Natalia's Wolf Ch. 02

Story Info
She just can not catch a break.
3k words
4.48
22.4k
19

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up out my comma a week later. I almost wish I didn't. The pain was excruciating. What happened to me? Did I party to hard again? Omg was I murdered? Omg my mom finally killed me. Not if you woke up Tal. Stop being a dumbass. Well my memory was all jumbled. I tried to sit up and almost passed out. Oh yea, Sam almost killed us. Wait, where's Sam?

"Glad to see you're woke Ms. Miyoko. That was a nasty accident. Your parents will be glad to know you're up." said the doctor as he administered the medicine in my IV's.

"My parents were here? As in my mom and dad? My mom was here?" I said happily.

If my mom was here that would mean everything to me. Maybe she did love me. Things were kind of looking up. As soon as I get out here I'm going to patch things up with her.

"Uh uh uh--- well actually no. Just your dad." the doctor stumbled all over his words.

"Oh good. I didn't want to see her anyways. She would've just got in the way." I said irritated. Changing the subject I asked, "Anyways how is Sam and what is the extents of my injuries?" Did I say that right? I saw a girl on Law and Order ask her doctor that.

"Well it seems you went through the windshield. I take it you weren't wearing a seatbelt. You have broken ribs, a broken arm and you had internal bleeding. We were able to stop the bleeding but we still have tests to run. You had a nasty concussion but you seem to be healing fine. You're a very lucky girl. I'm going to be honest; you shouldn't have made it out alive." The doctor said.

"Wow. Well what about Sam? Is she ok? Can I see her now?" I said.

"It seems Ms. Montgomery is doing just fine. She was discharged 2 days ago. You are the one with extensive damage. " he said.

Lucky ass. Oh but I was so happy she was ok.

"That's so great. I can't wait to go see her. Um, how long will I be in here? Will I be able to make it to graduation? It's in a week" I said barely holding on to reality.

"We will have to determine that day by day. I should go now. I'll have them bring breakfast to you. Good day Ms. Miyoko" he said leaving.

My world went black again.

***

I was sitting on a cloud with my cousin Nyla. She was killed when we were 13. She was so beautiful.

"I'm an angel now. Aren't I beautiful? Hehe I know. I'm your guardian angel now. Protecting you from evil and-" She cut herself off. "Natalia Catalina Miyoko. You need to shut the hell up with all that crying. You are dampening my mood. I come to see you and talk and you cry. Ungrateful." She said shaking her head.

"I'm sorry. I just miss you so much Ny." I said.

"I miss you too. But I'm not here for me. Poor Eric has been trying to reach you. You know he visited you every day you were in a coma. You are driving that boy crazy. Have you forgotten about him already? Of course not. You've been moping and it's time to stop. Live. Oh and please stop it with the sleeping pills. They make it so hard to contact you." she said frustrated.

Eric... I did miss him. I couldn't allow myself to think about him. I had bigger things to think about. I don't even know him.

"Listen mi amor, the reason I'm here is to warn you of the dangers ahead. It won't be an easy journey but it's time to find out who you were really meant to be. Keep faith and remember to always be honest." She said fading away.

I shook my head ok. "Ok Nyla. Whatever it is I'm ready for it." I said tearing up. I didn't want her to leave.

***

The dream was still lingering in my head. Eric had came to see me. I was released from the hospital 3 days ago and hadn't heard a thing from him. Maybe he forgot about me. My step dad was paying for in home care. Maybe he didn't know my address. I didn't notice my other come in, I was wrapped in my thoughts. When I finally noticed her, she was furious.

"You are a little attention craving bitch! You may have everybody else fooled but I know the real you. I carried you for 9 months. You just want pity. You think you're better than me? Well that's my money you're using. You will not use my husband to pay for your mistakes! What kind of daughter do I have? Enjoy this while you can. You'll never get another penny from me." She whispered. She dropped a book on my ribs. And I gasped for air. "Oops. Clumsy me." She walked out laughing. "Get better honey. Mommy loves you." She said loudly making sure everybody heard her.

What a bitch. I never did anything bad to her. She had 4 kids before me and I was the only one she hated. She was crazy in the head. When the hell did she pick up a book?

I was seriously depressed. All I could do was lie around. I hated being confined to one space. I loved my room but it was so childish. Pink walls, pink carpet, pink canopy bed, pink doors, pink everything. It was like someone threw up Pepto-Bismol. I sighed. It was a kid room but it was my room. I missed Eric.

Sam came over a lot but she couldn't help how I was feeling. I wanted out of this room. I wanted to be free. I'd never been the sit in one place girl. I was always out and about hanging somewhere. I got tired of being trapped when I was 13 and worked towards my license until I got it at 16. I got my first carthe next day.

***

"I miss you beautiful. I can't wait to the day you are mines. Stop fighting the pull. I want you as bad as you want. I love you!" said Eric.

***

When did I fall asleep? And what was that dream about? I had to admit it made me happy all over. And I felt more love then I ever could from him. It was like we were soul mates.

Too bad I couldn't stand him.

Still I was kind of happy. Today I would graduate. I looked up at my daddy. He was saying something in his native language. All I could make out was graduation and late.

I wasn't supposed to be leaving the house but I couldn't miss my graduation. It took me almost two hours to get ready. I had to be extra careful. My injuries were still healing. I was very pleased with the results. I had on a black strapless dress with flats. My hair was straightened with a few curls and my make up was perfect. Even with the cast and bandaged stomach I looked pretty. I felt pretty.

***

Who the hell decided to have a graduation outside? It was hot and I was irritated. I was looking around and saw my dad. Just him. My mom didn't come. My eyes continued scanning the crowd and I saw a familiar face. Was that Eric? Couldn't be. He must have felt me starring because he turned and starred right at me. He was smiling hard. His smile was so beautiful.

"Samantha Montgomery and Natalia Miyoko." the speaker announced.

The crowd erupted as we stepped on stage to accept our diplomas. We were allowed to accept them together because I would need help walking. Well that's what they thought. I saw Sam's mom walking to the stage. She blew me a kiss. We stopped for some pictures and went back to our seats. We did it Sam. After it was all over I was standing with my dad talking to some friends when Sam and Sam's mom and dad came up to us.

They all looked flawless. Sam had on a Marc Jacobs strapless dress and shoes to match. She reminded me so much of my mom when it came to that. The red really looked beautiful against her pale skin. Her mother wore a classy white dress from which I had no idea. And of course Mr. M was handsome in his suit. It was probably more expensive then my house.

"You've always been like a daughter to us. If you don't make me proud with your life accomplishments I will kick your ass. The Montgomery family loves you." Said her mom tearfully. She handed me a check and walked away.

"As much as I'd love to go home with you, I have family to go and bless with my presence." Laughed Sam. "I'll call you later though. Oh and I saw Ericccccc. Get your man girl." She said walking away.

"Come on dad. Let's go to dinner." I said.

I turned around and hit a brick wall. In the back of my mind I knew it wasn't a wall.

"You've got to stop running into me like this. If you want my attention I'll be glad to give it to you." He smirked.

What an asshole.

"Excuse me Tal, I have a phone call." My dad said hurrying off. He was always talking business.

"Natalia huh? What a pretty name for a pretty girl. I'm Eric Loup, of the Loup family." He said proudly.

So he's a Loup. They own a lot of stuff around here. That means he's rich. Well money won't impress me. Let me burst his ego one time.

"Never heard of em. Must be a small family." I replied smirking.

He didn't look offended. He looked amused. I took a long look at him. He was clearly a handsome man. He looked very serious yet gentle. He had to at least be 6'3. He had blonde hair and those eyes. Man. He could've gotten me naked right there. He had on a cream polo shirt with dark blue Levis. Yum. I wanted to eat him up on the spot.

"Sweetheart I have to leave for a business trip. I'm so sorry." said my dad interrupting my thoughts. So rude of him.

Wait what the hell did he just say? He's leaving again? I was used to him leaving but not today. I would be alone. Then again my daddy was trying to make ends meet. I couldn't be mad at him.

"Ok daddy but you owe me." I said smiling sadly.

"That's my princess. Always understanding. Let's get home. I have to hurry and pack." He said calculating the drive from here to there.

I wanted to cry. I hated being alone.

"Well actually sir. I was wondering if I could take Natalia out on a date tonight. I could take her home from here. It'd be my pleasure." Said Eric.

My dad looked him up and down.

"No." he said calmly. Then he went back to typing on his phone.

Well damn dad. Where'd that Asian hospitality go? I was shocked to say the least. My dad was a very respectful person. I guess I was still his little girl.

"Actually daddy, I think I'll just do that. Its more people I want to speak to." I explained.

"Fine. I'll allow it today. Give me hug and kiss. I must get going." He said annoyed.

I hugged and kissed my daddy and watched him run to his car. It hurt every time he left. But he has to provide for me. My daddy is superman. I turned and looked at Eric. He was watching me intensely. What a freaking weirdo.

"Let's go."I said walking away.

***

"Sammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what am I going to wear?" I whined into the phone.

I was so nervous. I'd never been on a date before. I mean I'd been with boys but it always resulted in me having sex with them, and then cutting them off completely. That was my thing. I'd dump them before they dumped me.

"Listen to me. Put on the red skirt hanging in the back of your closet. Pull it up to under your boobs. Get that black halter tank top out your fourth drawer in the dresser by the door and tuck it in. Wear the black heels with the red on the bottom. One is under your bed and one is in the downstairs closet. Curl your hair and take a picture when you're done." She ordered.

I was speechless.

"You are a stalker Samantha." I replied shocked.

I knoowwwww. Hehehehehehehehe. Now do it!" she said. Then she hung up.

Everything was where she said it would be. I showered and did my hair and makeup. I had big bouncy curls that fell to my waist. My Chinese bang took a while to get right but I had it fixed. I got dressed and almost screamed. I looked pretty fucking good. I didn't believe it was me. I took the picture and sent it to Sam. Well now what to do. I have 8 minutes before he's set to be here.

I decided to watch some of my favorite anime. Just as I was about to piss myself laughing, the doorbell rung.

Yummy ass Eric was standing there looking like sex. I wanted to drag him upstairs and make him spank me. His laughing interrupted my thoughts. What the hell was funny? Did I look ugly?

"You look absolutely beautiful Natalia." he said kissing my hand.

I couldn't tell the name of the designer he was wearing but just looking at him made me feel poor. I was suddenly ashamed of my house. I was ashamed of me. He's a famous rich socialite and I was the poor pathetic charity case.

He was on me faster than my mom at a Saks store. At first he hugged me and then he looked into my eyes and kissed me with a passion. By the time the kiss was over I was leaning on him for support. My legs didn't work and I'm sure I would drown us both if my legs parted even a bit.

"We should go." He said out of breath.

All I could do was nod my head yes.

***

We arrived at his family's restaurant 10 minutes later and I got to see just how much weight the Loup name held. People were tripping over themselves to make sure he was pleased. He was an important man.

Our waiter was the cutest blonde haired girl. I ordered shrimp scampi since that was the only thing I understood. I wasn't used to this type of scene.

The date was going pretty well. The waiter brought our food and almost gasped out loud. He had enough food to feed the whole restaurant. I couldn't help but to wonder how he was so in shape. I had to work out every day.

We were laughing and talking and just having a good time when I felt somebody starring at me. I turned round and met the coldest green eyes ever. She was a pretty female. But she looked pretty mad.

"Why is she starring me down? I don't know her." I asked him.

He told me her name was Vanessa and they had a thing but it was over a long time ago. Now he had found somebody else and she couldn't accept that. Well boo fucking hoo bitch. This one is mines. I rolled my eyes at her and turned around to finish enjoying my date.

"So tell me about you?" he said.

"Hmm. My favorite color is Silver. I am Japanese, Mexican and African American. I love reading and I like Anime. Don't judge me." I replied.

He laughed. "Well my favorite color is Green. I am French and I like to hunt. Do you like animals?"

"No. I had a friend who had a dog and it attacked me. I had to get stitches and everything. Animals and I do not get along." I shuddered.

He had a mischievous look in his eyes. A cute boyish one. He told me all about his life and I listened and hung onto every word.

"I could listen to you talk forever." I said without knowing it.

He just smiled and said the feeling was mutual. I didn't mean to say that. I was so embarrassed.

"Do you want desert?" he asked.

"Yes pleeeeaaassseeee" I said happily.

I didn't mean to sound like a child, I just love love love deserts. My evil mother made sure I never had any. I grew up on healthy foods and I hated it.

The date went perfect after that. We laughed and danced and ate our dessert. I had cheesecake and I loved it. I was tired. He must have seen me yawning because he told me he should get me home. I agreed. He walked me outside to his car and helped me in. He was such a gentleman. He had to take a call so I checked my phone too.

"21 missed calls? What the hell?" I said out loud.

"What's wrong?" He asked slipping back into the car.

I shrugged my shoulders. I decided to call back my mom first. I put the phone on speaker.

"Hey mom what is it? What's wrong? Sorry I didn't answer. I'm on a date." I said proudly.

"Well while you were out being a slut I was calling to tell you your father's plane crashed and he's dead. I don't know what you're going to do. You can't come live with me and I'm selling the house. You have a week to be out." She said. Then the line went dead.