Nasty Tales 04: Border Control

Story Info
In Brutopidia, the border controls you.
3.2k words
4.23
21.5k
7
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a series of separate fictional erotic stories made of pure fantasy and imagination with all characters over 18 years of age. The series includes themes such as: dominant male, humiliation, non-consensual sex, exhibition and bondage. If you are not into these themes or find them offensive, please do not read further. If you are into these things, please put your hands in your pants and enjoy.

**********************************

NASTY TALES 4: Border control

Just few more hours and she would get out of this godforsaken country! Shannon was in a terrible mood. The business trip had gone badly: she had failed to secure an important deal and was returning home with nothing. On top of that, the food at the hotel had been even worse than usual and she had gotten a sunburn because of the unusually warm autumn weather. And now, the last straw that caused her a pounding headache: the long line through Brutopidian border control that was moving at a glacial speed.

The Brutopidian border control was always slow because the country was a gateway for drugs. As a result of the ongoing war on drugs, the border check was more thorough than in most countries. In addition, they didn't even have modern technology and the border guard checked travelers and their luggage in the old-fashioned way by doing patdown and luggage search. If Shannon could choose, she would visit any other country rather than Brutopidia, but because it was one of the countries she was responsible for as an area manager, she had to travel there on business almost monthly. She had arrived several hours early because she just wanted to get through the border check and have a glass of wine — or several — at the air-conditioned departures hall while waiting for her flight home.

Shannon looked along the line as she had nothing better to do. The people in front of her were uninteresting. There were a couple of young border guards checking travel documents and luggage. They looked sexy with their neatly cut hair and their uniforms that accentuated their lean, muscular physique. One of them was discussing with an elderly lady at the checkpoint. He was attractive in his own way. He had the look of an enthusiastic idealist who hadn't become cynical on the job yet. He had innocent blue eyes and dark hair. Shannon mused that maybe she could seduce a young boy like that for a change tomorrow when she was back at home. She hadn't had time for sex for a few months. Men are so simple, she thought, just a little make-up and a nice dress showing a little cleavage and she could have almost any man to follow her home from the local cocktail bar. In most cases after spending a night together he would never hear from her again. Shannon was focused on her career and she had little interest in relationships. In general, she put little value to other people. Their sole value was their usefulness to her. If it was about an important business deal, she could be the most pleasant person to be around. If there was no such value, she didn't bother to be nice to people. She didn't care about being nice to waitresses or taxi drivers or any people serving her. Her logic was that they got paid to serve her and they didn't need any extra pleasantries for doing their job.

Shannon's musings were interrupted when she finally reached the end of the line. The guard with innocent blue eyes was checking her luggage. Another young border guard checked her passport and visa and patted her down lightly from shoulders to ankles. She had gone trough the Brutopidian border dozens of times, and she was confident she would be drinking wine at the departures hall in no time — but she was wrong. The blue-eyed guard approached her and she could see something was wrong. His facial expression was similar to a person who has to tell someone their favorite pet goldfish just died. Without looking at her in the eye, he said, "Ma'am, could you please follow me to the inspection room."

"What is this about? Couldn't we just handle this here?" Shannon asked with an arrogant tone.

"Ma'am, it's just the protocol in these cases. Just please follow me and I ascertain you this will be handled quickly," he replied with his light Brutopidian accent.

Shannon was annoyed but she agreed, "Fine, let's just get this over with".

She followed the "Blue-eyes" (as she called him in her mind) along a dimly lit corridor, and she noticed that another guard, a young man with a crop haircut, followed her carrying her handbag and small suitcase. They entered a room at the end of the corridor. It was a simple, large room with a long table and a few chairs.

"Ma'am, please sit down," said Blue-eyes.

He sat opposite of her and the other guard remained standing. Blue-eyes spoke, "Ma'am, we noticed your bag contains Sunshine pills, a natural product. They are allowed for your own use, but the protocol states that we need to ascertain you aren't carrying larger quantities of them as that would be considered illegal smuggling. Ma'am, do you have any additional pills in your possession? And for what kind of purpose you use them?"

"I have no additional pills...and I use them to be brisk and have energy when I work," Shannon replied, irritated.

"Understood. Ma'am, could you please remove your jacket, I'll check you once more and we also need to inspect your luggage more thoroughly just in case," said the young man, looking slightly embarrassed.

Glaring at the guards, Shannon removed her jacket and let Blue-eyes do a pat-down on her. The other guard went through the contents of her luggage. She felt more and more annoyed. From the corner of her eye, she could see the guard going through her stuff, taking his time gawking at her lingerie and opening every single bottle of cosmetics she had with her, and even though Blue-eyes was kind of cute, she didn't tolerate him groping her, as she saw it. He started with her stocking-covered ankles, moved on to her knee-length pencil skirt, even patting her ass quickly and then he took unusually long time patting her shirt and especially her bra. Actually he wasn't patting her bra, he was grasping and squeezing her bra — and of course simultaneously her breasts.

"What the hell are you doing!?! Get your hands off me!" Shannon shouted.

Blue-eyes released her and said, "Ma'am, I'm afraid you have to take off your brassiere, there..."

"What the hell is this?! First you manhandle me and then demand me to strip! This is no protocol, I demand to speak with your superior at once!" she interrupted him.

"But..." started Blue-eyes but the guard with the crop hair interrupted him, "Let the lady see the boss, I think she'll believe him better than she does us."

Subsequently, Shannon was escorted to an office next to the inspection room and was asked to sit at a desk opposite the border guard commanding officer. The officer, "the boss" was a tall and handsome man, the rare kind of person whose age was difficult to determine. He could have been anything between 35 and 50. He didn't have any gray hair, but he didn't look like he was born yesterday either. Blue-eyes discussed something with him with a low voice for a while and handed him her travel documents. Then she was left alone with the officer.

"I heard there was some problem, miss," the officer said with his heavy Brutopidian accent. Shannon told him about everything she experienced as harassment.

"I understand your annoyance, miss, but there were some issues regarding the pills and the brassiere. Would you kindly just listen to me?" asked the officer. She agreed, just wanting to get this done.

"Firstly, the Sunshine pills are most commonly used to enhance sexual desire. We have a reason to believe you lied when you said they're for 'to have energy at work'. I ask you once more, do you have any additional pills in your possession and what are they for?" the officer said and looked at her with a serious expression.

"I already told you I have no additional pills and those I have are for my own use — and yes, I use them to feel better sexually, even though that's not any business of yours!" she spat.

"Fine, we'll move on to more serious issues. As you know, having larger quantities of the Sunshine pills is illegal, but the main problem is that those pills are often used as a decoy to smuggle drugs. It's really the oldest trick in the book: we get interested in the relatively innocent natural product and don't focus on other things that person might be carrying. That's why those pills and smuggling have a connection and that's why we became interested in you," said the officer calmly and looked at her.

"And what the hell it has to do with my bra?" Shannon demanded to know.

"Oh yes, guard Santos told me he felt a suspicious filling in your brassiere. Checking it is just a precaution, you wouldn't believe what kind of places those smugglers hide their stuff," the officer said in an almost patronizing tone.

"For your information, I'm sure this thing is unknown here in this developing country, but I'm wearing a Miracle Bra, a bra that has a patented filling to support the breasts in right places. If you know how to use a computer, maybe you can google it," she said rudely.

She shouldn't have used that tone. The officer frowned and replied in a freezing tone, "Miss, unfortunately rules are rules and here in Brutopidia we follow them. Time for conversation is over. I must demand to escort you back to the inspection room."

Shannon had no choice but to comply. The officer led her back to the inspection room, where the two young guards and her luggage were still waiting. The officer remained in the room. She could see him locking the door behind him and for the first time she felt fear. But this was no time for panic but for rational thought, she thought. She was a foreign citizen and an important business associate for several businesses in the country. One mention of an important name or a threat to inform their superiors would stop these low-paid oafs at their tracks.

The officer was the first to open his mouth, "Miss, I need you to remove your brassiere, I hope you cooperate and this will be over soon."

At this point, Shannon completely lost her temper, "Over my dead body, you filthy Brutopidian scum! One call and your supervisors will hear about this! Or maybe I should tell my business partners how you treat an important client! If you want my fucking bra, come and get it!"

She went on using these threats and backed to the corner of the room, grabbing a chair threateningly over her head. The officer remained calm and ordered, "Restrain her."

It didn't take long for two fit young border guards to cuff her hands behind her back. Shannon still tried to kick them but stopped as she realized it would be of no use.

"Now, miss, you could have done this the easy way but you chose otherwise. Because of your aggressive behavior, we need to remove your brassiere ourselves. Santos, would you do the honors?" said the officer.

The blue-eyed Santos approached her and started unbuttoning her shirt. His hands were trembling slightly. Every eye in the room was focused on them. Finally, Santos managed to unbutton her shirt, revealing her bra. He got closer to her and reached his trembling hands around her in order to unclasp her bra. Shannon could feel his raging erection against her stomach.

After a long while of fumbling, Santos finally pulled off her bra. Her shirt was hanging open, just barely covering her breasts. The thin white shirt showed a clear outline of her breasts and darker nipples. The guards focused on her bra now. They turned it around, pulled it and squeezed it. Finally, the officer ordered the guards to cut it, despite Shannon's protests. The bra was filled with tiny pebbles.

"Your report, Santos?" asked the officer.

"Sir, there are small pebbles and I don't believe it's any form of contraband," replied the young guard.

"Are you done? Let me go now! But I let you know this is not over!" Shannon lashed out, still not having lost her spirit.

"You are right, miss. It's not over yet," replied the officer calmly and went on, "Taken your defensive behavior and the fact that your visa shows that you visit this country almost monthly — that indeed is suspicious. You are not off the hook yet, miss."

To the guards he said, "I think a full inspection is required. Santos, you seemed to enjoy touching her, do the inspection according to protocol 509. Kölsch, assist him."

What followed was the most humiliating experience of Shannon's life so far. The guard with the crop hair, apparently named Kölsch, crudely grabbed her and bent her upper body over the large table. Then he unceremoniously took off her skirt and pulled her stockings and panties down to her ankles. The table was so high that she had to stay on her toes to reach the floor.

There she was, her hands restrained behind her back, her breasts pushed against the cold table and her ass and pussy in the full view of the three men. Santos had put on thin gloves and she could hear him approaching behind her. He pulled her legs as far apart as far as they would go with her stockings and panties around her ankles. Then he slowly pushed two of his gloved fingers inside of her pussy and felt her there for what felt like ages. He was breathing heavily. Then he moved on to her rectum, inspecting her dutifully for a long while.

"Your report, Santos, anything unusual?" asked the officer.

"Sir, there is no sign of contraband..but...but," stammered Santos.

"What is it?" the officer demanded to know.

Santos explained, "Sir, I just wanted to say, that... that she's awfully wet down there, is that normal?"

Shannon could hear the officer walking close to her and comment mockingly, "Well indeed she is. You can see she has wetness even all over her thighs. Maybe she is so wet because she eats those pills for desire, is that so, miss?"

Shannon firmly declined, but noticed immediately that she had put herself in a corner. She heard the officer laugh dryly and say, "Not because of pills? Well then, it must be because she is in need for some cock. Why don't we fulfill this lady's wish."

Bent over the table, Shannon couldn't see much but she could hear the rustling of clothes and the sound of opening zippers. Unfortunately the officer was right. Despite everything, the whole situation had made her horny, and she was waiting for what was to come with a mixed emotion of utter humiliation and lust. She didn't want to give the men any more satisfaction of seeing her turned on and decided to control herself. She wouldn't move or moan or show she was enjoying this in any way.

It didn't take long before Shannon was approached by the officer, who took a firm grasp of her boobs and slid his thick penis inside her vagina. He fucked her in a slow rhythm. She felt every inch of his big cock when it moved back and forth inside of her. It felt amazing. Eventually the officer sped up and cummed with a grunt. Shannon was really close too and breathing heavily, but maintained her composure. The younger guys were more like rabbits. They took her by the waist, fucked fast and cummed fast. Shannon was already so stimulated that she couldn't handle the last guy, who happened to be the pretty boy Santos, and she orgasmed with high-pitched moans at the same time as he did.

As Shannon correctly guessed, the ride wasn't over yet. She was still bent over the table with mixed fluids flowing out of her and dropping down to her panties and stockings. She heard the officer order: "Boys, remove the rest of her clothing and put her on her back. I want to see if that mouth is good for anything else than foul language."

To Shannon's greatest humiliation, the two young guards eagerly stripped her off. Then they removed and replaced her cuffs so that her hands were above her head. She was put on her back on the table with her ass at the edge and her head hanging over to the other side. In a way it was worse than before because now she could see everything.

Kölsch was the first to recover. He spread her legs and grabbed her by the thighs. This time he fucked her a bit slower. At the same time Santos put his half-limp penis in her mouth and started to fuck her mouth slowly while gently brushing his hands over her nipples. He was getting hard rapidly. Shannon was both extremely disgusted and excited. This was the sort of shit that only happened in porn movies, right?

After Kölsch had cummed, Santos took his place. He looked at her with those deceivingly innocent eyes and fucked her with the urge of a young man needing to climax. He came with a voice that signaled full release. Shannon didn't have much time to recover as the officer was already walking towards her with his rock hard penis pointing the way. To her surprise, he didn't put his member in her mouth, but took her by the thigh with his other hand and started playing with her clit with the other. He started fucking her and simultaneously kept pressure on her clit. She couldn't take it anymore. She was already so sensitive and the officer kept on stimulating her. She was whimpering in need before he was half-way done and she came convulsing her legs and her pussy pulsating around his cock.

After the deed was done, the guards uncuffed Shannon and allowed her to use the shower and clean herself up at staff dressing rooms. Her underwear and stockings were ruined, but she still had her pencil skirt and her shirt and jacket to cover her braless breasts.

The officer himself escorted her to the departures area. Shannon had threatened him with criminal charges on rape, as she was more than justified to do, but he had shrugged it off by commenting that: "You have every right to do so, miss, but remember, in Brutopidia sometimes official reports and evidence go missing..."

As the officer was leaving her at the departures hall, he leaned towards her and said in a low voice, "Well I hope this visit to our beautiful country has been to your greatest satisfaction. We are looking forward to your next visit, miss."