Nasty Stepsister and Two Guys

Story Info
Nasty step sister dominates two guys.
2.2k words
3.85
32k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Funsman
Funsman
9 Followers

At the age of 18 my best friend, John, lived across the road from me. I spent most of my free time at his house, since his mom worked all day and we could get up to all sorts of mischief. His step sister, Rozanne, was 21 and in her third year at university. She was a rather chubby girl with curly dark hair and often grumpy. She never had friends over, and she spent most of her time in her room. Rozanne would sometimes sneak up on us to spy if were smoking, which would then get us into trouble with John's mom. We were always on the alert in case she crept up on us. John lived in an outside room attached to the garage, with his own bathroom.

We often listened to music on John's hi-fi, and enjoyed just hanging out together. One afternoon after a sports match we were hot and sweaty. We went to his room and decided to have a shower. We both dropped our clothes and stepped into the shower.

We were joking around as we often do, when John said, "Lets see who has the largest cock!" He closed the taps and held up his large limp dick on the palm of his hand. It was all innocent fun, and we faced each other and held our dicks close together. We both have large ones with long foreskins. I noticed John's cock suddenly getting hard, and I had a strange type of erotic feeling that instantly got mine growing harder too. We were laughing about it, and John pulled his foreskin right back exposing his large, mushroom shaped cock head. Suddenly he grabbed my now rock hard cock and pulled the foreskin back. It was the first time anyone had ever touched my cock. It was such an intense feeling that I gasped aloud.

He let go of my cock and laughingly said "let's have a cock fight!" and grabbed his cock at the base and began slapping it against mine. I grabbed mine too and slapped his, our cock heads and shafts connecting continuously with hard impact. Although we were laughing and fooling about, after a few slaps I started feeling my cock and loin area warming up as if I was about to cum. I let go of mine, but it was too late. John gave it a couple of more slaps while my body started shuddering. It was a very embarrassing moment, perhaps making it even more erotic in a strange way. My legs started shaking and I shot out several spurts of cum. The strong bursts hit John against the belly and there was even some on his cock and balls! I thought that he was going to taunt me or be disgusted, but it obviously turned him on too and he stroked his cock hard a few times and I realised that he was cumming too. He squeezed his cock hard and shuddered wile a huge load of white cum shot out, this time hitting me on the upper thighs. It felt hot as it trickled down my legs.

After that we did not say much, just showered again and I went home.

The next day after school I went to fetch a book from John's house, when Rozanne met me in front of his room. As usual I just nodded and tried to walk past her when she grabbed my arm. "Mike, we have something important to talk about," she said. "Come into John's room!" She was always a very bossy type of person, and the best way to handle her was to obey her, even though we always taunted her behind her back.

John was sitting on his bed, looking rather dejected. He obviously had an idea of what was coming. "Sit down" she commanded, and I sat down next to John. "I know what you did yesterday!" she said. "I heard you making a noise and happened to look in through the bathroom window." I could feel myself blush with embarrassment. This was a serious situation, since in our conservative families what we did could lead to serious trouble. "I saw everything." I realised that she must have had a direct view of all the action since there was no shower curtain. It was the first time a girl would have seen me naked. I just sat there shocked, not saying a word. If she told her mother that there was cock play we were in deep shit.

Rozanne was obviously enjoying her new power over us. I have never paid much attention to her, but now I studied her carefully, wondering what she would do. She had dark eyes and quite bushy black eyebrows, with a pouty mouth and quite thick lips. It was impossible to imagine what she was thinking. "Do you know what would happen if your parents found out?" We did. Those were the days of corporal punishment, and no doubt serious bodily harm would be done to us with a cane on our backsides. And other punishments like being grounded for ages. And the embarrassment of everybody knowing. "I will punish you myself" she said. "Any obstruction from you and everybody knows!" I did not know if I should feel relieved or not.

I glanced at John and he also looked scared. "To make you remember your punishment, I will administer it over several days. You will come and report to me every afternoon for the next week." She towered over us, with her arms folded and a stern look on her face. As usual she was wearing her favourite dark green tracksuit, not the most complementary outfit, emphasising her rather large butt.

Rozanne closed the door "Now both of you take off all your clothes!" she commanded. "What?" exclaimed John as we both sat there shocked. "Now!" she shouted. We realized that the situation was really bad, so we reluctantly stood up and started taking off our school shirts and shorts. Rozanne sat down on the bed. Soon we were standing in front of her with only our shorts on. "All off!" she said. We pulled off our shorts, turning slightly to try and hide our privates to some extent. "Now stand in front of me. Hands behind your backs." I realized that she wanted to have a good look at our privates, and there was no choice. We stood in front of her, she sitting down, with our most private parts right in front of her face. I could see that she was breathing heavily, probably the first time that she has seen a cock from close up.

Rozanne stood up. "John, bend over that chair!" It was a very familiar punishment position, since we both had corporal punishment at school a few times. John bent over the upright back of the chair and put his hands on the chair seat. It is a very vulnerable position, and as we had always been caned fully clothed at school, this was even scarier. Rozanne picked up Johns leather belt from the table, twirled the buckle-end around her hand a few times and stepped into position behind him. She held the belt way behind her, and then swung it with all her might, connecting it with a loud thwack across both of his buttocks. John yelped in pain and shot upright, clutching his buttocks. "Hands off!" commanded Rozanne. I could see a huge, growing, red welt across his buttocks.

Rozanne looked at me and pointed to the chair. I was too scared to move, but she had tasted blood and had no mercy: while I was still dithering she swung the belt back and the next second it connected with my cock and balls with a dull thud. What pain! I collapsed in a heap on the floor as my aching parts sent a shock-wave through my abdomen. Rozanne had no patience: she lashed out with her foot and kicked me square under my ass. "Move now!" she shouted, and I got up on shaky legs and bent over the chair. A second later the belt slashed across my butt, and the pain shot through my whole body. "Hands off!" she commanded, breathing heavily, and I realised she was studying the growing welt across my throbbing butt.

Rozanne now sat down on the bed, leaning back against the wall. "Stand in front of me!" she said, and we both moved quickly to stand facing her, our private parts level with her face, and in full view to her.

I glanced at John's cock and was surprised that it was half erect. Mine was shrivelled up. "Now touch each other's cocks!" Now we were in for it! It took a few more threats from her before I took a deep breath and closed my right hand around Johns cock. It immediately got stiff, and it felt heavy and warm in my hand. He took my cock too, and held it lightly. I could feel my cock getting warmer and growing hard in his hand.

It was a most embarrassing situation, with Rozanne looking intently at us. She was slowly opening and closing her legs, squeezing her thighs together. Her face was slightly flushed. She had unzipped her tracksuit top, and her large, firm looking breasts were filling the thin white T-shirt she was wearing. She had no bra on, and I could see her large nipples standing up rock hard inside the shirt. "Now stroke each other's cocks!" By now our cocks had grown hard, and I moved my hand up and down John's thick cock, feeling how it responded with gentle spasms. John pulled my foreskin back and exposed my throbbing cock head. My cock was starting to feel warm from John's steady stroking, and I suddenly realised I was about to cum. Oh the embarrassment! "No, stop!" I gasped and I let go of John's cock and pulled his hand off mine. My legs were trembling and my cock was spasming up and down on its own accord. I took deep breaths, willing the cum that was pushing hot up my cock to subside.

Rozanne sat back on the bed, her back against the wall, and I saw that she had her hand down the front of her tracksuit pants, frantically rubbing. I was still trying not to cum, but this sight was too much, and although my cock wasn't being touched, cum started dribbling out. "Rub your cocks!" Rozanne panted. Her face was glowing red and her breathing faster. The second I put my hand around my cock it was all over. Sperm shot out across the bed and onto Rozanne's pants. I noticed at the same moment John came too shooting hard onto Rozanne's t-shirt. Rozanne's eyes were glazed over and she grunted quietly two or three times while her body spasmed on the bed. John and I watched in amazement as neither of us had ever seen a girl cum before.

"Now get a wet cloth and clean up your mess!" It had taken only a few seconds for Rozanne to regain her composure. John got a wet cloth from the bathroom, and wiped up the cum from the bed. Rozanne was still sitting on the bed. "Here too" she said pointing to the wet sperm on her pants and t-shirt. John rubbed the cloth gently on her leg and upper thigh. She opened her legs slightly for him to reach, and I saw that the crotch of her pants was also wet. I thought that she must have peed in her pants.

John ignored that area and moved on to clean her shirt. He gently cleaned a sperm stain on her left breast with the wet cloth. Rozanne's large nipple was clearly visible through the wet t-shirt. John and I were still totally naked, and I saw his cock stiffening again. Rozanne's eyes moved to my cock, and I could feel it getting harder. She had a small smile on her lips, as if taunting me with her power over us. "Get a clean cloth Mike, and come and help!" she instructed me. I got a wet cloth from the bathroom and sat down on the bed. Rozanne leaned right back and opened her legs, raising her knees. I looked straight into the wet crotch of her tight tracksuit pants. I could see the outline of her pussy, even the slit as the soft wet material moulded around her pussy lips.

She pointed right at her crotch and I reluctantly started moving the cloth in circular movements over her pussy. My right leg was against hers, and I could feel her body ever so slightly moving with the movement of the cloth. "Here too, John!" She pointed to her right breast, and John started rubbing the cloth over her nipple. She shifted slightly and suddenly I could feel the back of her hand accidently touching my cock head. She gave no indication that she was aware of it, but my cock was suddenly throbbing hard against her cool hand. After about a minute of rubbing her with the cloths she started to breathe deeper and a small shudder went through her body. "Ok enough!" she said and we stood back, our erect cocks evident. She smiled slightly and said "Be here tomorrow at the same time", and then got up and walked out.

Funsman
Funsman
9 Followers