Nat / alie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved teasing Natalie so much too. Like right now, thinking of her helpless and abandoned was turning me on more. I rubbed my thighs, thinking about that very thought.

The plan wouldn't work with the clothes at my feet. Natalie had to wake up without them nearby. Even if I move, she might actually check the shadows. I couldn't leave them in the open, or else she or someone else might see them.

I gathered up the clothes, and held them to my stomach, making sure to keep most of my body bare. I then looked out into the park, trying to think where I could put them.

My eyes eventually settled on a small circular flower garden. It had walls up around it, to keep people off it. I figured keeping it on the inside edge of it would be a perfect spot. I'd dig up the dirt a bit to cover them, and come back for them at another time.

I happily dashed out towards the flowers. I was still alone in this half of the park. I wasn't hidden at all, but that just made my skin tingle with excitement!

Once at the flower garden, I shoved the clothing against that inside wall. I then pushed some dirt on top of it. They'd be a bit dirty, but as long as I cleaned them, Natalie couldn't mind too much about this... you know, besides the whole abandoning her naked thing, hehe!

As I bent over, putting on the finishing touches, I wiggled my bottom. I purposed arched my back, and straitened my legs, but kept my body lowered at the waist. I so wanted to stay there, and have someone stumble upon me. Again, Natalie's torture came first!

I pranced back to the hiding spot I'd used. Natalie would have the full park and a block of the street till she got back to the apartment. She'd be naked the whole time.

As I thought about this, a hand was already between my legs. Natalie would know for sure just how much I was getting off to this, but at the same time, hopefully the bit of a buzz would put her in a good mood too.

For the last time, I had to actively get myself to stop having so much fun with this. I was determined to do what I set out for.

For awhile, I could feel that familiar drowsiness too. Natalie was coming back, and I think I was set to let her. I leaned back against a tree, getting comfy. I looked one last moment at my naked body. Nipples hard and jutted out... a few wisps of hair below, not at all hiding my pussy! Even the rough bark of the tree I was against was pleasant in its own right.

Natalie, you're in for one hell of a night! Time to just drift off now...

------------------------

Part 3a - Natalie

Unlike earlier, I awakened with a bit of a start. I felt as if I was about to fall, which meant that Nat was not sitting when she fell unconscious. As I tried to stand straight, I felt roughness against my back and the wind against my... bare body!

Oh my god! I quickly used an arm to cover my chest and a hand to cover between my legs. I was up against a tree and I was outside! I muttered an obscenity under my breath as I tried to figure out what was going on. I didn't know where I was, but all out in front of me was open space! I quickly tried to duck down, as if it would make me less obvious.

I looked to my sides, and I found a few bushes. I quickly scurried to those and hid behind them.

Why was I naked? It was sunset, and there were a bunch of street lights on. It took me a moment, but I think I knew where I was. This was the park that was just a block away from the apartment. Essentially, I figured that Nat must have gone right past the apartment and to the park. She also got rid of my clothes!

My body was so bare. Though it feels like time passes, you sort of just wake up and everything is different. This was a big change though! This was an insane change!

Naked in the park... and I didn't have any clothes. I tried to stand up a little to look around, and I didn't see anything. Where could Nat have put my clothes? Did I dare try to look around for them? Really, I didn't want to leave my hiding spot.

I also knew exactly just how much Nat enjoyed this mean game she likes to play. Her... I mean mine... our body was... well it was aroused. I hate to admit it, but I could tell that she must have been touching herself just moments before. I recognized these feelings; it wasn't rare that she'd get like this when setting me up with these pranks. It's bad enough to leave me naked, but to also make it so I'm distracted with feelings like that? I had thought Nat was going easy on me today too. Clearly, she wasn't anymore.

Trying to ignore the feelings of pleasure, I was instead trying to think what to do with myself. It's somewhat difficult honestly to be in a situation like this. The one true solution is sort of obvious, but you do all you can to deny it. I was trying to think if maybe I could find my clothes, or if I could somehow just appear back home. However, the only option was walking home.

I muttered another obscenity. I don't know what she was thinking. I was essentially two blocks away, and it wasn't even completely dark out. Street lights constantly shown though, so waiting wasn't an option. I had no easy way to keep myself from being caught.

Nat would probably be Ok with the idea of me just streaking back to the apartment, not caring if I get caught. Nat though doesn't have to worry about modesty it would seem. Even being a campus town, I had to worry about the wrong people catching me too, like the police. Though I could probably get out of it, Nat is a documented 'condition'. So I wouldn't be in trouble probably, but it still would be embarrassing!

No one was nearby though, so I guess I had to get going as soon as I could. I knew by now that the strategy was to move when the coast was clear, that much was obvious. Scoping out ahead, I could see there was another set of shrubbery to use as cover, half way through the park. I could hug the wall nearby to avoid being out in the middle paths of the park.

So I started to run, hoping no one would come nearby and look to the side of the park. The wall next to me covered me up from the road thankfully, so I wouldn't have to worry about that.

To my left was the park itself. It was mostly decorative, and usually a nice place to jog through. I often would circle around the fountain, appreciating the bit of nature here in the city. Now though, this park was far from pleasant for me, as I ran through it faster than I ever have.

Once at the bushes, I practically dove to the ground. Huddled behind the plant, I hugged my body tight. That same feeling of vulnerability still swelled inside me. I was so naked, and hardly any closer to home. The hardest leg of the trip would be the block that I'd have to pass other apartment buildings. It would be so easy for cars to pass by and see me.

I had to keep thoughts of that out of my mind though. I had to concern myself with the here and now. The next step of my trip would take me to the park entrance. To minimize the amount of time I leave my exposed body in the open, a straight line to the park entrance would be best. I could use the wall to peek out of the park to time my next run.

Again I looked around. I saw someone heading towards the west entrance, probably having come from the south. They couldn't see me, so I stayed put till they were out of sight.

During this time, I was just reminded of the state my body was in. Not only was I naked, but that accursed arousal was still there. I had not at all calmed down, even with all my worry. This honestly is something that Nat takes notice of, and is how she ends up teasing me about these little adventures she puts me through. She'll get our body all worked up, and I typically can't do much to suppress those feelings. Both her and our body seems to work against me.

I mean, being fully honest, I can't just deny that the feeling is completely bad. One can't really complain about being aroused, it's technically a good thing. It's not easy to admit, quite embarrassing in fact, but I know how healthy it is to be like this I guess. Though I don't know if it's healthy to be aroused during a very embarrassing situation! However, I guess I can't say... that in some sort of twisted way, Nat is in a way sort of helping me out? I don't know, it's all so weird.

So essentially, she'll sometimes catch that I was still aroused after this type of stuff, and thinks I'm into it! She doesn't believe me that it's just her remnants just left over. I don't know if I'm just trying to convince her or myself.

This whole time as I ponder these dumb thoughts too, I'm being an idiot and actually rubbing myself with my hand between my legs, the one I put there for modesty, I swear! It's stuff like that, that gives any credence to Nat's claims! I hate that I can't control myself sometimes, it truly seems just subconscious, I swear!

Not wanting to be caught just hiding naked; I know I should get going. When it gets dark, who knows who might try to come through the park? Now, after usual school ending times, and before people started to head home from their evening fun, was the best time for me make my move.

I ran out from my cover and made my way to the park entrance. There, I'd have a block to go, and then a dash through my apartment. As I ran I kept looking behind me and towards the gate I was heading towards. Either side someone could see me from. My bare butt bounced as I ran, and I could feel the way my breasts wanted to do the same beneath my tightly pressed arm.

I wish there was some way I could get Nat back, this feeling was unbearable practically. My heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. Even with my arms not pumping I was speeding faster than usual. The adrenaline in my blood was propelling me forwards. I just desperately wanted to be back in our apartment and away from the potential prying eyes.

I had to put my arms out in front of me and stop myself against the wall when I got there. I was almost in a panic, and hadn't been able to slow down quickly enough. My body was completely uncovered for a few seconds. The breeze was still chilly, touching every inch of my body it could.

I again wrapped my arms around my body to give myself some security at least. I looked around the corner of the entrance, out at the road. It was a three way intersection, the north bound road heading straight towards our apartment and the school further on. The other two roads were of course East and West.

My heart started to sink as I tried to plan my next route. I realized I didn't have as much time as I had at the bushes now. Behind me was the entire park, and my bare butt was facing it. I'd easily be caught if someone came from one of the other two entrances. I looked behind me, and saw no one, but I couldn't wait.

Ahead was scary though. Plenty of parked cars littered the side of the street ahead, but there were gaps where I wouldn't be able to hide, and I didn't know how I'd avoid capture from a pedestrian on the sidewalk! Not that taking the center of the street was an option.

I leaned against the stone wall, feeling its coarse material against my bare skin. I tried to wonder just how Nat could enjoy these type of stunts, but a certain tingling below was probably the answer. I'd never gotten undressed on my own in this type of situation, I always started out aroused, so I was sure it had to be her kink alone.

Time couldn't be wasted. I'd have to dash off to the street and pass under the street lights. I'd have to hope no one would enter or exit the buildings, hope no drivers came by, and hoped no one was out for a walk! The odds seemed impossible, but I had no choice at all. I was trapped, and there was only one way out.

Abandoning my cover, I exited the park as well. I gave just a quick glance to my sides, confirming the street was still empty. I crossed it diagonally, since our apartment is on the west side of the main street. Once there, I crouched down near the first park car, now able to see fully down the sidewalk.

I could just make out the spot where the apartment was, no one was between me and it. I would have to cross one more road to get there though. So a block, a road, and just one door down, and I'd be there.

The street and park were still behind me, getting their own public show of my bare butt. I knew that I had to go now when the coast was clear. So I stood back up and started to run down the sidewalk. I passed door after door, and I was thinking I could make it. My nerves would prove to not be so strong when I saw a car coming down from the college!

I dropped to the ground, getting on all fours to hide behind a nearby parked car. I know the pose was a bit exaggerated, but I wasn't thinking. I got close the vehicle, and could hear the other driving closer. I had a pretty good idea that I wasn't caught, but that didn't stop my heart from going wild.

Once the car passed, I slowly got to my feet... and then slowly stood all the way up seeing that there were no more cars driving my way. I was still alone on the side walk. Knowing this, I quickly started to jog my way north some more.

As I neared the four way intersection ahead, I could just barely see the door to our apartment. The home stretch was here, but as I got close to the road, I had to stop myself. I had no way to know if anyone was on my right or left, and I was going to use the building corner to try and look.

The street to my right was the first I could see into. I approached the corner slowly though, since this street to the right since I wasn't exactly hidden from it well. No one was down that way. To my left, and around the corner, I could spy what looked like a few fellow students huddled near a parked car. I want to say they were being dropped off. They were spending plenty of time just chatting!

A minute or two went by, and they still hadn't left. Once I even had to dash away from the corner and near a car parked on the street to avoid a car that was driving from the south. I had barely avoided that one, and it weren't for the car driving by silently, I would have assumed I was seen!

I wanted my naked form finally hidden, but it wasn't going to happen it seemed like. These people were still talking, and I was losing my patience. I was just about to consider running by and hoping they didn't look, but my hand was forced. The people talking at the car finally closed the door and walked away... from the car that is. They started to walk towards my direction!

I didn't know what to do now. They'd get to this corner, and I'd have nowhere to hide. I could try to maneuver around the cars, but if they turned down this way, they'd find me for sure unless I snuck to the street side of the car. That didn't seem like a good idea with the potential of another car driving by.

I could just wait and hope they entered a building or continued past this intersection and head North or East. That was risky though, and if they did want to come towards where I was, I'd be very close to them when naked!

I don't know why, but that's when I noticed just how much my pussy was practically pulsing! This danger had done little to stop the continued growth of my arousal. It nearly paralyzed me.

I suddenly felt defiant. I wasn't about to stay there and be caught. I'd quickly run by, not wallow in my worry and arousal, and just get home. I wasn't going to play the game Nat set up for me and be the vulnerable, scared, and naked girl in the street!

Perhaps I wasn't thinking straight at all. My panic had set me on a bad plan. I quickly ran forward, attending for the couple of people to only get a glance of me. I figured I'd be fast enough to get by.

As I past the corner I'd been hiding behind, my body was in the open, and the realization then hit. It was like a solid punch to all my faux confidence. What was I think?!

I was naked and streaking past people! I was exposing myself! My arms weren't even covering myself as I intended to run faster, but that seemed to only make everything worse now! My bare breasts with hard nipples bounced wildly as I strode forward. My few sparse hairs above my lips probably were obvious in the profile view! Even my bare butt was shown to these strangers!

When I made it halfway across the street, I was regretting my choice more and more. No longer was I just running past them, but this was surely me running away now. I was caught naked outdoors!

Then to really seal the deal, the person in the car was still there and sounding his horn! That was the last straw and I quickly wrapped both my arms around my breasts to try and protect myself! I just chose to expose myself to a small group of people! I don't know how I could be so foolish!

My adrenaline didn't slow a bit as I got across the street. I knew that a few steps I'd be hidden, but I didn't dare slow. I was now at least determined to make inside, no more chances for anyone to see me I declared!

Past our first neighboring building, I was to our door in practically a second by the feel of it. My mind was trying to still register everything that happened as I threw the door open without any care of who was inside.

I didn't even appreciate the fact that the opening hallway was void of the other tenants, I was just thinking I was finally home free. I went straight for the door leading to the stare well.

The sound of me running up the stairs echoed. The more labor intensive act of running up the stairs finally slowed me. My body was now shielded from the teasing wind and I had walls close to me. I felt instantly cozier and safer already.

By the time I reached the third floor, I finally stopped and had a breather. I opened the door to our floor just slightly, and I could see it was empty. I walked into it, but tried not to run, not wanting to cause a commotion now. I didn't need someone looking out in the hall to see who was running around.

I did quickly make my way down past the other doors and to ours finally. I was about to end this endeavor, but I should have known... the door was locked!

I now realized that makes sense, I didn't have a key after all, nowhere to keep one. I knocked at the door, praying that my roommate, Nat's girlfriend, was home.

"Natalie?" I heard her call from inside the apartment! Thank god, she was home!

"Yes, it's me! Let me in..." I tried saying loud enough for her to hear me, but not so loud as for the neighbors to hear.

There was a bit of a pause, and then Haley spoke up, "Nat wants you to put your hands on your head and admit you're horny."

This isn't the first time Nat has left me this kind of trap. She was completely cruel sometime. I knew trying to reason with her girlfriend wouldn't help. Haley wasn't mean, but she usually played along with Nat's games if Nat really wanted.

Still, I wasn't going to just not fight it. "Come one Haley, just let me in. I'm naked out here!" This time I was even quieter, considering the nature of what I was saying.

"Speak up, I don't think I heard what Nat wanted me to hear," Haley interjected. She didn't even humor my plea.

I made a quick survey of my surroundings. I was still alone in the hall. I put my hands on my head, but couldn't find the words I was supposed to say.

I couldn't possibly be horny, I wasn't about to admit it. However, that pulsing feeling from before hadn't died, I just not been focusing on it. Now, with my hands on my head, my body totally exposed, I was focusing on it... and I sort of wanted to touch myself.

I didn't say that out loud, and really only mumbled, "I'm horny."

Haley didn't take any notice of it. Maybe she was pretending to not hear it, but I really didn't say it loud enough probably.

Wanting it to all be over, finding that same desperate nature to throw caution into the wind that I had at the street corner, I much more loudly finally said, "I'm horny!" Hopefully the neighbors didn't hear, but thankfully the door swung wide open!