Nasty Tales 02: Command is My Wish

Story Info
She learns it's a man's world at the special forces.
4.3k words
4.27
31.7k
21

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a series of separate fictional erotic stories made of pure fantasy and imagination with all characters over 18 years of age. The series includes themes such as: dominant male, humiliation, non-consensual sex, exhibition and bondage. If you are not into these themes or find them offensive, please do not read further. If you are into these things, please put your hands in your pants and enjoy.

**********************************

NASTY TALES 2: Your command is my wish

"I'm walking on sunshine, whoa, I'm walking on sunshine, whoa..." Violet sung along with the radio as her car was nearing her future home and workplace, the military base of Brutopidian special forces. While this might sound like a nightmare to most people, it was a long time dream come true for her. Violet had known she was going to be a soldier ever since she was a child; just like her late grandfather, a WW2 veteran whom she admired, and her father, a respected lieutenant in her home town. And Violet: the first female ever to enter the Brutopidian special forces! Joy filled her heart and she smiled to herself as she reminisced the day when she finally passed the physically demanding entrance exam.

Violet had no illusions about the training and life at the special forces. Regardless of their possible former rank, all new special forces recruits would start from the bottom with the rank of a private. The training would be extremely demanding both physically and mentally. There would be little free time and few holidays. At Violet's previous workplace, a military base of Brutopidian land forces, she had already heard rumors about her future commandant, the highest ranking officer of the special forces. He had a reputation of a strict man with zero tolerance for mistakes. Reportedly he didn't hide the fact that he was a chauvinist (or even a misogynist), who thought women were only useful for the army if they were cooking in the cafeteria. Despite these unnerving rumors Violet was certain that with her military talents and her immeasurable motivation she would prove herself to be just like any man — no, better than any man.

Violet arrived to the base right on time and registered in the main office as instructed. The officer there ordered a shy young private named Ryan to show her around. First they went to the cafeteria, where the only other woman, a 60-year-old kind lady called Polly, worked during the day. She offered them coffee and doughnuts. Afterwards Violet and Ryan were off to see her lodgings. She didn't want any special treatment, but it turned out she had her own small room with a shower in a small separate building whereas the men were staying in the barracks nearby.

"It's just simpler that way," said Ryan, blushing.

After seeing Violet's lodgings, they went to get her special forces clothing set from the storage. A soldier working there handed her the set: a white T-shirt, army pants, a jacket, combat boots and a backpack. She also got a practical set of white panties and a sturdy white sports bra, which was the only exception compared to the clothing set of the men.

By the time they were coming back from the tour Violet was already quite familiar with Ryan and asked him how the life really was in the special forces. What Ryan told her was pretty much what she had expected. The training was strict and demanding and there were punishments if you failed to follow orders or performed badly. The newcomers got bullied to some extent but that was "more like an initiation rite", as Ryan put it, and actually there was a good brotherly spirit between the men. According to Ryan, the only person who stood out was the commandant. He was both feared and respected and tended to keep to himself.

"I know it will feel like he hates your guts just because you're a female, but remember he treats all of us horribly and knows how to strike our weakest spots," said Ryan reassuringly, but added, "Though I think the commandant would love to use any kind of excuse to kick you out of the force so you should be extra careful not to make any violations of the rules that warrant that kind of extreme measure."

Violet thanked Ryan for his advice and spent rest of the day in her lodgings filling out some paperwork.

I The calm before the storm

The next day the training began. In the morning the newcomers assembled at a field, and Violet finally got to see the feared commandant, who was holding a speech and walking among the rows of soldiers while doing so. At first glance, there didn't seem to be anything special about him. Like all the special forces soldiers, he was well-built and had a good posture. He was slightly older, maybe in his early forties. However, when the commandant walked Violet's row, she could notice some differences that could be summed up in one word: authority. It wasn't a completely tangible feature but it had something to do with his demeanor, his deep voice and his dark eyes that shortly pierced her when he walked past her.

--two months later--

Two months had passed since Violet arrived to the base and life had taken it's course. Most of her days and sometimes even the nights were spent training. Usually the drill instructor was one of the commanding officers, but sometimes the commandant came to oversee the training himself. So far he hadn't singled anyone out but "it was the calm before the storm", the more experienced soldiers warned.

As Ryan had warned, the "brothers" (as they called themselves) pranked and teased all newcomers one way or the other. The most usual prank aimed towards Violet seemed to be the disappearance of her panties as soon as they were collected for laundry. After a while of collecting new sets of underwear on a regular basis from the storage and being followed by the snickering of the soldiers working there, she decided to "fuck it" and go commando, which was a strangely suitable phrase for the special forces.

By this time Violet had become a part of the group but she still didn't feel like one of the brothers. The main reason to this was that she was almost the only woman within a 20 km radius and sometimes it was hard for the men to ignore that fact. At times she could notice a look that lasted a moment too long or an "accidental" grabbing of her chest or backside during close combat training. Not that Violet could ignore the fact that she was surrounded by well-built, fit men either. During the training she didn't really have the time to consciously think about it, but if she had a few hours off in the evening, she thought about a lot of things. She thought about her ex, Matt. They had broken up about a month after she passed the special forces entrance exam. She didn't miss the relationship but she did miss the sex. Then Violet's thoughts went on to her fellow soldiers: how they looked while training, moving around, sweating, smelling manly... Often by this time she had moved her hand inside her pants, touching, feeling moist, building fantasies in her head...

Masturbation was a pleasure but sometimes Violet also entertained the thought of inviting someone to visit her quarters or arranging a secret meeting in a secluded location. She quickly abandoned these thoughts. Violating the rules in this way was a major offence and she would have been kicked out of the Brutopidian army for good. She had worked towards her dream for so long and she wasn't willing to risk it.

As the other soldiers had warned, the commandant eventually started to test the newcomers more than before. Now he was organizing and overseeing their training twice a week. He was tougher and stricter than the other officers combined. Every failure or bad performance resulted in a punishment that usually was extra work in the kitchen or an extra guard shift in bad weather. Sometimes the punishment was extra physical training like 300 push-ups or 500 squats. But even worse than the punishments was the verbal abuse that always followed. The commandant didn't swear or shout, he just had an almost magical knack of finding where the words stung the most. It also felt like he meant every word he said.

To Violet's surprise, she had gotten off fairly easily so far. Most likely it was due to her good performance: she followed the orders to the point, rarely made mistakes and managed better than most of her "brothers". The commandant had occasionally commented on her physical weakness compared to most of the men, but he never made a straightforward comment related to her gender. Violet guessed that even he had been set some limits by his superiors. Still, she felt there was something more than words when he was following or commenting on her performance. His face remained unmoved but in his eyes she could see hatred: the hate of having a woman training at the special forces and god knows what else.

One day the training group had a new obstacle course that required a lot of climbing and hanging. Unusually for her, this time Violet was the last one to finish. The commandant let everyone else go and she had to stay to do 250 push-ups, "as you clearly need some strenght-building," the commandant commented.

Violet was strong and fit but after the obstacle course she didn't have a lot of strength left. It was a hot, sunny day and after one hundred push-ups or so her shirt was soaked through clinging to her breasts and her arms were trembling like they were jelly. After slowly struggling through to almost two hundred push-ups, her arms wouldn't move anymore. She had to give up. She stood up at attention. She had failed, badly.

"Why did you stop doing what you were ordered to do, private?" the commandant asked quietly.

"Sir, I didn't have enough strenght left after the obstacle course. I will train and be better next time, sir!" Violet replied enthusiastically.

The commandant walked unnervingly close to her, looked at her with those dark eyes and said coldly, "I knew women should just tend to their homes and children. There is no need for female soldiers and you are a proof of that." They were alone and this time the commandant had really taken the chance and verbally attacked her based on her gender.

"You are dismissed, private. But I won't forget your failure at this task," he said and left.

Depressed, Violet returned to her lodgings and took a shower. The commandant's words stung like hell and she was disgusted and offended by them. She hated him for his attitude but at the same time she was determined to show him she could do better than any man.

II Downfall

A few weeks passed, and Violet was trying harder than ever. It showed and most of the time she was on top five of her training group. Everything went well until a warm and rainy afternoon; that day they had a large battle operation practice with the whole force of the base. She misunderstood an order and made a series of mistakes that would have caused the death of several soldiers in real life. Violet knew she was in serious trouble when the commanding officer of her group pulled her aside and told her to report to the commandant.

Violet did as ordered and went to report the commandant the course of her actions. She felt more anxious than ever before because the commandant didn't make any extra comments about her poor performance. Instead, without even looking at her he said dryly, "You're to be immediately at the guard duty around the perimeter until you report in my office 1900 hours, sharp."

Goes without saying Violet felt miserable, humiliated and incompetent — and above all angry at herself. Why did she take the orders so literally and didn't adapt to the situation, she pondered as she patrolled around the camp perimeter. It was raining heavily and when she walked the mud splashed on her boots and pants. She hadn't even been allowed to collect her stuff let alone change before the guard duty. Even her jacket had been left behind and she knew without looking that her white t-shirt was soaked through as well as her bra underneath it.

The hours passed slowly and Violet was delivered of her guard duty as late as 7 minutes to 7 pm. She was to head to the commandant's office and there was no time for detours. She had to half-run to get there in time. She felt extremely nervous because the commandant rarely ordered anyone to visit his office. She didn't have any room for further mistakes.

Heart pounding, Violet knocked on the office door. "Enter," a voice said from inside. She entered into the large office but didn't dare to step further inside. After all, her boots and pants were all but covered in mud. She saw the commandant sitting at his desk and all kinds of unrelated thoughts flashed through her head. He looked as official as usual, but It was the first time she had seen him without an army jacket and a cap; this time he was wearing a collared shirt. He looked handsome.

"Reporting as instructed, sir," Violet said and stood at attention. Yet she didn't dare to move far from the door even though she probably was supposed to step in front of his desk. The commandant looked at her without saying a word for what felt like a long time. Under his gaze she became more aware of how she must've looked like with mud on her clothes and her wet shirt snugly clinging to her breasts.

"At ease. Take off your shoes," the commandant said and Violet did as ordered. His voice was calm and fairly quiet, which was a lot more unnerving than if he had been shouting.

"On second thought, take off your pants as well and hang them over the hatstand over there. I don't need more mud on the carpet," he added nonchalantly.

"Sir?" she replied, her heart sinking through the floor.

"Do as I say and be quick about it," said the commandant coldly, but he was looking at her with fire in his eyes.

Violet was close to panicking. Several thoughts went through her head at once. She still hadn't gotten a new set of underwear from the storage and had followed her "going commando" policy. She considered begging to go change in her room but the commandant most likely had zero tolerance for further delays or annoyances. She had to do as ordered.

Violet considered her possibilities. The white shirt would most likely be long enough to cover her critical areas. She would just have to carefully remove her pants and not to flash while doing so. Luckily the commandant seemed to leaf through some papers and didn't seem to pay any attention to what she was doing in the corner of the room. She removed her pants and hanged them to dry as carefully and as rapidly as she could. To her relief the T-shirt was long enough. It reached around the middle of her thighs and no-one could know what she had (or didn't have) underneath. Violet walked timidly in front of the commandant's desk, stood at attention and said, "You wanted to see me, sir?" as bravely as she could even though it sounded stupid even to her own ears.

There she was, half-naked, standing in front of the highest ranking officer.

"At ease," the commandant ordered dryly.

He still sat at his desk and browsed through what seemed to be her personnel file. He looked at her with his piercing eyes and said, "I was surprised that a top-ranking private like you made such an amateur miscalculation. If it wasn't for your excellent military record, your career here would be over — but do not think you'll get away with this with little guard duty either. I'll go through the several small mistakes you made that resulted in today's major disaster and after that we'll talk about some other issues that have surfaced. I expect you to speak only when asked a question, is that clear?"

"Yes, sir!" Violet replied enthusiastically.

For almost half an hour the commandant went on explaining her mistakes in detail and she was standing in front of the desk, listening to him intently. He hadn't lost his air of authority and expertise in her eyes despite his offending words earlier. Still, somehow she felt that something worse was yet to come.

"Then to other issues," the commandant finally said and rose from his seat. Violet was still standing at ease as ordered with her arms clasped behind her back and feet shoulder-wide. He came uncomfortably close to her and started circling around her slowly. He smelled lightly of sweat and deodorant. His movement and his alert eyes reminded her of a predator that was about to attack its prey. Nevertheless, she had no choice but to stay put and listen.

"From the day you arrived I knew you'd be trouble. Women don't have the roughness and strength needed in the army — as you have proved during that obstacle course. Women can't think logically in a group — as you proved today. But do you know what is the worst?" asked the commandant, looking her dead in the eye.

"I don't know, sir," she replied.

He went on, "Women are nothing but a distraction. Like you, you need special treatment, your personal lodgings and a private shower — and I have seen how the men can't concentrate because of you while training."

"But, sir..." Violet was about to protest these gross exaggerations.

"I didn't ask you a question," the commandant said with a voice that left no room for arguments. "But I have another question for you: why aren't you wearing your underwear, private?"

Violet's heart sunk. The commandant knew. She must've flashed while she was hanging her pants to dry. She tried to tell him the truth about the pranks and how she got tired of constantly getting new sets of underwear. He stood before her and commented, "Even if that was true, you still didn't do anything to solve the issue. I could give you a warning for a failure to follow the army clothing regulations. Besides, to me it seems like you crave the attention, maybe even enjoy men stealing your panties and walking around without them. Maybe if you enjoy it so much, you won't need any underwear."

To Violet's shock, the commandant produced a knife and approached her. She tried to struggle but he held her in place.

"Stay still! I never allowed you to leave your position!" hissed the commandant, for the first time some emotion in his voice. Violet had no choice but to resume the position. She didn't dare to move or protest.

"It seems you need some training on how to be at ease, soldier," the commandant said and went to his desk. He produced some rope and bind Violet's arms behind her back. Then the commandant cut a deep cut to the front of her shirt. As a result, the middle part of her bra was showing. Matter-of-factly he reached towards her bra, cut it in half and pulled it off her. Her breasts were still covered, but her partially dried shirt was clinging to her nipples, which were now clearly pointing through the material.

With her arms behind her back Violet's breasts jutted forward and she couldn't cover herself in any way. When the commandant moved towards her, she truly realized she was at his mercy. She thought of shouting for help but she knew that even if somebody heard her, nobody would dare to report the commandant — and she still wasn't ready to risk her career. Besides, there was another thing that was out of her control. She was getting wet between her legs.

The commandant pulled her shirt from the both sides of the cut, revealing her breasts. He let his warm, coarse hands run over her breasts.

"Look at these, nothing but distraction. I think you like the attention too," he said and rolled his thumbs over her nipples over and over. Violet didn't reply as her nipples had become completely engorged and offered the answer of their own.

After a while the commandant took away his hands. He was looking at her. Violet's shirt was still just covering her lower areas. Without saying a word, the commandant put his hand under her shirt and felt her wetness down there. Somehow this silence and revealing her arousal was more humiliating than anything before. Violet could see that he, too, was aroused but he was still fully clothed whereas she was standing there pantiless with her legs open and arms restrained, offering easy access. She felt vulnerable, but despite herself she didn't want him to stop. The commandant cupped her sex and his middle finger started traveling along her slit. Soon he found her clit and started to massage her hard nub intensely. It was as if he had been trained to tease a woman to the brink of an orgasm as effectively as possible. it didn't take long before Violet was bucking her hips to get away from these intense sensations.

12