Nat / alie Ch. 03: Shopping for Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew when I had no options though, or at least when I felt like I didn't. I made sure the coast was clear, and I walked my way to the next aisle of cars, scanning them for same make and color. I was hoping I'd see it before too long, because as I walked I knew I could end up mooning anyone with this devilish wind not leaving my skirt down.

This wind would have been tough even with the skirt how it was before. I couldn't believe I was actually wishing I had those embarrassingly tiny panties on at that moment too. I thought what Nat had before was bad, but this was even worse. Even with this doubt though, the fires between my legs still kept going. I felt nuts for not being able to control my clothes or my body.

A few more aisles, and a few more people potentially seeing my butt, I was getting worried. I was half way across the lot, and I still hadn't found the car. The wind wasn't letting up either. I was about to give up hope, but that's when I saw it. Parked far from the entrance it sat. I again wondered if maybe some of this torture Nat did on purpose.

Making my final walk there, I battled still with the wind. I barely kept my shirt shut, shirt tails flapping at my sides exposing my stomach. Though I pushed as much of it between my thighs as I could, my skirt couldn't stay down and exposed my hips and butt. I had to walk right past at least two people, both of which gasped loud enough for me to hear. I had wanted to hide or stay hidden, but I wanted in the car just a bit more. "You're Nat right now, you're Nat. It's not your body. This was her game!" I tried to say to myself as a mantra.

I took the dangling keys from the side of the backpack and opened the car door. I nearly jumped inside and shut the door, sitting on the seat, not even caring for a moment about the odd feeling of the material on my bare cheeks. I just sighed a relief, happy for it to be over. Next time, I would have to somehow be careful of not interrupting Nat again; clearly I wasn't up to her level!

The End