Natalie, a Coed Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jessie92
Jessie92
503 Followers

While his hand gently massaged my left breast, his mouth and tongue stimulated my right nipple. My nips were swollen and burning, the size of a quarter with a pencil eraser in the center. After a few minutes he swapped the positions, sucking gently on the other while his hand massaged the hormones that burned my core from the other. I gasped for air as each touch of his lips and tongue kindled the fire now burning inside me. Finally, after it felt like my loins might ignite, he kissed his way back up my neck to my lips.

Then as I smiled, still confused, he stood and offered me his cock. This time there was no doubt in my mind what was expected of me, and despite my mind telling me no, my body craved my first taste of man flesh. I leaned forward, he was only inches away from my face, although higher up. I started at his testicles, so full of hot seed his cock wanted to pump into me. I knew now they would, but not into my most private parts. I intended to give my first blow job and at least taste his ejaculate. I licked each one, sliding them into my warm, wet mouth, then I licked from his balls up his shaft to where it meets the head on the bottom side. I could barely reach it seated on the bed but remembered something from banana class about this being the most sensitive part of a man. I sucked on it and kissed it hard, as hard as my wet lips could, and was rewarded with a soft groan from Dave. Sucking cock wasn't nearly as gross as I thought it would be. It was sort of nice in fact.

Our position was bad though. He was too tall for me to suck off while seated on the relatively low bed. I got up on my knees but then my mouth was at his belly button, which I kissed and circle with my tongue before sliding back on the bed until I was on my knees and one hand. With the other I stuffed his cock into my whore mouth and began to suck the head for all I was worth. The only thing I could think of from banana class was to keep my teeth covered with my lips so they wouldn't scrape.

His taste was salty, and the fluid leaking from his cock was strangely tart and metallic tasting, no one had told me about that. Still the saltiness and manly scent were the main things I sensed, that and the throbbing of him as he fucked my mouth. There was no other way to describe his actions, he was fucking me, sliding his cock in and out of me, only in my mouth instead of my, well, down there. I tried to bob my head back and forth in time with his strokes but realized that at some point he had grabbed a clump of my hair behind my left ear and was holding my head in place while he skulled me.

In this position, which was really awkward for me, I could only take the head, which pretty much filled my mouth on its own, and maybe an inch or two of shaft. Occasionally I gagged and my mouth filled with bile and saliva which ran out of my lips, down my chin and neck and onto the floor. I was torn. I wanted to slow down and slowly suck and lick his cock, savoring every moment of the experience, but I was enthralled that he had taken charge and was using me as his fuck toy. On top of that, either way, I wanted more. I wanted all of his hot cock in my throat and I couldn't do that, I couldn't even come close.

At one point, with his head firmly at the back of my mouth he released my hair, bent over just a bit, and cupped my breasts as they hung below me. It felt warm and wonderful and I turned my head sideways and sucked on him as hard as I could while he massaged my chest, then he slid his left hand down my back to my panty covered ass, which he playfully smacked.

I released myself from his cock and got onto my knees, startled by his butt slap. His cock was angry at being released. Everything I said before about the purple head and the veins? Double it. Saliva and bile dripped from my chin and tears filled my eyes from the gagging.

I reached for a tissue on the end table and cleaned my face as best as I could.

"Is there a better position we could try?" I asked as I returned my hand to his wet, hard, manhood.

"Sure. It depends on what you want to accomplish."

"Like... what do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, do you want to make the guy cum faster, or slow down and let him enjoy it more, or is there something you want him to do while you're doing him"

"It was kinda nice when you smacked my butt." I grinned.

"Oh? Cool. I was basically wanting to change positions too."

"Why?"

"Well, with your neck and head bent upwards like that, I can't get very much in you. Oh, it felt great, but if I'm going to do all the work, well, I want to go deeper."

"And there are positions that do that?"

"Yes."

"And if I wanted to slow down?"

"Then you would probably have me sit and you knell at my feet. You're in control that way, well more control anyway. You can set the pace that way, but since I'm relaxed and not doing much I will cum faster even though the pace is slower and easier on you." He smiled

"Show me how to go deeper. Guys like that right?"

"Yes, but its hard on you. Slow and in control is good too."

"Well, we can do both. Start with the deeper, if its too much for me, we can change. What do you want me to do?"

"Your choice. You can go pretty deep just kneeling in front of me, or you can lay on your back with your head hanging over the side if you want to see if you can take it all."

"Okay." I said as I lay on my back as requested "but do me a favor. When you ejaculate, do that in my mouth, okay?"

"You want to taste it?"

"Yes please."

"Good girl." He said as he slid his cock into my mouth and down my throat. Either my body was welcoming this invader or had no resistance left as I didn't gag a bit that way. He groaned in surprise when all of his cock slid down my throat. Soon his balls were cutting off air to my nose when he was on his deepest stroke but that was the only discomfort I felt. I was able to swallow him whole and deep and was proud of my feminine skills.

He fucked my face like this a good five minutes and I was having no trouble taking it, but I was having trouble with finding something to do with my tongue and lips other than suck hard and rub my tongue across the top of his cock, which is not a very interesting place to rub one's tongue as cocks go I discovered. Still I wanted him to know he was okay fucking my face with drool coming out the sides of my mouth, so I reached behind him and grabbed his taunt ass and squeezed as hard as I could.

He responded by backing out of my throat slightly and massaging my breasts while he slid about half his cock in and out of my hungry mouth. I couldn't wait for him to climax, I was so eager to taste his seed! Then everything changed again as he slid his hands from my breasts to my waist and tugged my panties down my hips and legs, the cool air hitting my moisture. I suddenly thought that it had been a while since bikini season and although I stayed trim down there, it had been a long time since I was waxed.

While I was worried about what he might think about my pubic grooming or the tuft of hair I had down there, I subconciously lifted both legs towards the ceiling to help him pull my panties off. As they slipped off my ankles it occurred to me, "He's going to fuck me. I couldn't make him cum with my mouth and now he's going to uggggggghhhhhhh" is as far as I got in that thought as Dave's mouth and tongue found my sweet spot down there and slowly licked it like a kitten lapping up milk. It was so gross! Yet felt so good!

I relished the feeling of someone pleasuring me orally for the first time and Dave was a master. I had heard about such things but never believed that someone would willingly lick a girls juices up like that. If I thought about it much I might have gotten sick, but instead I nearly orgasmed at his first touch, and I was trembling all over when first one, then a second finger entered my tight cavern. I was practically laying on my side as I gasped for air, then it occurred to me that I wasn't sucking cock anymore. Dave was still throbbing in my hand and in need of attention, so I began licking his shaft, sucking on his balls and finally stabbing the tip of my tongue into the tip of his cock where his seed was scheduled to arrive from.

Dave hooked his fingers inside me and began rubbing the front of my canal, while he continued to lick my hotspot. I went from trembling to shaking all over. I gave up on technique and stuffed his cock head into my whore mouth and fucked the cum hole with the tip of my tongue as I cascaded over into orgasm. My body shook and thrashed but he held me in place enough to keep his fingers and tongue where they needed to be. He began getting really random in his movenments though and where his cock had slid in and out of my mouth in a solid tempo, he began more thrashing movements than anything.

With a groan, he erupted his sugary sweet genetic matter into my mouth and I swallowed it, and played with it on my tongue and sucked the head and pumped his shaft to get more of his sweet wonderful goodness! His cum was delicious, like egg white frosting on a cake... maybe with a little vanilla and lemon and just a tish of salt, but mostly sweet and "proteiny."

My body was convulsing with its own orgasm as he pumped jet after jet of hot cum into my whore mouth. That shit sticks to everything! It was so hard to swallow, on my side, and breath and try to get its sticky goodness to go down, but I managed to get most of it, and what I didn't I licked from his meat. I didnt' want to waste a drop. It made me wonder if he would pull out of me and cum in my mouth again when I let he fuck me, then it occurred to me that I had decided to let Dave, a total stranger, fuck my virgin pussy. Oh well, I wanted to save it for someone special and as much as he had put me through teaching me tonight, he certainly fit the bill. I would never forget my first time stroking and sucking cock.

Finally he stopped shooting sperm into his fresh slut's face and I came back to earth. We had ended up side with his mouth at the top of my slit, two fingers in it, and a wet finger or two on his other hand slowly massaging my asshole. That was a new sensation too and a surprisingly pleasant one.

"Thank you" I whispered as our bodies fell apart from one another and he turned so that we were laying face to face.

"For?"

"For teaching me my new job. I hope there is more on the job training."

"So, you're ready to start? I mean doing what we did with strangers?"

"Maybe not everything we did, but I think I can do oral and, uh, manual now. We'll just have to see. and, well, we are strangers basically, but it took you longer to uh,"

"Cum?"

"Yes, cum, than I thought it would. Is that common?"

"No, we weren't in good positions for it as far as cumming fast. Put them on the love seat, kneel in front of them and five minutes tops for most guys. You'll spend more time talking about their families."

"Really?"

"That's what I'm told. Its a strange business you're joining, but you'll do great."

"Was I good?"

"Well, I was going to fuck you but you made me cum first." He grinned.

"I was going to let you, but you came in my mouth before I could tell you." I smiled.

Jessie92
Jessie92
503 Followers
12