Natalia's Wolf Ch. 04

Story Info
The truth and running from it.
5.4k words
4.59
19.9k
16

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to my lovely editor AllOfthis. I cannot stress how much i love this girl. We're making the chapters longer and getting them out faster. I'm proud of us lol. Enjoy and leave suggestions.

_______________________________________________

I picked up the photo album to inspect the picture on the front. It was my mom's from when I was just born. It was now my picture book. Memories from the days when I was happy and my parents were happy and everybody was happy and just...Bliss. I sighed and closed the box.

"I'm ready to go." I said turning to Eric.

"Wait, I have something for you." Sam said hurriedly.

She had suitcases in her hand. My suitcases. Was she putting me out? I know I had been kind of gloomy and sad but I had a reason.

"Eric asked me to pack you a bag. But you know me. Packing more than needed. He wants to get you out the house for a couple of days. You need it baby doll. You'll be around his family. I don't want you here alone while I leave to visit Jake's parents." She said with a hopeful face.

I wasn't just going to agree. I wasn't just going to let my vagina speak for me. I would stand ground. Drag this out.

"She doesn't have a choice." Eric said and with that he grabbed the bag and walked out.

I looked on with stunned belief. Truth be told I almost threw a tantrum. I heard Sam snicker and knew I had to save face.

"I was going to say yes anyways." I turned on my heels and flipped my hair. "I'm in charge of shit. I will make Eric submit to me before he knows it. I mean I am Natalia Catalina Emilee Miyoko. I will make him acknowledge me as head bitch in charge. I am the boss." I said with my fist balled.

"Do you honestly believe that?" She said with an eyebrow raised.

"No I do not." I said holding my head up.

Sam gave me my purse and another pink bag before I marched out the door and found Eric leaning against the door frame holding in a laugh. He made me sick.

"You're an asshole." I said without stopping to wait for him.

"I know "boss". Let's go." He said mocking my earlier rant.

He opened the door for me and I took note that it was a different car. The insides were beautiful. White leather. This man had taste.

His phone interrupted my thoughts and he looked at me as if asking could he answer it. I nodded. He answered the phone and his face got serious. Very scary looking. Deadly. He hung up the phone and looked at me. Not a look I was used to getting from him. A sad, scared look.

"We have to make a quick detour." He said while u-turning.

We pulled up to the park. It was deserted and it looked scary. It was pitch black and I couldn't see a thing. I looked at him trying to get some type of understanding.

"If you think I'm going to give it up to you right here you are sadly mistaken mister." I said joking trying to lighten the mood.

It was tense in the car. A lot of dark and negative energy. I was getting scared. I knew he wouldn't hurt me. I trusted him with all of me. But I wasn't dumb and while I trusted him I knew there was something he was hiding.

"I'm so sorry. No matter what happens do not get out this car." He said while getting out the car. He locked the doors and walked into the darkness.

He had me all the way fucked up. I was a hood girl. I was a thug. I laughed. I didn't have a hood bone in my body. I was scared and I didn't know what was going on, but I would stand by him. Maybe I was being dumb but I felt something with him that I never felt before. I felt the need to prove my loyalty. I waited 30 seconds and said a special prayer and hopped out the car.

I didn't know what direction he walked or how far but I would find him. Then I heard shots. I ran towards the light where I heard the shots. Then I saw them. It was 3 men, 1 decapitated woman and Eric. He was lying on his back and bleeding.

"ERIC!!!" I screamed. I ran towards him as fast as I could.

All eyes were on me. 3 pairs of red eyes. Red eyes? What the hell? Before I registered what happened I was thrown to the side and was held down by one of the men. He punched me in the mouth and licked my ear.

" I've been hit harder. You hit like a bitch." I said laughing. My mouth was on fire.

"Wrong thing to say bitch. I'm going to have fun tearing you apart. I'll make you suffer." He said with an evil look.

The other 2 things materialized next to me and started delivering bows to my stomach. I was nearing unconsciousness and was thankful for it.

"Fuck this bitch. Just kill her and let's be done brother." The other thing said while walking away.

"Yes drain the little pest and let us be on our way Dmitri." Thing 3 said.

I closed my eyes and waited for the thing, I was now sure it was a vampire, to kill me. I felt a splatter of warm liquid and a metallic smell. It was blood. All over my face. Now all I had to do was die. Only I didn't feel any pain. I opened my eyes and saw 3 dead vampires and a wolf.

A wolf? I stood up prepared to run. Too bad I was so weak and in pain. I fell right back down. The wolf ran to me and I started panicking.

"Good wolf. Good wolfy. Nice wolf. Good boy. Stay. Don't move." I was trembling scared.

The wolf started backing up. I looked around for Eric and didn't see him. The wolf must have recognized my confusion because it started walking towards me.

Suddenly it changed. Into Eric. The wolf changed into Eric. I blinked twice. I must have hit my head hard. I closed my eyes and when I opened them a wolf was there. Then Eric.

Suddenly I was laughing. I had lost my mind or this was a dream. Maybe I had taken way to many sleeping pills and was hallucinating. Something. This wasn't real. But it was very real. I stood up slowly. Careful not to anger him. Still laughing.

"Natalia you're in shock." He said while reaching for me.

I backed up. "Eric, are you telling me you're a fucking werewolf?" I asked while laughing hysterically.

"Yes." He said seriously.

"Oh ok." I said and with that my eyes rolled to head back of my head as the shock wore off and I passed out.

______

I woke up in frantic. I knew I wasn't home just like I knew last night wasn't a dream. I wouldn't deny it. I would just get the fuck out of here and never come back. I jumped up from the unfamiliar bed feeling like shit.

"Where is my stuff?" I whispered out loud.

Fuck it I thought. I tiptoed through the small room and tried the door. Locked. I was seriously about to cry when I saw a patio door. I had done enough sneaking out to maneuver down a balcony. But how far up was I?

"Shit!" I said looking over the balcony.

It was high but not too high. Maybe 3rd floor. I had defeated worst tasks. I ran to the bathroom to pee. Not the best time but I had to go and if I saw another wolf I hopefully wouldn't pee myself. I washed my hands and looked in the mirror. Ok eww. My lip was split to all hell. I had a couple of bruises and a long scratch on my face but nothing damaging. Even my hair was ok. Just needed a brush. My stomach growled.

"Not the time." I said out loud.

I shimmied down the balcony and drop the rest of the way. It wasn't as high as I thought. I landed on my feet.

"Yes!" I said happily.

I turned around and saw Eric and about 6 maybe 7 other people starring at me. Some amused, some angry, and Eric just looking at me.

I smiled a little smile and waved before I took off running in the direction of woods. I didn't turn around to look but I was sure I heard paws.

A big brown wolf ran right in front of me and stopped. I knew it was Eric from last night. I turned around to run the other way but saw 6 other wolfs.

"Fuck." I said out loud.

I fell to the ground and felt sick.

A human Eric rushed to my side and picked me up. I scrambled to get out his arms, falling to the ground in the process.

"Don't fucking touch me." I said backing up holding my hands out.

I bumped into a girl about 21. She was brown skinned with long red and black curly hair and green eyes. She reminded me of the actress Logan Browning. They favored a lot. If I had to guess I'd say she was black and white. Maybe with some Indian.

"Hi I'm Katari." She said smiling and extending her arm. I just stared at her. "Ka-Tah-Ree." She said again with pronunciation.

Definitely Indian.

I didn't realize how cold it was and I was shivering.

"Come on." Eric said walking towards me.

"I wanna go home." I said quietly. I didn't belong here. With these people. They weren't human. I was.

"You can't go home Natalia." he said.

"I want go home Eric." I said again with more force.

"I'm sorry." He said quietly.

I lost it. "I want to fucking go home. I don't deserve any of this. I don't want to be here. I didn't ask to be brought into your world. I don't want any of this!" I screamed while crying.

I wasn't scared, I was pissed. He can't just decide what I was to do with my life.

"You think we want you here human?" The redhead from the restaurant scoffed.

"Ok bitch you're about to get your ass beat. Let's go mutt." I said defending myself.

"ENOUGH!" Eric boomed. "Natalia, go to the house!" He ordered.

That shit didn't faze me. I had lived with my mother long enough to not care about a loud command. I simply starred at him.

"No. I think I'll stay right here and wait for you to bring me my bags so I can leave. I don't want shit to do with you. I don't know what kind of freak show you got going on here but I don't even like animals. I'm not even sure I ever liked you. I won't tell your little secret but I have no desire to walk around on 4 legs and howl at the sky. I never had the desire to be with you." I said. I knew they were lies but I had to stress my point.

His eyes flashed and I saw hurt, then I saw anger. Great. Now he's gonna eat me. He ran towards me and scooped me over his shoulder and started walking back towards the house.

"Put me down right fucking now Eric. I will have the Yazuka here faster than you can change into a huge dog!" I screamed.

I screamed empty threats all the way into the house. People were starring. Lots of people. We went into an empty room and he dropped me on the couch. 2 others came in and the door was shut and locked. Eric's face was red. He was angry.

"You need to realize how shit works around here Natalia. I am the Alpha. That means I run shit. I will not have you disrespecting me in front of my pack like that. Furthermore you aren't going home. It doesn't matter that you don't want to be with me, I won't force you. But you are not leaving." He said.

I started to object when he shushed me.

"Nothing you have to say matters. I am furious with you and I have half the mind to throw you in the dungeon for the night." He said turning away from me.

"I would rather die than stay with you. Throw me in the dungeon. As long as I'm nowhere near you I'll be happy." I said quietly. I didn't mean a word I said but it didn't matter anymore.

He looked at me in disgust and walked out. I heard a thump and then a howl.

"He really loves you. Your words hurt him. He would never throw you in the dungeon. We all really mean well. We'd never hurt you." Katari said softly. She sat down next to me. I was still uncomfortable with her so I moved over.

"He really does love you." Said the other person. The dude from the mall. The day I met Eric.

"He doesn't know me and neither do you guys. No offense but I don't care what you guys have to say. My mind is made up. If I have to choose between being a werewolf and dying, I want to die." I said.

Katari exhaled and the other guy just shook his head.

"Let us show you to your bedroom until the master chooses what to do with you. And I'm Greg by the way." Greg said.

They led me through the house to an elevator. While we were waiting many people gathered around asking me questions. Greg instructed me not to answer anyone. A little girl ran right up to me and hugged my leg. Everybody gasped.

"Pwease be nice to uncle Ewic. I wove him." She said.

I looked at the child clinging to my leg. She had to be about 4 maybe 5. She was a small beautiful little girl. She had creamy white skin and light green eyes. I picked her up and walked to the couch with her.

"And what is your name beautiful?" I asked.

She jumped off my lap and stood proudly in front of me.

"My name is Rose Beatwice Thomas and I am 4 years old." She said showing me 4 fingers.

"Well hi Rose. I'm Natalia Catalina Miyoko and I am 18 years old." I said shaking her hand.

She giggled. "Cat? Like da animal?" more giggles. "Hi Nat." She said giving me her own nickname.

A lady ran up with tears in her eyes and snatched the child in her arms.

"I am so sorry; I don't know how she escaped the room." She pleaded.

"It's ok. Children will explore. She was a pleasure to have around." I assured her.

"Bye Aunt Nat." the child waved as her mother carried her away.

I stepped into the elevator happy to be away from all the people starring. We went up and up and up until we got to the tippy top. I guess he wanted to make sure I couldn't climb out the window again. The doors opened and we walked down a short hallway and met two guards. The room door opened and it was love at first sight. The room was beautiful.

"Call one of us if you need anything. Take a shower. Your bags are in the closet. I'll be back in a couple of hours." Katari said.

Then they were gone. I explored the room. It smelled like Eric. I loved the smell. I stripped out all my clothes and ran to the huge bathroom.

"Oh my Gosh." I said.

It was like a bathroom for a princess. The tub was big enough for a 100 of me and the shower in the other corner of the room was big enough for a good 15 of me. I started running bathwater and found some girly bubble bath in one of my bags. Sam thought of everything. It was my favorite in the whole world. Japanese Cherry Blossom. I love this smell.

"I could get used to this."I said to no one.

I stopped in front of the huge mirror and tired my hair up while looking at my naked body. 70% of my body was purple and blue. I sighed loudly. Stupid vampires. Vampires. I shook my head. I can't believe they're real. I stepped into the tub.

"Ahhh. That felt perfect." I said. The water massaged my body and had me sleepy within minutes. But I had to stay awake. I needed to figure out my escape plan I didn't want to die but staying here and being a dog wasn't in my line of plans. I drifted to sleep.

When I woke the water was cold and I was freezing. I let the water out the tub and got out. It felt warm in the room so I decided to air dry. I walked towards the closet and found my bags. I pulled out a pair of yellow boy short and an over-sized sweatshirt.

Comfy.

I ran and jumped on the huge bed. I sank in. it was so soft. I rolled all around the bed.

"Glad you're enjoying the room." Said Eric.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with an attitude. I was still mad at him.

"This is my room too." He said kicking off his shoes.

Suddenly I remembered something. Something I had to know the answer to. I had to ask because if I didn't it would bug me.

"The day of my accident there was a wolf in the park. That was you?" I asked him.

He nodded and walked into the bathroom.

Stalker.

I heard the shower go on and it was now or never. I ran to the closet and threw on sweats and looked for my bag. My just-in-case bag. It looked like just a cute pink shoulder book bag but it contained fake Id's, fake licenses, fake birth certificates and other things. We were kids of established rich parents and have received numerous death threats. Our parents made sure Sam and I had it just in case anything was to happen. That way we would be ok. Most people had hundreds. We had thousands. We took it wherever we went. I remembered mine was in the car with my purse. I knew the guards wouldn't let me by so I did the one thing I knew how. Lied.

"Hahaha you're so silly. Do you want something from the kitchen? Oh I can get it myself. Hahahaha shut up babe." I said out loud. This way they'd think I was just going to get something to eat. I was waiting to see if Eric heard me. If he did, he didn't respond.

I opened the doors and said excuse me. I told them I was going to get food. They let me by without a problem. Now all I had to do was to get past the pack. Easy.

I got off the elevator on the 1st floor. I walked right into Katari and smiled. She sniffed the air and gave me a knowing smile.

"You're covered in his scent. You guys must have made up." She said excitedly.

"You know it babe. He's up there showering now." I said fake laughing. I guess rolling in his bed made me smell like him. Ugh. "Actually I need to get to the car to get my purse out. Can you take me there?"

"Nobody can deny the bond. True Mates! Let's go!" She happily agreed.

I knew a lot about werewolves. I watched Twilight and I read Literotica all the time. I know exactly what bond she was talking about. I know it was true. He was my other half. Man fuck.

She opened the garage and took me to a room full of cars and thank you Mary, the keys were in the door of the one I needed. Just like I said, my purse was in the car and all I need was her to walk away. I snatched the keys and held them tight.

"Let me go get the keys. Be right back." She said and hurried away.

It had been 4 minutes since I left the room. Eric was bound to know I was gone. I probably had 10 minutes top until he got out the shower or somebody came looking for me. I jumped in the car and checked for my purse and my money bag took off.

"This is crazy. Where are you gonna go Nat? He'll find you." I said out loud. Well if it's a chase he wants, it's a chase hell get. I called one of my daddy's old friends and drove there to meet them. I turned the phone off right after. The further I got from the house, the more my heart was breaking.

15 minutes later I was parking the car and heard a long loud howl. People were stopping to listen. It sounded so sad. So heartbroken. So angry. So pissed at me. Shit.

I met up with Daniel and he handed me some car keys and took me around the corner. He didn't question me or intrude. I told him I needed a car fast. That I needed to get out LA and see the world. And just like that he delivered. I gave him 5 hundred dollar bills and he gave them back. He kissed my cheek and said "go be happy". I got in the BMW and sped off. I had to get far away from here as fast as I could.

3 hours later, I was in San Diego and that was fine with me. I was now on the run for my life. I would fight for my life and freedom. I missed Eric dearly, but I needed to make my own decisions. I stopped at a hotel and got a room under a fake name using cash. I would leave in the morning for New York and start over. I laid in bed for hours scared to close my eyes and when I finally did it was to cry myself to sleep.

I woke up at 10:30 am and was ready to go. I threw on huge sunglasses and a head scarf and went to the lobby. I saw a lot of hazel eyes, but none looked at me.

I went to check out the hotel and thanked Mary it was a different clerk.

"Thanks for staying with us Ms. Montague." The perky blonde said.

"Thank you very much." I said using my thick Asian accent.

I walked out the hotel and I was sure those hazel eyes belonged to wolfs. I had to get out the east coast as soon as possible.

It took 2 days but I finally made it to New York City. I couldn't be as happy as I wanted because I felt mentally, emotionally and physically sick. I know it was from leaving my other half. I know the bond was being tested.

"Excuse me can you take me to a hotel?" I asked the cabby.

30 minutes later we pulled up in front of a huge hotel and I paid him and walked in.

I swiped my just in case debit card. It was connected to a bank account in a fake name. The room was nice but I was exhausted. I hadn't slept in 2 days or ate. I didn't have an appetite and I just wanted to be with Eric. Oh well.

12