Natalia and Her Wolf Ch. 07

Story Info
Natalia gets her wolf back
8.9k words
4.64
24.3k
51

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 06/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow. It has been entirely too long. My only excuse is my daughter, who is almost constantly looking for a way to cause trouble. I'm constantly chasing her going "No Kemi, don't hit the dog with that. Stop Kemi, don't put that in your mouth, ear, or nose . Kemi, stop banging that toy against your skull." So as you can see I am very busy trying to make sure my sneaky 1 year old doesn't eat paper, stick beads in her ear (idk where she is getting these beads from, or why she thinks it is ok to stick them weird places), give herself a concussion or kill our dog. Bare with me. I will never go that long without posting again. That was just mean. However, I cannot promise back to back postings. My boss (Akemi Miyoko) barely allows me to take a shower or do homework without her finding a way to destroy something valuable. It's come down to strapping her in her car seat positioned in front of the tub (i need to see those hands at all times) surrounded by towels just to take a 5 minute shower. If I don't give her her desired attention (23 hours of the day), she will escape her child pen, take out all the pots and pans, and bang them against each other until I play with her. She's evil like that. So please don't send me emails cussing me out because I haven't updated fast enough. As you guys can see, my hands are full. I do appreciate nice emails though :)!

----------------------------------------

"You have 2 forces living inside of you that cannot coexist. There is a war going on inside of your body and I mean this literally. One force will completely overtake the other or you will be left with neither. There is no way the orb of power that a witch has and a wolf could live in the same body. It is unheard of. You need to either bind your animal side or bind your powers," The doctor explained.

"What about my baby?" I asked him in fear.

I was scared of his answer. I didn't really want to know his answer. I had to find out though. I had originally agreed to go to the doctor because I had estimated that I was probably in my 4th month of pregnancy and there were some things that I felt uneasy about. I still had yet to feel much movement from my son? My daughter? My kid. I hadn't felt my kid move and I was concerned. I had no idea that I would walk out with little to no information about my child, and a whole new concern.

"You need to consider the fact that your child will not survive. If the baby does survive long enough to be born, it will be very sick and more than likely will not live past the night. There is a high risk that neither of you will make it. Your only option is to have an abortion. Your use of magic could harm the baby as it is anyway. You need to make the choice soon."

The doctor's words replayed over and over in my head as we pulled into the airport. It had been only 28 hours since the conversation with the doctor, but I couldn't get the visit out my mind. I would either die and lose my baby or live and lose my baby. Life had been stressful enough without that information, but now I was going through things that I would have never imagined for myself. Not to mention things between Marie and I were somewhat tense even as we unloaded our luggage from the car as quiet as possible. I wanted to make sure she was OK, but I wasn't even ok. She hadn't taken the doctor's warnings too well and I could tell she was having a hard time just accepting the news. I sighed out loud while we unloaded the remaining luggage.

The attempted kidnapping still had me shook. It had been 2 days and I was still checking over my shoulder and sleeping with 1 eye open. After a night of waking up in cold sweats and checking the room every 2 hours, I finally decided that I couldn't take anymore. It was time to leave and honestly I was tired of California. I was very happy we decided to head back to New York. I had talked to Sam's parents and told them that I couldn't handle the trial and had to leave. They understood immediately. I knew I should have never come back. It was too dangerous to begin with. I still had enemies. Potential enemies.

"What's really on your mind Marie?" I asked while unloading the car.

"Why you decided to dress like that for the airport," she answered quickly.

I was taken back.

"Yes. Because you just look so great," I fired back smirking.

She at me and smiled. Only the smile didn't reach her eyes. She looked at me with those big sad eyes and I thought for a moment she would cry.

"I, uh, I wore this because all my other shirts barely cover my stomach and if they do, the bottom hangs out. This was the only large sweatshirt that successfully covered my stomach and still felt comfy. As for the leggings, it is a struggle to put on jeans now Marie. I pretty much have to pray that they come all the way up, and if by some miracle they do, which they usually do not, zipping and buttoning them is impossible and out of the question. So I opted for an easy and comfortable look. I can't explain what I have going with my head. I won't make excuses. Pure laziness," I explained while rubbing my stomach.

"Well you look like you're homeless. And I know what that looks like," she said jokingly with those sad eyes.

"Stop looking so sad," I demanded.

"There has to be a second opinion. Where did you find that doctor anyways?" she asked rubbing her sore shoulder blades.

I knew the pain she was feeling. My own shoulder blades ached with a vengeance. We had done a lot of shopping to get our minds off of things. I had mostly just picked up clothes I knew I wouldn't wear but it was therapeutic. My arms were exhausted from all the bags we had to move. I considered using my pregnancy to my advantage and making Marie move everything, but I'd just feel bad in the long run and end up helping.

"I told you already. He came up to me and told me he could sense my internal struggle. I didn't know I literally had an internal struggle," I said pulling out the last suitcase.

"Done!" I said throwing my hands up in the air.

Suddenly the world stopped moving. I mean it literally stopped. People were frozen in place. Adults stopped mid step. Kids paused mid jump. Birds were frozen in the air. Nothing was moving or happening. Time was at a standstill around us. Marie and I looked at each other in confusion.

"Natalia! Did you do this?" she screeched. "Un-freeze them mamita. Dios Mio! What are you thinking?"

I shook my head and looked around. I didn't mean to do that.

"Mira, mira! Look!" Marie demanded.

"Why did you say mira and look in the same sentence? Doesn't mira mean look?" I asked ignoring her.

She turned me around and I moved closer to her and we watched silently as 2 women walked up to us followed by 5 men.

"Who are you?" I asked out loud.

"I stopped time just to greet you and that is how you welcome us?" A man asked.

I was terrified but I was not going to show it. I didn't know who I was dealing with. Hell I didn't even know what I was dealing with. They were clearly powerful to have stopped time.

A man in all black stepped ahead of the girls and spoke. "Give these ladies your tickets. I don't think it would be in your best interest to refuse seeing as how I can kill you at the wave of my hand. Make this easier on yourselves."

All they wanted were our tickets?

"Ok?" I said handing him our tickets.

"Men, grab our prisoners and let's go," he instructed smoothly.

I looked at Marie who had gone pale with fear as 2 men grabbed both of her arms. I felt a similar pang of anger intertwined with fear when I felt 2 men grab mine. Of course they didn't just want the tickets Tal. I was tired of playing the victim. Every time I turned around I was getting kidnapped or being the damsel in distress. I was constantly being tossed around by men who thought they could run my life. I felt my claws elongate. I was pissed.

"I AM NOT ANYBODYS VICTIM!" I yelled.

I yanked my arms from the men and watched them step back. I was furious. This wasn't a pride thing. This was the reaction of holding so much in that it finally boiled up and leaked out. I felt a familiar tingling and blacked out. Everything happened so fast. One second I was standing opposite the men, the next I was ripping the head clean off the one closest to me. I started for the man dressed in all black until he held up his finger and his ah-ah-ah stopped me. It was one of those noises that give you give a child when they do something wrong. I looked at the man in black and saw an amused look on his face.

"I don't think you want to do that sweet Natalia Miyoko," he teased. "You wouldn't want your friend to die because of your temper. Would you?"

I looked over and saw one of the men holding a gun to Maries head. She had gone paler if that was even possible. I just knew she was finally realizing I was dangerous. I knew she was done with me. I felt the beast calm down and whimper. She's our sister. The beast didn't want her to get hurt. The beast retreated and I heard one last whimper. We wanted to kill these men but we wanted to protect Marie even more.

"Good girl... Now let's get this party on the road," he laughed.

He waved his hand and the world resumed as if nothing happened. We watched the girls take our luggage and head to check out as if they were us.

"You see, those girls will go to New York and disappear. So it'll look like you both died or disappeared after making it to New York. Just a precautionary so people around here won't get suspicious," he explained.

Why didn't these people see us? Did we not look suspicious already?

"Don't worry they can't see you. Let's go," He said grabbing my arm and yanking me with him.

They led us to a black van and pushed us into the back. The man in the black and one of his flunkies followed us in. The other 2 went to drive.

"Call the vampire king," he demanded looking at us.

The flunky pulled out a phone and made the call. We heard someone scream hello and hang up. The phone rang again and the man answered, put it on speaker and handed it to the boss.

"Where's your boss?" The man in black answered asked.

"He's busy Amhad. You got the girl?" he answered with a hint of dislike.

Marie and I looked at each other. It was the dude from the house the other day. The attempted kidnapper. Of course we knew the voice. We both had probably replayed his voice a 1000 times in our head.

"Yea but she cost me a loyal guard. So there has been a change of plans," He smiled evilly.

There was a pause on the phone before we heard a loud exhale.

"What do you mean Ahmad?" he spoke slowly in a calm voice.

"I said there's been a change of plans. We're keeping them," he laughed.

"What the fuck do you mean? We paid you big time money for those bitches! You bring them like planned or you die. Your choice," he yelled.

"How could I give up such prizes? You didn't tell me they were breath taking," he laughed. "Listen they're mine and if you want them you come get them."

We heard a growl. Vampires growled?

"You know, I only hired you because all of the other Warlocks knew better than to get involved with Vampires! I had to settle for you. You're nothing but a lowly level-" he was cut off by Ahmad hanging up the phone.

"That dumb ass! How dare he insult me! I will have his head for that, I swear by it!" Ahmad seethed.

Now it was eerily quiet as we all sat waiting... The man didn't seem like a big threat, but I knew I couldn't handle him. I mean he stopped time for Christ's Sake! Somehow I wasn't scared even though I knew nobody was coming for me this time. I should have been trembling, begging, scared with terror. Only I wasn't. I was tired of running. I was tired of everything.

"Where are you taking us?" I asked.

"Just enjoy the ride darling, it'll be your last," he said menacingly.

The ride was bumpy and we sat in awkward positions for what seemed like forever. The van finally stopped with a screech and we sat waiting for what was to come. After a couple of minutes, the doors swung open. They were only open for just enough time for the man and his flunky to get out. They slammed shut with enough force to rock the van. I thought it might tip over.

"Keep the wolf girl and her friend there while they set up everything," He instructed from outside.

"Boss, you sure that girl is just a wolf? I smell something else on her," someone said.

"Duh you idiot. What else could she be? You smell a fresh wolf. Nothing else. Now let's go," he said.

We heard leaves crunching as the men walked away and I turned towards Marie as she was about to say something. I shook my head at her and she gave me a confused look. I looked towards the front of the van and her gaze followed. I shook my head and she understood. Somebody else was still in the van.

"What are we gonna do?" she mouthed.

She crawled over to the side of me and laid her head on my shoulder. I didn't have any reassuring words, but I knew this wasn't the end.

Suddenly the doors flew open and I saw a familiar face. A flash of joy coursed through my entire body until the man in black, Ahmad, stepped beside her and put his arm around her waist and the joy turned into pure anger.

"Katari..." I said with venom in my voice.

"Nice to see you too Natalia," she said smiling.

"So you're evil now? You're working with them? REALLY?!" I yelled.

"I've always been evil. You were just too stupid to see it," she said flipping her hair. "Let's go and I wouldn't try anything crazy if I were you."

We climbed out the van and saw that there were no guards or anything to keep us from running. That was enough to keep me still. If there wasn't any guards, that meant they were confident in whatever they had to assure that if we ran we wouldn't get far.

"Escort her to my room and take her friend to the dungeon. She'll be pleased to see who waits for her," Ahmad instructed.

"What?" Katari asked in a dumbfounded voice.

"Take the Hispanic one to my room. Take her friend, the short one, to the dungeon in the basement," he repeated himself slowly. "While she would certainly be great company, I find more interest in the friend. She is more my type." He said eyeing Marie's entire body. "No offense Natalia. You are certainly a prize in your own right."

"None taken," I said rolling my eyes.

"Umm, no offense, but gross. Can I go to the dungeon instead?" Marie asked.

"Yes you can and yes you will," Katari answered her.

"Good! I'm not leaving Marie," I demanded.

"Yes you are. I make the rules here!" Ahmad yelled.

"I'm not leaving Natalia! I refuse. Kill me now, but I refuse to leave her side," Marie screamed.

"You'll go to the dungeon with her. So you can both shut up," Katari answered again.

"No I've given my rules; I want her in my room and that is where she will be!" Ahmad said stomping.

"Yea... No I'm not. Not without Natalia," Marie replied.

"No she is not," Katari agreed.

"I would rather be in the dungeons then his room," I whined.

"Well I would too," Marie agreed.

"Then it is settled. You'll both go to the dungeon!" Katari said with authority.

"Yea, I'd rather go home actually," I said shrugging.

"Not going to happen," Ahmad said quickly. "Natalia is in the dungeon, Marie is in my room and that is final."

"I'm still team dungeon," Marie said.

"That is where you're going so shut up," Katari demanded.

The situation had gone from life or death to open discussion about where everybody wanted to be and it had escalated quickly and was out of control.

"ENOUGH!" Ahmad yelled with authority.

Everybody instantly shut up and as quick as the fear had left the situation it was now back with a vengeance. His voice put fear in my every bone, but not enough to matter. I was conflicted. I was scared of him, but I wasn't at the same time.

"Will you 3 just shut the hell up?" He asked rubbing his temples. "Fucking women. How am I going to put up with you 3 constantly bickering like this?"

"Why is she going to your room Ahmad?" Katari asked sullenly.

From the look in his eyes, he wasn't the type of person you questioned after he had given his demands and put his foot down. You did what he said and that was it.

"Because she is," he said through clenched teeth. "That is why."

Katari stiffened and we could see her fists ball up. "What about me?"

"What about you?" he asked in a pissed tone. "You're making me angrier than I already am Katari."

"Take her to your room? What about me? I am your mate. Well I will be soon. Why would I take her to your room?" she asked holding back tears.

"You were never going to be my mate you insolent bitch! I would make her-" he stopped suddenly and frowned. "I don't have to do this with you little girl. I make the rules. Not you. Take them where I instructed. NOW!" he shouted pointing towards path.

"But I am your mate! You can't talk to me like that! I thought you loved me!" Katari sobbed.

Ahmad grinned evilly before laughing loudly. "You think I love you? Fool! I was using you but I have no use for you now! I would make either of them my mate before I would ever think to consider you. Matter of fact, I think I will make her my mate." He said calmly while his eyes roamed over Marie's body. "She certainly is more mate worthy. But you Katari? You will NEVER be MY mate!"

At that moment I felt a small amount of pity for her. She had been tricked by a man she loved and thought loved her only to find out she was being played for a fool. I certainly would have done anything for Eric so I knew the feeling of a girl in love. But this wasn't a movie and she wasn't about to magically switch sides and we all help defeat Ahmad. This was real life and she was only a sad broken hearted wolf and I was only a walking bomb and Marie was just a human. We stood no chance against someone as powerful as Ahmad. So no, I didn't grab her hand and we didn't unite. We only watched the scene unfold as Katari's face contorted into one of anger and defeat. It seemed things moved in slow motion after that. I'm sure all of our faces mirrored each other's in shock as Katari punched him so hard in the face we heard his nose crack. I thought I was seeing things as blood started to pour from his nose. She geared up for another hit when she suddenly dropped to the ground unmoving. I felt a warm substance splatter on my face. It wasn't until I looked at her, and saw the blood leaking from what was formerly her forehead, that I started screaming. The left side of Katari's head was blown off and only part of her face remained. I looked around for the shooter but I saw no one. Not a single person. I didn't even hear a gun go off. We stood silently covered in Katari's blood and brain as we waited for his next move.

"Shall we continue?" He asked fixing his nose. It heeled instantly.

We watched him walk down the path whistling like he didn't have a care in the world. He stopped and admired the flowers while we trailed silently behind him.

"Welcome to your new home ladies," He said motioning towards a flimsy looking cabin.

We climbed the 4 steps leading into the cabin and followed him in. It was pitch black inside and I had to grab Marie to make sure she was still there. The lights flickered on and I had to squint until my eyes adjusted to the lights. What looked like a cabin from the outside was certainly not a cabin on the inside. 2 men appeared out of nowhere and started shoving us down a hall.

"Take them to the dungeons until I can sort out the room situation," he demanded. "Don't worry ladies you won't be there for long. You are not prisoners here. You 2 are simply forced to stay here."

The guards escorted us down many stairs and through a door. After walking down a long hallway, we continued down yet another long set of stairs until we reached a large metal door. One of the men with us unlocked the door and led us into a dim lit musty old room and full of cells and told us to pick. As if us staying here was some sort of royalty. After looking at them like they were stupid for 5 minutes, they pushed us into the cell farthest on the end and left us to our misery. The cell could only be described as a small room with cinder block walls and the only way in was through the door which looked more like a jail piece than anything. It was metal and had bars throughout the entire thing.