Natalia Ch. 02

Story Info
Natalia goes off to college and lives out her attractions.
1.7k words
4.13
12.8k
8
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rgmoore
Rgmoore
41 Followers

I moved out from under my parents roof and into the inner city of Boston where I was a student at the University of Boston.

It was still early in the semester of my first year of college so I did not know many people, but I have made a few friends around the campus.

It was a thursday night and one of the first major college parties of the school year. I had a few drinks and was really urging for a cigarette. I saw a girl who was in a couple of my classes outside on the balcony smoking a cigarette. I approached her and introduced myself and she told me her name was Ashley and she was from Rhode Island.

I then asked "Ashley, do you mind if I bum a cigarette please?"

Ashley responded "Yes, sure no problem at all" and sure enough she handed me a Marlboro light.

I lit my cigarette, tilted my head up and blew a nice cone of smoke into the air.

Ashley stared at me and said "You're one sexy smoker."

I smiled back to her and replied "Thanks".

We then made some small talk about our classes together and our interests as well while we both enjoyed our cigarettes.

From that moment on Ashley and I became fast friends and we realized we had much in common.

A couple of days had passed and Ashley texted me early in the day and invited me over to her place later tonight to have a girls night and drink some wine.

That night I brought over some wine and we hung out on her balcony drinking wine and smoking cigarettes.

After our second glass of wine and 3rd cigarette of the night I realized Ashley was very open about her sexuality. When the conversation got around to what type of men we were attracted to, Ashley came right out and said "I pretty much only date black men" with a smirk on her face and we both giggled.

She then asks me "Natalia, have you ever been with a black man?" She then took a drag of her cigarette waiting for my response.

I took a drag from my Marlboro light and blew out a stream of smoke and I answered to her surprise "Yes, I been with one black guy and I loved it."

She was very excited to hear that and she gave me a high five and said "I wouldn't have ever expected that. You don't seem like the type!"

I laughed and agreed blowing my smoke into the air after another drag.

I then asked her "So Ashley, how many men have you slept with?"

Ashley replies "Eight with all but two being black." Then she asked "What about you?"

I responded "Six only one being black."

Ashley then asked me "Why have you only slept with one black guy?"

I replied "I was always to nervous what people would think, but I have always thought black men were more attractive and better in bed with my one and only experience with a black man."

Ashley then replies "We have to find you another black guy!"

I replied "I wouldn't object" and we both laughed.

About ten minutes pass by and the night was still young. Ashley randomly asked me "Do you want me to invite a couple of cute black guys I know over?"

I reply "Sure, but I'm not guaranteeing I'm sleeping with him tonight" Ashley replied "That's fine, but I probably will be getting laid!"

I then ask her "So who are they? Are they cute?"

Ashley replies "I occasionally sleep with this guy Taylor. I'll ask him to bring over a cute friend."

"Sure, let's do it." I replied.

Ashley called Taylor up and asked him to come over and bring a cute friend with him because she has a cute friend over as well as she set up the double date. Taylor agreed and said he will be there in about 30 minutes with his friend.

We both started to get ready and perfect our make up for our dates.

Ashley asked me "Natalia, you excited?"

I reply "Yes, but I'm a little nervous. it's been a while since I've been with a black guy, but not my first one" as we both laughed.

Ashley said "Thought you weren't sleeping with him tonight?"

I laughed and replied "Maybe if he's cute enough"

The two men knocked on the door and Ashley gets up and invites them in. She gives Taylor a hug abd they both lock lips while the other man and I awkwardly lock eyes and share a smiles as we waved to each other. Taylor then wipes his mouth and apologizes. He then introduces himself and introduces his friend Jordan to Ashley and I. I shook Jordan's hand and told him it's very nice to meet him.

The men brought over some beers and we stood around the kitchen table chatting. I was able to have some small talk with Jordan on the side and I found that he's a sophomore and from New York City.

Ashley then randomly in a flirty way asked Taylor "Hun, you bring any weed?"

He then pulled out enough weed for a couple of blunts and replied "Yes I did!"

Jordan asks me "Do you smoke?"

I reply "yes, cigarettes, but not weed!"

He then replies back "Have you ever tried it?"

I answer "Yes, a handful of times, but not since high school."

Jordan like a gentlemen replies "Well if you don't want to then I guess I won't either"

I then reply "I never said I wasn't going to take a hit"

Jordan then put his hand on my waste and said "I knew this girl was cool!"

Something about the way he touched me brought back memories of my amazing experience of the first black guy I hooked up with Lorenzo and it made me all horny and made my pussy all wet.

All four of us then went on the balcony and smoked the marijuana. The boys smoked most of it, but Ashley and I took a few hits each. When the blunt was finished Ashley grabbed Taylor by his hand and pulled him up and out of his seat without saying a word as they went to her room leaving Jordan I by ourselves on the balcony.

Jordan sat down on the balcony chair and I decided to sit on his lap. I then reached for my pack of Marlboro lights and ask him "Do you mind?" while pulling one out and he shook his head without a care. I lit the cigarette and chatted with him. I then finished my cigarette and stubbed it out in the ashtray.

After a brief moment of silence Jordan romantically says to me "Natalia, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen"

I looked him right in the eyes and kissed him. I was pretty high from the weed and I was really horny. We made out for awhile and I snuck my hand down his pants and started to delicately rub his penis and realized he was huge just like my previous black guy. His dick must have been 10 inches.

Jordan then asked me "Do you want to come over to my place?"

I reply "I'd feel more comfortable if you came over mine"

Jordan brought me to his car and we drove over to my place as I continued to delicately rub his penis during the drive.

We arrived to my house I brought him inside and he sat at the kitchen table and I said "Wait here and keep quiet I don't want to wake up my roommates. I'm just going to freshen up quick in the bathroom"

After I was done I grabbed him by the hand and pulled him into my room and onto my bed. I placed myself on top of him and we made out locking tongues. I then pulled away and wrestled his pants off of his waste to around his ankles. I then saw his beautiful black dick for the first time and my second black dick ever, which made me even more wet. I grabbed his black dick and licked my tongue from the bottom of his shaft to the tip of the head and then placed the long black dick deep inside my mouth sucking it almost whole.

Jordan then says "Wow I've never had a blow job like this before!"

"I've never had a black dick like this before" I replied.

He then asks "How did you get so talented?"

"At what giving blow jobs?" I asked Laughing.

Jordan then replies "Yes"

I then lyingly (kind of) reply "Lots of practice!" placing his long black dick deep inside my mouth again.

I then came back up to him and told him "Fuck me from behind!"

Jordan then gets out from underneath me and gets behind me. He then placed his black dick in my vagina from behind and I can feel my ass cushioning his hips while he thrusts my tight pink vagina with his long black dick.

He then asked me "Don't you like this black dick Natalia?"

I respond "No I love it, give me more of that black dick!"

Jordan kept thrusting and after 15 minutes I could tell he was about to cum.

I told him "Pull out when you are about to cum!"

He replied "Where will I cum then?"

"Anywhere, but my vagina" I replied.

Jordan then says "Ok, it's going on your face then!"

I have never been that kinky or have ever let someone cum on my face, but I was so turned on by Jordan and the way his black dick filled and fucked my vagina I replied "Yes, put it on my face please!"

After a few more thrusts deep into my wet vagina Jordan says "Turn around I'm about to cum" and he shot a load right on to my beautiful face and it was the hottest thing I have ever experienced in my entire life.

I got up and retrieved some paper towels and whipped my face and for Jordan to wipe his beautiful black dick.

After I was done wiping his cum off of my face I laid down next to him and he spooned me.

Jordan asks "What did you think?"

"Think about what?" I reply.

He replied "Black guys" and I said "I love them, but you aren't my first one honey."

Rgmoore
Rgmoore
41 Followers