely, and while he was probably right I didn't care because I wanted to be with him and let him do whatever he wanted to me. Was this love? Was this the Daddy I never had but always searched for?

"Have a good life Tim, and be careful," Art warned as we stepped outdside. "Stay out of places like the bus station. You're cute enough to find what you're looking for in nice places and with nicer people than me."

"You're nice," I protested, wincing because my ass was throbbing and it felt like he was still inside me. "I like you."

"No, I'm not nice Tim. I'm not nice at all," Art said very coldly. "And I like you too. If I didn't like you, you would have seen a different guy back in that apartment than you did. That guy you wouldn't have liked I'm afraid. That guy sometimes even scares me. Goodnight."

We parted ways and I never saw him again, although his last words stayed with me all these years. This "different guy" Art referred to - what was that like? A rougher, more brutal man? It seemed impossible and the thought of seeing that "different guy" while in cuffs and helpless didn't appeal to me much.

Except for sometimes, during a fleeting moment when your imagination gets a little wild. Maybe you have those moments too when you think things that are a bit out there. That's why it's good when those moments stay hidden in the recesses of our minds.

***

thanks for reading

timmywells
timmywells
1,751 Followers
12