Natalia Ch. 04

Story Info
Her love for BBC just keeps getting stronger.
1.8k words
4.16
13.9k
8

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rgmoore
Rgmoore
41 Followers

My first summer back home from college had come to an end and to say the least it was a great summer, but I was excited to be back at school and see what new adventures I could find myself into during my second year of college.

My best friend from school Ashley and I found ourselves an apartment together near campus, which couldn't be any better because we always have a great time together and also have so much in common.

The first night in our new apartment we bought ourselves a couple bottles of wine and had ourselves a typical girls night to break in the new apartment. After our first glass of wine Ashley pulls out her stash weed and her bong.

Ashley put the bong to her waiting lips and took a really deep hit and blew it out shortly after. It was my turn next, Ashley handed me the bong and I did the same. We both did a few rips each and we became pretty high.

Stoned out her mind Ashley asks "So how many boys you sleep with over summer?"

I grabbed the pack of Marlboro Lights, pull one out and light it. "I only slept with Jordan over summer" with smoke trickling out of my mouth and then I blew out the rest of the smoke. "But I have been messaging a cute guy on Facebook for the past couple of weeks."

Ashley grabs the pack of Marlboro Lights and asked me about him.

I reply "His name is Marcus, he's cute and he works out. He's very sexually outspoken, which is such a turn on for me."

"Is he black?" Ashley asked.

"Obviously" I quickly answered back.

Ashley then blurts out "Then fuck him you might learn something."

"I know plenty" I responded Sarcastically.

Ashley answers back "We both know that" as we both laughed high out of our minds.

That night Ashley and I were pretty stoned and went to bed early. While I was laying down I began to think about Marcus and the sexual things he keeps telling me. He seems to be a player who could pursued me into anything. I put my hand down my pants and started rubbing my vagina thinking about how I'm going to soon be putting his black dick deep down my throat. The bigger and blacker I imagined it to be the harder I rubbed. After around 3 minutes of rubbing and fantasizing I came so hard all over my sheets.

The next day around noon Marcus messaged me and we made plans for him to come over to my apartment later in the day when I would be done with all of my daily activities.

I came home around 6 in the afternoon and took a shower to clean up for my date with Marcus. After my shower I laid down in my bed in order to get some relaxation before my work out with Marcus. Anticipating my date tonight I soon had an urge for a cigarette. I grabbed my pack of my Marlboro lights, pulled out a cigarette, and headed to the back porch. I put the cigarette in my mouth and put the flame to the tip end of the cigarette. I then took a deep drag and exhaled a long stream of smoke. After a couple drags of my cigarette I received a call from my mother.

"Hello Mom, what's going on?" I asked.

My mother replies "O nothing just on the back deck smoking a cigarette. So, I thought I'd give you a call and see how you're doing?"

My mother and I tell each other everything and she is aware I often have boyfriends. Therefore, it's no surprise there is a boy coming over. My mother knows I've been with a black guy before, but I wanted to throw it out there so she could get use to the fact I date mostly black men.

So I replied "Nothing just doing the same waiting for my friend Marcus to come over" knowing she'd ask about him.

And of course she asks "Nice, tell me about him?"

I took another drag of my cigarette, blew out a cone of smoke high into the air, and replied "He's just some black guy who goes to school with me. He's very handsome, but seems like the type of guy who gets around."

"You really are into black guys aren't you Natalia?" She asked.

"Yes, you already know I'm attracted to black men. it's no longer a secret Mom" I replied.

My mother then takes a drag of her cigarette, blew it out and responded "It doesn't matter to me who you date as long as they treat you right. If this Marcus is the type to get around then have your fun like I know you will, but don't get hurt."

"Trust me mom, I'm just having fun and I'm not trying to settle down right now anyways. Also, I'm not the only one who is attracted to black guys." I said with a laugh hinting that my sister Olivia also has been seeing a black boy from school.

My mother replied "Whats that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing" I replied laughing.

Before letting my mother interrogate me about my sister Olivia I decided to end the conversation. "Well Mom I have to go and get ready for my date tonight have a goodnight!" My mother told me to have fun and we both said our goodbyes.

About an hour later I hear a knock on the door and it's Marcus. He came in and we gave each other a hug. To my excitement Marcus looked great and smelled great. He had that cockiness swag that most black men have and I knew that moment I was going to enjoy every bit of him tonight.

Marcus and I had some small talk in my living room for a bit and soon headed to my bedroom to watch a movie. We both knew the deal and had no real interest in the movie. About 20 minutes into the movie Marcus put his arm around me and I put my head on his chest. After a brief silence I wasted no time and put my hand on his groin area and started to rub his penis on the outside of his pants.

Marcus then asked me "Natalia you like chocolate don't you?"

"Yes, I love chocolate and my pussy does too." I replied

Marcus then asked me what I loved about chocolate. I told him "I love the size and how it fills my vagina deep, which is why my pussy is for black dick only!" As I continued to rub his penis.

Marcus then unbuckled his pants and pulled them down to his ankles. I saw his dick for the first time and it was massive I cracked a smile, opened my lips and wrapped them firmly around Marcus's massive black dick. I continued to go up and down his shaft putting it down my throat each time.

I gained so much experience sucking black dick over the last year I could make a guy cum in just a few minutes. Therefore, after a minute or so I knew Marcus was about to blow his load, but I wasn't going to let that hard on goto waste without getting mine.

I laid on my back and let Marcus lick the wet juices of my pussy. Marcus then came back up and slipped that massive black dick into my pussy further stretching it. I was so horny and wet. We then pressed and grind so strongly against eachother I came instantly. After my first orgasm we picked up speed and like a slut I said "choke me!" Marcus then put his hand around my neck and lightly choked me like I commanded.

With his hands still pressed against my neck he commanded "Admit it you're a slut Natalia!"

"I'm a slut" I screamed "I admit it I'm a slut for big black dick!" I screamed again

Then Marcus said "I know you're a slut for black dick. You going to let the whole team hit it right?"

"Whatever you want me to do Marcus. Just keep fucking me with that black dick of yours."

Marcus was fucking me hard and fast I came again and knew he was about to cum. "Put it in my mouth Marcus. Please just cum in my mouth" I begged.

Marcus then pulled his massive black dick out of my pussy and into my mouth and blew a huge load into my mouth where I swallowed every drop.

We both laid next to each other on my bed. We were both out of breath and after the best sex I ever had in my entire life I needed a cigarette. I grabbed the pack of Marlboro lights on the night stand. "You smoke?" I asked. Marcus confirmed he smoked and I handed him a cigarette. I pulled another one out and placed it in my mouth. Like a gentleman Marcus flicked the lighter and lit my cigarette.

I took a hard drag of my cigarette then said "Marcus you were amazing!" I told you I knew how to handle that black dick." As I exhaled the smoke out of my mouth.

Marcus replied "Natalia you definitely kept your word. I knew you were a naughty girl, but I'm kind of surprised"

I was fantasizing about Marcus telling me he wanted to let his team hit it during sex. As soon as he mentioned that I knew I wanted to try sex with multiple black guys. I then responded "I'm definitely naughty that's for sure. I kind of got more wet when you mentioned your team."

"Whose your team?" I asked curiously.

"A few of my friends. I was in the moment and I wasn't serious." Marcus replied.

"I never done anything like that before, but it's nice to know the offer is there." As I flicked the ash of my cigarette into the ashtray and took another drag.

Marcus and I finished our cigarettes and put our clothes back on. I walked him to the door and we kissed and hugged goodbye.

Ashley soon came out of her room. With a smirk on her face she said "Sounded like a good time!"

"It was amazing! He had the biggest dick I ever seen and it was great."

"Sounded like it that's for sure" Ashley responded.

Thinking about marcus mentioning sex with multiple of his black friends I asked Ashley "He mentioned he wanted to let his team hit it. What do you think about that?"

Ashley answered laughing "Don't judge me, but I have let a group of black friends run a train on me once. It was an amazing feeling having that much attention with everyone focused on me. I'm open to another train, but it's not something I would like on a continuous basis."

"I agree I wouldn't like that either. It's late and I'm exhausted I'll sleep and think about his comment.

We said good night to each other and I went to bed fantasizing about letting Marcus and his team hit it.

Rgmoore
Rgmoore
41 Followers