Nasty Knickers Comes Home

Story Info
Hot wife has presents for husband.
1.6k words
3.74
187k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first you saw the flickering headlights pan across the bedroom wall, then darkness filled the room again. Outside a taxi drove away. The bedside clock read 2:15AM on its red digital display. A key fumbled in the lock, before someone crept up the staircase. The haphazard creaking and bursts of muffled laughing told you that she was at least a little tipsy, if not totally drunk.

At last she entered the room, found the switch for the lamp and stood before you, looking much the worse for wear. Her make-up was smudged, especially around her lips, which were almost a crimson goo. Her hair was a tangled mess, her clothes loose, disheveled and tarty looking. In fact, she looked as if she had just been ravished. Her opening words told you that if she had been, she had most certainly enjoyed it...

"Well darling I'm home, did you miss me?" she sniggers, swigging from an open bottle of red wine at the same time. You do not respond, as you can tell she is seeking a confrontation. She proceeds to unzip her knee-length black boots one at a time, her spit-through micro skirt riding up with each movement - giving you a flash of her thin white silk panties with each movement. This she knows, and proceeds to make a meal of the task in hand. Her long blond hair sways back and forth, until her boots are finally off and land with a resounding thump on the floor. She throws her head back defiantly and swigs more wine from the bottle. You stare at the ceiling, trying to ignore her as best you can.

She knows only too well that you are dying to f**k her, having denied you these last long weeks. Going out tonight with her 'friends' was the last straw, but you made no issue of it then, as you simply want to save your marriage. Sure, you had tried other women in the past, but they simply couldn't compete with her in the bedroom. This is what kept you from seeking a divorce, as her behaviour got gradually worse in recent years...

The excitement of her wild behaviour was like a drug, and from the first time you met her you knew you were hopelessly addicted. A game that was once innocent and fun was now dangerously out-of-control. Still, you weren't going to make an issue of it now either. She'd soon fall asleep half-drunk you hoped, as you pretended to have fallen asleep before her...

Little chance of that, as she climbs on top of you, legs astride your chest and her skirt riding up again. The heat from her pussy is impossible to ignore, through the thin wall of silk that separates her skin from yours. You open your eyes to see she has unbuttoned her blouse, revealing a chain of purple hickie marks from her neck to the line of her bra-cupped breasts. Shocked as you are, your cock springs immediately to attention.

"Surprised?" she asks, jiggling her breasts beneath that bra, taunting you with her infidelity. She drinks more wine, this time performing fake oral sex on the neck of the bottle, twirling her tongue around the rim slowly, staring into your eyes all the while, as she slowly allows the rich red liquid to run in and out of her mouth, down her chin and onto her hickie-covered milk jugs. Again you look away, hoping she will soon succumb to sleep. There will be hell for her to pay later when you quiz her, come the morning...

She climbs further up your body, until her panties are right above your nose. The smell of her feminine juices fills your nostrils, as she slowly unzips her micro-skirt and discards it on the floor. Dressed now only in her panties from the waist down, the sight of her golden pubic hair poking out from the lacy trim edges of sheer silk makes your cock even harder. You ache to reach out and grab the two little strings that hold her panties and just rip them off, but still you resist with all your might. She sips more wine and allows it to fall from her mouth, this time running down her cleavage, past her smooth naked belly, over her panties and down onto your own mouth. Your tongue reacts automatically and licks the liquid that has traveled over the length of her goddess body away.

Then pulling her panty gusset quickly to one side, she lowers her swollen exposed cunt onto your mouth, rubbing it slowly 'round and 'round, until you can take no more and start to probe her oily lips with your tongue. You find her clit and lash it, as she lets more wine dribble down, mixing it with her juices, fucking your face harder and harder...

You can't help but notice the overwhelming bitter-sweet taste from her. The sweetness comes from her juices as ever, but was the bitter taste simply the wine or something more? Her honeypot was thicker and heavier than ever and there was no denying a new flavour down there. "That's right hubby-dear, taste another man from me!" she taunts, almost reading your mind and sending herself to the edge of orgasm with her wickedness. Her body shudders as she comes hard on your face, soaking you in a mixture of her juice, red wine and factor x.

She collapses onto your chest, laughing all the while. Pleased with her night's work so far, she tortures you even more. "Oooh, hubby is not pleased with me...." she goads. You turn your head to the side to stare at the wall, ignoring her still. This only drives her to make further wild claims, as her tongue licks your ear-lobe. She whispers huskily into your ear - "Don't you like your bad girl? Guess what hubby-dear, a bad man f**ked me tonight with his big hard cock, he even forced it into my mouth and shot some nasty sticky stuff down my throat!" she adds for more injury. That was definitely designed as a low-punch, as you could hardly remember the last time she gave you a blow-job. "Admit you love it!" she demands.

This takes all your resistance, but still you stare at the wall. Flushed with anger at the lack of response, she grabs your face with her hand and plants her lips on yours. She forces her tongue between your lips, probing your mouth with the same bitter-sweet taste that came from her cunt. "Tell me you love your little bad girl!" she insists, coming up for air only once, then french kissing you long, slow and deep.

You can resist no longer and grabbing a fistful of her dirty blond hair you pull her sweet little whore mouth hard against yours. Your tongues dance wildly together in each other's mouths, the thought of another man having been there earlier that night disgusting you, but making your cock absolutely raging hard. Her tongue is pushing towards the back of your throat, as she f**ks the inside of your mouth with hers.

She grinds her cunt against your cock at the same time, before breaking off to sit astride you again. She grabs your cock and rubs the end of it against the outside lips of her pussy, her panties still to one side, as she mixes her essence to the layer of your pre-cum that already coats it. This goes on forever until you can barely take it anymore, then sitting down quickly on you, her cunt takes you fully in. She prolongs your agony once more, by unhooking her bra and letting it slide down her arms until it lies in a heap on your chest. She pins it against you with her hands and laughs to herself, as she rides you fast and hard.

You are trying not to come too quickly, but the way she has turned you on tonight is mind blowing. Sensing this, she stops, and reaching for the wine bottle she drinks from it once more. This time she holds the bottle up level with her face and pushes the neck in and out of her mouth as if she is sucking hard on another man's cock. After a few strokes she opens her mouth wide and the wine comes gushing down her chin, neck, breasts, belly and cunt - soaking the pair of you in the rich vinegary liquid.

This sends her over the edge again, as she drops the bottle and pulls you up towards her. She rubs her freshly soaked titties all over your face as she f**ks you senseless with her hot nasty insatiable cunt. "Suck them hubby dear," she insists, " the way HE did!" You hesitate only once, before devouring her purple hickie-marks and nipples - filling your face completely with her heaving, sweaty, wine-flavoured breasts.

You are reaching at the point of no return, f**king each other furiously, sweat dripping from your bodies. "Admit you love your little bad girl!" she demands again, desperation in her voice. Your resistance is now zero. "Yes, I love you... you cheap, dirty, sweet, nasty, little, f**king whore... there's no-one like you... you are my sex goddess!..." you admit painfully.

Unloading this simple truth fills you with release and this sends her into orbit as her pussy walls contract and spasm, hitting take-off for a multiple orgasm as your cock explodes inside her, drenching the pink walls of her pussy with your jizz. You both f**k and grind and f**k and grind, until there is not an ounce of energy left between you and you collapse together in a heap on the bed.

The bedside clock now reads 4:15AM. It was amazing the difference two hours can make you mused, as you fell into a deep satisfied slumber, dreaming of what she might get up to next...